[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars/MLP Lords of the Green Side Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 233
File: 1419581606562.jpg (175 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1419581606562.jpg
175 KB, 1680x1050
Welcome to MLP's official Star Wars general. We have a very dedicated group of writefags and artists to serve your every Star Wars fantasy.

You can find them all in the list below.
http://pastebin.com/P62yDcw1

Here's our previous thread: >>25411438

Plus, ceremonial thread music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZQPqeJkk
>>
I plan on updating my story in a few hours. Assuming I wake up at that time.
>>
>>25592324
Sleep is for the weak like me
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1152x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1152x863
>>25592324
Please do! I won't be sleeping either
>>
File: awing.gif (29 KB, 320x170) Image search: [Google]
awing.gif
29 KB, 320x170
>Be Anon.
>You ran your hand along the underside of the A-wing, the cold metal chilling your fingers as the reality of it all began to seep in.
>The sun was just starting to rise on Coruscant, the organized rows of starfighters being coated in rays of gold and orange as they cast long shadows down the hangar bay.
>You were nearing the end of your training as a padawan, and the Masters were giving their final exams on basic skills before they sent you off on the dreaded Trials.
>The past couple of months you felt like you lived out of the flight simulator.
>It’d be nice to get this over with, but you had mixed feelings of relief and anxiety as the actual thing was staring you in the face.
>The sleek starfighter was especially eye-catching; from the nose to the engines every part of it emanated speed.
>This particular one was a two-man training variant, with the cockpit extending further back to accommodate the extra seat.
>The white paint on the wings and fins was interrupted by a dark crimson streak down the center of the hull, the color indicating its respective squadron.
>The A-wing had always been a favorite among starfighter aces, and the latest edition became a quick favorite of the New Jedi Order.
>Not just because of its resemblance to starfighters of the Old Republic, but in the hands of a trained Force-user it could become a terrifyingly destructive weapon on the battlefield.
>Master Spitfire had gathered all the padawans in the hangar so she could start her safety brief.
>The last few people were trickling in and making last minute checks on their flight suits.
>Aside from some hushed small talk and the occasional sound of machinery, the hangar was eerily quiet.
>Guess you weren’t the only one feeling a little uneasy.
>>
File: applejedi.jpg (154 KB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
applejedi.jpg
154 KB, 1280x732
>>25593644
>”You alright?”
>Applejack was looking up at you, giving you a slight smile while she bent over adjusting the straps on her harness.
>Her usual ponytail was fixed into a loose bun and the top of her orange flight suit was hanging at her waist exposing a white tank-top.
>”Ya nervous?” she teased.
“How’d you guess.”
>She stands up and puts a hoof on her hip, “You’ll do fine sugarcube. I remember watching you the first day in the simulator. You were a natural!”
”Yeah, I was doing great until I, you know, crashed.”
>”Don’t be so hard on yourself, you were still a beginner then after all. You were givin’ even Rainbow a run for her money in that last combat exercise!”
“Still shot me down, should’ve seen her coming too.”
>”Hindsight’s always 20/20 ya know. You really oughta have more confidence in yourself!”
“My fuck ups aside, I’m more worried about you AJ. It took you three tries to pass that last battle simulation. Not to mention that time you accidentally shot me down cause you didn’t turn your targeting computer on. And just last week you crashed ten seconds after you took-”
>A swift punch to your side interrupts you.
>”Alright already, ya made your point. Besides, I spent all weekend cooped up in that damn simulator practicin’. I’ll be fine… I think…”, her eyes shifting from you to the ship.
>>
File: Rainbowflightsuit.jpg (682 KB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
Rainbowflightsuit.jpg
682 KB, 990x1400
>>25593653
>You jump as a blue arm wraps around your shoulders.
>”Heya Anon! Sup Applecrash.”
>Applejack pretends to ignore her as she keeps messing with her gear.
>You look over at the rainbow-haired Pantoran, her messy bangs dangled just over her forehead, while the rest of her hair was in a bun similar to AJ’s.
>Rainbow Dash lacked the traditional facial tattoos of her species, having grown up in a human orphanage.
>Her bright magenta eyes also differed from the Pantorans’ usual yellow.
>She figured she was probably only half.
>”Whaddya want, a kiss or something?”
>You realize you had been staring at her and shove her away.
>She giggles as feel your face turning red.
>”You’re way too easy to tease Anon!”
>Applejack perks up, “He’s just on edge about flying today is all, why don’t ya leave him alone?
“It’s fine AJ, but yeah, I guess I’m feeling just a little nervous.”
>Rainbow looks at you in shock, “Whaaat? Nervous? What do you have to be nervous about? You’re like the best pilot here, well aside from me of course.” she points her thumb to her chest.
>Applejack purses her lips and walks over to her, “I think in order to be the ‘best pilot’, you have to be able to take off, AND land. When are ya gonna learn that to stop, you actually have to slow down first? If you wreck the ACTUAL hangar you can kiss your flying days goodbye!”
>Rainbow walks in front of you, getting face to face with AJ.
>”Oh I’m sorry, at least I can actually take off in the first place! And maybe it would help YOU if you knew what an enemy starfighter looked like!”
>>
File: spitfire.png (234 KB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
spitfire.png
234 KB, 535x600
>>25593664
>The tension is broken at the sound of the doors behind you slamming open.
>”Attention on deck!”
>You snap to attention, the collective sound of everyone’s boots making sharp thud.
>Master Spitfire steps in front of the group, the Mirialan wearing a flight suit like yours and carrying her trademark blue and yellow helmet. Her short orange hair bobbing as she walked.
>”At ease, gents.”
>Everyone shifts position again, placing their hands behind their backs.
>While the Jedi Order as a whole wasn’t militaristic, the Starfighter Corps types took their naval traditions seriously.
>Spitfire sets her helmet down as she crosses her arms.
>”Now look here, I’m not gonna waste your time with some big speech about how you all need to pay attention and focus. You know what you need to do, and I don’t think I need to-Applejack!”
>AJ jolts at hearing her name, “Ye-Yes Master?”
>”You think you’re some kinda cowgirl? You’ve got exactly five seconds to put that flight suit on correctly before you’re running laps around the hangar!”
>”Yes Master!” she hastily pulls her arms through her sleeves.
>Rainbow stifles a snicker.
>>
>>25593678
>”Now then, I realize for most of you this is your first time in a real starfighter.”
>You hear a scoff from Rainbow, “Psh, most of us…”
>”But,” Spitfire continues, “that’s no excuse for being sloppy. You’ve all spent these last months getting ready for this. Don’t start getting nervous,” she scowls at Rainbow Dash, “or too cocky. Keep your emotions in check or you’ll never make it through my obstacle course, much less the Trials.”
>She starts to pace back and forth, “Now I know what some of you are thinking, ’Bu-but Master Spitfire, I don’t even want to join the Starfighter Corps, I just wanna be a pansy-ass diplomat when I grow up.’”
>She gets a few suppressed chuckles from the crowd.
>”Well guess what, doesn’t matter what your job is, anyone can find themselves under fire. When you’re in Wild Space on a mission to some Force-forsaken rock and you’re ambushed by Trianii pirates, maybe then you’ll wish you took piloting a little more seriously.”
>That was oddly specific.
>>
File: ds05.jpg (75 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
ds05.jpg
75 KB, 856x480
>>25593688
>Spitfire unfolds her arms and eyes her datapad.
>You pull one out yourself, ready to copy down her brief.
>”We’ve got a lot of you to get through the obstacle course today, so in the interest of time I went ahead and completed the pre-flight checks before you all arrived.”
>”I know you’ve all been practicing flying solo, but I’ll be riding backseat making sure you don’t kill yourselves. My call sign will be red leader, and for instructional purposes all of you will be red 2.”
“Radio freqs and the flight plan are all programmed in. The course is obviously planet side, so no hyperspace coordinates.”
>You put your datapad away having written nothing down, expediency was the name of the game today it seems.
>”As you know, we record all of our training flights for review, we’ll have cameras both in the cockpit and at the range itself so the rest of the class can watch while you embarrass yourself.”
>She briefly glances up, her voice taking a sterner tone.
>”If shit hits the fan out there, do not eject. I repeat, do not fucking eject. I’ve been through my fair share of malfunctions and unless I think I can’t fix it I, and I alone will make that call, understood?”
>A resounding ‘Yes Master’ filled the hangar.
“Anyone have anything for me?”
>Her question is met with a sea of blank faces.
>Spitfire puts her datapad down, eyeing the group with a sly grin.
>”Good to go, you fuckers ready to do this?”
>Another ‘Yes Master’ louder and more confident than the first echoes through the bay.
>>
File: Hangar_Bay-AoR.jpg (104 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
Hangar_Bay-AoR.jpg
104 KB, 600x389
>>25593700
>”Alright, first up is…”
>Please don’t be me
>Please don’t be me
>”Padawan Anonymous!”
>fuck
>A blue hand grabs your shoulder, “Kick some ass out there, bro!”
>Applejack nods at you.
>”Hang in there Anon, you’ve got this.”
>Thanking them for the words of encouragement, you pick up your helmet and step forward.
>You take a deep breath as you make your way to the ladder.
>It’s just like the simulation, that’s all you need to think of it as, just another day in the simulator.
>You repeat this a few times in your head.
>Spitfire was already getting situated in the back seat, tightening the shoulder harnesses and making some basic systems checks.
>You toss your helmet into the cockpit and climb up the ladder.
>”Don’t throw the helmets Anon, we’ve been over this…”
“Sorry Master.”
>Taking a seat, you glance over the controls as you strap yourself in.
>With one last look at your friends, you pull your helmet over your head and ease the canopy down.
>Applejack’s waving at you and Rainbow gives you a playful salute.
>You can do this.
cue dangerzone
>>
File: kennyloggins2.jpg (30 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
kennyloggins2.jpg
30 KB, 268x268
>>25593710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTmViRQGNb8
>You plug your helmet into a jack behind you and flick two switches to your right.
>The dashboard lights up, producing a low hum in the background.
>Hitting four switches on your left, the engines behind you emit a dull roar as they sputter to life.
>The maintenance crew runs around the starfighter, pulling the ladder away and removing the landing gear restraints.
“Red leader, this is Red 2, do you read?”
>Spitfire’s voice crackles through your headset “Got ya Lima Charlie Red 2.”
>You push the outbound button on your transponder.
“Tower, this is Red 2, radio check, over.”
>”Roger Red 2, five by five.”
>The engines are getting louder, rising in pitch as they heat up.
>A subtle vibration begins to permeate the cockpit.
>You boot the primary computer and go over your gauges as it initiates a systems check.
>The female voice of the computer chimes in your ear.
>”Reactor online.”
>”Sensors online.”
>”Weapons online.”
>”All systems nominal.”
>Your visor lights up with a heads up display of a target reticle and speed and altitude scales.
>>
File: CCS_A-wing.jpg (40 KB, 599x314) Image search: [Google]
CCS_A-wing.jpg
40 KB, 599x314
>>25593734
>Checking the function of the missile launchers in the wings, you hear them make a satisfying metallic kthunk as they cycle through.
>Moving the joystick side to side, you glance behind as the thrust vectors on the fins wave back.
>The sound of the engines was becoming deafening, even with your helmet on.
>The crew chief gives you a thumbs up, followed by a sharp salute.
“Tower, this is Red 2, request permission for take off, heading two seven at five zero, clearance Whiskey-one-niner-eight.”
>You make some last minute adjustments to the targeting computer as you wait to hear back.
>”Roger Red 2, two seven at five zero, Whiskey-one-niner-eight confirmed. Cleared for take off. Have fun out there.”
>Smiling at that last remark, you engage the throttle.
>The high pitched squeal of the engines turns to a thunderous bass as you feel the ship begin to lift off the ground.
>You watch as your classmates slowly start to sink below you.
>The A-wing rattles as the landing gear are locked inside the hull, and bobs up and down as you turn it towards the hangar exit.
>Giving a small push on the throttle you taxi it out, the neat rows of X-wings passing beneath you.
>Spitfire comes in over the radio, “Alright, you’re clear of the hangar. Punch it kid!”
>>
File: f-16 17.jpg (32 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
f-16 17.jpg
32 KB, 600x420
>>25593744
>You throw the throttle forward and pull back on the joystick. There’s a brief pause as the engines roar to life leading into a loud boom, and instantly you’re pushed into your seat as Coruscant disappears behind you.
>A surge of adrenalin overtakes your body as you watch the ground speed away.
>The simulator had nothing on this.
>Clouds rush past as you keep gaining altitude.
>The stress of the acceleration was causing the fighter to shake a bit more than you were comfortable with, causing you to nervously pull back on the throttle.
>”Adjust heading, uh, two nine at seven zero, we’ll be at the course in a few minutes.”
“Copy that.”
>You look out the window as you make a slight right bank, the edges of your wings forming contrails behind you. Looking down, it was hard not to admire the view.
>The edge of space made a distinctive contrast with the hazy atmosphere of Coruscant below.
>The planet had its own beauty about it, and with the rising sun casting red and yellow hues over the clouds and endless array of skyscrapers, it was truly a-
>”Stay frosty Red 2, you’re not here to take in the scenery.”
>Spitfire’s voice snaps you back into the moment.
>”Descend, you’re pushing seven three.”
“Roger, sorry.”
>”We should be coming up on it soon, just hang tight.”
>>
File: Coruscant-AoTCW.jpg (274 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Coruscant-AoTCW.jpg
274 KB, 550x550
>>25593756
>The skyscrapers began to disappear over the horizon as the terrain seemed to level out.
>”We’re entering restricted airspace now. Drop your speed a bit while I send over the clearances.”
>You pull back on the throttle, looking around at your new surroundings.
>As far as you could see the towering skyscrapers had all but disappeared.
>All the way to the horizon was an empty flat stretch of gray machinery.
>Was this the obstacle course?
>Didn’t look like there was much to run into.
>To be honest you didn’t know exactly what to expect.
>Your mind wanders back to your classmates watching your every move back at the Temple.
>The endless torment you’d get from Rainbow if you fucked up was all the motivation you needed.
>Spitfire comes in again, “Alright, we’re set. You might wanna pick up your speed.”
>An enormous number of black dots suddenly appear over the horizon.
>”That’s it right there Red 2, maintain heading.”
>Picking up speed, the wall of debris comes into focus.
>It’s an asteroid field.
>On Coruscant?
>”Beautiful ain’t it?”
“You and I have very different interpretations of the word beautiful, Master.”
>The asteroid field edges closer, your hand is white knuckled on the throttle.
“This can’t be real, they’re just holograms right? They can’t actually hurt us?”
>”I suggest you make it your goal not to find out.”
>>
File: Hoth_asteroid_field_btm.jpg (41 KB, 512x480) Image search: [Google]
Hoth_asteroid_field_btm.jpg
41 KB, 512x480
>>25593765
“But you expect me to navigate an asteroid field in this thing? What if I lose control, or-“
>Spitfire cuts you off. “Don’t let doubt overtake you. Think of it this way, if you can make it through in this baby, you can do it with anything.”
>Yes, my confidence was absolutely brimming.
>The A-wing was fast, and it had the maneuverability to boot, but even for experienced pilots it often tended to be too much to handle.
>”Gotta use more than your eyes to make it through kid.”
>You nod to yourself, understanding what she meant.
>You didn’t spend three months in that Force-forsaken simulator just to get cold feet now.
>Just as you close your eyes, your brief meditation is interrupted by two beeps on your radar.
>Two objects were headed towards you several thousand meters out.
>They had to make this interesting didn’t they?
>Even at this distance you could just make out what they were.
>Oh sithspit.
>The computer lights up your HUD as it confirms your worst suspicions.

>Incoming starfighters
>TIE/D Defender
>TIE/D Defender
>>
File: tiedefender.jpg (87 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
tiedefender.jpg
87 KB, 736x736
>>25593777
>Steeling yourself, you take a deep breath.
“Two marks, one o’clock at minus one five, approaching at eight, one, zero knots. Moving to engage.”
>They were fast. Really fast.
>”Copy Red 2, let’s see you’ve got!”
>You flip open a red switch next to the throttle, revealing a button beneath it. Edging the throttle forward, you brace yourself.
>Pressing the button down, your afterburners engage with a fiery scream.
>The thrust nozzles on your engines flare out as you’re pushed deep into your seat.
>A pressure wave forms at the nose of the ship and swiftly passes over the cockpit. Glancing behind, you see a conical cloud of vapor trailing your rear.
>Bet Rainbow was needing a change of pants right about now.
>It feels like the ship’s going to shake itself apart, but you manage to calm yourself and press on.
>Entering the asteroid field, you disengage the afterburners and take a sharp dive to avoid the floating rock in front you.
>Pulling out of it your ship turns on its side as you make a hard left turn, pulling up into a tight roll through a hole in an asteroid above you.
>Your feel your flight suit tighten around your legs as it compensates for the g-forces.
>You barely manage to make out Spitfire as you fight to stay conscious.
>”Keep breathing Red 2!”
>You notice you’re holding your breath, scooping air into your lungs in quick bursts like they taught you.
>”Stay cool, that was only 7Gs. Easy day.”
>Only seven she says.
>>
File: attack_clones.jpg (47 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
attack_clones.jpg
47 KB, 431x300
>>25593789
>You level out, banking right into a roll as another asteroid passes in front you.
>The radar makes another set of beeps as it signals that the enemy fighters are coming within range.
>You look around; they should be directly ahead of you. Where were these fuckers?
>You pull up over the rock ahead of you and ease down.
>There they were.
>And heading straight for you.
>Taking aim, you hit a button on your joystick.
”Target set, acquiring lock.”
>The internal machinery jerks the hull as it preps a pair of concussion missiles for launch.
>Just a little closer.
>You weave through another set of asteroids as your targets briefly drop from view.
>Pushing the throttle up, the distance gauge on your targeting computer edges closer to zero.
>Come on, just a little-
>A grating alarm rings throughout the cockpit, instinctively you glance down at your warning indicators.
“Missile lock!? Are you kidding me?”
>”If you actually studied you’d know they outrange you. Focus up you’ve got incoming.”
>>
File: octaviavinyldogfight.png (434 KB, 576x600) Image search: [Google]
octaviavinyldogfight.png
434 KB, 576x600
>Looking back up you see four glowing red proton torpedoes homing in on your position.
>Jerking the joystick back as far as it can go, you hit the afterburners, nearly accelerating into an asteroid as you continue to pull up into a loop leaving a pair of contrails behind you.
>Coruscant disappears as the blackness of space fills your vision. The stars zooming past until the planet comes back into view.
>You quickly spin your ship around, frantically checking your six.
>Looks like two of them hit the asteroid you narrowly avoided.
>The rest were still hot on your tail.
>Flipping the ship upside down again, you go into a nose dive releasing several white flares from your underbelly.
>Two explosions behind you confirm they took the bait.
>Spitfire’s laughing over the comms.
>”Seriously, you didn’t think it would be THAT easy did you?”
>”Time to start using that brain of yours!”

>Coming out of the dive you’re greeted by a volley of green laser blasts as the enemy ships close in.
>The A-wing violently shakes as its shields take the brunt of the attack.
>You reactively pull down on the trigger, missing the TIE fighters as they screech overhead.
>Deflector shields were holding at 60%.
>You can’t afford to take another hit like that.
>”Maybe try aiming next time!”
>Maybe fuck yourself.
>The two TIE fighters pull into a steep ascent as they prepare for another attack run.
>Calm down Anon, remember what Spitfire said.
>Feeling out with the Force, you try to sense out them out.
>The large asteroids make it difficult, but the rapid movements they make as they weave through the field give them away.
>A sudden jolt from your joystick takes you by surprise as the controls are taken away from you to avoid the rock hurtling your way.
>You flinch as Spitfire yells in your ear, “Pick up your visual scanning Red 2! I said use more than your eyes, not ignore them completely!”
>>
File: awingdogfight.jpg (23 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
awingdogfight.jpg
23 KB, 665x385
>>25593808
>Engaging the manual override, you focus in again on the enemy fighters behind you.
>Swinging your joystick hard to the left, you whip the throttle back as your A-wing shudders at the sudden drop in velocity.
>The thrust vectors on your engines pull to the left, violently spinning your ship around as you struggle to maintain control.
>The TIE fighters are only a few klicks away as they let loose another barrage of laser fire.
>Yanking the stick to right, you manage to level out, jamming the throttle forward and engaging the afterburners as your ship soars forward to meet them.
>They’re almost on top of you.
>You pull down on the trigger, the computer making a high pitched beep as you let loose a pair of missiles, the recoil rocking you backwards.
>Banking hard to the left, you watch as the first missile detonates in front of your target, knocking out its shields.
>The TIE goes into a spin as the second missile homes in and destroys it in a fiery explosion.
>“Good shooting Red 2!”
>”Stay sharp, you’re not out of the woods yet!”
>The other fighter roars past you as it turns and pulls up.
>Man you hated that sound.
>>
>>25593816
>You bank around and chase after it, breathing hard as your g-suit constricts around your body.
>Pushing hard on the throttle, it takes every ounce of power your A-wing has just to keep up with it.
>A steady set of beeps ring in your ear as you fight to get a weapons lock.
>The TIE accelerates through a pair of asteroids about to collide; you start to peel off.
>”Don’t even think about. Keep it tight, stay on him!”
>You scrape a fin as you barely manage to squeeze through in time.
>”Good shit!”
“I’ve got a lock, I’ve got a lock!”
>The computer beeps more rapidly, finally emitting a solid tone as your target reticle lights up.
>Letting off a hail of red laser fire, the TIE takes some evasive maneuvers as its shields light up at the impact of your blasts before ducking behind an asteroid.
>You push the throttle as you give chase.
>He’s on the run now, shouldn’t be much-
>”Warning: Engine 1 overheating: Shutdown imminent.”
>You attempt to override the fail-safes as your right engine coughs and sputters to stay running.
>“Red Leader, um, this is part of the test right?”
>It seems like an eternity as you wait for Spitfire to respond.
>”That’s a uh… that’s a negative, Red 2. Deal with it; it’s not over ‘til I say it is!”
>If you couldn’t get it back online, you’d be a sitting duck against that Defender.
>Dropping your speed, you divert some of the power to your still working engine.
>You feel the TIE fighter shift direction from behind its cover, apparently detecting your malfunction.
>”Wrap it up Red 2, you’re losing it!”
>Alright, time to do something stupid.
>>
File: zhn3FkI.png (755 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
zhn3FkI.png
755 KB, 1300x1300
>>25593837
”Deflectors, double front.”
>You punch the throttle and hit the afterburner.
>”Anon, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”
“I’ve got it under control, Red Leader.”
>You’re right engine makes an ear-splitting whine as a set of explosions go off from inside the fuselage, finally shutting down as it gives into the pressure.
>”Uh-huh.”
>That small boost of acceleration was all you needed.
>Just needed to close the gap before that TIE flew out of cover.
>”If you’re thinking of pulling an Arvel…”
>That’s actually not a bad idea.
“No, no it’s nothing like that, but you might wanna hold onto something.”
>You peel your fighter up as you match the TIE’S ascent.
>Your speed continuing to drop despite pushing on the throttle.
>Come on, stay with it.
>Now!
>Time feels like it moves in slow motion as the Defender shrieks from below.
>If you reached out you could almost touch it.
“Missiles away!”
>”Wha-“
>A blinding white flash engulfs your field of vision followed by a deafening explosion.
>Your shoulder harness snaps as you’re thrown out of your seat.
>The intense heat from the blast washes over the canopy as your shields fail, with debris impacting your hull as you speed through what used to be the TIE fighter.
>>
File: Exds.png (971 KB, 1400x816) Image search: [Google]
Exds.png
971 KB, 1400x816
>>25593850
>Your ears are ringing and you feel like you’re about to throw up.
>”Red 2, you with me Red 2?”
>Spitfire’s voice echoes through your ears.
“Yeah, yeah, I’m good.”
>”Good my ass, I don’t know how you’re still conscious after that bump you took.”
>”Just relax, I’ve got the controls, we should be able to make it back.”
>You lean back, watching as the asteroid field dissipates into millions of pixels before disappearing.
>”What’d you think? Pretty sweet huh? State of the art training system left over from the Empire, with a few updates of course.”
>You take your helmet off and put a hand to your head.
“Yeah, it was great…”
>”By the way, if you ever do something that reckless again with me in the cockpit…”
“I know, sorry Master. I had to do something.”
>”Well do something less stupid next time.”
>”That said, it WAS pretty sick.”
>”Heads up, we’re pulling into the hangar.”
>Spitfire lands the A-wing, dipping as the landing gear makes contact with the ground, its single working engine dropping to a low hum.
>You groan as you shove the canopy open and ease yourself down to the floor, you needed a bacta injection stat.
>>
File: top-gun-4.jpg (42 KB, 618x464) Image search: [Google]
top-gun-4.jpg
42 KB, 618x464
>>25593859
>“Wooo, Anon!”
>”Get some!”
>”Fuck yeah, Anon!”
>You look up to see your classmates whistling and cheering you on.
>”OhmigoshohmigoshohmigoshohmigoshOHMYGOSH!”
>Rainbow tackles you into a hug, nearly knocking you over. Applejack trails behind her.
>She pulls back as she holds onto your shoulders.
>”That was so… AWESOME!”
>She scrunches her face and makes exaggerated movements with her arms.
>”You were all like whoosh! Pew pew pew! And that sonic boom! I know you didn’t hear it, but we heard it and everyone was like woooaahh, and that part at the end where we all thought you died, but I knew you didn’t die all along, and everyone was like nah they’re totally dead, but I was like-“
>Applejack cups her hand over Rainbows mouth.
>”If you’re finished doin’ your Pinkie impression, I think Anon here could use some rest.”
>She looks back at you with a warm smile, “That was some fancy flyin’ out there, glad to see you’re in one piece, we were all real worried there for a sec.”
>She looks at Rainbow, “Weren’t we?”
>”Mmhmm”, Rainbow nods as Applejack lifts off her hand.
>Spitfire climbs out of the fighter and jumps onto the deck, “Hey give him some room, he needs to get to a medical bay asap.”
>Applejack raises her hand, “I’ll take him Master Spitfire, poor guy looks more beat up than a sack of bantha fodder.”
>”I’ll go too for uh, moral support!” Rainbow quips in.
>Spitfire waves you off, “Sure, sure, that’s fine, just go. As for the rest of you, the trainer’s out of commission for now, and the High Council, in their infinite wisdom, only purchased this single one. I’ll see you all bright and early tomorrow while we get this fixed.”
>“Flight, atten-tion!”
>The sound of boot heels snapping together echoes throughout the hangar.
>”Dismissed!”
>>
File: g7ekb.jpg (97 KB, 720x619) Image search: [Google]
g7ekb.jpg
97 KB, 720x619
>>25593868
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1088x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1088x816
>>25593868
I'm liking it so far. A lot of this fighter pilot lingo kind of flies over my head but I'm enjoying it.
>>25593850
>>”If you’re thinking of pulling an Arvel…”
>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 324x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 324x454
>>25593868
Did you go to flight school anon? All those words seem pretty spot on granted I'm such a civilian I wouldn't even be a combatant in a civil war
Interesting stuff indeed.

Also forgive me Serg. I didn't mean to traumatize you. But speaking of torture; have you seen "zero dark thirty"? It has the best torture sequences in any movie I've seen and I've seen Cannibal Holocaust.
>>
Alright I'm back let's do this thing.
>>
>>25595972
Leeeeeeeeeerooooooooy!
>>
>>25593879
Great job, I'm entertained. One of the tips given to me when I first started posting was to put more content into each post.
Your later posts were fine, but some of your earlier posts could be combined.
Other than that, I like the details involved. Get a name and a pastebin so you can join the gang.
>>
File: SWTOR Battle 1.jpg (281 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
SWTOR Battle 1.jpg
281 KB, 800x450
>>25521536

> Meanwhile, you were busy focusing on staying alive. With no shields you were one slip up away from becoming another statistic in this war. Forcing you to fight more passively. Making long sweeping passes through the enemy lines.
Twilight: "Brother are you there?"
SA: "Twily. It's good to hear from you. I know now might not be the best time, but do you remember that time when we went exploring in those caves back on Tython. When we ended up getting us lost and I couldn't do anything; because I was afraid of the dark."
> It takes every ounce of your will power to stifle your snickering from being heard over the comms.
Twilight: “Of course I remember. You wouldn’t stop talking about how the darkness was going to eat us.”
SA: “Well just pretend that this is the same scenario. When you took my hand and walked me through the pitch black to safety. You knew where to go, and you weren’t afraid of anything. Lead us through these dark times and into the light.”
Twilight: “You can count on me Shiny.”
> That’s more like it. It sounds like she has the conviction to see this through now. All you had to do was concentrate on doing your part.
> Suddenly you see three of the invisible fighters come into view. About to make a run at one of your allies. Prepping the last of your missiles you swerve and pivot to get a lock on them. Before unleashing everything you had.
> One of them blows up instantly, but the other two escape the first pass. However, the missiles come back around and find their intended targets.
> That should even the odds a little bit.
Spitfire: “This is Bolt one. We’ve finished off the rest of the bombers. Now is the time to counter-attack. All wings form up on me. We’re going right for the head of this beast.”
> Awesome. Things were definitely looking up for you in this battle.
>>
Uhhhh slight delay. I've got some errands to run. Be back as soon as I can.
>>
File: mandoshimmy.png (2 MB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
mandoshimmy.png
2 MB, 900x1000
Bumping with some old stuff 'cus I have nothing new. Also, were's AA when you need him?
>>
Christmas tree unlocked.
Achieved Christmas spirit.
Now back to my story.
>>
>>25596124

> Be Darth Nihilus

> Everything had been going smoothly a minute ago, but now the Republic forces were rallying against you. It didn’t make sense. They shouldn’t be capable of keeping up with you attacks. You were using all of your resources, and to their maximum efficiency. What were you missing?
> As you ponder this you feel an invisible push. Not physically, but in your mind’s eye. Meaning it could only be one thing. A Jedi was using Battle Meditation against you to counteract the affects you had on the enemy.
> That shouldn’t be possible. The only Jedi with that capability according to your intelligence was Celestia, and she had last been seen fighting on Dantooine just days before.
> “Admiral give me a complete scan of the enemy fleet. I want to know exactly who I’m up against.”
???: “At once my lord.”
> You knew Shining Armor was here. You could smell him parsecs away. He definitely wasn’t the one behind this, and wherever Shining Armor was Cadence wasn’t too far behind. Was it possible that she had acquired this skill?
> “What’s the hold up?”
???: “My apologies. Here you are.”
> He hands you a datapad; which you scroll through with blazing speed. Using the Force to absorb the information at an accelerated pace. The Wonderbolts were among the starfighters leading the attack. Led by Master Spitfire. The Republic’s best legion of fighter pilots by far.
> One of the cruisers was also part of Luna’s forces. An expert in rallying allies, but nothing as grand a scale as this.
> Who was it then? No matter you’ll have to figure it out later. Failure was not an option, and you had to direct all your attention to the task at hand.
> Frustrating as it may be you still had a job to do. Nothing would stand in your way. Certainly not a Jedi. Although, you could still feel the change in the battle’s tempo begin to swing against you. As the Wonderbolts began their counterattack.
>>
File: Queen Chrysalis (Human) 1.jpg (510 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
Queen Chrysalis (Human) 1.jpg
510 KB, 1024x1448
>>25597342

> You focus your efforts on assisting the gunners, and ships protecting your cruisers. It helps, but the fact that you are forced to play defensively in this situation was very irritating.
> You were the one who was supposed to instill fear and doubt into your enemies. Preying on the minds of the weak, and none of those things were happening.
???: “My lord what’s happening? They’re breaking through our lines. If we don’t do something soon this battle will be lost.”
> “This battle is already lost admiral, but I have a plan to make it worth our while.”
???: “My lord?”
> “Prepare the boarding ships, and inform all fighters to protect our journey to their capital ship. I must do something there, and once I am finished I will use one of their escape pods to rejoin the fleet. Is that understood?”
???: “I-I... very well then. I shall do as you ask.”
> “Excellent. Order the retreat as soon as we’ve launched. I wish to keep our losses to a minimum after today’s venture.”
> After leaving the bridge you make your way to the heart of the ship. Entering the deepest levels only you had clearance to go to. To your laboratory.
> A catacomb filled with your personal minions and every experiment ever conducted by you. Plus, a few from various Sith Lords who were no longer with you.
> Each contribution was a treasure, and you made sure to treat it as such. If it could strengthen your connection to the Force it had to be yours.
> As you enter the dreary atmosphere welcomes you. With bleak lighting that covered everything in shadows. Giving attention only to your collection of trophies, creations, and inventions.
> You loved to admire and tinker with them, but now was not the time for that. You knew where you needed to go.
> Upon opening a hatch hundreds of little eyes began to peek up at you through the darkness.
> “Come my children it’s time for us to go outside and play.”
(Evil maniacal laughter)
>>
File: FT-8 Star Guard 1.jpg (827 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FT-8 Star Guard 1.jpg
827 KB, 1920x1080
>>25597364

> Be Anon

> Finally you had the enemy on the run. The Imperial forces were in chaos and it was your job to pick off the stragglers. It was essentially like shooting fish in a barrel now.
> “I could get used to this.”
Cadence: “Attention all fighters the capital ship has just launched boarding ships. All forces move to intercept.”
> This is unexpected. The Sith must be getting desperate if they were trying to pull a move like this.
SA: “Darth Nihilus is aboard one of those ships.”
Spitfire: “Are you sure?”
SA: “There’s no doubt about it. This isn’t the first time she’s done this.”
Cadence: “He’s right. She’ll be coming right for us. This is Master Cadence. All forces aboard the Windsong prepare to repel the enemy.”
> You do everything you can to stop the boarding ships, but it isn’t enough. Most of shuttles make there way through. Piercing the hull of the capital ship.
SA: “I’m going in there.”
> “Right behind you Bolt four. Soarin do you think you can finish cleaning up without us?”
Soarin: “Not a problem Anon. Have fun down there.”
> Flying in tandem, both you and Shining Armor zip into the hanger bay. Quickly landing and jumping from your pilot’s seat. Bringing your lightsaber to your hand and activating it.
SA: “Follow me. She more than likely will be heading for the bridge.”
> “Right behind you.”
> Sprinting through the corridors you stay alert for any surprises the Sith may have set for you. The carnage gradually increased the further you went. Consisting mostly of Republic soldiers charred to the bone, and filled with blaster bolts.
> “We’re getting closer.”
SA: “Yeah. Anon whatever happens stay behind me got it.”
> “No problem I’ll leave all the fun to you.”
>>
File: My Lightsaber.jpg (224 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
My Lightsaber.jpg
224 KB, 1366x768
>>25597392

> As you round a corner you come in contact with the first of the Imperial troopers protecting a set of heavy blaster doors. They give you everything they have, but you defeat them with relative ease.
> Upon approaching the large metal entrance you begin to hear the sounds of fighting coming from the other side.
SA: “They’re just up ahead. Anon help me with this.”
> You stab all the way through with your lightsaber. Slowly cutting out a makeshift door. After you’re done you look at each other for a moment.
> “Alright, age before beauty.”
> He gives you a smug smirk before kicking down the giant metal slab. Revealing a furious storm of blaster fire before you. Staying true to your defensive forms you deflect every shot thrown your way. Slowly progressing through the room.
> All the way at the other end you could see the empress of evil. Currently clashing with Master Cadence.
> “Go to her. I’ll handle this.”
> Without hesitation he charges towards the battle. Leaving you to act as clean-up. First thing you do is find an opening in their defenses. Once you do you use the Force to augment your movement.
> Dodging and weaving through the crowd and concentrating on taking out their artillery first.
> As the battle intensifies you notice a fellow Jedi close by taking heavy fire. Quickly changing direction you spin and come up from behind. Going back to back.
> “Snowdrop wasn’t it? Are you alright?”
Snowdrop: “I’m fine. Why did the Sith suddenly decide to confront us here? It doesn’t make any tactical sense. They didn‘t even bring enough troops to take this ship.”
> “Darth Nihilus is going after Twilight. Her Battle Meditation won us this battle.”
Snowdrop: “Even so this mission is suicide. What can she hope to accomplish with so many Jedi Masters protecting her.”
> “That’s a real good question. I’ll be sure to ask her the next time I see her.”
>>
File: Snowdrop's Lightsaber.jpg (287 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Snowdrop's Lightsaber.jpg
287 KB, 1366x768
>>25597408

> Staying together you begin to make your way through the ship. Wiping out the remaining Imperial forces.
Snowdrop: “Do you think they planted any explosives?”
> “That certainly is a strong possibility. However, I don’t think they’d blow up the ship while still on it. Let’s go help the masters.”
Snowdrop: “Right.”
> The two of you waste no time running as fast as you can to the bridge, but are stopped short when your way is blocked off by debris.
> “Shoot. Is there another way around?”
Snowdrop: “Yes, but it will take us some time if we do.”
> “There’s no choice then. Give me a hand with this.”
> Calling upon the Force you both clip your lightsabers and reach out with both hands. Hearing the rubble slowly give way you direct it off to the sides. Giving you both just enough room to squeeze through.
> “Nice work. Let’s keep moving.”
> Just as you were about to move forward a familiar sound stops you in your tracks. The sound of a lightsaber cutting through metal. Looking up you see a small circle form in the ceiling. Someone was coming down, and you had a gut feeling who it was.
> Once the panel gave way a black mass descended from it. Landing with it’s back towards you.
> “Leaving so soon?”
> The shadowy figure turns its head just enough for you to see her piecing green eyes.
Nihilus: “I don’t have time for you.”
> She instantly unleashes a fury of purple lightning at both of you. Filling the hallway with her destructive electricity. You raise your lightsaber to block, but Snowdrop isn’t quick enough on the draw. Becoming encapsulated in the attack. She wouldn’t last long if you didn’t do something.
> With all your strength you inch your way over to her. You weren’t sure if you could shield her from the Sith Lord’s assault, but you had to try.
>>
File: Ponies (Star Wars) 2.jpg (143 KB, 900x778) Image search: [Google]
Ponies (Star Wars) 2.jpg
143 KB, 900x778
>>25597425

> The further you went the more intense the beating became. You were sweating bullets from the strain. Reaching the edge of your physical limits and beyond.
> With one last effort you jump in front of Snowdrop feeling the full force of her might. It only lasted for a few seconds, but the pain was the most intense feeling you’ve ever experienced.
> Every cell in your body was screaming. Feeling as if everything was on fire. While at the same time having your skin peeled from your body.
> The dark lord turns to leave, but you take a step forward to follow her.
> “I-is that the best y-”
> You try to say, but fall to the ground. Slowly fading out of consciousness. Hitting the floor and letting go of your lightsaber. Rolling just out of your reach.
Nihilus: “You’re lucky I don’t have time to finish you off. Don’t expect to be as fortunate next time.”
> Then, she was gone.
> Shortly there after Shining Armor and Cadence fall through the ceiling. In hot pursuit of Darth Nihilus, but freeze when they see you.
Cadence: “Anon! Snowdrop!”
> They both rush to your side. Checking to see if you were both okay.
SA: “He’s still breathing. Thankfully he’s just knocked out. What about Snowdrop?”
Cadence: “She’s worse off then him.”
SA: “Can you take care of them I’m going after her.”
Cadence: “I’ll do what I can. Be careful.”
> Quickly summoning up her strength her hands begin to glow with a soothing green light. Healing Snowdrop first.
> “M-master.”
Cadence: “Anon. Don’t move.”
> “I-I’m sorry. I... couldn’t stop her .”
Cadence: “Don’t blame yourself. It was our fault for letting her get the jump on us. You did the best you could. The only thing you need to worry about now is rest.”
> That sounded nice. It had been an exhausting day filled with peril. You could use a good nap.
>>
File: Ponies (Star Wars) 4.jpg (107 KB, 1280x560) Image search: [Google]
Ponies (Star Wars) 4.jpg
107 KB, 1280x560
>>25597442

> When you wake up again you find yourself on a bed situated in the medical bay. How long had you been out?
> Shuffling to the edge of the bed you hop off and stretch a little bit. Amazingly you felt great considering you had a near death experience.
> Looking to the other beds you notice that Snowdrop wasn’t among the patients. If she wasn’t here where was she? You try asking the other patients, but receive no help.
> She had to be here somewhere. There’s no way she could have been released before you. You head to the backroom where they keep the Kolto tanks, and sure enough there she was. Floating in one of the large vats of liquid medicine.
Redheart: “Glad to see you’re up and about.”
> “Thanks, but I’m more concerned about her than myself.”
Redheart: “Well you needn’t worry. She’s suffered some second degree burns, but that’s the worst of it. She’ll be good as new in a few days.”
> “I’m glad. Can you call me if she wakes up?”
Redheart: “Not a problem. However, I want you to take it easy as well. You suffered some minor burns yourself. I don’t want you doing any strenuous work for the next two days. Doctors orders.”
> “Understood. Thanks again.”
> With that out of the way you had a decision to make. Report to the bridge, or try and find your friends.
> As much as you wanted to talk to everyone it would probably be best if you checked in with the masters.
> Before making it to the bridge it quickly became apparent why Master Redheart didn’t want you out and about. You hadn’t walked more than a couple hundred yards, yet it felt like you had just ran a marathon. First thing after this you were going to bed. No shower, no meal, just some good old rest.
> The command deck was surprisingly vacant for the amount of excitement that had gone on today. The only people you knew that were here were: Cadence, Vinyl, and Luna.
>>
File: Cadence's Lightsaber.png (703 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Cadence's Lightsaber.png
703 KB, 1366x768
>>25597454

Vinyl: “Good to see you on your toes again kid. How you feeling.”
> “Like a Gamorrean forced to go on a diet, but I plan on going to bed right after this. I just wanted to check-in with you guys.”
Luna: “Your devotion to your duty is admirable young one. Regrettably, we don’t have much to bring you up to speed about. The enemy fleet retreated soon after Darth Nihilus escaped.”
> “What about the ship? Did you find anything suspicious?”
Cadence: “No, which is really puzzling. We expected to find something, but everything seems to be in order.”
Vinyl: “I guess she just really wanted to find Twilight.”
> “Did she end up finding out her identity?”
Cadence: “Thankfully no, so she’s safe for now. Still, when they do find out about her she will definitely become a high priority target for the Empire.”
> “I still find it hard to believe she took that huge a risk without having any other ulterior motives.”
Luna: “That is a good attitude to have. We should remain vigilant for the time being; until we can determine with a one hundred percent certainty that nothing has changed.”
> “Great, guess I’m not needed here anymore. If you’ll excuse me.”
> Right before exiting the room a thought comes to mind. Which makes you feel like a idiot for not mentioning earlier.
> “Master Luna I forgot to mention. Snowdrop is in stable condition down in the medbay. She suffered a few burns, but is otherwise in good health. She should be back to her old self in a few days.”
Luna: “Thank you Anonymous. Your concern is greatly appreciated.”
> You bow in respect before departing once more. It certainly was a mystery. Attempting to infiltrate a ship filled with Jedi Masters. Then, to leave without any hints of sabotage. Something was definitely off.
> These thoughts rattled off in your head. Causing you to lose track of where you were. Before you knew it you were halfway across the ship. Way past your room.
>>
File: Twilight's Lightsaber.jpg (237 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Twilight's Lightsaber.jpg
237 KB, 1366x768
>>25597476

> Maybe you should take it easy for a little while, and let the masters handle it for now. If they needed you you’ll be ready.
> Finally arriving at your destination you open the door and immediately flop down onto your bed. What a day.
> The next morning you awake to the feeling of being groggy and stiff. You check your chronometer and see that you gotten about eight hours of sleep. A little longer than you wanted, but you were supposed to be taking it easy.
> You shuffle around in your bed a little bit when you notice Twilight sitting in a chair fast asleep. Wait was she there when you went to bed? Couldn’t be, she would have said something to you if she was.
> She looked awfully uncomfortable the way she was situated in that chair. Gradually picking yourself up out of bed you lift her up and lay her in your bed. Pulling the sheets over her.
> She must have been worried after hearing what happened to you. It wasn’t that serious, but still it warmed your heart to know she was concerned for you.
> Then, a mighty roar coming from your stomach reminded you that it had been forever since the last time you ate.
> You thought about heading straight for the mess hall, but you took one whiff of yourself and decided you should probably bathe first. Once that was done you put on some new robes and leave a note for Twilight. Hopefully she would come around soon enough to get it.
> As you walk the hallways you anticipate running into someone you know, but are disappointed when you don’t. Perhaps this would be a good time for you to mingle among the troops. Most of your friends were Jedi after all. You didn’t exactly have a lot of opportunities to meet the average person.
> After claiming a tray and stuffing it to the gills with everything you can get your hands on you begin to look for an open seat.
> In one of the far corners you recognize the patterns and colors of the troops under Shining Armor’s command and begin to head over.
>>
File: Mara Jade & Darth Vader 1.jpg (152 KB, 1104x724) Image search: [Google]
Mara Jade & Darth Vader 1.jpg
152 KB, 1104x724
>>25597499

> “Excuse me gentleman is this seat.- Captain!”
BB: “Anonymous. I mean sir. What are you doing here?”
> “Looking to stuff my face. Do you mind if I sit here?”
BB: “Not at all. Go ahead.”
> You could tell by his demeanor and the expressions of those at the table that it WAS a problem.
> “Feel free to call me Anon. Should I call you Burly or Biceps?”
BB: “The men call me Big B for short.”
> “Well then Big B why don’t you introduce me to your friends.”
BB: “Ah sure. This is Jacks, Diana, Fitch, Kaleb, and Rolf.”
> All of the people at the people were human. Except for Rolf. Who was a Duros.
> “Nice to meet all of you. Please continue as you were. I’d hate to ruin the mood with my presence. Just pretend like I’m not even here.”
> Quickly stuffing your face you let the others go back to their previous conversations. It would be best to ease yourself in and only give your input when the chance arose. However, it’s been several years since you’ve talked to normal people, so your social skills may be a little rusty.
> After a few minutes of listening in to their conversations you were able to determine several things about these people.
> Captain Burly Biceps loved to talk about his tales of combat. Adding a series of interesting dialogues between him and your Master Shining Armor.
> Kaleb and Rolf were close good friends that had been serving together for a long time. Becoming very close and trusting of one another.
> Fitch's mannerisms towards Diana hinted at a romantic interest, and a quick peek with the Force confirmed your theory.
> While Jacks was the clown of the group. Loving to make light of the situation and making others laugh. You'll get along great with him.
> After receiving another large tray of food. You decide it was time to make your move.
Jacks: "Geez Anon didn't you just finish an entire entree?"
> "Yeah, but that was just the appetizer. This is the main course."
>>
File: Jedi Defender Living Area.jpg (417 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Defender Living Area.jpg
417 KB, 1600x900
>>25597518

Jacks: "Where the heck do you put all that food man?”
> “Is it really that much? This is actually less than I normally get?”
Jacks: “You’re messing with me. Even a Hutt couldn’t eat that much."
> “Really? Care to make a wager on that?”
Jacks: “Okay Jedi you’re on. If you can finish what you have there plus everything else on this table I’ll give you 1,000 credits.”
> That’s a little more than you were bargaining for, but you’ve never been one to back down from a challenge. Especially when food was involved.
> “I’d love to. Sadly, I don’t have 1,000 credits on me. Can I wager something else?”
Jacks: “It have to be something really good if you don’t have any credits on you.”
> Maybe you do. It was a terrible idea, but hey you were the one who wanted to bond with the soldiers.
> “How about this. If I lose I’ll give you my lightsaber.”
> Everybody’s jaws went slack after hearing that. Giving you looks of disbelief.
> “Don’t believe me? Here.”
> Taking the weapon from your belt you set it on the table.
> “I know it’s rude to bring weapons to the dinner table, but I’m hoping you can all make an exception in my case.”
Jacks: Kid are one gutsy son of a gun. Deal.”
> You shake on it, and begin tackling the massive task in front of you.
> “I forgot to mention that lessons don’t come with it. Neither do Republic benefits for lost limbs.”
”Jacks: “That’s fine by me. It’s just a sword I think I can manage.”
> “You think so? If I had a credit for every time I heard that back at the Jedi Temple I would have enough credits to afford this bet.”
Jacks: "Sure you would. Now hurry up so I can start showing off my new toy. And don't try and use any of your Jedi tricks to help you eat all of that food."
> "Trust me it doesn’t work that way. If it did I would never stop eating."
>>
File: Ahsoka Tano 16.jpg (147 KB, 400x677) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka Tano 16.jpg
147 KB, 400x677
Wish I had the rest of this act finished, but I don't. Hope it was a sufficient enough update to satisfy everyone.
Critics are encouraged.
>>
>>25597585
I haven't read your update in detail (I need to catch up on your story first) but I do like your writing style and the way you are writing your characters.
>>
File: cocosith1.png (571 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
cocosith1.png
571 KB, 1500x2000
http://i.imgur.com/3LczVBO.png
In the end there was no outfit and having everyone wear a mask would be akward more akward than pony fanfic smut anyway.

>>25597585
Reading now.
>>
>>25599172
And when I try and draw, my stick figures have broken backs... Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 1424222592793.jpg (103 KB, 540x572) Image search: [Google]
1424222592793.jpg
103 KB, 540x572
>>25599172
My waifu, my favorite position, and hate fucking all in one picture. You are a nice person.
>>
>>25596944
Can I haz moar Sunset Shimmer of this artstyle plz?
I mean, seriously...the hair...the eyes...those sharp but small lips...even that skin colour...
Fuckinf unf
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 768x1024
>>25599666
Sorry Satan, I'm not very consistent with "style" and I can't seem to find a similar textured brush like that one.
>>
File: Ahsoka Tano 33.png (413 KB, 493x1051) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka Tano 33.png
413 KB, 493x1051
>>25598421
>>25599172
Good luck catching up on the reading.
I'm at 130 pages in my Microsoft Document.
>>
File: mandoshimmyport.png (358 KB, 850x1000) Image search: [Google]
mandoshimmyport.png
358 KB, 850x1000
>>25599666
Sory Satan its not what you wanted.
>>25599370
Its practice.
>>25599503
And, I hope, you have a nice time!
>>25600631
Congratulations that's like a final essay or something.
>>
>>25599172

Robot arm is on the wrong side. You should flip it around.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1024x887
>>25600734
Too late, I just got super lazy. I will have to live with my shame. can you do it for me?
>>
File: 1448732773784.png (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1448732773784.png
2 MB, 2048x2048
>>25594559
>>25595610
Thanks, appreciate it.
http://pastebin.com/gznzfxeh

>>25595610
I wish, just a militaryfag, job involves radio chatter.

>mfw I'll never be a fighter pilot
>mfw I have no idea where I'm going with this
>>
File: 145743367.png (321 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
145743367.png
321 KB, 480x800
>>25600784
Fixed it
>>
>>25601898
Nice. Just added you to the list. Welcome to the family.
>>
>>25601994
Forgot the link
http://imgur.com/q1dQI4K
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1446x2039) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1446x2039
>>25601994
>>25602068
Thanks guy. What can I do to return the favor?
>>25601898
Chin up, guy, just have fun.

Also suggestions for the next lewd pic?
>>
File: Appolhorse.png (92 KB, 529x149) Image search: [Google]
Appolhorse.png
92 KB, 529x149
>>25602198

Let's get Midnight Sparkle and Inquisitor Anon. Preferrably with Inquisitor Anon holding Midnight on a leash with her feeling angry and humiliated. But also loving that dick.

>In other news
I'm willing to take more suggestions for more sabers. Anything goes, as far as character-wise.
>>
>>25602198
>What can i do to repay the favor

How about drawing anon in an orgy with master luna, coco and the mane 7
>>
>>25602198
Aloe and lotus blossom in the shower?
>>
>>25602274
>>25602408
>>25602434
>9 way orgy
Ok that's gonna some time.
>domination play
This would be pantoran sparkle?
>lesbian shower
Sorry anon you go last
>>
>>25602274
>>25602621
>Let's get Midnight Sparkle and Inquisitor Anon. Preferrably with Inquisitor Anon holding Midnight on a leash with her feeling angry and humiliated. But also loving that dick.

Wow

>This would be pantoran sparkle?
Close but Midnight is actually a Chiss.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 768x1024
Aaaaand bump.
>>
>>25603778
Fav.
>>
>>25603778
>Octavia
>"I vant to drink your blood"
>>
>>25600631
Watch me
>>
File: image.png (303 KB, 646x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303 KB, 646x1000
>>25604264
Too pale? Elaborate please, Anon.
>>25604061
Well I haven't done much Vinyl/Octavia, so not much choice there.
>>
File: BIGdracula.jpg (200 KB, 437x544) Image search: [Google]
BIGdracula.jpg
200 KB, 437x544
>>25604492
More facial structure + attire. Makes her look vampire-like. Main part may be the eyes though.
>>
>>25421746
>Your eyes open slowly and you see a foggy light directly in front of you.
>After a moment, you realize that you're laying on your back without a shirt on.
>You groan as you blink a few times to try and readjust your vision.
>You don't feel like a monster, so the Rakghoul serum must have done its job.
>Other than feeling sore all over, you feel pretty normal.
>Your arm hurts the most though.
>Your eyes shoot wide open as you start to remember what happened when Sunset gave you the serum.
>You look to your left and reach over to where your arm should be, but you feel nothing.
"No..."
>You try to feel some part, any part of your left arm, but your right arm only feels air.
>Your left arm is really gone.
>You start to breathe harder as you sit up and only feel the bandage wrapped around your upper chest and shoulder.
>"Woah! Easy there, Anon."
>You feel a hand press down on your chest and move you flat onto your back once again.
>You look and squint your eyes to see who the hand belongs to.
"Nurse Redheart?"
>She gives you a small smile and takes her hand off of you.
>"Just take it easy and move slowly, Anon. You've been busy."
>Yeah, no kidding.
>You groan again and cover your eyes with your hand.
"How long was I out?"
>"A few hours. You passed out once you got back onto your ship."
>Your ship...
>Just you?
"Where's Sunset?"
>>
>>25604801
>"She's in the next room. She had a few minor injuries, but she's all patched up and fine. She's sleeping now."
>Okay, that's good.
>Wait, next room?
>You look around at the room you're currently in.
>You're laying on a bed in a medical bay. Redheart has her back turned to you and she's looking at something on the counter to your right.
"Where are we?"
>She turns back to you. "We're back on Captain Shining Armor's cruiser over Kashyyyk."
"Has the cruiser over Mandalore...?"
>She nods and grabs a nearby datapad. "The ship's reactor cores overloaded and destroyed everything. Your mission was a success."
>You exhale a sigh of relief and lay flat on your back again, shutting your eyes.
>Mandalore always comes first.
>Redheart pulls up a chair and sits at your bedside.
>"I need to ask you a few questions. It shouldn't take long."
You don't even look at her. "Alright."
>"How do you feel, physically?"
>You've felt better.
"I'm sore all over, I'm a bit nauseous, and my arm is gone, but otherwise, I'm fine."
>Redheart hums as she records your answer. "Yes, miss Sunset did that. It saved your life."
>You look over to her and she looks up from the datapad.
>"The infection was in your veins for enough time that, if she hadn't, you would've transformed into a Rakghoul even with the serum."
"How is that possible?"
>>
>>25604837
>"As Fluttershy stated before, this newer, evolved version of the Rakghoul plague is so aggressive that it can turn its host in a matter of minutes. It works harder if the victim's heart is beating faster than usual. The serum wasn't strong enough to go through your whole body and counteract the effects in time for you to return to the ship in one piece. It was either 'cut your arm off and live', or 'leave your arm on and become a monster.'"
>Huh.
>The pros do outweigh the cons...
>Sunset really saved your ass this time.
>Still, that doesn't mean you're totally fine with everything.
>It was your damn arm after all.
>You pause to take another deep breath and start to sit up again.
>"Anonymous, please be careful."
>Redheart leans forward and places her hand on your shoulder as you push yourself up.
>If you had your other arm, you'd use it to push her away.
"I'm fine..."
>You grunt as you strain to prop yourself up to a sitting position. Everything is still really sore.
>You exhale before slowly swinging your legs over to the right side of the bed in an attempt to stand.
>Redheart leans over and pushes against your legs. "Anon, please stop! You need to rest!"
>You growl a little under your breath and glare at her.
"Just... Just let me do this! I'm sick of just laying here!"
>She looks defiant, but she releases your legs and you set your feet on the floor.
>She doesn't go more than a foot away from you as you hold yourself steady on the bed and attempt to stand.
>>
>>25604872
>Your legs shake as they protest to you standing, but you ignore it as best you can as you slowly stand up straight, your arm never leaving the bedside as you hold yourself up.
>You keep yourself steady and give your legs a chance to get used to working again before you slowly release the bedside and stand up without support.
>You take a small, shaky step forward and grab the bed again to support yourself before taking another step.
>After a few minutes, you're walking around the room by yourself. You're moving slower than usual, but you're doing it.
>With your left arm gone, everything feels off-balance. You feel like you have to make a conscious effort to lean more to the left if you want to walk straight.
>Redheart looks astonished. "Not many people with an injury like yours can bring themselves to even move around after only a few hours, let alone stand up and walk on their own."
"I've always been a quick healer..."
>You turn around again and face her.
>This walking is quickly making you very fatigued.
>You feel weak, and you hate it more than anything.
"Alright, I'm finished walking... Now I'll rest."
>You appreciate her doing her job, but you're not really in the mood to be understanding and willing to go along with absolutely everything she says right now.
>You lay on the bed once again and Redheart stands there, ready to help you if you need her to.
>Which you don't.
>You lay back and take another deep breath.
"How much longer before I can leave?"
>"It's not my call. Sunset is the one who will decide that. However, I recommend that you stay here for another day or so at least."
>You wince and let out a little groan.
>You don't want to spend another second aboard this damn ship.
>>
>>25604918
>"Also, Captain Shining Armor says that he wants to see you before you leave, once you're up and about."
"Well, tell him that he's going to have to wait. I'm going to take your advice and rest a bit more."
>"That's fine. You need it."
>You hear her get up and head toward the door.
>"There's a red button on your right. Press it if you need me."
You wave your hand at her. "Will do."
>After a second, the light above dims a bit and the door opens and shuts, leaving you alone with your thoughts.
>You sigh and cover your eyes with your hand as you try to relax.

---

>You wake up in the same room you were in when you fell asleep.
>You yawn and sit up in your bed.
>Surprisingly, you aren't as sore as you were before. You actually feel pretty good.
>How long has it been since you went to sleep?
>You groan and crack your neck as you stand up next to the bed.
>Looking back at the bedside, you see the red button that Nurse Redheart told you about and you press it.
>A few moments later, the door opens and she walks in with a small smile on her face and a grey tunic in her hands.
>"Feeling better?"
"Much better, yeah."
>"Well I certainly hope so. It's been a couple hours since I saw you last."
>Wow, time flies.
>She gives you the tunic and she helps you put it on.
>Your empty left sleeve dangles lifelessly.
"What happens now?"
>>
>>25604953
>"Well, if you're feeling up for it, Captain Shining Armor would like to speak with you. He has an offer he thinks you might be interested in."
>No, you're not feeling up for speaking with some high-ranking Republic slime ball.
>You're an amputee, you're very stressed, and you want to be anywhere else but here.
>Unfortunately, you don't know what to do at this point...
>What can you do? You can't go back to work, and you don't think you'll be able to afford a replacement arm, so you're pretty much screwed right now.
>Shit.
"Sure. Let's go have a talk with him."
>She smiles again and leads you out of the room.
>You're grumbling the entire way.
"Where's my armor and equipment?"
>"Your weapons and jetpack are back aboard your ship. We gave your armor and helmet to Sunset. I think she still has them in her room."
"Is she awake?"
>"She is. She should be waiting just outside the medical bay."
>Fantastic.
>You follow her past a few other rooms and around a corner into the waiting area, where Sunset, Applejack, Fluttershy, and a purple Twi'lek are waiting.
>Sunset begins walking up to meet you and you smile at her.
>"One of these days, we're going to have to sit down and tally up how many times I've had to come in and save your stupid ass, Anon."
"I don't think I can count that high."
>You both give a small laugh as you meet each other for a hug.
>She squeezes you tight and it hurts your sore muscles a bit, but it isn't too bad.
>"How are you feeling?"
"I'll live."
>She releases you and looks at the vacant spot where your arm used to be, a somber expression coming onto her face.
>>
>>25605008
>"I'm so sorry, Anon... If there was another way, I would've done it, but there wasn't, and I couldn't let you die-"
"Sunset, it's okay. I'm not angry."
>You aren't happy, but you definitely aren't angry with her.
"You saved my life. The only one I'm ever going to have. I'd much rather be handicapped than be a Rakghoul any day. Plus, and don't take this the wrong way, I would've done the same for you."
>She smiles again and lets out a small giggle before hugging you again.
>"Thank you, Anon."
>When she releases the hug, she looks back to everyone else and backs up behind them.
>"He'll survive. He always does."
>You see her smile fade and she looks down to the ground a little bit.
>She's feeling guilt. Why?
>You continue to look at her for a moment, thinking to yourself a bit longer before Applejack breaks your focus by patting you hard on your right shoulder.
>"Glad to see you're feelin' better, Anon."
>She's got a big smile on her face, which you return to her, along with a nod.
"Thanks, Applejack. It's good to see you too."
>Fluttershy pokes her head around her and smiles as well.
>"Thanks to you and Sunset, Angel, Twilight, and the others are safe."
>She's still too quiet and submissive. You don't like that about her, but you take her compliment to heart and nod at her.
"Mandalore is safe as well."
>She lowers her head, but still looks at you with a smile. "Y-Yes. Mandalore is also safe."
>And nothing else matters.
>You look around Applejack and see the purple Twi'lek standing there beside Sunset.
"You don't look like a Wookie, so I assume that you're Twilight?"
>She nods and extends her right hand to you. "Professor Twilight Sparkle."
>You take her hand and shake it once before pulling away.
>>
>>25605130
>"I have to admit, I never thought that I would be shaking hands with a Mandalorian and thanking him for saving my life."
>You weren't there for her. You probably would've just blown the ship up under different circumstances.
"Well, Sunset was technically the one who rescued you."
>Sunset grins and turns to Twilight.
>"But he planned this whole thing. I was just doing what he said."
>Yes, because you're such a nice guy, you went out of your way to make sure she was rescued by someone reliable.
>Twilight giggles and looks to you both.
>"Well, seeing as how you're both up and about, my brother would like to see you guys."
>Wait, her brother?
>Shining Armor isn't a Twi'lek.
"Your brother?"
>"Well, my adopted brother... Long story."
"Ah."
>That makes more sense.
>Applejack moves in front of you both. "He's expectin' you both in one of the meeting rooms just down the hallway. Me and Twilight will lead you there."
>You and Sunset both turn around and say goodbye to Fluttershy before following Applejack and Twilight down the hallway.
"What's this meeting about?"
>"I don't know, but I'm sure it's fine. Shining didn't tell us any specific details."
>You navigate through the hallways for a while before stepping into a large room with a monitor on the far left wall and a long table in the center.
>Shining Armor is talking with a Republic officer, but turns around to face you when you enter.
>"Here they are, Sir. As ya'll requested."
>She nods at Applejack and looks at you both.
>"Thank you, lieutenant. You and Twily can-"
>He stumbles over his words at that, making you raise an eyebrow and smirk a bit.
>"...uh, ...you and Professor Twilight can leave now."
>'Twily'?
>That doesn't sound very professional to you.
>>
>>25605192
>"Thank you, Sir."
>You hear Twilight giggle a bit behind you as she follows Applejack outside. The officer that was in the room with Shining also exits, leaving you and Sunset with him and two armed guards in two corners of the room.
>He stands up straight and looks at you both.
>"Before anything else, I just want to thank you both so much for everything. You saved my sister and her colleagues from a ship full of Rakghouls. Rakghouls! Not many of my men would have been able to do what you two did. As her older brother, I personally owe you a debt of gratitude that I will never be able to repay."
>That's disappointing. Some compensation would be nice.
>He smiles a little and shifts his gaze between you two.
>"But I'd like to try and repay it. Which is why I've decided to present you both with an excellent opportunity to further yourselves."
>You and Sunset look at each other.
>"What kind of opportunity?"
>"Well, firstly, I'm going to have my medical staff get Anonymous a cybernetic limb, completely free of charge. Your sacrifice will not go unappreciated."
>Huh. That's a thoughtful gesture.
>"Secondly, I'm giving you the opportunity to join the Republic. We could really use both of your skill sets to help us in our effort to destroy the Sith once and for all and help establish peace throughout the galaxy. You would make some of the finest soldiers in our army. I've run this by my superiors and have explained my reasoning behind my offering you this, and I have their support. All you need to do is say yes."
>You and Sunset look at each other for a bit before she turns back to him.
>"Excuse us. We need to talk."
>He nods and puts his arms behind his back while you and Sunset huddle together with your backs to him.
>>
>>25605249
>"I'm inclined to say no, Anon. We aren't Republic lap dogs."
"I'm right there with you... Although, I do want to take advantage of the new arm he's offering."
>"I was just going to say that you should accept that."
You look at your empty sleeve and back to her. "But, yeah, I'm not about to switch my allegiance to the Republic just because they asked nicely. If they want our services, they need to make us an offer like everyone else does."
>She gives you a small smile. "I'm glad you're feeling better, Anon."
>You grin back at her before you both turn back around to face Shining Armor.
>"We appreciate your offer, Shining, but we're going to have to decline. We aren't Republic drones, we're mercenaries. We're bounty hunters. Above all, we're Mandalorians."
"Mandalore is the only one with the privilege of having us on-call. I'd love to take you up on that new arm, but if you want our services in the future, you're going to have to hire us just the same as everyone else: you make us an offer, we choose whether or not to accept it. If we do accept it, we'll do it, you pay us when we finish, then we leave."
>His hopeful smile fades and he sighs through his nose, pausing a bit as disappointment comes over his face.
>Sunset folds her arms and you set your hand on your hip as you wait for his response.
>"Well, I think your decision is not the smartest, but I sure can appreciate your undying loyalty to your beliefs. It's commendable."
>You're going to let that 'not a smart decision' comment slide just this once.
>You and Sunset are both smart enough to know what's really important.
>He nods and looks to you both again. "Very well then. If you'd head back to the medical bay, I'll send word to begin preparing for your new limb's construction."
"Appreciate it."
>You and Sunset both turn around and head out the door.
>"And Anonymous?"
>You look back to him.
>>
>>25605342
>"Thank you once again... Both of you... Thank you for rescuing Twilight."
>You pause a moment and nod at him, not saying anything to him as you head out into the hallway.
"It was just another job..." You say under your breath.
>Applejack and Twilight aren't out here anymore, so you and Sunset retrace your steps back to the medical bay together.
>She's acting distant. She hasn't looked at you or spoken once since leaving the room, she's just kept on staring at the floor as you've walked.
"You okay?"
>She pauses for a long moment before she slowly nods. "Yeah..."
>You know she's not telling the whole truth.
"You sure?"
>She still doesn't look at you, but she shakes her head this time.
>"No... I still feel bad about what happened..."
>Oh man...
"Sunset, look, you saved my life. That's what's important, and it's all that matters to me. Besides, I'm going to get a new arm in a bit."
>"I know... This is just kind of overwhelming, emotionally... It's still just a lot for me to take in..."
>She sighs and stops walking.
>The medical bay is just around the corner.
>You look back at her and give a little sigh.
>Everything will be better in a while. You don't know why she's so upset.
"Do you want to... I don't know... talk about it a little?"
>She then looks up at you for a moment before shaking her head again.
>"No, that's okay. I think I just need some more time alone..."
"Alright.."
>She slowly walks around another corner that leads away from the medical bay.
>You just watch her walk away from you down the hallway and turning a corner, disappearing from your sight.
>>
>>25605412
>You sigh and rub your head.
>What's her deal? She was just fine, literally, two minutes ago. You're not angry at her, you're happy to be alive. She should know this. You've made it perfectly clear.
>You're usually so good at brushing dust off and moving forward together, why is this situation so different?
>Sure, this is the first time you've lost a limb, but the principle is still the same as before.
>You don't know what to do.
>You sigh and think for a moment.
>You need some clarity on this.
>Clarity...
"Rarity..."
>She's a girly-girl and a gossip. Maybe she can help you out.
>You make a mental note for yourself to ask her about this later.
>Right now, you need to be ready for your surgery.
>First thing's first.
>You go back into the medical bay and head into your room. It's the same as when you left it.
>You take a seat on your bed and just wait for a moment. Nothing else you can do right now.
>After a few minutes, the door opens and Redheart comes inside with a smile.
>"Alright, Anonymous. Are you ready?"
"Yeah."
>She leads you into a nearby room where you see a trio of medical droids surrounding a table in the center.
>On the counter behind them, you see a few tanks of bacta, some rods, tubes, and other machinery you aren't familiar with.
>Behind one the droids however, you see a sleek, dark grey, robotic human hand.
>That's going to be yours pretty soon.
>>
>>25605457
>Redheart turns to you and helps you remove the tunic. "Alright, Anonymous, just lay down on the table and we can begin."
>You move past her and lay down on the table.
>You jump a bit as your bare back makes contact with the cold steel, but you relax after a second.
"How long is this going to take?"
>"Not long. Don't worry, we'll put you on anesthesia and you wont feel a thing."
>You let out a laugh that lasts for a few seconds.
>She thought you were scared. That's funny.
"I'm not worried, I've just got stuff to do."
>Redheart looks over you, her smile still there for the most part, but you swear you see concern on her face.
>"Anonymous, you shouldn't always think of just what you're going to do next. You need to slow down more."
>Oh great, another lecture.
>"When this is done, you need to take a few days to get acquainted with your new limb. You wont be able to feel it."
"I wont be able to feel it?"
>"No. This is a synthetic arm. We'll be able to connect it to your nerves so you can command and control it like your old arm, but no matter what we do, it will never feel like your old arm."
>You take another look at your stump where your arm used to be.
>You never considered that your real, physical, human arm will never come back.
>Your new arm will do everything your old one could, but you wont be able to feel it.
"Maybe you're right."
>"I am right, Anonymous."
>She looks at you and gives you a small smile again.
>You stare back at her for a moment before nodding slowly and laying back.
"Alright. Let's do this."
>She ushers for the droids to approach and she grabs something on your right.
>You feel the slight prick of a needle go into your right arm's vein and she looks at you.
>"Alright, count to ten for me, please."
>You've been on anesthesia a few times and you've honed your willpower to be extremely strong.
>This time, you're determined to get to thirteen before passing out. Your personal record is eleven.
"One... Tw-"
>Woah, this stuff is new...
>...
>>
>>25605513
Alright, I think I'm gonna stop there for right now. I'll continue writing more as I get to it. Stay tuned.

>>25596944
>>25599860
>>25600709
I still love all of these.

>>25599172
Oh my.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>25605606
>the one new clean picture, gets confused with being old.
>he didn't see the previous lewds.
Nice update, nonetheless.
>>25604523
Maybe it's time to re-draw them.
>>
File: 1445985602358.png (498 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
1445985602358.png
498 KB, 1100x1100
>>25605997
There was no confusion. The old ones are fantastic. The new one is also fantastic. I also saw all the previous lewd pictures. They all made muh dick tingle. I fukken saved them all.
Do moar.
>>
>>25606401
...Y-you too...
>>
I have the next update for Anonymous, Dark Jedi written. But I am on a horrible, horrible connection.

I am going to try to post it. If I cannot, I will at least try to update the pastebin.
>>
>>25607199

When last we left Anon, he was progressing through the ranks of the Sith under the watchful eye of Lord Scorpan, all while under the guise of Nito. Now he has been taken to Ziost for his next trial, only to discover that he must torture his friend and fellow apprentice, Flash Sentry.

Our story continues now...
>>
>>25607213

>Scorpan smiles. “I’m glad you’re so enthusiastic, but there are a few things to note. We can see him through this glass, but he cannot see us.”
“I guessed as much, Lord Scorpan.”
>He gestures to a table in front of the window. “I will be observing you. Your progress in this area is of great interest to me. I know you have not been formally trained in torture, but I am eager to see your ideas in this first session. So please, be creative. One bit of advice: try to avoid the mouth. He needs it to speak.”
“I understand. What do we know about him?”
>”His name is Flash Sentry, and he is a hapan. Very curious for one such as he to take the path of a Jedi. I believed, with the history of his people’s hatred of the Jedi, that he would be easy to turn to our side. But he has stubbornly clung to the dogma of the light.”
“And his master?”
>”Her name is Luna. My master has a special interest in her. Our agents among the ranks of the Jedi have told us that she has gone rogue from the Jedi Council. He must know where she is.”
>You take great lengths to conceal the conflicting thoughts this raises in you.
>Luna… gone rogue…
>Why?
>Is it because of you?
>”One other small detail: there are no recording devices in this prison. It is very old, you understand. So whatever he says, make sure to listen closely.”
>You nod and look towards the door.
>Scorpan raises a hand and the door opens, allowing those inside the chamber with Flash to leave.
>They pass by without a word, and Scorpan uses his other hand to motion towards the door, inviting you.
>You can hear Flash panting within, taking deep, drawn-out breaths during this moment of reprieve.
>”Go on,” he urges. “I desire to see what you can do.”
>Slowly, you move into the shadows and lay your eyes upon him.
>>
>>25607230

>All the while hiding your signature in the Force and your innermost feelings---from both him and Scorpan.
>Though they are well hidden, you feel them all the same: your heart races as you look upon your friend.
>Your fellow Padawan…
>The good in you screams that this is wrong, that he must be freed.
>You are not one for torture, to torment a living being and bring them nothing but pain…
>Free him, Anon.
>Together the two of you could storm out of this place, overwhelm any opposition, fighting side-by-side once more.
>You close your eyes and take a deep breath yourself.
>He seems to have heard the intake from your mask.
>”Well? Back for more, or what?”
>He sounds defiant, but weak.
>As you take another step into the room, Scorpan releases the door, which shuts behind you.
>Now it’s just you and him, with Scorpan observing.
>Slowly, you step towards him, looking into his eyes.
>He is looking in your general direction but cannot see you in the darkness; one of his eyes is rather swollen and puffy.
>His chest rises and falls with his panting; the single light in the room over him shows the bloody scars and sweat on his body.
>”Trying to scare me? Hiding in the shadows?” He coughs a bit. “That’s all you people are. Cowards in the shadows.”
>A lot of bravado for someone in his position.
>>
>>25607246

>But then again, for as long as you’ve known him, he’s never been one to back down or give up.
>Even here, after being shocked and scarred, he’s ready to spit in the face of his captors.
>If he truly means to never give in then he would have no choice but to remain defiant.
>You however have a different choice.
>Do you choose to torture your rival, your fellow apprentice, your friend?
>Or do you choose to not and jeopardize your position amongst the Sith and possibly your life?
>Lord Scorpan is undoubtedly the strongest in this building, and you have not seen the extent of his power.
>What secrets has he kept from you, since you know that is his way?
>And with Flash’s injuries, he’d only slow you down if you had to help him escape.
>Could you truly overcome the opposition between here and the craft outside, even with Flash’s help?
>What if he is too weak to fight, or Lord Scorpan truly is too powerful?
>What if you and he died here for nothing?
>No…
>No, there is no choice.
>You must do this.
>You must.
>You take the last few steps into the light so that he can see you.
>He squints as you stand before him, looking into the visor of your mask.
>”And who are you supposed to be?”
“You will call me Nito.”
>Flash shakes his head. “Never heard of you.”
>>
>>25607256

“By the time we’re done, you’ll know me very well.”
>”I don’t have anything to say to you. You might as well kill me.”
“I might as well. But you have something I need.”
>You move in close, putting your face near his.
“I will give you one chance. All of this will end if you tell me where Master Luna is.”
>Flash turns his head to look into your visor, his eyes nearly burning with stubborn refusal.
>”Never.”
>Slowly, you bring your left hand out from under your cloak.
>You lift it up into the light so that he can see its mechanical nature.
“I did this, you know. I cut off my own arm.”
>”Was that on purpose, or are you just that pathetic at handling a lightsaber?” he says with a bloody smirk.
>You reach out and extend the fingers around his neck in one swift motion, clenching down on the flesh with just enough power to keep him from breathing.
“It was part of a test. I want you to imagine the pain it caused when I cut it off; the phantom pain that remains. I did it to survive.”
>You let go of him and he gasps for air.
>Your mechanical fingers grab a fistful of his hair and force his head back as you continue to speak.
“You are my test now, Flash Sentry. If I went so far to pass that test, how far do you think I would be willing to go with you?”
>He grits his teeth and struggles against his bonds. “Well, you’ll just have to find out, because I promise you, you’ll give up before I do. So either kill me or don’t, because anything else is just wasting your time.”
>>
>>25607266

>You let go and let him look at you again.
“Strong words for someone who hasn’t even faced the trials of Jedi Knighthood.”
>”You don’t know what I’ve faced, Sith.”
“I know more than you think, and I am no more a Sith than you are a Jedi.”
>”You’re on the path to becoming a Sith.”
“And you’re on the path to dying as a Jedi.”
>He nearly spits out his next words. “I would rather die as a Jedi than live as anything else.”
You look into his eyes as you say, “I know you would. I can see it, sense it---I can feel the pride within you. It’s a pity that your friend did not have the same pride.”
>Now the plan that has been forming in your mind slowly begins.
>Flash stares at you suspiciously. “What are you---“
“I wasn’t lying when I said that I knew more than you thought,” you tell him. “The first time I saw you was on Nar Shadda, my homeworld. I may have been in the shadows, but I was not one with the Dark Side yet. I saw you, Master Luna, and another.”
>He is silent, unsure of where you are going with this.
“I saw him again on Nar Shadda not much longer afterwards. He was alone. A renegade from the Jedi.”
>”You’re lying.”
“I approached him and learnt his name---it was Anon.”
>”You could have learned his name other ways. You don’t know him.”
“Not anymore. I killed him.”
>You see his eyes widen in shock and worry.
>”You’re lying, Sithspawn. Anon would never go renegade from the temple.”
>>
>>25607277

“They made him. The Jedi Council. He told me before he died that they took his lightsaber from him and were forcing him to join the Jedi Service Corps. He was no longer a Padawan in their eyes.”
>You see his lip quiver slightly as your words begin to get to him. “That makes no sense. They would never---“
“Master Luna was not there to speak on his behalf. He was forced to flee the temple, and that is when I found him… He was armed with nothing more than a training saber.”
>You take out the Vehement and show it to Flash.
“I built this using pieces I took out of it when I claimed it from his dead body.”
>”LIAR!” Flash shouts, his hands balled into fists as he pulls against his bonds. “You couldn’t have killed him! Anon was better than me, he defeated me in a duel once! You couldn’t have taken him out!”
“He was lost,” you say, keeping your nerves steady. “He was forsaken by the Jedi, just as you are. They stripped of him everything and gave him nothing in return. There is no rescue coming for you, you know. The truth of the Jedi is that they truly do not care for their own. Anon learned this before he died.”
>Flash’s head lowers a bit as his eyes fall to the ground.
>You lean down to continue looking him the eyes even though he does not return your gaze.
“You will know this as well in enough time. But for now, you will remain angry. I know you are. I can feel it within you. This anger I know all too well; the anger of betrayal. The fury of knowing that all you thought was right is actually wrong. I felt it once and now I know the truth, just as you will.”
>He closes his eyes as you continue to speak and wear him down with stinging words.
“You want to be strong, I know you do. You want to be the greatest warrior in the galaxy, I can see it within you, feel it burning in your heart. You wanted to defeat Anon, but you couldn’t. But I did.”
>You see his brow arch as his breathing quickens.
>>
>>25607295

“I can feel that same anger you felt towards him upon me. But just as you could never defeat Anon, you will never defeat me. So why try? Why fight? All I seek is a simple answer. Luna’s location: give it to me.”
>For a good while, he is silent.
>Eventually, however, he raises his head to look back at you.
>What you find within his eyes is not quite what you had hoped.
>Instead of defeat, there is only more fire.
>”I don’t believe you,” he says. “I know Anon is alive. I know he is. I know it.”
You shake your head. “You have no hope.”
>”I have the Force, and it is a stronger ally than you can possibly know.”
>At this, you pause.
>His defiance is inspiring.
>But you have a job to do, and Lord Scorpan is watching.
>You hold up your real hand and place it against his chest, along the left side of his ribcage.
“Perhaps you do have the Force. But you are a fool to think that it will save you.”
>You begin to slowly apply pressure through your hand with the Force, focusing it in a chokehold around a certain organ.
>His heart.
>His eyes clench tightly shut as he grits his teeth and shakes due to the stress.
>He manages to take a few steadying breaths, but with each moment you increase the pressure, making each second harder and harder for him to remain composed.
>You close your hand a bit, squeezing his heart like one would squeeze a fruit.
>He opens his mouth and screams in pain from this as you do it a few more times; not enough to damage anything, but enough to simulate the pain that a heart attack would bring.
“Tell me where Master Luna is,” you demand.
>You tighten your grip on his heart with the Force to accent your words
>>
>>25607308

>”No!” he manages to grunt out.
>You increase the pressure more, tightening your grip to the point where any tighter would utterly crush the organ.
>He gasps and convulses as you move in close.
“I can feel your heart beating in the palm of my hand,” you say. “Even under all this pressure, it continues to beat, refusing to buckle, refusing to surrender. I admire that about you.”
>You let go for a moment to give him reprieve before clenching again, causing him great pain in the process.
“Tell me where she is!”
>”No!”
>You raise up the Vehement and stab it into his shoulder with your mechanical hand, burying the four blades around its emitter in his flesh.
“TELL ME WHERE LUNA IS!”
>You continue to hold him by his very life’s strings as you twist the hilt of your weapon, drawing blood that runs down his chest.
“SPEAK! I could tear your heart out and show it to you; I wonder if it would still beat so defiantly!”
>”THEN DO IT!” he screams. “DO IT!”
>You both stare into each other’s eyes as you both shout, each refusing to give in to the other.
>You don’t know what might have happened had the door not opened at that moment.
>”Nito,” Scorpan’s voice reaches you. “That’s enough.”
>You let go of his heart and remove your weapon from his shoulder, standing away from him as you look back.
>>
>>25607318

>Your mask does not hide your deep breaths; Flash is panting just as hard alongside you.
>Scorpan moves into the room proper, standing beneath the light.
>”It seems that he simply will not budge, even in the face of death.”
>Though he does not raise his head, Flash speaks.
>”I am a Jedi…” he says in a soft voice, “and I will die as a Jedi…”
>”So it seems you will. But not now.”
>He leans down next to Flash to speak to him more clearly.
>”Tell me, boy, when Celestia came to recruit you, did she tell you that she was with the group responsible for slaughtering the Lorell Raiders?”
>”The… the what?”
>”Oh, surely the Jedi told you, did they not? Do they not have the Battle of Lorell in their archives? Do they not sing songs of the slaughter they visited upon the pirates there?”
>”I… I don’t know what you---“
>”They devastated the Lorell Raiders. The survivors retreated to Hapes and became your ancestors. You are the product of Jedi slaughter, boy, and Celestia was there with them when it happened. Why do you think your people hate them so?”
>He doesn’t say a single word.
>You never knew that the Jedi were responsible for his people and their isolationist matriarchal society.
>But Grand Master Celestia knew all along, it seems.
>Scorpan waves you over and you both leave the room, closing the door behind you.
>”I wondered what I would see here today,” he tells you. “I’ve wondered about you ever since you showed up on Dromund Kaas. But now I know.”
>You look up at him as he says, “I am impressed that you killed the Anon boy. Our agents in the Jedi Temple attempted to recruit him but he vanished from the face of the galaxy. Now I know why.”
>>
>>25607358

“I don’t believe he ever planned on truly joining the Sith,” you tell him. “I took from him the location of Dromund Kaas from his corpse and left him on Nar Shadda.”
>Scorpan smiles. “Good. We were fortunate to recruit the stronger of the two of you, Nito.”
“I agree, Lord Scorpan.”
>”I am sorry to cut our time short, but I have received an urgent message from my master on Korriban. We will return there immediately.”
>As he turns, you remain where you are.
“Lord Scorpan, I wonder if I may stay here.”
>The bothan turns to regard you with a curious stare. “Oh? What for?”
“I would like to stay with him and question him more.”
>Scorpan faces you fully and says, “Perhaps you desire to learn the technique we spoke of. Draining knowledge without the consent of its keeper.”
“I do. Physical torture is not working. I need to get into his head.”
>This may be your only opportunity to be alone with Flash.
>You need to take it.
>He seems to consider your words for a few moments before taking his hands out from behind his back and clasping them.
>”Very well, I shall consent to this, but only because I am in a hurry. I shall return when my business is concluded on Korriban. I shall have a droid bring in the scrolls containing the path to the power that you seek. But I expect results upon my return, Nito.”
“You will have them, Lord Scorpan.”
>He leaves, sending a droid pushing a hover cart with the case containing the scrolls.
>The droid leaves after him, leaving the only remaining people in the facility you, Flash and a few guards.
>>
>>25607379

>Eventually you can sense him leaving the planet as his signature in the Force grows fainter.
>You close the door to the torture viewing chamber behind you and lock it from the inside.
>The case with the scrolls undoubtedly contains fascinating information but you have other plans that you have kept from Scorpan.
>After taking a moment to ensure that the Sith was correct and no recording devices are present, you enter the torture chamber again.
>As you step into the light, Flash looks up, evidently recovered from his heartache and ready for another round.
>”Well? We doing this again or what?” he says after you simply stare at him for a moment.
“We’re going to talk.”
>”I’ve got nothing to talk to you about,” he says.
“Not to Nito, no, you don’t. But to me, yes, you do.”
>Confusion colors his face as you slowly reach up and undo the clasps and straps of your mask before removing it.
>As he looks upon your true face, you stop hiding your signature in the Force so that he can sense you as well.
>His eyes go wide with disbelief and his mouth opens to form words but none emerge.
“It’s me, Flash.”

That's all for now.
>>
File: Sith Sabres.png (97 KB, 650x278) Image search: [Google]
Sith Sabres.png
97 KB, 650x278
>>25607395

NO.
NO.
FUCK YOU SARGE, >>25607395
YOU CAN'T CLIFFHANG US LIKE THIS AFTER ALL THIS TIME.
Y-you can't...
It's inhumane.
Keep it up.
>>
File: funny-gif-Colbert-screaming.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
funny-gif-Colbert-screaming.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>25607395
HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 875421354.png (115 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
875421354.png
115 KB, 630x630
>>25607395
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 600x1000
>>25607395
>the face of evil
Also does Flash have an answer for all those bombs being dropped? Who is Scorpans Master? WHERE IS LUNA?
Will Sarge ever purge the dark imagery implanted in his mind?
GET HYPED
>>
File: 2fast4u.png (151 KB, 762x236) Image search: [Google]
2fast4u.png
151 KB, 762x236
>>25607629

Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 356x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 356x325
>>25607395
GOD DAMN YA'LL
I always liked Flash, and now he's more Bro than ever!
I wonder how much he's shitting his pants right now
>>
>>25608920

Help me, ChurroAnon, you're my only hope.
I hope you have an update ready. I'm itching to make our new Sentinel saber.
>>
>>25609146
I have a new update all ready to go friendo!

Unfortunately, I can't post it until I get home from work in another couple hours. It'll be up this morning though!

Anon's going to be messing around with Sentinel a little this update I'm not sure if it'll be forgeable or not...
>>
>>25609350

I relish the challenge. Unfortunately, any stone parts won't be makeable... But I'll make do.
>>
I know you were thinking of Flash getting his assistant pounded while writing this update, Sarge

It's okay, I was thinking about while reading it

>Sweaty bodies
>Playing with his heart
>Whispering in his ear

Sarge you sassy bitch
>>
>>25609513

>assistant

Auto correct can suck it
>>
>>25609513
Now all I can think about when I see that picture is Scorpan jacking off behind a one way mirror offscreen
>>
File: Goon fall from grace-Chinatown.gif (940 KB, 450x695) Image search: [Google]
Goon fall from grace-Chinatown.gif
940 KB, 450x695
>>25607395
>>
>>25607395
Well would ya look at that. Christmas came early. Welcome back from the dead, and keep up the good work!
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 448x328
>>25609543
>>25609513
>>25608920
Lol faggots
>>
>>25610023
Fite me irl Supreme Leader
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>25610302
Come at me bro
>>
File: Putin Stare.jpg (63 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
Putin Stare.jpg
63 KB, 800x592
>>25610346
Talk shit get hit nigga
>>
File: BZZZZZZ.png (2 MB, 1540x816) Image search: [Google]
BZZZZZZ.png
2 MB, 1540x816
>>25559481

>SEVERAL DAYS LATER

>Staring across the Holocron chamber, you waited for her to make her move
>Midnight wore a small amused smirk that caused you to grimace back at her
>Standing menacingly behind her were two of the dark phantoms, spirits of the Ancient Sith
>You could feel the presence of the other two, who swirled about on your side of the chamber
>They whispered to you in ancient tongues and although you could not understand their language you could still sense the meaning behind their words
>Their frustration was almost becoming as great as yours
“Well what are you waiting for?”
>”Are you sure you wouldn’t rather go back to sparring? It’s understandable if—“
“Just do it!”
>She tilted her head at you and chuckled
>”If you insist!”
>Her hands rose up and a storm of lightning burst forth across the room
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
>Everything around you became awash in a brilliant light as your entire body was consumed in immeasurable agony
>After a few moments, you managed to stop screaming and forced yourself to look back at her
>Midnight grinned wildly at you as she unleashed more devastating lightning
>The storm raged over you for another few seconds until she abruptly ceased her onslaught
>Falling to one knee, you exhaled a long breath as your smoking body shuddered in pain
“You’re… you’re enjoying this FAR too much…”
>She stifled a giggle as the two phantoms on your side loomed over you
>”I think you’re starting to like it yourself Anon. You keep begging for more and more..."
>They spoke at you and beckoned for you to stand
>Midnight’s mocking gaze bore into you as you stared defiantly at her
>”Go on, tell me I’m wrong."
>It was clear what the spirits were trying to say despite not knowing their ancient language
>”YOUR”
>”TURN”
>>
File: SithTraining-BoS.jpg (254 KB, 1024x1089) Image search: [Google]
SithTraining-BoS.jpg
254 KB, 1024x1089
>>25610674
>Forcing yourself up to your feet, you raised up a hand and glared at her
>She continued to smirk while rolling her eyes
>Midnight was either convinced you couldn’t do it, or was just trying to aggravate you even more
>Or perhaps both
>”Well… I’m waiting.”
>Gritting your teeth, you continued to glare at her as the restless spirits waited beside you
>Raising a hand to her mouth, Midnight let out an exaggerated yawn as she slowly turned away from you
“Am I boring you?”
>Midnight shrugged her shoulders before shooting you one last dirty smile
>That teasing grin of hers…
>”DO IT!”
>An arc of bright lightning exploded from your fingertips and barreled towards her
>Her red eyes slowly widened open before she was tossed back across the room
>”AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!”
>More and more of the powerful lightning burst out as you intensified your malice upon her
>After listening to her howl in pain for a few satisfying seconds you closed your hand and looked down at your fist
“Finally!”
>Adopting a cruel grin, you slowly walked toward her
>Her body was a smoking crumpled mess on the floor
“Well Midnight, was it as good for you as it was for me?”
>Bolting up from the ground, Midnight's body sprung to life as her lightsaber shone out of her hand
>Calling your own saber out, you hastily blocked her first slash just in time as she unleashed a flurry of blows
>You laughed when you saw the devious smile on her face, reflected off of the blue light her saber emitted
“I’ll take that as a yes!”
>>
>>25610694
>The two of you clashed with your lightsabers for several minutes, each of you coming dangerously close to maiming or even killing one another
>You were both acting reckless, lost in the thrill of combat as well as in your feelings for one another
>The spirits danced around you all the while, barking in their ancient tongues
>Strike harder
>Strike faster
>Mind your footwork
>You’re holding your saber too tightly
>They were very demanding teachers, but by their hands you and Midnight were becoming more and more powerful with each passing day
>With a wide slash, Midnight tore your lightsaber from your hand
>It flew through the air before falling into her grasp, allowing her to level both sabers against your throat
>You suppose that time you weren’t holding it tight enough
>”I win!”
>Scoffing at her, you allowed your saber’s beam to dissipate as you stepped in and violently grappled her by the hand which held her own saber
“Not quite!”
>She dropped your saber and threw a punch only for you to catch her fist
>The two of you glared at one another as you struggled against each other
>Then, just as it seemed as if the two of you would break out into a fistfight, you both broke into laughter
>Stepping away from each other, Midnight scooped up your saber and handed it back to you
“What now? Another sparring match? Perhaps we could—“
>”I’m going to bed.”
“WHAT?”
>Midnight stifled another, longer yawn, as she deactivated her saber
>”We’ve been in here practicing all day. I’m clearly getting sloppy.”
“But we’ve only got until tomorrow before we reach Coruscant! This is one of the last nights we have left to train, and one of the last nights we’ll get to spend together before I—”
>You were silenced as she placed a finger over your lips and offered you a comforting smile
>>
File: Atrissholocron.jpg (49 KB, 679x550) Image search: [Google]
Atrissholocron.jpg
49 KB, 679x550
>>25610711
>”We’ve been over this Anon. We won’t be apart from one another for too long, just wait until your next Inquisitorial hunt begins. It can take weeks, if not months to track down and slay a Jedi, more than enough time for you to covertly slip back aboard the Revengeance.”
>You sighed as she removed her finger from your lips
“I have no idea how long it will be until I can start a new assignment. What if—”
>”It won’t be long. There are hundreds of Jedi lurking throughout the galaxy and only so many Inquisitors. We’ll be together again sooner than you think, then we can spend as much time together as we want.”
>Looking into her malevolent eyes, you felt your worries disappear as you began to chuckle
>It was frightening how easily she could calm you with but a few words
“I’m acting like a child.”
>”Ha!”
>Midnight turned her back to you and stretched her arms as she strolled toward the stone door
>”Don’t have too much fun in here without me Anon~”
>She offered you a quick wink before disappearing down the shadowy catwalk to her chambers
>When she had finally left, you turned back to face the specters surrounding you
>Their gaunt faces loomed over you, waiting to see what you would do next
“Now then…”
>Ignoring these four spirits, you walked over to one end of the chamber and stared down at the Holocron before you
>This Holocron belonged to the very first Sith spirit you had seen when you originally entered this chamber
>There were many subtle characteristics about this one that intrigued you
>He carried a strange sword rather than a lightsaber, and unlike the other spirits who spoke in the ancient Sith Language, this one had addressed you in Galactic Basic
>What infuriated you though, was that unlike the other spirits who openly taught you and Midnight, this one had often refused to come out of it Holocron since your training began
>You decided that enough was enough
>>
File: Dark-underlord.jpg (260 KB, 429x675) Image search: [Google]
Dark-underlord.jpg
260 KB, 429x675
>>25610741
>You pointed your finger down at it and raised your voice
"Come out and face me!”
>Nothing seemed to happen as you looked down at it
"Why is it you continue to deny me?”
>A cool gush of air brushed up against the back of your neck as a low groan bellowed from behind you
>Turning around, you beheld the Sith Lord
>Whereas the other phantoms only appeared deathly and ghostlike from a distance, this one actually looked to be much more skeletal up close
>Within his bony grasp you saw him holding the sword from before, and now you could see that he actually contained a second one within his cloak
>While both he and his weapons were quite intimidating, you refused to back down as you glowered up at him
“Do you have a name?”
>He opened his jaw and let out a low groan
>”I have gone by many names. The one most recently given to me was a title. Dark Underlord was what I was most remembered as.”
“Dark Underlord?”
>You gazed curiously into his cold glare
“What did you do to earn such a name?”
>”Nearly 2 thousand years ago, I raised an army of Sith called the Black Knights and I led them to war against the Republic. Hundreds of Jedi fell by my hand alone and dozens of star systems were annihilated. I was unstoppable.”
>He seemed quite powerful, perhaps even more so than the other specters that had been teaching you
>You knew that there was something special about this one, and now you were more eager than ever to receive his instruction
“I wish to be like you, a Sith Lord. You have no issue with training Midnight, so why do you turn away from me?”
>The ghastly specter’s eyes narrowed at you
>”You are not ready to become Sith. Not so long as you hold onto these feelings of yours...”
>Sighing, you felt your patience begin to waver
“If this is about my relationship with Midnight then you should know better than to—“
>”I was speaking about the Echani.”
>>
>>25610759
>The Dark Underlord had stunned you with but one word
“Echani? You mean Master Celestia?!”
>The ghostly Sith nodded his head
“How do you know of—?”
>”Your feelings for her cannot be hidden from me. They are the same distinct feelings that your other half was forced to abandon long ago.”
>Your jaw dropped as he continued to shock you
“What are you saying? Midnight? She… she knew of Master Celestia? When? How?!”
>The phantom hovered around you as you yearned for it to answer you
>”In another time, she looked upon this Celestia as her master.”
“You mean… when she was a Jedi? Of course! Midnight was Celestia’s Padawan!”
>Completely floored by this revelation, you could only guess at what this might mean
>Midnight’s immense skill with a lightsaber, her tactical acumen, and perhaps far more were likely vestiges of Celestia’s teachings
“I can’t believe it. This is incredible!”
>”Look at you…”
“Huh?”
>The ghostly specter hovered closer and towered over you
>”Your obsession with this Jedi, it is disgusting.”
>You took a step away from him as his speech took on a more threatening tone
>”Your fondness for this Celestia is like a dwarf star, a small light flickering inside you that refuses to die. You REVERE her, a Jedi Master! How do you ever intend to become a Sith Lord when you have such strong feelings for her?”
>Turning your head, the Dark Underlord’s words shook you to your core
>”I know what you’re thinking now. You wonder if she is still alive? If there might be a chance that you can see your PRECIOUS Jedi ever aga—“
“SILENCE!”
>Summoning your saber back into your hand, you approached the specter as he slunk back from the light of your weapon
>>
>>25610777
“I will NOT stand here and be humiliated by you! I WILL become a Sith Lord!”
>Turning your back upon the Dark Underlord, you marched over to his Holocron and raised your weapon over it
“If you do not teach me the ways of the Sith, then I will destroy you!”
>Exhaling a cold sigh, the specter hovered forward and raised a bony hand to you
>”Can you not see that that is exactly what I am trying to do? Your feelings for this Echani are a terrible weakness. A remnant of your past that will stop you from embracing the Sith way entirely. She is a Jedi!”
>Lowering your head, your voice became but a whisper
“She’s… different. She was different from the other Jedi. She was strong, and she saw the strength in others like me. She believed in me…”
>Your body shuddered as you felt his cold presence wash over you
>”Celestia was your past, but she is not your future. The Dark Side is strong in you, as it is in your partner Midnight. In time the two of you will become Sith, I will see to it. That is the future you desire is it not? A future where you and Midnight stand together and conquer as Sith Lords?”
>Looking up into his pale eyes, the wisdom of his words were finally beginning to resonate within you
“I would do anything to make that future a reality.”
>”Then, do you reject Celestia and the Jedi completely?”
>Standing in silence, the memories of your time with Celestia began to resurface
>You could see her radiant smile beaming at you, her serene gaze as the two of you sat down to meditate together, the fierceness of her glare as she defended you from the Clone Troopers…
>Everything about her made you feel at peace
>Your lightsaber shook in your grasp as your other hand curled into a fist
“Peace is a Lie.”
>Her likeness faded from your sight as you looked up into the harrowing visage of the Dark Underlord
“I will let go of my past, to make way for the future.”
>”Yeeessss.”
>”But wait! What if…”
>>
File: Atris Sith Holocron.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Atris Sith Holocron.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
>>25610797
“…If Master Celestia is alive, could she be made to embrace the Dark Side as I and Midnight have?”
>The Dark Underlord fell silent, his unblinking eyes staring seemingly into your very soul
>”It is possible for anyone to embrace the Dark Side, even one as blinded by the light as a Jedi Master. However, it is a dangerous game you play. How can you so certain that this Celestia would—“
“If anyone could bring Celestia to the Dark Side, then it would be us. I know it.”
>The gears in your head turned faster and faster as you imagined how glorious it would be
“She was one of the most powerful Jedi of our time. If she were to join me and Midnight, then not even the Emperor could stand against us!”
>Grinning madly, you stared up at your ghostly mentor
“Can it be done?”
>”Yes, it can be done. I know this to be true because in my own time I was able to make the greatest of the Jedi Knights embrace the Dark Side of the Force.”
“You did? How did you accomplish that?!”
>His eyes narrowed once more at you as a cold hand of his grappled onto the hilt of the sword at his waist
>”I made him kill me.”
>Your face fell as you took a step back from him
>”You may be able to bring Celestia over to your side, but your feelings for her could lead you astray. You must tread carefully, and prepare yourself to do whatever must be done.”
>Holding your lightsaber vertically in front of your face, you stared up at the Dark Underlord and shot him a dark glare
“If Celestia lives... then she will join us, or she will die!”
>>
File: Chiss_Female_EKW.jpg~original.jpg (16 KB, 256x350) Image search: [Google]
Chiss_Female_EKW.jpg~original.jpg
16 KB, 256x350
>>25610806
>You left the Holocron Chamber feeling very much like a new man
>Your mind felt sharper, as if a terrible distraction that had been gnawing at the back of your head had suddenly been put to rest
>As you confidently marched through Midnight’s secret corridors and into her chambers, you felt as though your path forward was never more clear
>Just as you were about to walk out, you stole a glance at the door to Midnight’s bedroom
>Walking up to it, you opened the door and gazed inside
>Midnight was lying fast asleep atop her bed, her leather oufit discarded for a simple nightgown and her long hair strewn across her sheets
>Smiling, you walked inside the room over to her whilst whispering to yourself
“What a small galaxy we live in…”
>While your own personal feelings concerning your past had been laid to rest, it still amazed you how Midnight’s own past had crossed so closely with yours
>If circumstances had been just slightly different, you two could have met one another at a time when you were both completely different people
>How surreal it felt, to know that you two might have even walked past one another and traded glances in the Jedi Temple so many years ago
>As you mulled over this, you slowly realized something
“You aren’t a Jedi. That girl, Celestia’s padawan, that’s not you, and I’m not that little boy from the Service Corps…”
>Luna had called her something else when they had fought, you were just remembering it now
“Twilight. There was a young Jedi girl named Twilight Sparkle. She died a long time ago, and now there is only you…."
>Stooping over her, you gently brushed aside a strand of hair and lowered your face to hers
“Midnight. Beautiful, terrifying Midnight who I love and hate more than anything else."
>You planted a kiss against her forehead, and loomed up over her to see that she was smiling
>Grinning yourself, you marched out of her chambers and left her to her rest
>>
File: Stormtroopr_Thermal_detonator.jpg (38 KB, 955x416) Image search: [Google]
Stormtroopr_Thermal_detonator.jpg
38 KB, 955x416
>>25610811
>Kneeling in your own private room, you began to meditate on the nature of change
>Midnight had completely transformed herself into the person she is now, going so far as to let go of her feelings for her old master and even adopting a new name
>You were constantly changing as well, from the boy who naively wiled away his time tending to crops with the Force, to the Inquisitor hopeful who obediently served his Sith masters to now…
>Now you were changing yet again into something even greater and it excited you immensely
>You had even taken a new lightsaber not long ago, another element of drastic change in your life
>Your last saber, Predator, was a sleek red lightsaber with a curved hilt that perfectly complemented your preference for Form II, Makashi
>This new lightsaber was a smooth yellow lightsaber with a large straight hilt that was seemingly made out of marble, and its beam was noticeably stronger than that of your old lightsaber
>You took out and examined your new weapon in your hands
“It’s time we became more acquainted with each other.”
>Raising your hand, you summoned a box of materials toward you and laid it on the ground
>Placing your saber on a mat, you opened up the box and took out painting supplies and a brush
“I didn’t realize it until long ago, but looking at your marble design now its clear that you once had a coat of paint on you. Just like a statue…”
>Reaching behind you on your belt, you brandished the cylindrical thermal detonator that lied on your back and placed it down beside your lightsaber
“If I wanted to I could likely pass as just a Stormtrooper with this armor, but the problem I have is that a Stormtrooper isn’t normally seen with a lightsaber.”
>Dabbing your brush in a cup of white paint, you began to put a thick coat over your weapon
“If I can fool others into thinking I’m just a stormtrooper, then it should be easy for you to fool others into thinking you’re a thermal detonator.”
>>
File: vader head.jpg (46 KB, 1366x571) Image search: [Google]
vader head.jpg
46 KB, 1366x571
>"Starlight Glimmer... I will finish what you started."
>>
>>25610843
>After carefully applying paint to your lightsaber, you stepped away from it to let it dry for a while
>You thought it looked quite pretty with it’s new coat of black and white paint, and you thought it ought to fool people from a distance at least
>A weapon of the Imperial Empire, that’s how you would style it
>Still it lacked one special characteristic
“What should I call you?”
>Walking over to your holo-terminal, you accessed your data pad
>In addition to containing the dossiers on Luna and Alaris Prime, it contained a wealth of general information on the Jedi
>Although your new saber was originally a Jedi’s weapon, it was oddly special in that it had neither a blue or green beam color
“Let’s see what this has to say about Yellow lightsabers…”
>Scrolling through the data, a single term kept appearing
“Sentinels. Jedi Sentinels.”
>These were special Jedi who were often spread out all across the galaxy
>Some would anchor themselves to specific planets and watch over them as a benevolent guardian
>Others would patrol entire star systems, rooting out evil as they saw fit
>A few were especially known to be hunters, rooting out the Dark Side and destroying it in whatever form it appeared
>In ancient times, they were even known to specifically hunt down the Sith
>You chuckled at the irony of it all
“Your original master could have been a Jedi who dedicated his entire life to destroying the Sith, and now you belong to an Inquisitor!”
>After seeing that it’s paint had dried, you summoned the lightsaber up into your hand and ignited its long yellow beam
“Sentinel. That’s what I’ll call you! Together you and I will travel the galaxy and hunt down the Jedi together, just as they once hunted my kind down, and one day you will serve as the personal weapon of a Sith Lord!”
>Striking an opening combat stance, you twirled Sentinel about in your hand
“Now you have changed as well my friend, and for the better!”
>>
File: 2-1BSurgicalDroid-PoV.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2-1BSurgicalDroid-PoV.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>25610867
>After spending another hour or so tinkering with Sentinel, you passed out in your room
>It was likely you would have slept all morning, if you weren’t awakened by a peculiar message on your holo-terminal
>When you answered it, you saw the familiar visage of the skeletal looking medical droid that you spoke with shortly after leaving Alaris Prime
“Oh it’s you.”
>”Sir Inquisitor. You’ll be pleased to hear that Patient 309’s surgery has been successful thus far”
“Patient 309? You mean Gamma One!”
>”Yes, otherwise known as Flight Captain Lightning Dust.”
“I shall arrive post haste!”
>Throwing on your armor, you affixed Sentinel to the back of your belt where the thermal detonator once rested
>After tossing on a black cloak over your stormtrooper armor, you quickly marched down to the medical bay where the droid was waiting for you
>”Right this way Sir.”
>You walked alongside it as it led you through the now mostly empty medical bay
>”My brother and I had to work nonstop on Patient 309 for nearly twenty straight hours before her condition finally stabilized. After that it was fairly simple work reconstructing her—“
“Your brother?”
>”That is correct. The other 2-1B model. We were produced and issued aboard the Revengeance as part of a special order. Not many other models possess our expertise in cybernetics, but it’s not very often that we receive a chance to apply our medical knowledge so thoroughly.”
>The droid was a bit more talkative that he was before, and its normally monotone voice spoke to you a bit more excitedly as he led you into the back rooms
>It seemed to have been very pleased that you had provided it with a suitable test subject
“Do you and your brother have specific numbers, or even names?”
>”I am Flim, my brother is Flam.”
“I see...”
>>
File: ROTS2-1bdroid.jpg (42 KB, 400x680) Image search: [Google]
ROTS2-1bdroid.jpg
42 KB, 400x680
>>25610887
>Leading you into a dark room, you saw a second 2-1B medical droid looming over her
>You couldn’t exactly say that she looked much better than before, as she appeared to have a breathing apparatus over her face and was linked to a heart rate machine
“Is she conscious?”
>”Very much so. Come, say hello.”
>”She’s actually been asking for you Sir Inquisitor.”
>Quirking an eyebrow at the droids, you stepped toward Lightning Dust as she laid strapped to the operating table
>What immediately caught your attention was her eyes
>Although you never knew what the color of her eyes were like before, you could see that they were now a clear whitish blue that visibly shined
“Her eyesight?”
>”Her vision has been augmented. You’ll find that she no longer needs a targeting computer while piloting.”
>Your eyes then fell upon her right arm, which had a black metal sheen to it from her fingertips to her shoulder
“Her arm?”
>Flam stepped over and handed you a datapad showing a blue diagram of her new limb
>”The original had to be scrapped entirely. Her new arm is much stronger and far more durable.”
>Looking up from the datapad, you looked down at her and saw that she was now staring straight at you
“You said something earlier about a severe concussion. Can you describe her current mental and emotional—“
>The metal bolt strapping her robotic arm to the table sprung free as her arm shot upwards at you
>You gave her a deadpan stare as she growled through her breathing mask while desperately attempting grasp hold of you, the heart rate machine flaring up all the while
“Hmm…”
>>
File: TIE Advanced prototype.jpg (53 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
TIE Advanced prototype.jpg
53 KB, 768x432
>>25610917
>While you locked eyes with her, Flim quickly administered a sedative shot to her biological arm
>After a few moments, her heart rate slowed considerably and her robotic arm fell by her side
>Despite all that, she continued to give you a deadly glare, and you could only imagine that you were currently in her targeting recticle
“I understand you must be very upset with me Lightning Dust? I can see why, after what’s happened to you and your flight mates. I could sense your anger as Luna killed each of your men one by one.”
>Her heart rate was beginning to audibly quicken once more as you went on
“You’ll be happy to hear that Luna is dead now. I couldn’t have killed her without your assistance, and Gamma Squadron’s sacrifice. This is why I made sure you would survive your injuries, and why I’m going to reward you now.”
>Lightning Dust’s head lifted off the table slightly as she eyed you curiously
>Smiling back at her, you carried on with your plan
“I’ve spoken with Midnight about it, and we have decided that you are to be promoted to Wing Commander of a new set of TIE Squadrons.”
>You were quite pleased to see Lightning Dust’s eyes widen at this
“Additionally, when you are capable of flying once again Midnight would like you to personally lead these new squadrons of hers by piloting her personal starfighter, the prototype TIE Advanced. This is all assuming you have no issue continuing to take orders from the two of us. I trust this won’t be a problem?”
>Lightning Dust remained silent, seemingly mulling over your words, before acknowledging you with a nod
“Excellent."
>”Sir?”
“Yes Flam?”
>”I’ve just received word from the bridge that we are about to exit Hyperspace over Coruscant.”
>>
File: AcclamatorII.jpg (19 KB, 310x225) Image search: [Google]
AcclamatorII.jpg
19 KB, 310x225
>>25610969
“Good!”
>Standing closer to Lightning Dust, you raised your hand and offered it to her
“I look forward to seeing you in action very soon Wing Commander.”
>She slowly reached toward you with her new robotic limb and firmly grasped onto your hand
>After a quick shake you stood back and walked out of the medical bay with Flim by your side
“Good work, see to it that she is looked after well. You may report to Midnight if you have any further developments with her.”
>”Yes Sir.”
>As you walked out of the medical bay you experimentally stretched your hand
>A part of you had been a little worried that she might try to break it, but it appeared that you had safely won her over
>Lightning Dust seemed very pleased with all of this, and you were confident that she would prove to be a good asset in any future battle the Revengeance might have to fight
>However, you thought that a person like that who was so easily bought off could be dangerous. It was clear she wanted you dead only a few moments before. You and Midnight would have to keep her on a tight leash
>That was all inconsequential at the moment though
>Very soon you wouldn’t even be on this ship anymore
>”Attention all crew. We are now exiting Hyperspace.”
>You chuckled to yourself
>After all these years, you were about to go back to Coruscant
>Once the Heart of the Republic, now the Capital of the Empire
>>
>>25610987
That's all I got for now m8s!
Look at this thread! All this different green and the thread's only been up 2 days! IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
>>
>>25611022

Lords of the Green indeed.
>>
File: Star Wars Poster 3.jpg (53 KB, 493x355) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Poster 3.jpg
53 KB, 493x355
>>25611022
Just finished going through a tally. Out of the 138 posts in this thread so far 71 have been greentexts.
And that's over the span of a single day.
I think it's safe to say that we're back baby.
>pic related
>>
>>25611067

I'm going to put another update out tonight.
>>
>>25611189
Aww yiss.
>>
File: I love you 1.jpg (53 KB, 476x311) Image search: [Google]
I love you 1.jpg
53 KB, 476x311
>>25611189
>>
>>25611067
There still aren't that many people here in this thread having discussions about the greentexts or star wars in general like we use to
>>
>>25611419

Claim your starfighter waifu

Ready GO

Y-Wing has best hips

Y-Wing is best Y-fu and flyfu
>>
File: force through the ages.png (894 KB, 2000x1360) Image search: [Google]
force through the ages.png
894 KB, 2000x1360
>>25611419
How do you guys view the evolution of the two main force-user order. In the greens?
>>
File: just...yay.jpg (45 KB, 267x395) Image search: [Google]
just...yay.jpg
45 KB, 267x395
>>25600709
Oh don't fret, anon. That is exactly what I wanted.
>>
File: leantotheleft.png (618 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
leantotheleft.png
618 KB, 800x1300
>>25611736
Good cus Im going to be busy with this http://i.imgur.com/YY9IIiO.png

Also, Check'm
>>
>>25612123
well, shit...
>>
>>25612123
Great now I need to fap
>>
Live
>>
Ok anons we need a discussion to keep this thread going?

How are you liking season 2 of rebels?

Are you hyped for the new movie?

Do you think it's going to flop?

Are there any comics or novels nucanon that you like or hate?

Come on dont just lurk and bump and wait for the green guys be apart of the thread
>>
>>25613301
I haven't seen any of rebels. Is it worth it and where can I watch it?
>>
>>25611022
I know right? Now I feel obligated... Maybe in a day or two. I have a bunch of homework though...
>>25611660
TIE Defender.
>>25611704
The older the better. Ancient Sith/Jedi were better than the movie era pansies.
>>
>>25613401
Its pretty good it's not as good at clone wars but it improves faster than clone wars did and the 2nd season alright so far the animation is not as good as clone wars because the show does'nt have lucas' budget and its on disney so it's not as violent but it will probably will get a little more dark hopefullh since season 2 is pg 13 now

Try kisscartoon
>>
>>25613462
I will thanks
>>
>>25613462
>not as violent
Not true, people die left and right. The only non lethal weapon so far has been Ezra's blaster.
>>
>>25613454
>TIE Defender

Fatass bloated waifu
>>
>>25613551
But great at what it does if you know what I mean
>>
>>25613525
If you look closely you can see that all that all the stormtroopers that are lying on the ground after being shot are still moving, why did you think tarkin was surprised that the empire recieved no casualties while trying to apprehend the rebels, well aside from all the tie fighters they've all blown up now thats a whole different story
>>
File: assault-gunboat-xg-4_1.jpg (49 KB, 740x662) Image search: [Google]
assault-gunboat-xg-4_1.jpg
49 KB, 740x662
>>25611704
>Army of Light
Most badass Jedi
>Sith Empire Triumvirate
Most Badass Sith

I base this off of appearances only, though I am a sucker especially for "New Sith Wars" and "Jedi Civil War" eras especially from a story standpoint. In the former you've got tons and tons of Jedi and Sith fucking shit up over an entire millenium and in the latter you've got kind of the same thing but with more consistent storylines.

>How do you guys view the evolution of the two main force-user order.

I kind of really like emphasizing the horror aspects of the Sith, and I enjoy seeing Jedi as almost infallible super heroic types.

I suppose that would make my favorite depiction of hte Sith be like the characters from KOTOR II, where you had guys like Darth Nihilius and Darth Sion running around. Though I also really love most of their depiction all across the new and old trilogy movies.

My favorite depiction of the Jedi would likely be the Jedi from the Original Trilogy then, where just about all of them were super wise/benevolent badasses. I get the feeling that in the New Trilogy, the Jedi were made to job a lot, although some of the EU made them look way more cool Clone Wars 5 minute shorts were the best

All that being said
>Favorite Sith Lord
Tossup between Darth Maul/Count Dooku
>Favorite Jedi

>>25611660
>>25613595
Speaking of starfighters with big fat asses, I'd like to bring our attention to the Star Wing again. I like to think the Star Wing has a nice rack and a damn fine ass
>>
File: Obi Wan Form III.jpg (38 KB, 580x244) Image search: [Google]
Obi Wan Form III.jpg
38 KB, 580x244
>>25613977
>Favorite Jedi
Whoops
Meant to write down Obi Wan
>>
>>25613872
Death throws. Plus, Marketh Tua died a pretty grizzly death.
>>
File: Executor-CHRON.jpg (124 KB, 2500x750) Image search: [Google]
Executor-CHRON.jpg
124 KB, 2500x750
>>25611660
I choose the Executor.
>>
File: 1445677700.png (293 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
1445677700.png
293 KB, 500x583
>>25614411
Oh god, you just had remind me anon....
>>
>>25614599
Why is it always the best waifus that die?
>>
>>25614760
TIE Defenders never die...
>>
File: Maketh Tua from Star Wars rebels.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Maketh Tua from Star Wars rebels.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
>>25614599
>>25614760
we must keep the memory alive my brothers
>>
>>25615195
Starwings have shields...
>>
>>25607395
Fuuug. Finally. On the edge of my seat again.

Does this mean you'll be back for d&d this week?
>>
>>25615406
She will forever be in our hearts
>>
>>25594559

The fighter pilot/aviation lingo in the space battles was part of why I loved the original trilogies so much, even if I didn't have a clue what was being said. Just little touches like "Watch it - squad coming in at point-oh-six" "Three of them coming in - twenty degrees" or even "Cabin pressure steady..." make it feel more like this is a military maneuver we're watching.

The Prequels didn't have anything like that, so all the space battles felt more like watching someone play Call of Duty.

I'm glad to see it used.
>>
File: Forward Firepower Intensifies.png (285 KB, 997x815) Image search: [Google]
Forward Firepower Intensifies.png
285 KB, 997x815
>>25616056
I'm with you on that
As awesome as the Lightsaber fights in the prequels were, the OT had way more amazing space battles. The only dogfight I really remember fondly from the prequels was the one between Jango Fett and Obi Wan.

Also, as silly as it is whenever anyone asks me what my favorite moment in Star Wars, I always say its that part in Return of the Jedi when this happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW_hGOFukMQ

Every little detail of this little scene stuck with me and it would always make me go nuts when I was little
>>
File: creepy birdy.webm (207 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
creepy birdy.webm
207 KB, 426x426
>>25607230
>>
>>25613401
Yeah it's worth it.
It's on Disney XD, so either there website or youtube.
>>
It has been too long. So much /tg/...
Think I'll catch up on some green tomorrow.
>>
Boop
>>
File: ChurroAnon's Sentinel.png (83 KB, 756x88) Image search: [Google]
ChurroAnon's Sentinel.png
83 KB, 756x88
>>25616350

For you, brother.I present, Sentinel; the Inquisitor's thermal detonator, featuring a 32" inch blade; perfect for those who prefer to duel using Form II, or Makashi, providing the length to easily swat aside a fellow duelist's strikes, ywt still short enough to effortlessly weave between strikes and deliver a final blow.
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle's.png (148 KB, 807x153) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle's.png
148 KB, 807x153
>>25621156

And while I'm at it, have a personal interpretation of Midnight Sparkle's sabres; the blue one feels like it would be her old Jedi saber, or at least a recreation therein, as a "finalization" of her triumphant betrayal against the Jedi, and what she originally practiced her own Makashi style with. The Red symbolizes, obviously, her surrender to the Dark Side, and as such, is a bit more aggressive and darker in design; weathering to mark her particular manic psychosis, and what she initially began her Juyo training with. Alone they're formidable in her hands. Together, nearly unstoppable..
>>
File: Happy Lemon Zest.png (923 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Happy Lemon Zest.png
923 KB, 1000x1200
>>25621156
>>25621234
I love them!

Anon's lightsaber looks really close to what I imagined it would look like, I didn't think it'd be possible to recreate that look in Saber Forge.

And you were completely right about Midnight's lightsabers. Her blue lightsaber was originally the same one she used when she was Celestia's Padawan, and her red lightsaber was the one she created afterwards when she began to go down the path to the Dark Side. It's really cool that you caught that!

>weathered to mark her particular manic psychosis
I like this too, really helps further clash with her more pristine looking blue saber.

Awesome work man!
>>
No update last night; internet is shoddy. Need to get a new connection now that I'm on my new post, the barracks wifi is awful.

>>25615474

I will try very hard to be. I just need the new internet by Friday.
>>
>>25621999
Trips confirm that we will have our update yet.

As for myself I might have an update today our tomorrow. It will probably be the last update for awhile since finals are coming up.
However, I'm confident that this thread will survive without me for two weeks.
>>
>>25621999
I thought you were stateside, sarge
>>
File: moonmoon.png (118 KB, 375x633) Image search: [Google]
moonmoon.png
118 KB, 375x633
http://i.imgur.com/ldmXlY0.png
Progress was made... Now shading. Also what do you guys think?
>>25614760
So that you buy the dakimakuras
>>25613977
I like the the stuff that took place 1000 years past in the EU too.
>>
File: Shining Armor (GIF) 1.gif (220 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Shining Armor (GIF) 1.gif
220 KB, 600x400
>>25623833
Holy mother of unf!
>>
File: ssprelewd.png (98 KB, 445x347) Image search: [Google]
ssprelewd.png
98 KB, 445x347
>>25623932
http://i.imgur.com/XmiNSun.png
Ok now you can fap.
>mfw I did i lewd group picture before a normal one
>>
File: 142443321.jpg (21 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
142443321.jpg
21 KB, 672x434
>>25623833
>>25624056
I have never been this hard in my ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE, your work is truly a gift from the gods
>>
>>25624196
I am honered, Anon. I'm glad I got your blood running.
Midnight sparkle and Anon is next.
Also, here are some other lewds by yours truly.
http://imgur.com/a/jWIqn
>>
File: jedigirlband.png (545 KB, 1500x950) Image search: [Google]
jedigirlband.png
545 KB, 1500x950
Might as well try to get some discussion in here.
What aspect from the franchise would you change?
>>
File: 1440082879023.jpg (214 KB, 600x956) Image search: [Google]
1440082879023.jpg
214 KB, 600x956
>tfw 16 days left
>>
>>25625745
>tfw got 7 pm first screening seats

Now I just have to come there 4 hours early.
>>
We almost had 90 posters in the last thread and now we have 31, where the hell did they go?
>>
File: 1446502910899.png (511 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446502910899.png
511 KB, 1920x1080
>>25626640
Lurking until I finish my update.
>>
File: First-Order-Cold-Assault-sm.jpg (9 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
First-Order-Cold-Assault-sm.jpg
9 KB, 125x125
>>25625745
Wait...just 16 days left?
HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT
>>
>>25623447

I am stateside. The free wifi in this barracks is shit, and I'm trying to get internet set up. Even now, as I write this, I'm not sure how long this connection I'm on will last.

I'm going to try to post my new update now.
>>
>>25626899

>Eventually you can sense him leaving the planet as his signature in the Force grows fainter.
>You close the door to the torture viewing chamber behind you and lock it from the inside.
>The case with the scrolls undoubtedly contains fascinating information but you have other plans that you have kept from Scorpan.
>After taking a moment to ensure that the Sith was correct and no recording devices are present, you enter the torture chamber again.
>As you step into the light, Flash looks up, evidently recovered from his heartache and ready for another round.
>”Well? We doing this again or what?” he says after you simply stare at him for a moment.
“We’re going to talk.”
>”I’ve got nothing to talk to you about,” he says.
“Not to Nito, no, you don’t. But to me, yes, you do.”
>Confusion colors his face as you slowly reach up and undo the clasps and straps of your mask before removing it.
>As he looks upon your true face, you stop hiding your signature in the Force so that he can sense you as well.
>His eyes go wide with disbelief and his mouth opens to form words but none emerge.
“It’s me, Flash.”
>You were never going to get answers as Nito, not from him.
>If you intend to find Master Luna’s location, for whatever purpose, you know that he will only talk to someone he knows.
>But are you even someone he knows anymore?
>>
>>25626921

>”No… No, that’s impossible…”
“It was me all along, from the very beginning.”
>”Anon… No, no, this is a trick,” he says, shaking his head. “The Dark Side is the path of deceit, of treachery and illusions. You’re just trying to make me think you’re someone you aren’t. You’re not Anon. You’re one of those changelings from the conference.”
“I’ve stopped hiding myself, in every way. You know that it’s me.”
>”You’re trying to fool me,” he says, looking away. “I won’t believe it.”
>You kneel down before him, almost in a sitting position.
>After a moment of thinking to yourself about how to convince him that you are who you say you are, you speak to him again.
"Do you remember the day before the last round of the tournament? When we spoke about how different we were? How I was born in darkness and you were born in light?"
>He is silent, shaking his head, refusing to believe that it is truly you in front of him.
>”Anyone could have been listening… that proves nothing…”
"You were so proud then, but hateful and angry at the Jedi. I said I was sorry for you." You scratch the back of your head. "To think that it was me who ended up leaving the Jedi for the Sith… I suppose, in a way, it makes sense. You can't see in the dark, while I thrive in it."
>"Stop," he says. "Stop it. Anon didn't leave the Jedi. He's not a Sith. You're not him."
>You look at his arm; it still bears some of the scars you left him when you blasted him with lightning.
>In a way, they remind you of the very first thing you ever did that set you on the path to where you are now.
>The lightning not only earned the suspicion of the Jedi Council, but also convinced Luna to apprentice you to her.
>>
>It also made others fearful of you and what you could accomplish.
"I've done some bad things, Flash. I've hurt people, sometimes very badly. I remember when we met in the halls of the Jedi Temple after our fight and we shook hands... I think that was the first time we met as friends, as equals."
>He doesn't react, so you continue.
"But I realize now, after all of this and what I’ve done today, that we aren't. That when we spoke before our battle, you were right about me. I was weak. I didn't know how searing the light could be, and when I learned, I fell into shadow, where I belonged.”
>He looks at you and you can see the belief in his eyes as he realizes that it truly is you.
“And now… here we are: you, a prisoner in the light, and me, halfway between both.”
>”Are you a Sith?” he asks very bluntly.
>Seems like he may believe who you say you are, or he’s at least starting to.
“I wasn’t lying when I said that I am no more a Sith than you are a Jedi. I’m somewhere in-between. A Dark Jedi.”
>”And who is Nito?”
“Nito is a means to an end.”
>”To what end?” he demands, looking at you fully.
>You stare back at him and contemplate how much of your true quest you should reveal to him.
>While you would like nothing more than to explain yourself fully, you must keep in mind that you have chosen to fight on the side of those he considers his enemy.
>And after what you have done to him… you likely are as well.
>So rather than tell him the whole truth about your quest to find balance between the extremes of the Force, you simply tell him a narrower version of it.
>>
>>25626955

>He seems to change the subject.
>”What happened to your arm?”
“I had to cut it off because if I didn’t, I would die. It was infected by some sort of Sith virus. I nearly died, but I passed my test.”
>”Normally, I would say that I’m sorry for you,” he says. “But I can’t say that I am.”
“I understand.”
>A few moments of silence pass before he speaks up again.
>”You know, you’re hardly the first person to join the Dark Side with good intentions,” he says. “But once the Dark Side has you, it won’t let go. You’ll never be the same.”
“The Dark Side will never take me fully,” you tell him. “I’m still somewhere in-between.”
>”And how long will you go before you realize you can never go back? How many compromises, how many deals with the devil? How many times will you walk the line between light and dark and risk falling into the wrong side?”
“I don’t know,” you reply honestly. “But I do know what I mean to do, and that is protect the ones I care about.”
>”At what cost? Anon, did you ever imagine what those very people would see you as if you continue down this path?”
>You slowly kneel back down.
“I don’t have to imagine it,” you reply as you stare at the shadows in the corner of the chamber. “They tried to stop me when I ran from the temple, my friends. I fought through them. The looks of betrayal on their faces will stay with me forever… and I see the same look on your face now.”
>You look back up at him.
>>
>>25626975

“So yes, I do know what the people I care about think about me. I’ve seen it. But I’ve gone too far, and my quest isn’t over. If the Sith are the ones who will finish my training, then the Sith are the ones I will take it from. But I never planned on being a Sith, just as I never planned on torturing you.”
>”You never planned on it, no. But yet you have, and now when I look at you… I don’t know what I’m looking at, Anon. You’re not the same Padawan learner I knew from the Jedi Academy. You’re someone else wearing a familiar face.”
“I know.”
>”Are you sorry?”
“Of course I am.”
>”You didn’t seem like it while you were choking my heart.”
“I suppose that’s because it’s my part to play. The Sith Lord I am instructed by gave me no choice in the matter. So long as I choose to learn from him, I must obey my orders.”
>”And what about Nito? Does he know who Nito truly is?”
“No. Only you do.”
>”How very nice of you to share with me,” he replies in a sarcastic tone. “But why tell me? Do you feel guilty over what you’ve done?”
“Yes, I do, but that’s not why I took off my mask. Flash, I need to know where Luna is.”
>”Why? So you can tell your master?”
“I don’t intend to tell him anything. But I want to know for myself, so I can contact her to rescue you.”
>He blinks a few times. “So… you do mean to rescue me. Just not yourself.”
“I can’t jeopardize my standing with the Sith.”
>”You’re already risking it. What’s to stop me from telling them myself?”
“Well, for one, you’ve already refused to say anything to them under torture, so that gives me hope that you won’t tell them anything truthful on that principle alone. You won’t bargain with the Sith.”
>”No, I won’t,” he replies, “so why would I bargain with you?”
>>
>>25626985

“Because I told you that I’m not one of them.”
>”And why should I believe you? Even after everything you’ve said?”
“Because that brings me to my second point: that you trusted me once. I’m asking you to trust me again.”
>He looks away but you continue to talk to him.
“Please, Flash. I know that you’re completely justified in hating me right now, but I’m begging you to believe me when I tell you that I don’t want to be a Sith. But if I cannot be a Jedi, this is the only way I can keep fighting our common enemy.”
>”I just have one question,” he says.
“Anything.”
>”Who is Nito?”
“I told you, he’s just a means to an end. A phantom in plain sight. A mask.”
>”Is he?” he asks accusingly. “Because you never faltered, never hesitated, never even showed a single hint of mercy when you were hurting me. You lied to me and tried to make me betray my master.”
>You look into his eyes, seeing the accusations laid bare.
>”But I think you’re lying to yourself most of all, Anon. I think you’re more ensnared by the Dark Side than you even know and all of this, this disguise, this mask---it’s all just an excuse to let something that’s always been inside you out into the open. It’s not just a mask; it is part of who you are now.”
>He finally looks away and whispers, “Or maybe it’s always been a part of you and you just never knew it until now.”
>The two of you stay in silence for some time.
After it becomes nearly unbearable, you hold up a hand and say, “Look, Flash, I---“
>>
>>25626996

>”I won’t tell them who you are,” he interrupts you. “But I also won’t tell you where Master Luna is.”
“Flash, I… She can rescue you.”
>”I’m sorry, Anon. But I can’t trust that you won’t give that information to your new master. No matter how much you say you aren’t a Sith.”
“Flash, I don’t want you in this prison and I don’t want anything bad to happen to Master Luna either. Just tell me how to contact her. I won’t set a trap or anything like that.”
>”If you truly didn’t want me in this prison, you’d free me yourself. And then we could go to her together. If she’s gone rogue, then she’d complete your training and mine and we could fight the Force Hunters and the Sith together.”
>You’re quiet for a moment as you let his words sink in.
“No… No, I can’t do that. The only ship coming back will have Lord Scorpan on it. We couldn’t defeat him.”
>”Listen to yourself… ‘Lord’ Scorpan… Saying that something cannot be done… You truly have forgotten everything the Jedi tried to teach you, haven’t you?”
“I haven’t forgotten any of it. But I want you and Luna both alive. I ask you, what good is an escape plan if it means both of us will be dead?”
>He closes his eyes and sighs.
>”There is no death, there is the Force.”
>He opens his eyes and looks at you with sadness.
>”But I don’t suppose those words have any meaning to you anymore.”
>You open your mouth to object, to try to talk reason into him, but he once more shuts his eyes and turns his head away.
>At that moment, you know that there is nothing you can say or do that would make him tell you what he knows.
>>
>>25627012

>But maybe…
>Slowly, you reach up with your real hand and place it on his chest, still damp with his sweat.
>With your mechanical hand, you gently cup his chin and turn his head towards you as you move in closer.
>His eyes slowly open and he looks at you questioningly, still full of pain from your betrayal.
>Though you don’t have a hand on his heart, you can almost feel it beating as your gazes meet and his breathing quickens.
>His lips part as your face nears; your eyes are hungry and full of need.
>He is in great pain and you intend to help him heal.
>When your lips meet his own, they are soft and slightly plump.
>With surprising eagerness he presses them back against your own, relishing the sensual contact in this place of darkness and pain.
>Your mechanical hand slowly strokes his chin as your biological hand slides down his rigid chest, tracing along his abdomen.
>He inhales sharply through his nose when your fingers reach the band of his pants, softly pulling them down to expose more of his beautiful toned body to the cold air.
>As he tilts his head to lean more deeply into the kiss, your hand wraps around a growing hardness, sending shivers down both of your spines.
>He breaks the kiss and stares deeply into your eyes as you stroke him to full length and he lets out a hungry moan as you move to kiss and suckle on his shoulder, tasting his sweaty skin.
>He turns his head to whisper into your ear…
>”This entire post isn’t canon. The actual update ended with the last post. More coming soon.”
>>
File: 1305956903716.png (144 KB, 890x554) Image search: [Google]
1305956903716.png
144 KB, 890x554
>>25627022
>>25627022
>>
>>25627022
>>
>>25627022
You really couldn't get that picture out of your head... Keep up the good work.
>>
>>25627022
>>
>>25627022

GODDAMN YOU

I need my gay smut, damnit! You can't just raise my hopes and then dash them in the span of one single post! You can't!
>>
File: Discord (GIF) 1.gif (4 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
Discord (GIF) 1.gif
4 MB, 576x324
>>25627022
>>
File: 1329325010812.gif (993 KB, 322x241) Image search: [Google]
1329325010812.gif
993 KB, 322x241
>>25627022
>>
File: INTENSITY INTENSIFIES.gif (66 KB, 254x278) Image search: [Google]
INTENSITY INTENSIFIES.gif
66 KB, 254x278
>>25627022

>TFW you kinda want Sarge to do the smut, but you also really don't, because the Ballad of Nito is too great to devolve into haram harem
>>
>>25627421
The duality of green.
>>
>>25627022
That post nearly made me puke, Sarge
>>
>>25627022

Some men aren't looking for anything logical

Some men just want to watch the world burn
>>
File: DO IT.png (49 KB, 243x258) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.png
49 KB, 243x258
>>25627022
OH MY
>Not ending that post with
>He turns his head to whisper into your ear…
>”Ur a faggot."

Keep this shit up mang!
>>
>>25627806

The original ending was "holy shit Anon you're such a fucking faggot goddamn"

I thought this was funnier
>>
>>25627022
>>25627421

I know this pain all too well.

I love me some smut but we've gotten to the point where I feel that smut would actively lesson the story for its inclusion. The story is stronger because it is on a higher level than smut.

Having said that, I would very much enjoy some buttsex, but I understand why it won't happen and accept it.
>>
>>25628284
It's pretty golden either way
I really thought it was happening till the very end
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1024x819
>>25627022
Well played Stoker, well played.
>>
File: 1436913524137.png (58 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
1436913524137.png
58 KB, 553x759
>>25627022
>>
File: Gilda's blade.png (211 KB, 1155x440) Image search: [Google]
Gilda's blade.png
211 KB, 1155x440
I don't know if saberforger has done a lightsaber for Gilda since i haven't visited this thread for months, but i love Gilda now so took the liberty of making one for her. I figured she'd want power out of her saber so i gave it a 37 inch blade and gave it the crimson sound. I might write a bit of green later on this since i've been studying up a bit on star wars the next generation
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 548x928) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 548x928
>>25630620
How do you like you cat birds? More bird?
>>
File: 1432100895947.jpg (197 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1432100895947.jpg
197 KB, 730x1095
>>25630760
i think thats just a bird, i enjoy my catbirds as they are or maybe just humanized
>>
>>25630805
I can't find the other Gilda the one from Konsiegas story...
But ok yeah I can respect a completely normal choice
>>
>>25630838
What's konsiegas story about?
>>
File: 1439417246822.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439417246822.png
69 KB, 500x500
>>25630992
I dunno, I never read it.
>>
>>25631046
oh ok then. so then what's up with Gilda?
>>
I kinda lost the link to the image archive. Anyone have a link to the full gallery of the illustrations for this thread?
>>
>>25631079
She got drunk and had a RD thong on. It was pretty well illustrated. It was on my old phone, but I don't have it anymore.
>>
File: 1432712081568.png (54 KB, 210x206) Image search: [Google]
1432712081568.png
54 KB, 210x206
>>25631101
Sad
>>
>>25631090
A link to that galary is in the main pastebin
Although that particular image isn't there
>>
>>25631157
I had that one. What about all the other illustrations, Nito and such?
>>
Saving bump
>>
File: Gilda's.png (121 KB, 859x268) Image search: [Google]
Gilda's.png
121 KB, 859x268
>>25630620

I actually didn't, as I prefer taking requests as to what character I should make a saber for. However, I'll completely agree with the reasoning behind yours; she'd want power, offensive capability. And that's why I made my own interpretation on Gilda's saber, seen here. No matter what angle, or whether or not it's off, her saber's going to do damage. The pommel has talon-like spikes, whereas the emitter holds razor-sharp blades that pay homage to her beak.
>>
Aayla Secura is my waifu
>>
Does anyone know how often and on which day a new episode of Star Wars: Rebels comes out?
>>
>>25633634

No, sorry

But there is supposedly a magical power called "Google" you may be able to use
>>
File: THE GREAT UNCLEAN ONE.jpg (40 KB, 400x525) Image search: [Google]
THE GREAT UNCLEAN ONE.jpg
40 KB, 400x525
>>25633647
Sorry.
>>
>>25630760
>>25630805
Speaking of Gilda, what's a good race for her? She's going to be in one of my next few updates, but I'm still not sure what to make her...
>>
File: Bookhorse.png (195 KB, 803x248) Image search: [Google]
Bookhorse.png
195 KB, 803x248
>>25633860

Could go the classic route, with silver hair and a very combative personality, by way of the Echani. If you want something that pays more homage to the fact that she's a catbird, try a Zygerrian.
>>
File: catburd.png (617 KB, 1500x1300) Image search: [Google]
catburd.png
617 KB, 1500x1300
>>25631299
http://imgur.com/a/UjOcb
they're in this link, the same link thats in the master pastebin, Ive also added the gilda picture in question and some others that I didnt add.
>>25633860
How about Cathar, or Omwati?
>>
File: 1448514662371.png (28 KB, 211x200) Image search: [Google]
1448514662371.png
28 KB, 211x200
>>25634488
>>
File: Fosh 1.jpg (11 KB, 200x284) Image search: [Google]
Fosh 1.jpg
11 KB, 200x284
>>25633860
You could also go Fosh
>>
File: hog9TWt.png (99 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
hog9TWt.png
99 KB, 600x1000
http://i.imgur.com/DPhcWIR.png
Doodle bump, Forgive me Churro...
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1024x887
So I guess it's my turn to bump the thread. What has been your favorite interpretation of Twilight in the greens? Churro Anons Midnight Sparkle is probably the most unique but I like Professor Sparkle the most fromSolaires mando anon story; even though, she's a minor character.
>>
File: GOOOOOOOOD.jpg (41 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
GOOOOOOOOD.jpg
41 KB, 1280x544
>>25635856
>Forgive me Churro...

That's going on the muthafucking fridge
>>
I know that I ended the update with a gay joke, which kind of robs the tension from the scene, but on a serious note, what did you guys think about the torture and confrontation between Anon and Flash?
>>
>>25636819
I loved how you pulled it all the way back to the duel. The whole back and forth was very well done.
>>
>>25636819
Was the actual torture scene skipped, or is it missing from the pastebin?
>>
File: 1393688806013.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1393688806013.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
>>25636945
Probably just missing. There was a whole heart-wrenching scene about it.
>>
File: image.png (225 KB, 720x1553) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 720x1553
>>25636819
The torture scene was alright although the methods were kinda counterproductive? A heart stopping usually is follows by unconscious or numbness. Not the ideal for getting info. Also, the stabing was ok but I didn't feel that it was such a tense moment as it was trying to be. The back and forth between Anon and Flash was the strong part. it was quite emotive and tense. Much better than the first scene.
>>
>>25637053
I'm confused as to how I missed it. Selective blindness? Was it in a past thread?
>>
>>25636575
If that's going up there, can I see what else is on your fridge?
>>
>>25637068
It's very painful before it gets to that point though.
>>25636819
I thought it was well done. It was how I envisioned a sith would physically torture a Jedi without actual torture gear.
>>25634978
>>25634488
>>25634202
I was initially thinking Fosh, but from what I read, they have a quite fragile structure. I like how the Zygerrian is near human, and the personality seems fitting.
Thanks for the input, it's fun learning about new species.
>>
>>25637068
>The torture scene was alright although the methods were kinda counterproductive? A heart stopping usually is follows by unconscious or numbness. Not the ideal for getting info.
To be fair, anon isn't exactly a torture genius
>>
>>25637068
>>25637752
My impression was that it was more psychological than anything else.
>>
File: might as well.jpg (99 KB, 728x752) Image search: [Google]
might as well.jpg
99 KB, 728x752
>>25635856
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 233

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.