[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Diamond Tiara is no longer a bitch >CMC have their cutie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
>Diamond Tiara is no longer a bitch
>CMC have their cutie marks
>Princess Twilight has a student of her own
>Rarity and RD are far into their dreams
>Discord has more than one friend
>Cadence and SA are already set to have a child

The...the ride never ends. R-right?

Seriously though /mlp/, re-watching the ending is scaring me. It feels so final
>>
>>25590512
Don't forget the final shot where everyone is in one picture smiling while the screen fade to black.
>>
>>25590512

Every character with an endgame achieved it in S5

The finale's moral was 'if you lose your old friends you should go make new ones', a metaphor for the show ending and never seeing the mane 6 again

The final shot is clearly a conclusion for something greater than just this two parter

They did not think they were getting renewed when they wrote this season, this is right there with MMC as an averted final episode
>>
>>25590512
>Diamond Tiara is no longer a bitch

Wait what the fuck

When did this happen
>>
>>25590512
hopefully that means the movie will be the end of FiM and I can finally force myself off the ride.
>>
>>25590512
I would be totally fine with the show ending right here desu.
>>
>>25590949

Did you not watch the episode where the CMC get their cutie marks?
>>
>>25590938

Also the S5 finale was incredibly self reflective in a 'look at all of the villains that would have taken over if we weren't there' way
Very typical finale type plot
>>
>>25590512
yea it feels like that will end like there lol but at least we gona have 1 more season and it will end for good.
>>
>>25590512
I totally have a thing going up at 12:00 AM For this. It really is so final ;_;
>>
>>25590512
Twilight still hasn't learned that the love of her life has been in front of her face all along. The Library
>>
>>25590995
I'm with this anon, that episode was very final, everything ended this season, and I actually can't even understand how the last one will work. It might be that now we will see Starlight Glimmer doing a bit of bonding and helping the now powerfull mane six around? I simply have no idea of what plot they could make.
>>
twilight is getting another horn at the start of S6
>>
File: 8.png (18 KB, 590x91) Image search: [Google]
8.png
18 KB, 590x91
>>25590512
Nope! Don't worry, there is more coming. I'm just not going to be a part of it next season. Too busy!
>>
They're making way too much off of this show for it to end now
>>
>>25591118
My Little Pony's a fucking goldmine right now. Also, imagine how much money and attention will be drawn in when the movie comes out?

https://youtu.be/UJOjTNuuEVw?t=38s
>>
>>25590512
I feel like they wrote the ending to be a series finale, in case that turns out to BE a series finale.
>>
>>25590512
Also: why is Bulk Biceps the only pony not looking straight at camera?
>>
>>25590938
>>25590978
>>25590995
>>25591016
>>25591028
>>25591036
>>25591069

>make thread in hopes of assurance
>check back in on it
>see this

This isn't the conciliation I was hoping for. The ride lasts forever right? I'm not the only one still in love with the show right?
>>
>>25591192
the only thing more powerful than the fourth wall is the allure of fluttershy's ass
>>
>>25591221
Everyone here is in love with the show anon, but eventually it has to end.

Better it be a golden memory of times past than devolve into something horrible.
>>
>>25591258
We've been saying this "End it early so it doesn't go to crap" bullshit for three seasons. Season 5's now over and the show is still universally regarded as great. Hell, lots of people think the show is improving. Why would anyone want the show to end now when the creators have clearly shown they don't slack nor make subpar content?
>>
All those ponies staring at me. It makes me paranoid, like they know we're watching. They know everything we do, have done, and will do.
I don't like people staring at me, anons. It makes me worried, makes me think.
>>
File: medium.png (257 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
257 KB, 600x600
>>25591221
Dont worry anon, it wasnt an "holy shit it finally ended", it was more of you reading the last page of that book you love, you dont want it to end, but as slow as you read you know at some time you will end at the botton of the page with the last period.

We still love it anon, but sometime it will end, and every new season has an ever more decisive "this is the final episode" feeling. Someday we will need to carry on for real... \Not that I want at that point.
>>
>>25591221
Also, to you OP, I don't think the ride is ending anytime soon. Hang in there, man. Lots of new pony content, a movie that'll bring in more fans and lots of publicity, and more.

When we say, "The ride never ends..."
We really mean that. It really does never end.
>>
>>25591221
Sure, you are. You think /mlp/ survives on anything other than memes and greentext smut anymore? Today's episode was widely panned by all sectors of the famdom. The show is dead.
>>
>>25590512
it's not over till they've redeemed all the villians
>>
>>25591236
He's clearly looking at Twilight's Alicornhole.
>>
>>25591330

We've still got Lightning Dust, Windrider, and The Flimflam brothers.

So not all hope is lost.
>>
>>25591319
Lol, you're funny. Most people really liked it.

Go fap to your shitty fanfiction, autist.
>>
>>25591192
derpy isn't!
>slapped
AH
...v...
vinyl isn't!
>shot
>>
File: 1440809164974.gif (1 MB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
1440809164974.gif
1 MB, 350x261
>>25591400
>Most people really liked it.
Check Derpibooru. Check Equestria Daily. Hell, check this very board.

They all bring up the very same points. Today's episode was very poorly received.
>>
>>25591319
The base episode ess good. It was just the shitty backstory and immediate resolution that was panned.
>>
>>25590512
I'm pretty sure they're planning a real pony movie sometime in 2017, and before that there's the EQ movie that's being worked on.
Also, I want to see the baby...
>>
>>25591432
>episode continues to get extremely high strawpoll rating
>10/10 posts everywhere
>discussion abound

People with criticism are more vocal, simple as that. I write several paragraphs on shit I did not like or criticism I do not agree with but for what I do enjoy, all I have to do is agree.
>>
>>25591432
> some criticism means people hate it
you sure?
>>
>>25591432
I actually liked it.
I feel like your lying or misinformed
>>
>>25591432
fuck right off, this episode was fucking fantastic
literal 10/10, new favorite episode and season, no fucking joke.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.