[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They missed a perfectly good opportunity for Tirek to drain Starlight's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tirekt2.png (613 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tirekt2.png
613 KB, 1280x720
They missed a perfectly good opportunity for Tirek to drain Starlight's magic and show her what true equality felt like. Honestly, taking her to Tirek's future and having both Twilight's and Starlight's magic drained and feeling the pain would've made more sense as the motive to repent her actions.
>>
I thought Twilight was just going to show Starlight she isn't going to be the master of her timeline but I guess her simply dropping it because it was all or nothing to her wouldn't have worked with the whole reformation thing.
>>
Then how the fuck would they beat Tirek?
>>
File: magneto-red-skull-2.jpg (443 KB, 888x432) Image search: [Google]
magneto-red-skull-2.jpg
443 KB, 888x432
>Tirek stripped ponies of their magic to advance his goal of outright supremacy over them
>Starlight did essentially the same thing, only through even more underhanded and manipulative means, and called it "equality"
It'd have been like pottery. Now I hope he returns just for Starlight to get verbally BTFO by a "you and I aren't so different" speech, like pic related.
>>
>>25588118
magic
>>
>>25588087
That's actually a fantastic idea, but the problem is 'then what?' Kind of wrote your way into a corner.
>>
>>25588348
I just came up with a way to sell the idea. But it's pretty long.
>>
My question is; Is it done? is it over, no more seasons? it was a pretty shit finale if it is
>>
>>25588428
I've got nothing better to do, anon. Shoot. Maybe they'll gain the gain their magic once Starlight realizes her error or something. She can make a friend and then they'll regain their spirit
>>
>>25588087
You missed a perfectly good opportunity to shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1436223725173.gif (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436223725173.gif
30 KB, 250x250
>>25588692
rude
>>
>>25588437

It was. Goodby anon.
>>
>>25588496
Trying to write it Anon. Hard to on phone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.