[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pone S6 theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
This came to mind
>pic related
Say Shatner does an episode, perhaps a space related episode, because star trek stuff but off that. He is playing the first pone in space that was sent there from a space program, not over a dispute but sent there. Luna denys it and celestia wants it all, they ask for the other princesses and they both give Yeas and he becomes the first space pone. Little did anyone know, other than Luna, there were moonpones just because Luna got lonely up there and she wanted them to remain a secret. They can either be hostile or they will be friendly, but in the end, they want their queen back so Luna demands being sent to the moon to calm them.
>>
Bump, son
>>
>>25586618
It didn't happen, instead they choose Christopher Walken.
>>
So what's your bet on the s6 air date, /mlp/?
>>
>>25586618
It will be the 30th anniversary of the G1 television series when the show resumes, so maybe some more callbacks incoming? I mean they did bring back Tirek during 30th of the original television special / pilot episode.
>>
>>25587684
October 1st.
>>
>>25587684
March 20th.
>>
>>25586766
Man... I wouldnt mind that.
>>
>>25587684
Sometime around November, probably.
>>
Twilight Sparkle loses her wings in the season 6 premier.
>>
>>25587684
Gonna guess late spring-early summer
>>
>>25587884
Just give it up already you faggots.
>>
>>25587684
My bets are on a mega-hiatus thie time - at least 1 year. I expect s6 around January 2017.
>>
>>25587902
Twilight Sparkle will give up the wings to Starlight Glimmer as the new princess in S6E13.
>>
>>25587684
September, if we're lucky.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.