[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gee, can't wait for the rest of the Mane 6 to get no development
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Gee, can't wait for the rest of the Mane 6 to get no development because they'll have to babysit Starlight and she'll hog all the screentime.

Welcome to the Twilight and Starlight show, where every other character is pointless.
>>
>>25579949
well, anything can be true if you ignore all the facts like a salty little shit, anon.
>>
>le ebin mary sue princess twilight ruined the show meme xD
>>
>>25579949
>implying she won't be back at the village making amends, and tops get two episodes.
>>
>>25580022
What facts? The gif is right there.

>>25580063
Did the mane six actually do anything this finale?

No, they were pointless.
>>
>>25579949
Time to stop shitposting anon, all you're doing is bitching about things that aren't even real.
>>
>>25580114
did you only watch the finale this season?
>>
>>25580203
I did.

Don't see anyone but Twilight being useful to resolving the plot.
>>
File: Pure Disgust.png (301 KB, 496x414) Image search: [Google]
Pure Disgust.png
301 KB, 496x414
>>25580241

so your just a fan of the fandom then, really
>>
>>25580181
What? If Glimmer doesn't fuck off by the season premier, that's all that'll happen. The mane 6 are increasingly becoming useless.
>>
>>25580291
Prove to me where the rest of them were useful this finale.
>>
>>25580408
They weren't. This is the first finale that out and out said Twilight doesn't need anyone anymore. Tirek and Sombra she still needed her batteries and Spike respectively despite soloing most of it. But now she needs no one, so it became time to train the next mare up.
>>25580292
True. They have been increasing pointless to the bigger picture. But Twilight is getting about the same screentime she always has. Twilight got seven of the 26 episodes (9 if you count the premier as hers and not Fluttershy's) or 27% (35%). vs 8 in season 4, 5 in season 3, 6 in season 2, and 8 in season 1. However, Twilight is still going to get 7-9 episodes next season while Starlight looks to get 5-8. So unless the CMC stop getting eps, she will take away time from the rest of the cast.

No that is not to say the others hadn't been useful. They have been doing a lot of diplomatic and charitable events in her majesties name, but they are not on her level,never have, never will. But you can still get some slice of life out of them. Who's ready for more Apples and family, stop being afraid of your own shadow, You're an egotistical cunt (don't do that), Dresses, and randomness but this time Starlight's there.
>>
>>25580241
>I did.
well watch the rest of the season and stop ignoring the facts like a salty little shit, anon.
>>
>>25581021
We're talking about the finale, faggot, not the whole season.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.