[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We review the season and share our over-all thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (78 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
78 KB, 1920x1080
It started strong but slowly begun to lose its steam.

There were some good episodes here and there near the end, but not enough to say it was the best season.

Looking forward to revisit its first half, but fast-forward the second.
>>
It's shit.
>>
It was best season
>>
>>25579207
The first half was good.

There were some great episodes in the second half, but it was evened out by bad ones.

And then we jumped the shark with the finale.
>>
>>25579235
>>25579232
/mlp/ summed up in two posts.
>>
This season was better than both seasons 3 and 4. It could even be the best of the whole show.
Season 5 is amazing. I'm seriously impressed and surprised how good it is.
>>
This season was worse than both seasons 3 and 4. It could even be the worst of the whole show.
Season 5 is awful. I'm seriously impressed and surprised how shit it is.
>>
This season was similar to both seasons 3 and 4. It could even be the most average of the whole show.
Season 5 is mediocre. I'm seriously impressed and surprised how so-so it is.
>>
I liked it until /mlp/ told me not to.
>>
I loved it. I love the show. I even love you, fags, to an extent!
>>
>>25579232
>Every season is shit
>>25579235
>Every season is best season
That's exactly what this show is, completely average and mediocre.
Not good, not bad, just plainly mediocre.
>>
>>25579207
Loved the opener, liked the finale, liked a few episodes along the way, but most of it was mediocre.
>>
>>25579264
Kek
Thanks, =non!
>>
Not as good as 4, but better than 2 and 3.
>>
>>25579207
Started and ended very strong, but got kinda soggy towards the middle
overdonesandwich/10
It had a much better opener than s4, and the finale was good until they delved into starlights backstory, were she is fucking over twilight and by extension the entire world, for some cawk.
>>
Was it me or was Twilights voice slightly different?
>>
>>25579207
A couple of forgettable episodes but a lot of absolute top tier episodes spread throughout the entire season.

Season 3 may have been complete shit, but the two season following it have definitely been superior to the two seasons leading to it.
>>
>>25579207
Yeah first half was so good but second half was not bad it's good actually Hearth breaker and scare master,hoofields mccolts were my one of favorite episodes
>>
>>25579232
>>25579235
This
>>
>>25581223
Wait, so if this season was shit, and it was best season, that means whole show is below shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.