[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smart enough to modify a time travel spell >not smart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 432653798.png (293 KB, 900x612) Image search: [Google]
432653798.png
293 KB, 900x612
>smart enough to modify a time travel spell
>not smart enough to realize the horrid consequences of altering the past
>>
>>25577502
She said herself she didn't think Twilight and her friends were important enough to cause a time paradox.
>>
>>25577502
Sorry ponies don't have a lot of butterfly effects movie's out there.
>>
>>25577502
That why INT and WIS are two different characteristics is a lot of games
>>
>>25577574
On top of this, she seems to be running on a glut of pure magical power than necessarily using her wits for everything. Would it be safe to say that she's a descendent of Starswirl? It'd also potentially explain how she managed to obtain his spell.
>>
>>25577502
She's been living under a rock for the past few years, she didn't realise what the mane 6 had done other than fuck her shit up. She was selfish, even back to when she was a kid.
>>
>>25577502

PLOTHOLES
>>
>>25577683
>Would it be safe to say that she's a descendent of Starswirl? It'd also potentially explain how she managed to obtain his spell.
It's a scroll. No.
>>
>>25577843
Yeah, that's what I was referring to when I said spell. And why not? Her name even starts with Star.
>>
>>25578036
Magic levels:
Starlight Glimmer > Twilight Sparkle > Starswirl
>>
File: Плачет.png (255 KB, 876x720) Image search: [Google]
Плачет.png
255 KB, 876x720
>>25577502
>Twilight knows that Rainboom had brought M6 together and made them friends
>Arrives in a timeline where Rainboom never happened and still thinks it's the same Equestria and everyone is her friend
>>
>>25577502
20 INT
4 WIS
>>
>>25578233
This shit really got me.
>>
>>25578156
What does that prove? Starswirl, like Starlight Glimmer, could have had a greater reserve of raw magical power like Starlight Glimmer in comparison with Twilight, however also in parallel he simply lacked the insight into how friendship was the key to completing his spell.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.