[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
It was perfect
>>
But the end tho
>>
>>25576868

what a dumb reason to be villain
>>
perfectly unique episode
>>
>>25576973
Yeah her whole reasoning wasn't that good. I would have loved to see who her friend really was
>>
It was equally as good as the rest of the episodes this season.
Naw, just kidding, the motive was complete garbage and once again the resolution was incredibly rushed, ending with YAY SUDDENLY WE'RE ALL BEST FRIENDS!
Still liked it though, because I'm a sucker.
>>
>>25577117

The classic "i did it for love"
would have worked but since starlight was so young it felt odd and kinda sick
>>
File: BWAHAHAHAH.jpg (276 KB, 697x1024) Image search: [Google]
BWAHAHAHAH.jpg
276 KB, 697x1024
>>25576868
>elder god tier villain
yeah right.
>>
>>25577344
In Tirek's world, he just blasts everything with fire.
>>
>>25577344

Starlight totally dropped as a character in last 2 minutes
>>
>>25577344
>Took her moral ambiguity for a shitty "muh friend got stolen" reason

Pretty much my only gripe with this episode, they fucking ruined Starlight's points from the SO
>>
>>25577715
It's a little better than that. At least she wasn't doing it to fuck everyone over, she was doing it because she thought the world would be better off.
>>
File: 1445992021028.jpg (32 KB, 370x371) Image search: [Google]
1445992021028.jpg
32 KB, 370x371
>>25576973
>expecting anything else in a show called "Friendship is Magic"
>>
>>25576973
Her reasoning for being a villain stems back to the premiere,
The sequence where her friend got his cutie mark and she didn't was to display her motive and dislike/trust of cutie marks, hence equality town.

Her motive for being a villain was simply; you fucked up my perfect vision, fuck you
>>
>>25578235

if starlight disappeared after the premiere she would be the villain with the best motives of the show

>>25578315

If the episode ended in that dust in the wind scene it would have been better
Explaining starlight that theres no future if she kept fighting for her town would have been a better end
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.