[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened to the dazzlings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: crystals broken.jpg (203 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
crystals broken.jpg
203 KB, 1280x800
What happened to the dazzlings after the rainbooms destroyed their crystals. They needed the crystals to feed. Does this mean they were just left to starve to death?
>>
>>25572592
Yes.
>>
>>25572592
Theres about 100 different takes on what happened afterward over in dazzthread
>>
>>25572644
yeah but those threads are pure cancer, who would go to them?
>>
>>25572693
people who watchs EqG?
>>
>oh, a discussion thread ! It's been a few days since...
>Nevermind, people are still butthurt from EQG, nothing to see here
>>
>>25572592
Canon wise they went on to be totally average teenagers who are pretty bad at singing.
>>
File: 1447510556035.jpg (82 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
1447510556035.jpg
82 KB, 499x497
>>25572592
>EQG
Not even the writers care about the plot in this series. You shoudn't too.
>>
>>25572854
not rly, everyone else has been doing that for me since basically the beginning if u r interested in tha truth. now do the world a favor and stop forcing your garbage opinions everywhere like a worthless dementoid.
>>
>>25572592
they ran onto a level crossing and were hit by a speeding train, the bodies were never found
>>
>>25572592
Any answer to this question would be pure headcanon, unless they show up in a future EqG film. But as it seems to be a world where teenage girls can wander in and out of schools without registration, parents don't seem to exist and you can't be expelled even if you literally blow the entire face off your high school, I'm sure they did OK.

My headcanon:

>Sonata got a job as a waitress, and is happy doing it.

>Grape Grump became a stripper and wear the same expression as usual while she exposes herself to Japanese business men.

>Adagio managed to marry a nice rich Jewish boy, and was then somewhat dismayed to learn she has basically expected to become a breeding machine and is continually picked on by her mother-in-law but puts up with all this shit for the vast amount of material comfort that goes with it.
>>
>>25572592
>Does this mean they were just left to starve to death?
They can always feed on tacos
>>
Twilight said they were just regular girls after the crystals were shattered. I guess that just implies they were feeding their power with the crystals.

What does she know, though...
>>
>>25573155
I don't remember her saying that.
>>
>>25573302
It happens right after they win and Twi does a quick post-mortem of the battle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.