[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sparity is Garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
What is straight up the most autistic ship of all time and why is it Sparity?
>>
>>25572325
That's not YouXASignificantOther though OP.
>>
>>25572325
Spike with anyone is awful. No pony is so shit that they deserve to have to be with him.
>>
>>25572342
I think is just Equestrians do not tolerate pedophilia, overall. And that's why every ship with him is shit.
>>
>>25572325
Most autistic? That's easy. AnonXpony.
>>
>>25572356
>Spike x CMC
Your argument is invalid.
>>
>RarityxFaxmachine
>>
File: 1442837576226.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442837576226.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>25572342
>>
>>25572364
This desu senpai
>>
>>25572325
To be honest family, shipping is autistic in general.
>>
>>25572389
desu senpai kill yourself t bh f am
>>
>>25572366
Those are the worst.
>lol they're both young so that means they're totally in love and should fuck!
It's disgusting how desperate Spikefags are to ship their self-insert that they'll go after best fillies just to feel like it's justified and possible. It's shallow as hell and all three of them deserve better than that.
>>
>>25572425
>Best fillies
Pedo detected.
They are in reality, spoiled selfish barts that act like any woman out there. Their dream is to do whatever they fucking want without any consequence and have the males do what they will with their manipulative ways just for a piece of miserable pony pussy, if they even feel like it.
>>
>>25572425
CMC are shit tho after getting their CM so Spike can have a foursome with them now to be honest family
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 256x256
>>25572441
>spoiled selfish barts
>>
>>25572452
inb4 new ebin maymay
>>
Sparityfags are the worst
>>
He should not get along with anyone, because of "compliance" issues:
- cross species fertility? and what about hybrid fertility?
- he will outlive anyone in Ponyville (Twilight doesn't count)

The only way for him is to get some dragon pussy and let him have a "normal" life.

>>25572325
Actually this pairing seems to be th most justified, but only at some points. There are still some disturbig stuff here.
>>
>>25572650
Discord can turn him into a pony. He himself will do that trick to impregnate Fluttershy, anyway.
>>
>>25572325
Pretty sure the most autistic ship is still self insert OC x pony next to OC x OC
>>
>>25572680
So basically, anon x pony or alicorn oc with anything?
>>
>>25572697
Basically, yes
>>
>>25572325
Mane 6 Mare x Mane 6 Mare
That's not an opinion, that's a fact.
>>
>>25572825
Your opinion is noted
>>
>>25572843
Your misunderstanding of words has been noted.
>>
>>25572953
y u mad, tho
>>
>>25572965
Mad that you eat all the ass and leave me none, homeboi.
>>
>>25572977
Sorry, your waifu just tastes too good.
>>
>>25572998
True that my nigga glad we could solve this shit amicably.
>>
>>25572325
Its a shit ship.His crush for Rarity goes unrequited, though she does care about him. He'll probably grow out of it and find a proper GF eventually, (assuming the show bothers with it.)

Of course, Sparityfags either think Rarity's a pedophile or that him getting a growth spurt will somehow validate their ship (which it most likely wont). The only reason its even pushed to begin with was because he had a crush on her from episode one, but its never gone anywhere beyond that since his greed-transformation.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.