[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spike, take a letter!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Spike, take a letter!
>>
>>25564671
I would like to buy a vowel.
>>
>>25564671

The fuhrer Adolf Hitler is dead. A group of radicals are attempting to seize control of the government. Initiate operation Valkyrie.
>>
>>25564671
Dear Princess Celestia,
Today I learned...
>>
>>25564830
...that you should never...
>>
>>25564837

invade Russia.
>>
get my own post number
>>25564841
>>
>>25564838
A lesson we could all learn.
>>
>>25564842
Yes, we all saw that one anon do that in the apple thread. We don't need to see it again.
>>
>>25564838
Firstly, because the Russians don't like it, and secondly because...
>>
>>25564681
I kekd way too hard
>>
>>25564838
Also, I learned it was fun messing with Gender Bending spells.
Got Twilight to turn Spike into a girl, always wanted to fuck a dra...Wait, would it be Spike or Barb no-OW, BAD DRAGON! NO BREATHING FIRE ON ME. NO PENIS FOR YOU
Spike is literally writing down every exact word Anon is saying
>>
>>25564874
Now I bet you're wondering what gender bending spells have to do with my ill-fated invasion of Russia. It's a long story. You see...
>>
>>25564936
...Vladimir Putin...
>>
>>25564936

The plan was to exhaust the red army troops by sending forward very horny and rapable mares. Unfortunately my plan backfired when...
>>
>>25564946
...the Russians decided that they would rather...
>>
File: 472742.jpg (10 KB, 231x180) Image search: [Google]
472742.jpg
10 KB, 231x180
>>25564671
>>
>>25564671
that better be his scuicide letter
>>
>>25564962
...become violently horny dominating mares then...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.