[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up you see applejack on top of you what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
You wake up you see applejack on top of you what do
>>
>>25562994
>grab her by the neck
>suplex
>>
>>25562994
>rape
>>
>>25562994
Apple.
>>
>apples
>>
>>25562994
hug her like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>25562994
>rapples
>>
>>25562994
Wake up for real.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x596
>>25562994
>wake up
>realize what she's doing and smile
>hope she wants to top
>hope beyond hope a strong female wants to fuck you like the little bitch you want to be
>pray in that little instance to whatever is left in you with a single thought of "Please..." To you're put in your rightful place to serve a strong female.
>Ask her if there's a reason for hopping on top of her friend like that.
>She's beaming in her unique way and lays it all on the line like she always has, so forward...
>turns out AJ is just in a really good mood because the farm is doing great because of something new going on
>Smile and say that's great, and ask if she would like help on the farm or something.
>if not, gently say that's good news but you're not feeling well and need to sleep more.
>go back to sleep and hopelessly dream of that little fantasy that won't even happen in a fantasy world.
>try not to feel drained of hope and emotion.
>try to hold onto good feelings.
>lose control and feel hopeless anyways.
>>
>>25562994
grab a brush put on a little makeup
>>
>>25562994
Flip her on to her back then whisper in her ear "I'm going to get breakfast"
>>
>>25563107
>meet girl
>she seems confident and in charge
>but she only likes being a sub

FUCK. This happens way too much.
>>
>>25563255
Yep, I don't even care enough to think of "dominant" women anymore. it's hard enough to find a guy to dominate me as it is.
>>
File: copyImage.jpg (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
copyImage.jpg
7 KB, 226x223
My usual
>>
>>25562994
>...'Kay. So, here's the deal, applehorse. I'm gonna facehug the fuck outta your ass for about a minute. Make that two. Then, I'm going to the bathroom. And then, finally, you're going to tell me how you wound up here.
>>
i whuld fuck har right in the anal, i prefer doggystyle
>>
>>25562994
>rape
>>
>>25562994
Make babies
>>
>>25562994
eat an apple of course.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.