[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"So, like, am I as chaotic as Discord or am I his distant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: large[1].png (146 KB, 826x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
146 KB, 826x1024
>"So, like, am I as chaotic as Discord or am I his distant relation or something? 'Cause the way he looks at me, not even he's sure of what's going on."
>>
>>25561011
Pinkie, you are just more capable than Discord himself, and that's something huge.
Thank you for not using your powers to set everything off balance.
>>
>>25561011
You're chaotic good while Discord is somewhere between that and Chaotic Neutral
Now hurry up and finish your character sheet. Twilight will be over soon and you're not even halfway through..
>>
>>25561017
>"Are you saying I'm destined for some super greatness? Aside from the Elements thing. And then that Rainbow Power incident. Come to think of it, why wasn't the one in charge of Discord?"

>>25561024
>"Noooo, I don't wanna, anon! There's so many rules involved, just let me be a magical mystery bard!"
>>
You still need to learn from the best
>>
>>25561011
>So, like

All I can imagine now is a bimbo Pinkie. She's already dumbed down enough.
>>
>>25561118
>Are you saying I'm destined for some super greatness?
Oh but you are already part of some super greatness.
You brigthen up the day of millions outside Equestria.
>>
File: large[1].png (117 KB, 553x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
117 KB, 553x1024
>>25561124
>"Pretty sure Deadpool is the best. There was that one time where he killed literally everyone in Equestria, including Discord! Buuut that wasn't canon, so I dunno."

>>25561133
>"You should go outside a lot more, anon. Lots of people say 'like' in their sentences."
>>
>>25561151
>avatarfagging
>roleplaying
>>
>>25561154
>what are half the threads on this shitty board
>>
>>25561166
Greentext, CYOAs, and shitposting.
>>
>>25561154
Better than generals, that's for sure
>>
>>25561151
>"Pretty sure Deadpool is the best. There was that one time where he killed literally everyone in Equestria, including Discord! Buuut that wasn't canon, so I dunno."
Kek.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.