[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x599
Alright /mlp/, I've always liked Rainbow Dash and I fap to her regularly. But I've realized I really LOVE her and that I will never be able to be with her...
I'm sure plenty of you anons have had similar issues and I want to know how you all dealt with it.
Also feels thread.
>>
>>25556264
>falling in love with pleb-tier pony
Shaking my head to be honest family
>>
File: home.png (1 MB, 1670x1692) Image search: [Google]
home.png
1 MB, 1670x1692
>>25556264
>how you all dealt with it.
The ones who dealt with can't write here anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 512x512
>>25556279
Let me guess, you're a twifag right?
>>
File: loopback waifu.png (109 KB, 1469x432) Image search: [Google]
loopback waifu.png
109 KB, 1469x432
>>25556264
Find the waifu philosophy that's right for you. Be it believing you have a copy of her living in your heart, observing you and being with you as a half-tulpa form, or that you get to meet her in your Equestria after you die. There really aren't any wrong answers except for the "multiverse" theory and saying "I just have to go to an alternate universe then I'll be able to be with her lol" or "at least alternate me is with her".

Personally, I like that she's not real and I can look towards her and her beauty as a constant source of comfort and warmth whenever I like without having to worry about it going bad.
>>
File: pone.png (131 KB, 676x697) Image search: [Google]
pone.png
131 KB, 676x697
>>25556329
*BZZZ!*
Wrong answer, bro. Would you like to try again?
Unicorn Twilight is a qt though.
>>
File: 1443428915141.jpg (68 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1443428915141.jpg
68 KB, 479x370
>>25556264
>Feels Thread
My dog is my only friend in this world and probably the only thing that keeps me going and striving. I go to college and have a job, but I honestly just feel empty doing all these things.

Only reason I do is because my little buddy relies on me to keep him fed and sheltered.

Yeah, I have family and they try to keep contact, but we're drifting apart I can feel and I believe they do too. Worse part is I don't mind.

When my buddy finally dies, I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do, part of me is afraid for when that day comes and hopes this is just a phase that I'll get over, but part of me really thinks otherwise.
>>
File: 1445258874077.png (200 KB, 569x659) Image search: [Google]
1445258874077.png
200 KB, 569x659
It's like you fucks aren't even trying. Dont ya think it's time to live life rather than having it inflicted upon your miserable, restless soul ?

I mean fuck, get high, talk to a friend, achieve something, it's so much better to be a ponk than a maud. But then it's only up to you

i don't like knowing you guys aint happy
>>
>>25557189
>I mean fuck
Can't fuck, no gf.

>get high
Work does random drugs screens, can't.

>talk to a friend
I literally have no friends

>achieve something
I earned a Master's degree in applied physics but all it got me was a shitton of debt, almost 4 years since I graduated and never found a job that puts that skill set to use. I networked like crazy in grad school too so it wasn't from lack of trying.

>it's so much better to be a ponk than a maud.
But Maud a cute.
>>
>>25556506
Rarifag?
>>
File: Bittersweet.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
Bittersweet.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
>>25557250
Either reach for higher skies, or learn to be happy with what you already have. Ambition and willpower is great for the first option, zen and meditation is great for the second.
Keep looking for that job man, surely it exists somewhere.

But remember, crying over a dead past that brought a dull present will do nothing but poison your mind.

You have my support anon
>>
>>25556264
loving some one that u will never have in your arms is sad i know that feeling :C, but i found it Wrong the fap thing hahahaha
>>
>>25556264
I played some vidya and forget about it for a week, then the new episode of pone came and I felt that feel again.

Escapism form your escapism, you just gotta go deeper OP.
>>
>>25556279
If you're an applefag you have no room to talk. That bitch does literally nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x270
>>25559714
Well shit...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.