[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do, /mlp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: cumwvo0[1].png (180 KB, 537x487) Image search: [Google]
cumwvo0[1].png
180 KB, 537x487
What do you do, /mlp/?
>>
I can't play fallout anyway because my cat broke my computer :(
>>
>>25545694
Dont play Fallout for a while until I feel like starting over again.
Also call OP a faggot for making this shit thread.
>>
Fallout 4 is barely a game
>>
>>25545694
It's ok Fluttershy, I didn't waste shekels on that game. But you're still a shit horse.
>>
Animals aren't allowed to to touch my computer. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
>>
>>25545694
>rape
>>
>>25545722
Here's your reply.
>>
>>25545702
how?
>>
>>25547208
Installed pc optimizer pro.
>>
>>25547257
I meant how your cat broke your pc?
Did your cat install software? If so, thats an awesome cat
>>
File: Why_Shaun_Edition.jpg (39 KB, 345x497) Image search: [Google]
Why_Shaun_Edition.jpg
39 KB, 345x497
>>25545694
>>
File: anon.jpg (35 KB, 376x365) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
35 KB, 376x365
>>25545694
Nice try, Fluttershy, but I don't play meme games.
Good luck trying to get attention from me next time.
>>
>>25547487
How good is Fallout 4, even? I'm not going to trust what regular review outlets are saying, since Fallout gives everybody a raging hard-on and frankly I imagine a few people's pockets were stuffed to makes sure there were extremely positive reviews all around.
>>
>>25547552
I thought that it was a pretty good game, but it did seem a little shot.
>>
>>25547552
People will call it a meme game because of all of the attention it's getting, but as a fan dating back to the first one and still enjoying the turn it took when 3 came out, 4 is pretty good. Made a bit too casual for my tastes, but still enjoyable.
>>
>>25547552
It's fun :^)
There were some questionable story and lore decisions that are just prevalent in Bethesda Fallout, which is why canonically I consider anything they make as a "spin-off" series. Not quite the real deal, but in its own separate universe.
>>
>>25547552
It's a lot of fun imo.
Nothing like the previous ones though.
>>
>>25545694
okay flutters, for ever hour I spent playing this game that you've now fucked up, I get to spend plowing your ass instead.
>98 hours of flutter fucking
not even mad anymore
>>
>>25547772
>Nothing like the previous ones though.
How so?
>>25547828
This man has the right idea.
>>
>>25545694
Hug her, and tell her it's ok. But still a bit uneasy, cause, as a matter of fact, I don't even have FO4, and I'm kinda worried about what she could have deleted.
>>
>>25547872
Not that Anon, but if you've ever played Mass Effect it has quite a few similarities to that, from a conversation "wheel" and voiced protag, to a certain faction's location and background music. Especially if you play it in third person.

On top of that, because of the whole building settlements feature there isn't much in the way of established towns and what not, basically relying on you rebuilding society. It's a fun and interesting aspect, but really puts a hamper on playing if you don't want to spend hours messing with build menus and focusing on perks just to unlock stuff to build.

Storywise, I'd say it's closest to New Vegas over 3 in terms of later complexity with factions. Each faction you can work for have their own motives and reasons for having control of the Commonwealth and there's no clearly defined right or wrong/good or evil faction to choose. Something I really liked about NV and appreciate having in 4.

Karma system is gone, but it was mostly just an arbitrary number that served no major purpose anyway and you can still steal and murder. Only this time instead of having a goodguy/badguy title, it's entirely dependent on how you feel about the actions you're taking. Wish they kept the faction reputation from NV though, but factions will still turn hostile if you go murdering them or work against them in the story.
>>
File: 1441748943730.jpg (85 KB, 648x636) Image search: [Google]
1441748943730.jpg
85 KB, 648x636
>>25545694
jests be upon thee
I don't play rpg titles, that don't even have good roleplaying and decisionmaking
And CS is a better shooter
>>
>>25547208

knocked the tower off the table
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.