[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Look what I got, Anon! BAWK BAWK BAWK!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16
File: fried chieken.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fried chieken.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>Look what I got, Anon! BAWK BAWK BAWK!
>>
>>25545180
Sorry, I don't like nigger food.
>>
>>25545180
>no hooves
>>
aww yiss, I fucking LOVE chicken.
>>
>>25545292
negro detected
>>
File: ColonelSandersWonderfulChicken.jpg (80 KB, 399x305) Image search: [Google]
ColonelSandersWonderfulChicken.jpg
80 KB, 399x305
>>
>>25545299
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>25545281
Fuck you rightin the ass, mouth, and cunt
>>
File: shimmerfags1.png (1 MB, 900x579) Image search: [Google]
shimmerfags1.png
1 MB, 900x579
>>
I havent had kfc in years
>>
File: Shoahset Shekler.png (1 MB, 4635x5000) Image search: [Google]
Shoahset Shekler.png
1 MB, 4635x5000
>>25545180
Oy vey was that on sale?
>>
>>25545306
Colonel Sanders get off my /mlp/. We don't need you and your niggers on this board.
>>
>>25545323
Anon always here, always aware of what happens in these threads. because the threads has become his life. the threads are the centerpiece of his existence. without the threads, without the ability to post unfunny garbage on an anonymous imageboard, he has nothing. not a single accomplishment to his name. it makes me laugh, but i'm sure it makes his parents cry.
>>
>>25545323
THIS is Anon's legacy! not only is it unfunny, it's entirely unneccesary. EQG stopped being relevant a half-month ago. but lo! Anon has to post in every thread related to it! surely someone should pay him to continue living! but no, no there's no market for shitty spam posts against cartoon characters.
>>
>>25545323
and so he'll be permitted to engage in retarded, backwards behavior on the internet for maybe a couple more years. but when reality hits, it's gonna hit hard, and Anon won't have anywhere to go in life
>>
>>25545323
Anon will surely be lost. skillless, talentless, not a prospect in sight. and he will wonder where the time went. cue these threads. Anon paid close attention to his fleeting, impermanent threads. monitored them like the idiot he is.
>>
>>25545323
at this point, Anon would be most wise to step on the exposed third rail of a train track. a swift, shocking death, for sure. but no. no he'll wade & wander through the troughs of his worthless life for a while longer, unable to advance or progress
>>
>>25545323
...because he wasted the most important years of his life. he spent his time watching these threads. posting his unfunny image and comment. double-whammy of worthlessness. not only bumping a thread, but dedicatedly bumping a thread and saying that he wants said threads to stop existing. and it's unacceptable.
>>
>>25545323
...but unacceptability never stopped Anon. his life is already down the shitter. his future is already ahead of him, and it barely exists. no offspring no partner no prospects. another unthinking idiot that wasted the prime of his life on trivial garbage
>>
>>25545323
and so this thread dies symbolically. as Anon has already died inside. Anon has already told his life story. anything that happens now is just impending death. because he'll do nothing of any interest at all to anybody for as long as he continues to live.
>>
>>25545323
...because he didn't spend his time wisely. the years fly by and Anon remains jack shit. Anon remains nothing. remains a blight on this world. a depressing demented retard unable to hone his skills and use them to his advantage.
>>
>>25545323
...and when he meets the maker in the sky he won't be able to make excuses anymore. he'll have to admit to the nature of his activities. base, unproductive, procrastinatory
>>
>>25545323
he'll be set back quite a bit. probably come back as some rodent to re-learn the lessons that he pretended to know when he was incarnated as a human. lo, he didn't deserve the human experience, as we can plainly see.
>>
>>25545323
no, no, no, for his behavior is not becoming. his actions are not conducive to a healthy life. and so this is why he sits alone. and so this is why he posts this thread. there is nothing else he has left. of course it is not impossible for him to turn his situation around, but in a practical sense, it is, because we all know he doesn't have the wherewithal to do it.
>>
>>25545323
doesn't have the faculties to turn around and say, instead of shitposting opinions that literally no one is interested in, i'm gonna reformulate my approach. i'm gonna come at things from a different angle. because he doesn't have any motivating factors, which are often key.
>>
>>25545323
instead of making the same formulaic post that nobody that isn't useless has expressed any connection to, instead of doing the same shit that gets no reaction, i'm gonna come up with something different.

this is what OP finds unable to tell himself, even in his most earnest, pensive moments
>>
>>25545323
and so it is his problem and only his problem. and as this threat hits the last paget, and as he creates a new bump post, we shall all smile and shift+click it. for it need not be in our memory, it need not be in our minds, the product of loser Anon's underwhelming uncreative imagination.
>>
>>25545323
of course the intended word in the above post was 'thread', not 'threat', for the only threat that faces Anon is his own sedentary lifestyle. he can at least take solace in the fact that he has never loved, for he doesn't know what he's missing.
>>
>>25545323
and so we remember on this day that lost souls like Anon are destined for nothing, and headed for a very dismal future. a future of non-action. of degeneracy. on this day eleven-twentyfive-fifteen we remember how Anon's post died in shame. died in truth-telling. died with a swift reality check. one that Anon will choose to ignore. because Anon has already set his unremarkable path, and finds himself unable to veer from it.
>>
>>25545323
and of course we could laugh at Anon for being so foolish! but he may mistake it for genuine laughter directed towards the fruits of his labor. but by not laughing, we sternly remind Anon that his labor is misguided. his labor is of no worth. and that his fruits rotted before they had a chance to grow.
>>
>>25545323
and once we have said what we need to say we proffer nary another word of wisdom, for Anon has seen and heard all that he was destined to, today. and as he posts the next identical post with another unfunny MSPAINT image, we do no more than pity. we pity in silence, for he has seen and heard all that he was destined to and he still has not corrected his path. and so it is his cards to turn a blind ear. to live out the remainder of his depressing human experience. let us rejoice that for every wayward soul like Anon there are multitudes of righteous ones, willing to do the right thing. willing to shed habits when the returns diminish. willing to take honest advice.
>>
>>25545180
Sorry sunset, I wasn't paying attention
>>
File: 512x.jpg (41 KB, 512x379) Image search: [Google]
512x.jpg
41 KB, 512x379
>>25545450
>>25545455
>>25545470
>>25545477
>>25545483
>>25545489
>>25545497
>>
>>25545677
same demented picture every single time. uncreative shitbag. always whining about muh quality posts and yet does the exact opposite in everything he does. it's equestria girls so it's different. stagnant failureface.
>>
File: sunset trasher.jpg (357 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
sunset trasher.jpg
357 KB, 1536x2048
>>25545689
>>
>>25545738
yeah. i'm fully convinced that you don't actually care about the quality posting you're fighting so hard about. just care about getting eqg out of /mlp/ because the fact that it's human instead of horses fits the description of being unrelated in your idiotic mind. now you've got work to do! you've got low culture to contribute to! dementoid. if you're gonna keep trying to bring me down, keep tryin' cuz it ain't gonna work, since you clearly don't care, lardass.
>>
File: 1440802636605.jpg (23 KB, 215x287) Image search: [Google]
1440802636605.jpg
23 KB, 215x287
>>25545755
>>
>>25545934
oh check it out, the nobody-bitch pulled out reaction-038.jpg on us! gosh, better not provoke him to pissed-003.png! you don't win this with your faggy picture, cunt. you're still the piece of shit here. you still wallow in your dirt with the shitposts that make up your demented life. everyone around you pitys you, shitsmear. your entire life is a pathetic non-event. you'll die unremarkable. and imma laugh. imma laugh hard.
>>
File: shimmerfag.png (199 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
shimmerfag.png
199 KB, 500x375
>>25545952
>>
>>25545963
wow! how unpredictable! repeating the same action again and again! just like every other noncontributing monkey-faced autist! nice! did not see that one coming! you all have nothing to live for. absolutely jack shit. deriving self-worth from posts that criticize popular childrens films. criticizing a movie that people conceptualized and built. the rest of you aren't even remarkable enough for me to be able to say a single thing about your boring existences. talentless nothingpeople. makes me sick. makes me wanna shit on your malformed heads. developmentally-disabled trash-beings. useless. go ahead, refrain from reading my post and post the next garbage reaction picture, useless lardbucket. everyone you know hates you, and that's for the better. die nowhere, nobodyboy.
>>
>>
File: 12124.jpg (70 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
12124.jpg
70 KB, 685x474
>Shimmerfags
>>
>>25545180
fucking kill yourself eqg spamming manchild
>>
File: shimmerface.jpg (13 KB, 144x177) Image search: [Google]
shimmerface.jpg
13 KB, 144x177
>>25545981
>>
>>25546326
>>25546337
>>25546348
ooh look some more cutlured, educated and mature responses! don't be angry because you haven't travelled, read enough, or I suspect left your house. do it more then you won't feel so insecure and frustrated when you get into a mature discussion.noncontributing monkey-faced autists.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 271x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 271x286
>>25546372
>>
>>25546372
>>
>>25545180
Aww fuck yeah! Fried Scootaloo! the skin is the best part!
>>
File: putback.jpg (18 KB, 400x217) Image search: [Google]
putback.jpg
18 KB, 400x217
>>25546777
Cartman, if you eat all fucking skin off the KFC, so help me.
>>
>>25546389
lol people still post this shit. like, unironically, they post this garbage bait image and call it a day. how much more of a goddamn dunce can you be? pathetic loserass.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.