[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You should really stop crying during orgasm, anon."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>"You should really stop crying during orgasm, anon."
>>
>>25539746
BITCH, that was you. Now clean yourself up, my parents are coming over to meet you.
>>
>>25539746
>She lies there unmoving, staring up at the ceiling with a bored expression
>She didn't even take off her glasses
>You feel yourself getting close anyway, and she rolls her eyes as your breathing gets heavier
>Just before you climax, she finally makes eye contact
>"You're really bad at this"
Shit nigga, I'd cry too
>>
>>25539746
How the hell do you keep breaking in hear whole a jerk off
>>
File: e0d.jpg (122 KB, 680x977) Image search: [Google]
e0d.jpg
122 KB, 680x977
>>25539746
This would probably happen irl if I ever got close to having sex.
>>
YOU NEVER LOOK AT ME DURING
>>
>>25539816
Me IRL
>>
>>25539801
writefags?
>>
>>25539746

You should stop stabbing people with a dildo in the anus when they're getting off, Sugarcoat. Especially without silly things like lube.
>>
>>25539746
it's been four hours, my dick is BURNING
UNTIE ME PLEASE
>>
>>25539746
>>
>>25539816
>tfw this actually happened to me verbatim irl...

I honestly don't know why I haven't just killed myself.
>>
>>25539816
>looks side to side
>"Okay? You're just laying there silent doing nothing about it."
>"I get to bust a nut and you get jack shit."
>"I think you're the real loser in this situation."
>>
>>25539816
She knows just what to say to make my boner rise for round two.
>>
>>25539816
says the lifeless girl
no, you know what? redo on this shit, if you're going to lie there like that doing nothing I'm going to make doing nothing HURT
I'm going to tie you up and spank that ass until it's purple, THEN I'm gonna pound that pussy.
>>
File: tumblr_m9hfx4y6RM1qcwic6-1.gif (499 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9hfx4y6RM1qcwic6-1.gif
499 KB, 500x286
>>25539816
>Me when she says that
>>
>>25539746
I CANT STOP MY DICK FROM CRYING SHUT UP AND CLEAN MY DICK TEARS OFF YOUR FACE
>>
Doesn't matter, had sex!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.