[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Okay Anon I've been patient with ya but you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Applejack_smiling_down_S01E12.png (341 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_smiling_down_S01E12.png
341 KB, 1280x720
>"Okay Anon I've been patient with ya but you've been lying there for two days. Would ya mind getting up now?"
>>
>>25531834
Fuck you AJ, you aren't my real mom.
>>
>>25531834
For the last time, AJ.

Get me a GODDAMN AMBULANCE!
>>
>>25531834
I told you, AJ,

I CAN'T FEEL MY FUCKING LEGS.
>>
File: Anon in Equestria.png (663 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Anon in Equestria.png
663 KB, 800x600
>>25531834
>
>>
>>25531861
>>25531879
>>
>>25531834
>I told you you stupid fucking horse I broke my legs and have been in unimaginable pain for the past few days and yet you still have not called a fucking doctor
>>
>>25531926
You know what they do with horses who break their bones anon, why would you be any different?
>>
>>25531834
How many times do I need to say that I am a cripplefag you retarded mudslime horse? I been asking for help the last two days.
>>
File: 1448158572481.jpg (24 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
1448158572481.jpg
24 KB, 700x450
>>25531834
triggered
>>
>>25531834
"...Are you sure anon's not dead, AJ?"
>"Naw, he's just tryin' to prank us again. 'Member when he filled muh hat with applesauce?"
"I don't think his neck's supposed to bend that way."
"Wut do you know 'bout human biology, twi? As far as we know, humans got necks like owls fer tracking' prey efficiently."
"Most of his blood is outside of his body, Applejack!"
>"Obviously you ain't seen raspberry jam before, twilight."
>Applejack drags her hoof along the ground, scraping up brown flakes of the dried substance. She licks her hoof and grimaces.
>"Yech. Tastes like salty nails. Ain't buying' that brand anytime soon."
"...Um, okay. Well if he, um, gets up anytime soon, let me know..."
>"If your goin' into town, could ya pick up some potpourri? I don't know what anon's been eating' but it smells like a corpse over here!"
"...Y-yeah, sure thing AJ."
>>
>>25531834

"Why?"
>" 'Cause you need to eat, sugarcube. Come on, get up already. I'll make ya your favorite apple pie."
"I'm not hungry.."
>You are starving.
>"Not hungry? Ya haven't eaten for days! Ya'll starve! Now quit being so stubborn and let's go eat.
"What's the point anymore? I'm stuck here in Equestria, with no chance of getting back to my dimension. I haven't seen my friends, family and kids for months!"

fuck it, im too lazy. someone finish this shit
>>
>>25531834
>no one says anything about AJ's pussygame being too stronk and immobilizing anon
>>
>>25531834
[decomposition noises]
>>
>>25532128

>Sugar Cube Corner sign

>tfw Applejack fucks anon into submission in the middle of Ponyville
>>
>>25531834
Sadness covers me like a blanket. Tuck me in, let me die.
>>
>>25532604

"Applejack, I've been stabbed by some Diamond Dogs, go get help!"
>What's that sugarcube?
"I'm dying, you asshole! Help me!"
>Well, I was gonna offer you this here apple fritter, but I guess I'll have to give it to Pinkie Pie.
"Are you even listening?"
>I'm tryin' to be patient with you, Anon.
>You want this fritter or not?
>>
File: 1431565327328.jpg (73 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1431565327328.jpg
73 KB, 495x636
>>25531834
I was rejected, AJ.
She said to her friends that I was a disgusting ape who couldn't fit in Equestria even if I had the brain power to try.
I just dont have the will to move another step forward now. Not when the only light I sought in this world refuses to grace me with its radiance.
>>
>>25531834
No, I haven't had my coffee, so I'm just going to block the path.
>"Ya know ponies are walking right past ya, right?"
I still want my coffee
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.