[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coloratura is better than 'Rara'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Coloratura.png (528 KB, 692x1024) Image search: [Google]
Coloratura.png
528 KB, 692x1024
I don't mean she should be fake like before. (though I really liked her first song too, and her outfit)

But I like the name Coloratura a lot better than the name 'Rara' (Rara sounds like a dumb baby talk name). Kind of like if twilight was referred to as Twily every time. I'm afraid that if she ever reappears in the show, the name Coloratura will be gone and she will be just Rara from now on.
>>
Plus, that big mane and tail. unf
>>
>>25531168
It's supposed to sound childish. AJ gave her that name when they were young.
>>
>>25531168
Raar is shorter and there's less of a chance of messing it up.
>>
"Rara" is the nickname that AJ uses for Coloratura when they are having sex.

Also, it infuriates the Rarity fans that Coloratura "stole" the name Rara.
>>
>>25531168
Well it was meant to rhyme with Gaga, as in Lady Gaga.
>>
>>25531238
You can call her RaRa instead of Rara
>>
>>25531238
>>25531652
rarity's nickname is rarara. solved
>>
>But I like the name Coloratura a lot better than the name 'Rara' (Rara sounds like a dumb baby talk name)

That's sounded like something an anon said from another thread.
>>
>>25531659
rara is objectively easier and cuter
>>
File: 1402370762263.png (284 KB, 600x470) Image search: [Google]
1402370762263.png
284 KB, 600x470
>>25531691
and? rarara is rarity's nickname.
ra-ri-ty
ra-ra-ra
>>
File: 1027126.png (284 KB, 780x560) Image search: [Google]
1027126.png
284 KB, 780x560
>>25532571
>>
>>25531168
I agree, actually.
I think 'Coloratura' without the 'Countess' is personal but still sounds like it has some authority.
I'd prefer if 'Rara' was something between AJ and herself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.