[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6 days to go until Shimmer Glimmer day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: s.png (2 MB, 5616x6820) Image search: [Google]
s.png
2 MB, 5616x6820
6 days to go until Shimmer Glimmer day.
>>
M A N E 7
A
N
E
>>
>>25515518
What's happening to her?
>>
Yup
>>
File: Starlight Express.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Express.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
>>25515518
There are no brakes
>>
>>25515518
s̠͎̞̖eṋ͕̱͍͎͔͞d͍͜ ̞̬͟he̛͔͚̜̦̰ͅͅl̳̼̼͔͈ͅp̛͙
>>
>>25515518
You are not power hungry, you are bat-shit insane.
>>
File: 1448158106290.png (2 MB, 2092x2190) Image search: [Google]
1448158106290.png
2 MB, 2092x2190
ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE PROPHECY
>>
>>25515527
Can't wait to see how they do Starlight switching sides.

Poster is fan put together, but more or less it's going to pretty much look like this when officially released.
>>
>>25515583
this is the most autistic thing i saw today, and i've been sitting on /mlp/ for 6 hours straight
>>
>>25515583
Can anyone summarize? I don't get it.
>>
>>25515599
Neat

>>25515666
Mozart is still alive.
>>
>>25515666
Well you see Satan, Starwrill/Larson was pulling the strings all along
>>
>>25515599
Starlight will change the past but be worse off because of it. Hoping that she would just have her village and friends back if Twilight and the others never found her and never stopped her, she finds herself where destiny would suit the changes she made. Alone, without her village and without friends with the world around her in war and chaos.

She ponders over the idea that it was destiny that she would never have real friends, no matter what she tried to change. If she let Twilight stop her she wouldn't have friends but if she tried to prevent it she still wouldn't have friends; she can't win.

After meeting up with Twilight, the two agree to fix the timeline together with Twilight agreeing to make amends by teaching Starlight about friendship. Starlight ultimately has to be the one to go back in time and stop her past self. Twilight can be there, but it has to be Starlight who does it (even if it just means distracting her past self long enough so Rainbow can still pull off the rainboom).

If it's not Starlight who "saves the day" and she's reformed/becomes Twilight's student etc. then it'll ruin it and her reformation won't make any sense; especially with time travel shenanigans involved.
>>
>>25515807
Hoping it turns out similar to this as well. Starlight being the one to fix her own fuckup would be a great twist.
>>
>>25515548
*takes a shit*
Oh, wow. Hey, guys, look at this! It kind of resembles the situation we're currently discussing! Look at it! What do you mean you don't want to? It's relevant!
>>
k
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.