[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to try becoming a writefag, /mlp/. Give me a prompt, I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1439124726162.png (364 KB, 584x361) Image search: [Google]
1439124726162.png
364 KB, 584x361
I want to try becoming a writefag, /mlp/. Give me a prompt, I'll write and you can tell me if I'm shit or not
>>
Human bureaucrat managing an occupied Equestria.
>>
>>25513124
>I wish you wouldn't drink so much, Anon.
>>
>>25513124
Applejack's anus is cursed by Zecora and can't stop defecating. The sheer amount of it threatens to engulf and suffocate Ponyville, so it is up to Twilight and her friends to save the day,
>>
Stay in school, son.
>>
File: 1428374689000.png (711 KB, 981x567) Image search: [Google]
1428374689000.png
711 KB, 981x567
>>25513136

Did a variation of this

>You are Anon
>You manage Equestria's army and are tasked to defend it against any threats imaginable
>Today, you have declared war against Griffinstone
>You're sitting in the throne room, detailing to Spitfire about your attack plans when suddenly a purple pony bolted through the door
>fuck
>Ever since you arose to power, Twilight has been constantly questioning your every action
>"Anon, why did you force Zecora out of your home?"
>"Anon, why did you place rat poison around Fluttershy's cottage?"
>"Anon, why did you bomb Yakyakistan?"
>All perfectly reasonable questions, but you had no answers
>Twilight catches her breath before she starts her next rant
>"Anon! I just got word that you declared war on Griffinstone! Is that true?"
>You stand up from your throne to loom over Twilight
>She backs away a little bit
"Yes, that's true."
>"But why, Anon?!"
"As I understand it, the last time a Griffon was in Ponyville they bullied one of the residents. Is this not true?"
>"Well, yes but-"
"They also have a pretty sweet castle, too."
>"ANON!"
>Twilight was visibly taken aback
>You had just declared war on another country just for some pity revenge
>and a castle
>"You can't do this, Anon! It's not right!"
"See Twilight, that is why I am Celestia's predecessor and you're not. When the time comes, I can make the hard decisions."
>"H-hard decision?!"
>Twilight can't take any more of this
>She bolts away just as fast as she came in
>You sit back down on your throne
>Spitfire looks at her watch
>"One minute and twenty-four seconds to make Twilight leave in confusion? That's an academy record!"

fin
>>
>>25513180

FUCKING THIS

OP PLS
>>
>>25513342
>"Anon, why did you force Zecora out of your home?"
Do you mean 'out of her home'?
>"See Twilight, that is why I am Celestia's predecessor and you're not. When the time comes, I can make the hard decisions."

>"See Twilight, that is why I am Celestia's predecessor and you're not. When the time comes, I can make the hard decisions."
I think the word you meant was 'successor' not predecessor, since that would mean Celestia would one day take over for Anon.

When in doubt you should look up the meaning of phrases and words because at least for me it heavily interrupts the reading flow.
I can't really say much about your character designs since you story is pretty short, but personally I dislike Anon being edgy for no reason.
I also dislike when a story includes memes, such as '20% cooler'.

Also:
>Anon is the caretaker of a mentally handicapped Derpy
>>
>>25513342
>You had just declared war on another country just for some pity revenge
>and a castle

Well Anon has to get something in return right?
anyway, it's not much more about wanting to become a writefag than being interested in the prompt. Criticism is somewhat hard to come by since most of /mlp/ read for the lewds, I mean story. Everyone has their own way of writing green so the only actual advice I can give is: If you ever happen to be posting green and think it's bad, don't. If it is bad the thread will let you know and it's actually really easy to tell the difference between someone personally not liking the story or the green itself actually being lackluster.
>>
>>25513180
>"AH' KAIN'T STAHP SHITTIIIIIIIIINNNG!"
>"No need to throw a hissy fit, you always have been full of shit."
>"Come on girls, we'll destroy this evil with the power of friendship!"
>"Have ya'll forgotten Ah'm the element of honesty?!"
>"It's time I tuck my tail and ran, for this shit is soon to hit the fan!"
>"Oh my god, Applejack! Your anus is corrupting the friendship beam! It's... It's a rainbow of shit! A rainshit beam!"
>And so Equestria was destroyed, thanks to the destructive force of a shit tsunami
>The screams of ponies across the land were drowned out in the downpour of brown death
>Thousands of years later, the new inhabitants of the planet will excavate the ruins of Canterlot and chip away hardened shit to find the fossilized remains of the princesses in the middle of a game of strip twister
End
>>
>>25513499
no smut/10
>>
>>25513504
>And then Pinkie placed her mouth over the gale-force shit spraying asshole of Applejack and drank deeply because some joke about chocolate milk or some shit
>It shot out her nose and forced its way through her urethra, causing her to piss liquid shit in an earth-shittering orgasm
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.