[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: Time Traveling b4 it was a Finale Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock57.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
clock57.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
>>25509529
>Fluttershy: I guess you had to be there.
>Twilight Sparkle: I do need to be there.
>Rarity: But you weren't! And it's already happened! Ooh, are you suggesting...
>Pinkie Pie: Time travel?!
>Twilight Sparkle: Absolutely not! Time travel is not something to be messed with.

So says you. Calling sheets for the 57th session of Time Quest
>>
>>25509579
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Fate.strange.fake.full.1108903.jpg (539 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Fate.strange.fake.full.1108903.jpg
539 KB, 600x600
>>25509579
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>25509529
>flight is about as taxing as running at full speed

Yeah no.
>>
>>25509579
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>25509579
http://pastebin.com/VBZtDU4j
>>
Fang: 0/4
Steelnyxia: 6/5
Nero: 8/7
Crumple: 7/7
Luke: 1/5
Jean: 1/3

>Year: 1 BE

>>25509734
>>25509620
>Earth Republic Capital, Clear Mind Asylum
Last time on Time Quest, Nero and Crumple had located the ward of the insane Freedom Rings, founder of the Order of Eon. The aging, sickly earth pony was dying of sickness brought on by the cold weather, and revealed a few details into the Order's existence before revealing that two of their representatives were already arriving at the front of the asylum. Crumple had torn off the door and burned it in a rage upon hearing that the moon was being taken out of her sky in her own time.

>Nero: "How many? How powerful? Am I to assume they're members of your Order?"
He groans, trying to readjust in his bed, "Two, I reckon. Hard to tell just how much trouble they're going to be, but I one of them has one of the staffs I mentioned. What's more they have a third who's not all too far away I believe they're calling over as well."

He looks up to the alicron, "Just stepping through the front door right now, it looks like..."

>Honey: "I'LL MAKE THEM WISH THEY STUCK TO THE GOD DAMN SUN!"
Freedom Ring's groans as you make a massive ruckus, tearing off the door and setting it on fire in his room. He stares at it, coughing and spitting. "That went about as well as could be expected. I'm sorry things took this course. I do appreciate the extra warmth, though I don't reckon I'm going to last much longer even with it." He turns to you as you begin to hear loud noises of guards and orderlies coming down the halls. "Though now you've gone and riled up the help, though. Here we were having such a pleasant dialogue..."

As you start the attack, you suddenly hear shouting from below, "Honey! What the hell, the whole Crumple just felt like it was just freaking out, is everything okay up there?!" You hear Boo calling up.
>>
>>25510030
>>25509612
>Earth Republic Capital, Tough Nut's offices

>Onxyia: "Thank you for leading the way. It sounds like you have a lot on your hooves already."
Chancellor smiles, then winks, "Remember to vote for Puddinghead! Unless you don't live in this district in which case I guess just eat some cake and enjoy life." He waves you off, moving on into City Hall as Cookie groans.

"Miss, you have no idea. Chancellor Puddinghead is a hoof-full but he's mostly harmless. Senate's the one with the power, not him."

She leads you through twisting streets on the search for his offices, "Tough Nut's looking to try and change that, give the Chancellor some more executive power, but I'll be honest, if that ever happened I'd be happier with him than Puddinghead in that position." Making their way to a two-story building, she knocks on the door and the two of you are granted entry way by a pony at a front desk area, Cookie taking off her hat and putting it on a nearby rack. "You could probably afford to take off the helm at least, you know. Not overly polite to meet a Senator with it on."

A loud series of steps comes from the stair well, and a bronze-coated pony with a dark gray mane, thin glasses, and a thick set of sideburns begins hobbling down the stairs. His right-forehoof appears to be made of wood as it's stiff in its movements. A powerfully thick country accent sounds out, "Well, as I live and breath. Ms. Cookie, I do ask to what do I owe the exquisite privilege of your company, my dear?"

Cookie smiles, looking up at Tough Nut as he descends. "Well, this heavily armored mare was looking for you. Not getting into any trouble with the guard are you, sir?"

You feel Steel's entire body tense up.
("That voice... that's him. That's Sight, I know my Master's voice with all my heart.")
>>
>>25510055
>>25509859
>>Verbadoo's post
Meanwhile, Fang had finally been found by Luke Warm and his team (who also discovered that the victim of their near vehicular manslaughter was in fact Clover the Clever, one of Equestria's founders), who found her and a pair of unicorns Clover recognized besieged by cursed wolves of ice, while an ice storm rages all around you. The Gargoyle that Fang (and only Fang) saw seemed to work for the Order, and was intent on recruitment.

As Fang is about to stand from the gargoyle's attack, one of the cursed wolfs descends up on her, one of the claws pinning her down to the ground at 0/4 as she witnesses the shadow beginning to fade from the snow, the whinnying of the far-off horses fading as the stormy blizzard around them begins to taper off.

Jean scratches at her wolf (wolf 2) and deals a few more hard hits to the eyes, but a swift paw from the wolf knocks Jean aside (1/3) as he tries to nurse his wounds.

Luke, using his rifle wielded like a club, smashes the butt of the rifle into the head of one of his wolves, knocking it clear over Jean's head and into a snow-bank where it struggles to stand up again, shaking its head as blood gushes from the wound Luke cause. Sterling cries out in cheer from her position, "Well knocked, Sir Luke!"

"Great! I could use a little help here too though," Twilight calls out
Twilight, mid-attack, finds her wing grabbed by one of the wolves, snarling as it bites it through the cloak and causing her a great deal of pain. Sterling doesn't fare much better as one of the wolves not only stops her attack, but bites down hard into her and causing a serious wound as well. The other unicorns' magic unites successfully and wards off the Wolf attacking Jean, knocking it out as it falls into the snow helpless from a combined magical telekinetic blast.

>Five wolves still attacking, one on each of Fang/Twilight/Sterling/Luke and the unicorns
>>
>>25509734
>>25510030
"Honey! Control yourself! I share your rage, but now is not the time for an outburst. Now is the time for a plan."

Nero looks to Freedom Rings.

"Get up, you're coming with us. What are these ponies intentions? Do they know of the location of My time machine?"

Nero asks, a portal opening above His hoof, dropping out His camera, as Nero begins taking picture after picture of the mad drawings and symbols on the cell walls.
>>
>>25510055
"Well he seems nice enough. At least nothing could go badly with him, right?"
Onyxia comments as Cookie talks politics.

"If I could. Its, uh...a little stuck."
Onyxia mumbles on the comment as they step inside.

("It is? Oh thank goodness, I thought we were going to end up running all over town for a minute.")
Onyxia tries to loosen up a bit, but Steel's tensing only starts to fuel nervousness, now that they're facing the Order's founder.
("Wh-What do we say now that we found him?")

"Oh, n-no trouble."
She says quickly at Cookie's comment.
"Hello, I wanted to talk with you about a few things. D, do you have somewhere we can sit down? I've been running around a bit today."
She says to Tough Nut, with a little bow of the head in greeting.
>>
>>25510030
>>25510180
"FUCK YOU! IT'S NOT YOUR TIME THAT BEING FUCKED AGAIN!'
Crumple grabs the door once more.
"IT'S! FUCKING! MIIIIIINE!" Each word was accentuated with its own slamming down of the door on the ground.

At the mention of the riled up help, Crumple looks at Freedom.
"FUCK THE HELP, TOO! THEY'LL BACK THE FUCK OFF IF THEY KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR THEM!"

As Boo yells up, Honey yells back more angrily.
"MY TIMEA IS GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASSA! AGAIN!"
>>
>>25510070
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ

Jean pounces onto the helpless wolf pinned by magic and digs her nails into the target.
>Maul: passive, a target downed by Jean is further grabbed by her teeth and claws in a wild frenzy of feline nature, target must roll a DC 8 to escape
[1d10] [1d10] more scratches

LukeWarm flips his rifle over so he's holding it correctly by the stock "Don't be a wuss Twiligiht! knock it one in the nads!" He shoots very near her as he aims for her wolf.
[1d10+1]
>child of Gaia
>>
>>25510253
Nero grabs Crumple's shoulder.

"Honey, calm down. Getting lost in your rage in an asylum's cell will accomplish nothing, I need you to focus."
>>
>>25510385
"Easy for you to say, since it isn't YOUR TIME GETTING FUCKED WITH!"
Crumple yells back, swatting his hoof away.
"You said shit was supposed to be fixed! BUT IT'S ONLY! GETTING! WORSE!"
Que more door slamming, assuming it hasn't been obliterated by this point.
>>
>>25510070
Fang blasts a wolf with her magic.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25510180
Freedom Rings coughs as you begin photographing his sketches. "They're coming to prevent you from talking to me, but I don't think they're fixin' for a fight just yet." He stares at the corner of the room where the alicron hides, "These two sure don't know where."

He grunts and shifts in his sheets, "And, I'm awful grateful for the offer to step outside, Mr. Nero, but, hehehe...." he digs his face into his pillow, "I'm... thinking I'm not goin' anywhere anymore."

>>25510189
Cookie sighs, "Oh, he's plenty nice so long as he's getting what he wants. It's when you try to say 'no' he gets troublesome." She stares at you as you mention your armor's stuck. "My goodness, stuck in that heavy suit all day? You should see a smith immediately."

Upon entering, as Steel stares up at Tough Nut, who casually comes down the stairs in a few stumbles due to his wooden leg. The country pony grabs Cookie's hoof and shakes it.
("I'm... I'm not sure. I know this is him, but, the wooden leg, and how he knows with the Order, it's a confusing situation. I think we need to get him alone, first.")

Tough gives a long laugh, tapping his hoof, "Well, that's mighty good! Here I was afraid that Chancellor finally found an excuse to hogtie me like a runaway pig and toss me in the jails." He grabs at your iron hoof and shakes it as well with his non-wooden arm. "Well, I'd be delighted. Ain't got nothin' scheduled for a bit, and my study's always open. To whom may I ask I have the pleasure of speaking to, ma'am?"
>>
>>25510509
>>25510253
Boo looks shocked at Honey, "Wait, what? How can it get even more fucked, it's an apocalypse..."
Gale comes up from behind, "What is this all about?! I was lead to believe I was able to relax."

As you rage and slam the door, you can hear the calls of orderlies trotting down the hall, calling out towards the other raving patients to calm down. Freedom coughs, and pulls his sheets down to stare at you. "I'm sorry, Honey, but y'all need to calm yourself. Ain't nothing what can be done about it now. It just is."

Nero and Honey both see three Earth ponies of various colors, each dressed in a simple white shirt and cap that designates them as orderlies, show up in the hallway with brown sticks in their hooves in teeth. One stares at the open door and at Crumple slamming the door up and down, somewhat fearful. "By the soil... alright, knight, p-put down the door. We don't care how much armor you wear, there's more of us then there are of you if you don't stop causing trouble. And we have vacancies opening up."

>>25510267
Wolf 2 finds itself besieged by Jean who claws at its face, causing it to writhe on the ground and cry out as the cat tears up its fur. However, its scratching fails to do any damage to the creature in the process
[1d10] attempting to get up against Jean

You flip the gun and shoot the wolf assaulting Twilight square in the jaw, flames lighting up along its fur as the cursed wolf howls. The ice starts to melt along its back and joints, and the wolf shrinks slightly in the process due to the heat of the laser.

Twilight groans and clutches at her wing, the walkie talkie she was speaking to Nero over a minute ago dropped nearby. "What do you think I'm trying to do?"
[1d10] to get up
>>
>>25510518
>>25510486
Fang blasts at Wolf 5 with a blast of telekinetic might, sending it flailing backwards but ultimately landing on its feet as it shakes off the snow and snarls at Fang, moving in again for another attack despite its setback. The howlings of the horses that accompanied this storm continue to grow quieter, and you feel the thick fog around you start to lighten up and show more of the forest.

Sterling kicks at her wolf with her hoof as she struggles to stand up, "Doth think I fear thee?! I have tangoed with many more vicious hounds before. Sir Pound says I belong in a kennel!" [1d10] to stand up

Clover calls out to her fellow unicorns to refocus on the one attacking them as a group. "Did you see that? The flames are working against the dark magic at work here. Who here has studied in pyromancy, Glory?!"
"I'm on it..."
[1d10+1] x 2 on Wolf 6
[1d10] One of the unicorns, a stallion, forms a phoenix of fire from his horn that shoots out at Wolf 6

[1d10+1] Wolf 1 attacks Luke
[1d10] Wolf 3 tries to get up
>Wolf 4 is burning
[1d10+1] Wolf 5 attacks Fang
[1d10+1] Wolf 6 attacks the unicorns
>>
>>25510434
"And you alone have problems with what Eon and its brood has brought about? Get up!"

Nero commands angrily, looking to Freedom as His camera and pictures disappear into golden particles into the storage crystals.

"What about the third you mentioned? And get up, you are coming with us, you've too much information to rot in this cell with it."

Nero looks to the orderlies, ignoring the issue of the door.

"These conditions are deplorable. I will be checking Freedom out of this institution immediately."
>>
>>25510632
>>25510518
>>25510509
>>
>>25510509
"It's not that bad. Feels, natural, at this point."
She responds to Cookie's worry.

("Maybe he found somepony who could cure or replace it after he made the Order.")

"Onyxia, sir. Glad I'm not interrupting anything. I figured you'd be busy, after hearing you're running for office."
She says as Tough shakes their hoof.
"Thanks again, hope I didn't take up too much of your schedule."
She says in thanks to Cookie before following Tough to the study.
>>
>>25510526
Fang sends a pulse of repelling magic out from her cloak attempting to scatter the storm.
[1d10+1]
>>
File: Grommosh Hellscream.jpg (54 KB, 580x351) Image search: [Google]
Grommosh Hellscream.jpg
54 KB, 580x351
>>25510632
Crumple stares down at Nero, the red eye glowing intensely from the command.
"Shut. Your. Mouth. Before I blast it off!"

>>25510518
"The moon isa falling down now! Thea one thing I could puta trust in!"

At Gale coming up, Honey gives an angry sigh.
"It's a longa fucking story I'll tell youa later!"

Turning away from Nero, Crumple looks at the orderlies. The jaw holding the door drops it, but flames flicker in Crumple's mouth. Crumple stomps up to them, lowering its head to stare directly into the face of the one that spoke.
"And I don't care what you say! You lay a hoof on me, you all will become new doors for this cell!"
The glowing intensifies against the pony's face. The Crumple stands up at full height, looking at all of the orderlies.
"ALL OF YOU! I have more important things to do than be bothered with you shitheads! But if you wanna try me, then it'll be YOUR DEATHS!"

>intimidate them with my demonic visage!
[1d10]
>>
>>25510518
Jean continues her mreowing frenzy
[1d10] [1d10]

"Well quit being such a princess about it! Get in there and do some damage Twi." Riding on the adrenaline from crits Luke dashes toward Wolf 1, sliding under it real close to put the rifle barrel against its chest and shoot.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25510632
Freedom groans, coughing up yet more as he turns about in his bedsheets, grabbing them with him as he slowly stands up. You can hear bones creaking as he does so.

"Haven't moved in days. Gonna take me a bit." He seems wobbly on his stance. He shakes his head, "The third doesn't know either. He's a ways out, by the way, but he's leaving Ms. Fang alone."

As the orderlies stare around at the room, the lead one stares at Crumple with the door. "...well I don't see how THAT is helping it none." He sighs, putting a hoof on his forehead, "And, sir, correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't hear Rings was approved by his doctors yet for leaving. You already speak with them?"

Freedom smirks at the orderly. "Oh, yeah. I'm quite sane now. Just ask these two."

>>25510699
Cookie shrugs, "That's just about the biggest, heaviest suit of armor I've seen, but if you say so. Just saying that I don't envy it."

As you state your name, Tough Nut smiles, "Pleasure, Ms. Onyxia. Oh, I'm as busy as a one-legged cat in a sandbox, but, re-election for my district is more or less assured. What's kept me so busy is makin' sure my fellow countrymen what share my vision for the future of the Earth Republic take the Senate at the same time." He nods to Smart Cookie, "No offense to ya, of course, Ms. Cookie."

She smiles, "None taken. Not looking to switch sides, though. Last thing I feel like the Chancellor needs is more power."
"Puddinghead? Naturally. But, a leader with competence? Why, that ain't all that bad now is it?"

Smart Cookie shakes her head, "Sorry sir, but I'm a firm believer that the Senate isn't all so bad as it is either." She turns to Onyxia, nodding her head, "Any time, Onyxia. You need anything else, stop by the Town Hall, even if I'm not around I'll make sure someone is."

She heads out the door, as Tough Nut takes a seat. "Now, what can I help you with?"
Steel does not yet speak up, his tension at an all time high looking at him for the first time in so long.
>>
>>25511019
>>25510725
Boo holds back Gale from going in the cockpit, who rants "Wait, the moon is falling!? Now?! Those damned unicorns, they're going too far! Don't they know they'll destroy themselves in the process?"

Boo looks at Gale, "Wait, what? Dude, not your moon, chill!"

As Freedom Rings stands up, he turns to look at Crumple, "Y'all got a lot more, better options to put your trust in than a giant rock in the sky, Honey."

As you scream at the orderlies, two more have appeared behind the first three that came, but your terrifying howl sends all but one flying down the hall as they stare into your demonic visage.
"DEMON!"
"They let a demon in the asylum, run!"

The last orderly looks back down the halls, "W-wait! Come back, at least grab the city guard while you're running you cowards!" He stares back at you, alone, hoof steady on his stick. "I'm... Okay. You can keep smashing the door, w-we'll get a new one"

>>25510890
Wolf 2 is assaulted by Jean's constant scratches to its face, the ice along its back cracking as its will wavers. The gigantic, towering wolf starts to shrink to normal, scratching at Jean in vain as it cries out for mercy.
[1d10] getting up, starting to look normal

Luke slides under Wolf 1 along the ice, putting the gun close to its chest and firing point blank into it as it howls, the flames spreading much like it did to Wolf 4 and melting its icicle joints. It is slammed to the ground by the blast, and nearly takes Luke with it but the claw narrowly misses him as he gets out from underneath in the neck of time.
>Used Natural Remedy's save from helpless

Twilight stands up to full, growling at Luke competitively, "You want to see how a princess does it? This is how a princess does it!" She aims her horn at Wolf 5 as it attacks Fang, teleporting it up and above the tree line to drop down
[1d10+2] Teleport

[1d10] Wolf 4 tries to put out its flames, having significantly shrunken.
>>
>>25511031
>>25510707
Your magic pulses out from you cloak in a wave, the green magic pushing the snow and ice that twirls about all of you in a single moment. The storm is dispelled, ice crystals flickering down with the wind no longer pushing it.

The unicorn with an aqua coat and green mane, shakes her eyes and stares at the display as you dismiss the storm. "What...You there! Are you a unicorn?"

>With the storm dispelled, you no longer see the gargoyle that grabbed you in the midst of it, hidden from sight.

Wolf 2 fails to get up from Jean's continuous mauling, and Wolf 6 is let aflame by the unicorn referred to as Glory sends his flaming attack toward it, causing it to writhe again despite it scratching up a few of their robes.

Sterling manages to stand up, shaking off the snow from her wings as she stares down at Wolf 3, a downed wolf, and takes out her sword to stab it, "Have at thee, literal mongrel!"

[1d10+2] vs Wolf 3
[1d10+1] x 2, the cloaked unicorns attempt to finish off the agonized Wolf 6
>>
>>25511043
>forgot, one wolf can still attack
Wolf 5 vs Fang
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25511019
"Are you really going to complain about Me taking a willing pony off your hooves, in this winter? Stand aside."

Nero commands the orderlies.
>>25510725
Nero growls, looking back to Crumple.

"Just shrink him so we can get out of here."

>Assuming Honey does so, and the Orderlies stand aside, we proceed to the front door.
>>
>>25511019
Onyxia waves goodbye to Cookie as she leaves.

As they sit down in the study, Onyxia is silent for a moment, at first making sure the seat won't break under her, then trying to think of what to say. She looks around the study, then leans in to whisper.
"Are you, no...Do you, have any plans for some sort of Order?"
Onyxia asks, hoping that if the Order of Eon is already underway in this time, that Tough will catch on to her question.
>>
>>25511031
"Not now! Waya later! I'll explain soona, but nothinga is happening righta now!" Honey yells back at Gale.
"Now looka; I've got somepony elsea coming on board. Do not hurta him. Because whena I'm done beating your ass, he," Honey points at Nero from the cockpit, "will bea next in line to doa the same!"

Crumple's intense glow remains as it stares down at the orderly.
"Smart move," Crumple says, "we'll be on our fucking way, then. And don't bother bringing more of you. Unless, of course, you would like this whole place to be a smoking ash pile!"
Crumple flicks its head at the guard, motioning for him to get the fuck out.

>>25511031
>>25511136
"Good." Crumple says, turning to Freedom. The head opens up, revealing Honey pointing her raygun at Freedom.
"Now holda still and...." The blue rings fly out, shrinking him down, and Crumple lowers itself to open the cargo bay. Honey flies out to help Freedom up the ramp, and proceeds to remotely have Crumple leave and follow NEro out.
>>
>>25511031
Jean's primal aggressions towards anything canine takes over, she is unable to yield the scratching. The wolf's cries cannot reach her in her currently far off animalistic state of mind where everything is red and sounds clashing silverware. She is intent on scratching until the wolf bleeds out.
[1d10] [1d10]

Luke casually dowses wolf 4 with the remainder of his alcohol. By the way Lukewarm appears it is ambiguous to tell whether he's trying to help it or hurt it.
[1d10+1] exacerbate flames

He looks skyward watching Twilight's feat. Having repeated magic kindergarten Luke can appreciate the amount of mental strain that must of taken. He whistles like he's impressed "Somepony passed their magic exams. Alright, that was pretty cool I'll give you that, nothing badass but it got the job."
>>
>>25511043
Fang attacks a wolf with her magic.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25511223
Tough leans on his non-wooden hoof, perking his eyebrows up, "Well, I'll say that's a particularly unusual question. I am helping to lead a party of ponies that want to improve our government, but, an 'order'? Well I wouldn't quite call it that."

He stands up, walking over to a nearby cabinet. "Can I get you a drink, Ms. Onyxia?" He opens it up, and starts pouring out of a unlabeled bottle into a glass. "Now, as to what sort of order to you think I may be planning, if I may ask? Frankly, between all the constant food shortages, the borders as hostile as a wet manticore, this terrible, never endin' cold and my own fellow politicians, I got more than enough to work with."

("He may know we're speaking of," Steel suggests, "But is still trying to keep it secret.")

>>25511231
>>25511136
>>25511231
The orderly looks down as Nero mentions them lightening the burden "Well... I mean... yeah, it would be one less mouth to feed, that's true. We're getting a little strapped to keep the cold out in here anyhow."

As Crumple makes another intimidation, he stands at attention, then starts running for the door, "I-I'll let them know you're taking him out, thank you for not stealing my soul!"

Freedom is shrunken down successfully, but before he does so he takes his blanket and pillows with him. "Just a heads up: they're gonna done meet you in the hallway out there, the Eon members. One of them, with the staff? He's dangerous. Be careful... or don't." He chuckles to himself, then coughs up, "Suppose no changing whatever happens anyhow..."

Meeting Honey in the bay, he stares up at her, "I'm grateful for your hospitality, Ms. Bunch. Must say I do enjoy the fish you're sportin'."

Gale follows you down, escorted by his bat guards, and mumbles, "You're... wearing a fish?"

>the last orderly leaves the room, the hallway cleared for Nero and Honey
>>
>>25511425
>>25511235
Jean finishes off the bleeding wolf 2, who's icey spikes and large body vanish as his blood pours out over the snow, the cat showing no mercy.

Luke casts down alcohol upon the flames of wolf 4... and, do the imagine effect of alcohol on flames. The wolf flares up into a great bonfire, his body no long writhing as he's put to rest, turning to ashes before Luke's very eyes.

Sterling, nearby, is pulling her sword deep out of the wolf that Luke had knocked down earlier, his body no longer moving and turning to Twilight, "Yes, I must agree with Luke, Lady Twilight. I don't even see your foe..."

At once, the body of Wolf 5, having been teleported high above the treeline slams down into the ground through the trees in a blast of snow that flutters down around Luke, riddling his bandages with ice. The mangled body of Wolf 5 lays lifeless. Twilight smirks as she looks up at the tree line at the hole he made. "THAT badass enough?" she stares down at the wolf, her eyes shrinking with fear. "...PLEASE don't tell Fluttershy I killed a wolf."

>>25511370
Fang's attack finishes off the final wolf that the unicorns around were trying to put out of its misery, leaving the small clearing free of all combatants as the six wolves all lay dead and burning. Clover steps over the corpse of the last one Fang blasted, its charred remains making the snow melt nearby as she sighs.

"Poor things... this was not natural of them. Something forced them to do this." She looks over at you where you stand, approaching you as she lifts down her hood, revealing more of her facial features. "You there! Are you alright? These wolves seemed to come over towards you..."

Twilight and Sterling approach you from near Luke, "There you are!" Twilight exclaims in relief, "You have any idea how hard it was to catch up with you? What happened?"
>>
>>25511437
Fang fans the slow off of her wings before letting them rest back in her cloak, "I'm sorry, something overcame me at the sight of this storm. A flood of memory most unnatural."
>>
>>25511136
>>25511231
Walking out into the hallway with Freedom on board, you can hear the cries and mumbling of the inmates on your way out. You can recall the exact way you came in, but as you turn a corner, you come across the sight of two hooded ponies walking down the hall, one in a purple cloak in the other in blue. They seem to be of the exact same material you normally see out in the street by commoners. One of the two, the one on the right, carries a long, black staff that curves slightly as it goes down from the head to the bottom, and its top pricked with three long wings that cure downwards towards the ground after the staff splits into the prongs at the top.

One of the cloaks speaks, "This is what the Earth Republic called an asylum? It leaves a lot to be desired."

The other responds in an older sounding tone, "The Earth Republic were fabulous farmers but, in this day and age their craftsmanship was not yet refined."

"It is almost as cold in here as it is outside. I would have hoped at least for competence."
>>
>>25511437
Luke bursts into laughter, thoroughly impressed with Twilight. "BAhaha! You'resh alright Twilight." His words dripped with inebriation. Luke pours a blue drink into a shot. "Now I ran out of booze but-uh I still got cough syrup.. Here you deserves it." He puts the glass in her hoof and clinks his cough syrup bottle with it "Survival of the Fittesht!" He cheers before taking a swig of cough syrup

Jean mews cutely and ambles over to the party.

>>25511370
Luke ambles to you along with Twilight and Sterling "Aye, whats up wallflower. Where ya headed to?"
>>
>>25511521
"You expect too much from a people who cannot even find themselves a King."

Nero says, turning the corner, approaching the two cloaked figures.

"Though it is appropriate you would come to a madhouse looking for Me, you would have to be out of your mind to look for Me willingly after your previous actions."

Nero says politely, standing a bit off from them.
>>
>>25511425
"I-If you're offering..."
Onyxia says, assuming she should be polite if they're trying to get Tough to talk.

"Well, there's a lot of things happening, and the land isn't well of either. An order, that prioritizes keeping this land and the ponies safe no matter what, would be something I imagine somepony who wants to help would do."
>>
>>25511509
"Sterling figured you got homesick and went looking for your Tower. The Clover pony with the hood says she might know where it's at too."
>>
>>25511425
"Oh, wella thanks," Honey says, sounding like she's calming down slightly, sighing as Gale and the bats enter.
"Settle ina wherever; but don't goa touching any crystalsa. I've got a dumba unicorn named Obsidious trapped there, anda I don't needa him running around righta now."

"That'sa right," Honey says, showing off the fancy fish outfit in front of Gale.
"Fucker trieda to eat me. So I jumped on itsa back, got it to shorea, and kicked it's assa until it died. Then someponya made it into an outift fora me."
She can't help but tug it slightly near her flanks, where the only thing keeping it from being bare was the semi-transparent fish fins.
"A bit toa...showy, but I did aska for it to be easy toa move in."

"Now I havea to head back up. Makea yourselves comfy, or youa can come up with me fora a great view of any ass kickingsa," Honey says to everyone present before heading back up to the cockpit.

>>25511521
Back in the cockpit, Honey gets a look around as Crumple goes around the corner.

Crumple stops next to Nero, looking at the two, cloaked ponies.
"Great; something better to wail on than a door."
>>
>>25511509
Twilight's eyes light up with excitement. "Wait, you did?! That's great!" She pushes closer, poofing a notepad and a pencil into existence with a spell. "That means your memories may be resonating with this place after all, that's improvement. Tell me, what exactly were you feeling?"

Clover the Clever clears her throat, "Excuse me? I'm sorry to interrupt but, I also take it you're one of the 'agents from the gods'? I don't recognize your clothes at all."

Twilight leans in awkwardly smiles, "Hehehe... yep, that's it, she's with us." She whispers, "Just roll with it, Luke told them we're agents of the gods and we're stuck with it."

Clover nods, "I'm Clover the Clever. This," she points to the two ponies behind her, who take their hoods down to reveal a purple mare and a red stallion, "Is Glory the Magnificent and Midnight Dream. We ran into Luke, Twilight, and Sterling in the forest and they explained the situation.

>>25511591
>>25511577
"I'm not usually that eager for a kill, just... kind of got into it when my life was on the line."

Twilight blushes as she is passed the glass, "I... I don't really drink while I'm out in the field, Luke." She looks on as she realizes you put in cough syrup. "Wait... you just drink straight up cough syrup? Who does that?"

Sterling reaches over, taking a long sip (half the glass) from Twilight and smacking her lips in satisfaction. "Hmmm... it's not a strong a punch as other alcohols, but this 'cough syrup' does have a nice fruity taste to it."

"Sterling it's not a ... guh. Never mind."

Clover looks over as they take a celebratory drink, "When you think you might all be ready, we should keep moving. If my friends were here our teacher cannot be far. He'll want to hear of your mission."
>>
>>25511951
>>25511581
As you turn the corner to face them, the one in the blue cloak gives a small chuckle, then speaks with a deep, refined and somewhat raspy (likely aged) voice. "Now, now, let's not judge them too harshly. There's merits to their system."

He moves forward, tapping his staff along the ground as he walks. "But, my what an honor. Emperor Nero, in the flesh. It's a pleasure to meet you at last." He gives a long bow, while the other cloaked pony merely nods his head in a show of respect. The one with the staff looks at him, "You must be ecstatic, aren't you? You've been eager to meet him."

There's a small light of shimmer from beneath the hood of the purple one. "Oh, very much so. Though, I do not think I quite see what is so impressive yet."

>>25511627
Freedom chuckles, coughing as he falls over onto his weak knees. "Yeah, I saw. No worries, I haven't got a stone on me. Don't worry about me, I just need to lay down somewhere comfy and warm up..."

Gale turns to look at your outfit again, "I thought it strange from the beginning but... a fish?" He shakes his head, then stares at Freedom Rings. "Wonderful, you're kidnapping earth ponies now. And the smell was so nice."

Boo and Screech help Freedom Rings up, "Ah, cut the old-timey racism, dude. C'mon sickey, we got this awesome couch for you to crash on."
>>
>>25511962
>>25511627
Outside, the blue cloaked pony with the staff takes another bow. "And of course, the unstoppable Crumple the Raging. Again, a pleasure. We've heard much of you." He steps forward a bit more with his purple companion, tapping his cane.

"Now, introductions for myself are in honor. Eo-Naxx Wing, Cardinal of the Order of Eon, at your service, though if you prefer you may call me simply 'Wing' for short." He lifts up a hoof, coated in a lightweight blue material like armor. "And, as eager as you are, please, let us not so hastily leap towards violence."

The purple steps forward. "We did not come here to immediately seek a fight. And I doubt the Earth Ponies would appreciate it. We're having a nice conversation, why ruin it?"

Wing speaks up, "Though, to make our point clear from the outset, we do ask if you could return the insane pony you are attempting to release."

>>25511583
Tough Nut smiles, "I am indeed." He pours up two glasses of whiskey, then carries them back in one hoof to lay down in front of Steelnyxia and himself, before taking his seat again.

"So, I know you are not of the guard as Cookie suspected, seeing as how you'd be drinking on the job." He chuckles, "Well, for whatever reason you're dressed in such thick armor, I suppose I would have to agree that you are correct. There is much strife in this great land. And, I suppose, if it were in one pony's nature to do something to better the livelihoods of all the ponies living in it, then it would be sensible for said pony to put together a grand organization to accomplish just that."

He smirks, taking a long sip, "Though, I feel I've enough to deal with the Republic alone, managing politics is all-consuming at times. I must say, I think it surprising, though flattering, you'd think I would have such a noble ideal, but I must ask as to why you come to me with this notion? And," he takes another sip, "If'n I may ask, where it is you work for if not for the guard?"
>>
>>25511973
("I was being polite, but I should have asked you if you drink first.")
Onyxia whispers to Steel as the glass is set down in front of them.

"I've been mostly traveling lately, but I did work as a smith. And, I've heard some...rumors, about such an Order."
She grabs the glass, more rolling it in her hoof as they talk, nervous about trying to get this information.
"It, was a while ago though. Feels like... an eon, or so."
>>
>>25511962
>>25511973
"As much merit as sheep herding sheepdogs."

"You are Cardinal Wing?" Nero asks as the pony reveals his identity.

"The pony who aided Chitus is presenting me with that abomination you had the audacity to call My crown jewel?"

"You've saved Me the trouble of looking for you at least. Though I will be blunt, I have zero intentions of releasing My captive, while you still hold yours."

"You are among the ponies who has most earned My ire in the past few days, so if you have come for diplomacy, this may be your only opportunity. Why are you here?"
>>
>>25511951
"I see... " Fang looks around awkwardly at the questioning, "I don't know what came over me, all i knew was i wanted to return to my tower. It felt, safe."
>>
>>25511973
"Have you heard I'm in a bad mood? Cause I am, and you both are looking like good wastes of bullets right now...."

"Well I don't want a conversation; I want you out of my damn way. So you've already fucked up," Crumple says to the purple one.
"And I've already made them run away shitting their pants. I don't give a fuck about them."

Crumple looks back to Wing, shaking its head.
"Well I'd rather have him not returned. So either get out of my way, or die trying to do something about it, you dress wearing pricks."
>>
>>25511951
"Well its like that quote from Socbaties you know. May food be your medicine and medicine be your food. Besides when it comes to alcohol why be picky, it all tastes like shit by itself. At least this tastes like cherries. Man thats fucking amazing, I can't remember the last time I drank something with an alcohol content and it actually tasted like advertised. Like you ever had that birthday cake vodka crap they shill you for. Should call burnt socks and cleaner fluid vodka. Thats what they all taste like." Luke rambles

Luke greets Glory and Midnight with a simple "Yo, whats up." and attempts a fanciful hoofshake some zebras by his ballpark taught him but fails the dexterity check on making the hoofshake look west side enough so he nervously mutters "f-fuck it" under his breath with obvious frustration. He takes a swig of his cough syrup and offers to each of them respectively.

"Yeah, yeah sure thing sugar cloves" Luke responds to Clover casually before following.
>>
>>25512135
"Does your tower got a fireplace? I'm freezing my balls off over here."
>>
>>25512138
"Crumple Zone, control yourself. This is one of the leaders of the Order of Eon. If you can't conduct yourself diplomatically, wait in the cell." Nero says, leaning in close to whisper to Crumple.

>"I will not let your swings of passion prevent Me from regaining what is Mine."
>>
>>25512307
"I AM being...whatever. I haven't shot them...yet."
>>
>>25512061
("It's fine, I haven't drank since my transformation but I used to... just like Sight though to pour a guest whiskey. His accent, his behavior, everything about him is just spot on, this IS him, and I know he's hiding something.")

"....hahahahahaha!" Tough Nut bellows throughout his office, putting down his drink to hold his side for a moment. His big round glasses reflect the sunlight coming off the windows as he leans back in his chair. "I do apologize, that's just frightfully rude of me. It's just a rather... exuberant," he smiles, "And oddly specific, amount of time to have passed isn't it?"

He takes another sip, "Well, regardless, that seems a mighty long time ago regardless to think of it now. May have just been a thing of the time."

("...maybe we were wrong. Maybe he hasn't started it up yet... or he could be covering and he still doesn't yet trust us. We could search this house, we must find something that would prove it. If he does know what it is though, I don't understand why he's playing dumb.")
>>
>>25512435
>>25512130
He nods his head, unveiling his cloak to reveal a masked pony. Wing's neck and head are covered entirely in a sleek blue metal armor, but nothing like what you'd seen in the Empire or Equestria yet. It contorts to his skin as he talks. The mask bares the face of a constantly smiling horse.

"The very same. Though, I do apologize on Chitus' behalf in the use of your nephews. Your Crystal Heart is very necessary for our plans but, his actions seemed very... personal. We mourn his loss but, I accept full responsibility."

He sighs, "Ah, 'our captive'. For the record: Nau is entirely safe, and well cared for. We've never held intentions of harming her. But we still have need of her. If I could ask patience of you for a bit longer, we can see our way towards returning her with time."

"To answer your question: we cannot permit you to take Freedom Rings from this place. He possesses information that even your associate Ug could not uncover that, if revealed, may hinder our operations somewhat. So, if we may return him to his room non-violently, we could see our way towards returning the favor."

>>25512138
"That would be very difficult for us, if we were to get out of the way." The purple cloaked pony answers.

"Very much so." Wing replies, "Please, Crumple, let us think this through. We're not saying to do it for nothing. We're reasonable ponies. We have more important things, both of us, to see ourselves to than a fight at this moment. What's more, if you were to do so..." he taps on the walls of the hallway, "I don't think these pour insane souls have had the same opportunity to run away as those orderlies. Not to mention how we could muddle the timestream in killing ponies left and right with your missiles."

He takes another step forward, "It is his fate to remain here, Crumple. His destiny. There's no sense fighting it."
>>
>>25512451
>>25512135
"Oh, your tower?" Twilight looks somewhat deflated, but still eager as she puts in her notes. "That's great and, I would love to see it in its glory days rather than the wreck it's become in our time, but I was actually hoping it was something tied to the pony you were before you picked up the staff. I guess those memories are still locked up pretty tight."

Sterling puts a wing over Fang's back, "Fret not, my friend! I'm certain we can find our way back to your tower. We found it once, did we not?"

Clover waves over to the group to follow her as they try to search for their teacher, and Twilight whispers, "So, what was with the localized storm and giant ice wolves? That seemed to come out of nowhere just as we found you."

>>25512226
Twilight glares at Luke for a moment, "I don't think that's what he meant by that quote, Luke." she glares at the glass of cough medicine, and sighs, taking a single long sip and sighing before letting Sterling down off the rest. "At least it's cherry flavor."

The two new unicorns turn to each other, the purple one referred to as Midnight answering, "Uh, the sky?" And stares at your odd hoof gestures with confusion as you attempt your zebra shake.

Glory leans over and loudly whispers, "Some kind of important angelic gesture, I think. Smile and take the drink." They both smile and take in the drink of cough syrup, Clover coming over to stare at them with a slight look of incredulity on her face, "Please don't call me that. And sure, let's keep looking. The sooner we find him, the sooner we can get back to your cart as well."

(fucked up, one more post)
>>
>>25512462
>>25512280
>>25512135
"Find who?" A voice calls from down the path of snow and trees, as an intensely bright light tipped atop a horned unicorn makes its way towards them, a massive bushy bear obscuring a bluish-purple, aged face as his robes drag along the snow towards the party. A small bag is draped around his side with a few sticks pointing out of it, and his light dies down to reveal his facial features as he regards Clover and Clover alone at first, paying no mind to the party.

Clover exhales, "Master Starswirl, THERE you are. Where were you?"

"Doing what we came here to do, then searching for you three when none of you came to our rendezvous point. This forest are not hard so navigate, Clover. I only found you here because I sensed unusual magic."

Clover perks up an eyebrow, "Huh? But, I'm sure I was at the rendezvous. The tree with a circle you made in the bark."
"...hm. Was it a circle? I could have sworn it was a triangle."
>>
>>25512480
Fang watches uninterested as more join the ever expanding circle of ponies finding each other in the fog. Shining a bright green Fang encircles herself in a bubble of green force from her horn to block the snow.
>>
File: DISHONOR.gif (933 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
DISHONOR.gif
933 KB, 500x281
>>25512451
"My patience wore thin the second she left My brothers hooves. As it does for this conversation. I will tell you the same thing I told Chitus, if you will not work with Me, I can only assume that you are My enemies."

"It is not My will to hold negotiations with burglars." Nero says, spitting out that last word.

"So this is My counter-offer. You will provide Me with all the information you have on Eon and the Moonfall, and you will return My daughter at once. And in return, I might be convinced to leave your leader in his cell."

"Do not stretch the limits of my leniency. Surely you do not believe your Order could stand against Me if I decided that the Order of Eon itself, and not simply some of its more enthusiastic members, were My personal adversaries?"

[1d10+1] Inspire Self
[1d10+1] Intimidate
>Pic unrelated
>>
>>25512451
Crumple stares at Wing from mentioning killing all the other insane ponies, looks around, and puts its head down.
"Wow...when you put it that way...it just...just...."
Crumple's head snaps up, jaws open like a grin.
"Just makes you sound like such a dumbass!"
The gatling gun unfolds, as if showing a point, as Crumple laughs during its unfolding sequence.
"Ooooh, didn't think this one through, did you, you stupid shits! You're just like Emps here; think I'm all big, fiery explosions and shit! So please, tell me what you're 'something' is for thinking shit through before I blast you!"

"Fate? Destiny? Fuck that; those things are just big, loads of shit weak ponies say when they rather curl up and die when life gets too rough for them."
Crumple stomps a hoof down.
"There is no fighting destiny; there's just fighting. We make our own damn destiny!"

"Just like I could make your 'destiny' to be shoot to death here. Or burned alive. Or turned into a pile of weird, fleshy gloop. Or even stabbed through your fucking skulls! So give me a damn good reason why I shouldn't make your destiny 'dying like a fucking bitch'! Go on, test me! Make me an offer you think I won't be able to refuse!"

>Intimidation!
[1d10]
>>
>>25512435
("If everything matches it, it has to be him then, you can't mistake behavior or accents.")
Onyxia looks down at the glass. She takes a sip as Tough talks, figuring Steel would like it now that he can taste again.
("Maybe we should just ask directly. If he knows we know, then he'd talk, right?")

"It was a thing of the time, though it feels like its always there wherever we go..."
Onyxia is silent for a moment.
"Tough, we need to talk about the Order. Please tell me you know what it is, we need to get some things figured out."
>>
>>25512462
Luke is surprised Twilight humored him by taking a sip. His appreciation for her grows.
Luke nudges Twilight with his elbow "Alright cool it with the cough syrup twilight, you're gonna embarass us in front of your favorite celebrity." He says simply to annoy her.

Luke clumsily ambles to starswirl to introduce himself, this time foregoing the unnecessary hoofshake. "Hello -uh Mr. Starswirl. I'm LukeWarm and these are my unfortunate companions" He says gesturing at twilight, sterling and Eo "We've been sent on a mission From the gods. And Clover over here says you might be able to help us in finding Eo Naxx's tower in these woods?'
>>
>>25512503
Luke pokes your bubble with his horn "hay.. stop ignoring me Eo."
>>
>>25512552
>6
Wing sighs through his mask, "Forgive me, but I do not believe that deal will work out for us, I'm afraid. We've no need to work with you: The Order of Eon is working as it's meant to, and I see nothing to gain by sharing you our secrets." He lowers his staff into his other hoof, sliding it along the curved metal. "But, we have no need to be working against each other, either. Your daughter will be returned soon, and, provided when we obtain it, your heart within time. And, if you seek to end the threat Eon poses to all of us, we know of ways you can help us. But you must accept that there at things you will not know in the process."

When asked if they believe they could stand against you, he clears his throat. "And, I do believe we could, frankly. With no disrespect meant to you of course, myself and the other members of the Order does not fear you as an enemy. It has persevered for a longer period of time than you even realize. Our only enemy is Eon, and no others compare."

>>25512656
Wing chuckles from behind the mask, "Oh, my! Well, that certainly does disprove my point, doesn't it? I suppose that is a bit better than missiles. Still, all the same, I would ask not to fire. I wouldn't want to make a mess of the hallways with my blood, you know."

He turns his head, "Ah, but destiny and fate are everything, Honey. You may not realize it with your recent forays into the timestream, but everything we do, everything we will do... we don't have much of a real say in it. All there is, was, and will be as it is, was, or will be. We don't make our destiny. We only follow it as we were made to."

"And my destiny is not to die here. Neither is yours, or Freedom's. But, if an offer is what you desire, I could make it." He taps his staff against the wall. "We may be able to assist you, with your moon issue. If you'll help us in turn."
>>
>>25512928

>>25512657
Steel sends off an intense feeling of delight as he tastes the bitter liquid again, though it is quickly offset by concern. ("Mmmm. Perhaps if I... no, my voice has surely changed too much since when he knew me. And he's never recognize me like... this.")

As you bring up the Order directly, Tough Nut grimaces, taking a particularly long swig "I'm afraid, Ms. Onxyia, you seem to receive hints about as well as you give them." He looks outside, then turns away from it, "I do not wish to be rude, but, I must ask you to either change the subject, or leave my offices. I do not know what 'Order' it is you think I'm part of, but I assure you, you are mistaken. I'm a simple politician."

Steel feels a lump raising in his throat, moving your body to stand up to full. "That isn't true. You're so much more than that..."

"...I'm sorry, you suddenly caught a cold, miss?

>>25512503
>>25512690
Twilight's ears perk up as she watches Starswirl the Bearded enter the clearing and begin conversing with his students. "St-st-star... st-st-star..." Her face contorts into an odd mixture of anxiety, ecstasy, fear and giddiness as she falls on her flank, hooves brought up to her muzzle.

"Words... I'm... I'm forgetting ALL my words! I had this massive speech prepared for if I finally met him a-a-and I just forgot all of it. The grandfather of the golden age of magic is right there and I can't... words!"

Sterling rolls her eyes, and asks Luke and Fang, "Apologies but, I feel I'm missing something. Who is the heavily bearded fellow and why dost she care?"

Moving up to him, he gives a quick harrumph as you come up to him, "Ah, yes, I'm sure. Very fascinating, the gods. Hm. Tell them I'm busy but my assistant, Clover, will be pleased to help them with whatever it is they require."
He turns his head as you mention Eo-Naxx's tower. "Why would you care to go there?"
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.