[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We pretend Nyx became canon in the last episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
ITT: We pretend Nyx became canon in the last episode
>>
>>25508591
ITT: We sage, report and hide until the thread goes away.
>>
>>25508612
How about no?
>>
>>25508591
>Nyx
>Canon
Just the thought of it is scary.
>>
>>25508591
Thank fuck he isn't. Also, spamming these threads is only amassing hate for your shitty FOE side story.
>>
File: hasbro_box_4C.jpg (267 KB, 1782x1863) Image search: [Google]
hasbro_box_4C.jpg
267 KB, 1782x1863
>>25509572
Some of you guys are alright, don't watch MLP if you're bored this Saturday.

Happening thread will be posted soon.
>>
>>25508591
>>25509523
op is a faggot. disregard his posts.
>>
>>25508612
How do I sage, anon?
>>
>>25509650
You are aware our grand ruler removed Sages right?
>>
>>25508591
Best episode ever
>>
>>25509650
Options, anon.
>>
File: 461289461924.gif (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
461289461924.gif
2 MB, 960x540
The one who Nox was a meh episode, although it had its cute moments.
>>
>>25509730
>trying this hard

It's like watching a kid ring a door bell and then stand there. You aren't fooling anyone, nigger.
>>
File: full.png (596 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
full.png
596 KB, 5000x5000
>>25509688
Like this anon?
>>
>>25509745
Okay fine, some of the moments were a little dumb and made Twi seem a tad bit out of character but you have to admit Larson managed to make a cutsie episode for once.
>>
>>25509771
Nix could have been a good guy, but he really needs to fuck off when dealing with radroaches at times. Maybe he'll find a cute filly to plug his dick into if she likes the smell of feces since, you know, he's mutated from it.
>>
>>25509794
I think you're following this a bit wrong anon, we're talking about Nyx, not Nix, it's a common mistake as it sound the same and it's only a 1 letter difference but there is a difference, she's a girl unlike in your story and I don't know what radroaches are. If you're struggling to follow alone with Nyx's storyline you can check out Past Sins, made by Penstroke. It's an interesting read if you haven't already, one of the earlier fanfics made in the fandom and just as known.

I can bump this thread in the meantime while you do a bit of catching up on the story then you can return to this thread and help me contribute to it.
>>
>>25508591
It was pretty hot when she joined the TwiFlash action, though it was mostly censored
>>
>>25509852
Yeah, I said Nix. Did you not read FOE? The hell are you going on? Go read it, faggot. Don't act like you're a fan of a character from it if you don't fucking read the shit.
>>
>>25509932
But that's a different character. I don't really know how else to explain it any more.
>>
>>25510026
Same character. Try again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.