[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is hyped for Revival of N?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: large.png (661 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.png
661 KB, 1280x720
Who else is hyped for Revival of N?
>>
>Revival of N
>not "NIGHTMARE's World"
>>
>>25507298
Nyx?
>>
they literally spoiled everything with this

one fucking job, DF
>>
>>25507298
Hey retard see that checkbox labeled spoiler? You have to click that when you post stills from episodes that haven't been aired.
>>
>>25507352
>Implying the focus of the story isn't on Starlight and the return of Nightmare Moon isn't just a set piece for how altering the timeline fucked everything up
>>
>>25507358
It's a fucking trailer for the episode, you saying you never watch movie trailers because they might spoil the movie?
>>
>>25507582
Not him, but that's exactly what you should do if you are definitely going to watch a movie.
>>
>>25507298
where's the video link? :(
>>
>>25508512
In my urethra, go fetch.
>>
>>25507352
Seriously? We knew for a while now Starlight's plan is to change the original timeline: stopping the sonic rainboom. Than it's just a simple math matter. No elements? -> Every villain from before gets to roam around freely, which also includes Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>25508540
no :D
>>
>>25507298
>Still has wings
Eat shit you faggots, even changing the past won't get rid of those things. We're stuck with them!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.