[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season Finale Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Mongol.Horde.jpg (44 KB, 520x337) Image search: [Google]
Mongol.Horde.jpg
44 KB, 520x337
The Season finale is upon us! Time for baseless theories, accusations, hasty vows of getting off the ride, survival plans for the hiatus, and guessing on what is to come in the future.

Myself? Well...
>Mane 6 lose friendship (again)
>Purple Smart and her walking purse make them all become friends again through various "believe in what your heart says" contrivances
>NMM and Celestia are in a stalemate in the Bad timeline, but Twilot brings them together to take down empress Shimmer.
>Plot is resolved and and status quo restored.
>/mlp/ will prefer BAD timeline, Equestria Divided will get some ideas or steam, at least one ask tumblr will be created that takes place in bad end timeline.
>As the episode raps up, /mlp/ is already unzipping their pants for a post episode clop, but then Princess Book Horse says "Who knows what meddling with the time line might have changed!"
>Scene cuts to a sky with pillars of smoke, camera pans down
>/mlp/ blows its next ten loads as it is revealed the next season's antagonists are THE MOTHER FUCKING MONGOLS
>YOU NIGGERS READY FOR MONGOL INVASION!? becomes the /mlp/ catchphrase during the hiatus.
>>
>>25504793
I forgot to add this music to the OP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyI70LrZ67o
>>
I've made too many predictions that have been proven wrong because I made them too soon, but I do have one last thing to say;

Starlight will be the one to save the day and return the timeline back to normal. It has to be, she has to be the only one who is powerful enough to stop her past self from changing the timeline into the wreck that we saw in the preview.
>>
>>25504819
You don't know that. Shimmer might just go, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" when Twilight does her thing to stop her. And then maybe Twilight uses time manipulation to fix whatever turned Shimmer into a bitch.

Or throw her in jail. I dunno.
>>
>>25504865
But Anon, then it'd be shit.
>>
>>25504879
But how is that different than the past two seasons?
>>
>>25504913
But why would you ever want it to be shit? Isn't that the point? That we want it to be good?
>>
>>25504919
So you're saying that the season finale will not only be GOOD, but that /mlp/ would admit to it being good? The theory in the OP is more likely.
>>
>>25504793
>Episode is based off of hiccups in time
>Rainbow gets kicked out of the Wonderbolts instead of Lightening Dust
>Rarity loses her inspiration after getting crushed by Suri
>AJ loses the farm to F&F
>Pinkie never makes peace with Cheese Sandwich
>Discord's seeds overtake Ponyville, no one remains but Fluttershy and her band of misfits
>And of course, no Twilight Sparkle to set off the events which would turn NMM back to Luna, thereby preventing all of this.
>Spike is there too.
>Finally, OP is once again proven to be a faggot of the highest order
>>
>>25504948
Most of /mlp/ liked Twilight's Kingdom at the time, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>25504965
When you go back and watch it again you realize they were putting Twilight on a massive pedestal. They made her friends useless by locking them in a fucking cage while she got to have the badass fight with Tirek. and when Twilight told Celestia she needed her friends help, Celestia going full retard say "You'll just put your friends in danger'. Cause you know Chrysalis, Discord, and Nightmare Moon clearly weren't enough. And then when Twilight AND her friends saved the day, Celestia thanked Twilight right away instead of thanking her and her friends.

It proved that no only Meghan has a massive hard on for Twilight, but that Celestia is now ignoring Twilight's friends completely
>>
>>25504955
>Spike is there too
Tom Spiegel might have a brain hemorrhage.

>>25504965
And a lot more cringed in horror at Magical Mystery Cure. It can really go either way, but it's seems it's gearing up to give Twilight one very long and excessive blowjob.
>>
>>25504955
Wait, is this the actual episode? Did you just spoil it for me?
>>
>>25504793
Starswirll played everyone like a damn fiddle
>>25504970
>>
>>25505158
As enticing as this might be, I think Starswirl is mostly relegate to "We need something to happen 1000 years, have Starswirl do it."

Disappointing of course, but remember, this show is about Twilight. Only Twilight.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.