[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if when you got to Equestria some of the ponies completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15
File: 124512745812.png (620 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
124512745812.png
620 KB, 1024x1024
What if when you got to Equestria some of the ponies completely recognised you and said that they never thought they would see you again?
>>
>>25496496
Be very confused.
>>
>>25496496
Chalk it up to alternate dimensions. See if this situation would work out in your own.
>>
>>25496496
I would be curious. I want to get their perspective.
Was the other person just similar to me, or were they somehow me?
If it was somehow me, was that magic, changelings, or did my memories get erased and completely recreated to lead up to now?
So many questions.
>>
>>25496648
Shit man Idunno. I was meaning more or less you existed there once in the past or some shit. and/or something tragic happened that took you away.
>>
>>25496648
>>25496692
Shit man, I want a writefriend on this now. This could actually be very interesting.
>>
File: 1447880269395.jpg (51 KB, 329x500) Image search: [Google]
1447880269395.jpg
51 KB, 329x500
>anon stands before princess celestia
>she looks to him, her eyes near overflowing with tears
>"a..anonymous? is that really you?"
>anon looks around the room to be sure she is actually talking to him
"yes?"
>before anon can protest the princess of the sun wraps him in a tight hug
>she cries into his shoulder only adding to his confusion
"how, how do you know me?"
>a few more moments of the princess holding anon tightly pass by before she relaxes her death grip
>she takes a small step back, she looks to him with a sad yet slightly confused look
>"anonymous? you.. you dont remember anything?.. nothing at all?"
>anon takes a small step back only now noticing where he was
"i.. i dont, i dont even know how i got here."
>celestia wipes a her eyes of her tears
>"im sorry anonymous.. i just, never thought id see you again.. ever since you left things just fell apart."
"uh, what things? the only thing i can even recall is my name."
>Celestia motions for anon to follow her
>while at first rather reluctant he proceeds
>the two walk down a long corridor until they reach the royal archives
>once inside Celestia leads anon to a single book, protected behind layers and layers of incantations and protective enchantments
>"anon.. touch the book.."
>anon reaches forward to the tome, his hand slow and starting to tremble.
>while anon knows little about magic with all the visible spells around this particular piece of history it must be important
>as his hand makes contact with the tome the room glows a bright blue and the spells surrounding it dissipate
"what was that?"
>"that anonymous.. was hundreds of spells all being removed with a single touch."
"why would someone cast all those spells just to have them go away when somebody touches it?"
>Celestias tears are gone but a very small, almost hopeful smile remains.
>"only you would be able to answer that.. you created them. and only you could break them. My sister and I have been trying to do so for thousands of years"
>>
>>25496786
Fuck. 4am here and I have to go to bed.

P-please keep it coming, will read tomorrow.
>>
File: 1432864365416.jpg (63 KB, 869x766) Image search: [Google]
1432864365416.jpg
63 KB, 869x766
>>25496496
Take advantage of Op's pic
>>
File: smug WWI german soldier.jpg (2 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
smug WWI german soldier.jpg
2 KB, 125x116
>>25496823
>>
>>25496786
>anon looks back to the old book, its cover made of an old leather that has been aged yet still holds its form.
>"the fact that you were able to break the spells, that is proof that it is you"
"i dont know whats even going on here.. how could you know me? how could any of this be possible?!"
>he removes his hand from the old books cover and takes a small step back
"how could i have cast spells? i dont know magic and how could this be thousands of years old, i know i haven't been alive that long."
>"anonymous if you were able to break those spells with a simple touch, then there is no doubt in my mind that this is the real you"
>anon stops ranting and points a finger to Celestia
"i dont know whats going on here.. i dont know who you are, or how i got here"
>anon grabs the book and starts to leave the archives
"but im going to find out"
>Celestia makes no moves to stop him as he continues his way out.
>it doesnt take anon long to realize he doesnt know his way around the castle
>he walks on, just focusing on keeping himself moving forward
"there should be an exit somewhere around here.. if i keep following the walls then eventually i can make my way out"
>the halls are lined with the most well crafted busts and sculptures imaginable, the banners and paintings made from the finest of materials
>its a true sight to behold, but one anon is taking little pleasure in
>perhaps if he was in a calmer state of mind, he would. but too many thoughts run through his head
>how did he get here? why does that creature know him, apparently better than he does?
>eventually anon finds his way out of the castle and into a large garden
>he continues to walk on taking in the fresh clean air and the many scents of the outside world
>then something catches his eye, in the far back of the garden there is a statue
>anons interest is peaked at the rather familiar stone creation
>he cautiously makes his way to the statue
>until eventually he is face to face with the pure white stone
>>
>>25496496
I'd probably freak out at first. Then I'd ask questions. Lots and lots of questions.
>>
>>25496936
>once he has taken in as much as he can from the intricate details on the polished and well cared for stone his eyes drift down to the inscription on its base.
he brought up the sisters from fillies, united the warring tribes of old equestira, and started a kingdom that we still serve today. May he be remembered and honored for all time, and never let his sacrifice be forgotten.
>after reading the inscription anon looks to the small plaque below
>Epitaph from Commander Hurricane, Stonework from the Unicorns of Princess Platinum, and the proposal for this statue from Chancellor Puddinghead.
>anon takes a look to the tome he carries with him.
>with so many questions in his mind, perhaps this will shed some light upon it.
>without another thought he opens it to the first page his eyes quickly reading the old ink
this tome is the sole property of Anonymous the First, and should be for my own eyes only.
"if what i have been told is the truth.. then i have no reason to be kept from reading."

best i got for now. just got home from work and decided to free write a bit. if thread is alive tomorrow ill add more green
>>
>>25496496
>You are Anon.
>And after awaking from cryosleep you find yourself alone.
>That wasn't right.
>After getting strength back into your limbs you examine the other cryotubes.
>They were all opened, empty, and the comforters inside were degraded with time.
>This didn't make any sense. Even in the event of power loss the tubes were suppose to open and...
>Your head thrummed with pain as you trying to remember.
>Imagines flashed through your head.
>Burning, screaming, pain so much pain, blood, death, and destruction.
>You open your eyes to find yourself kneeling on the floor, your head placed against the rotten leather of a tube.
>You needed to get out of here and into some open air.

>Celestia looked over the edge of the chariot as she was pulled towards the dig site.
>She couldn't remember the last time she saw this place. Hell Celestia thought that it was long gone from this world.
>Just goes to show that humanity where just as powerful now as they were back then.
>That was such a long time ago that Celestia could barely remember it, she and Luna were only fillies back then.
>>
File: background_by_motbob-d5svpzo.gif (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
background_by_motbob-d5svpzo.gif
1 MB, 960x540
>>25496936
Give us more.
>>
>>25497141
>As the chariot touched the ground, Celestia could almost remember that day, the day she met Anonymous.
>Before Celestia could lose herself down memory lane the head archeologist appeared before her.
>"Greetings Princess Celestia."
>Lyra bowed before the princess as was the custom.
>Celestia gave a small bow in return.
"Please Lyra, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to bow to me."
>Celestia raised her head.
"Especially when we are in the presence of those long gone."
>Lyra brought herself back up as the princess finished her sentence.
>Every time they would meet in the ruins of humanity the princess would always sound so sad.
>The loss of a civilization such as humanity was sad indeed, but the princess sounded like it was a bit more personnel.
>Lyra tried on multiple occasions to find out, but the princess was rather adapt at avoiding answering the questions.
>'All in due time Lyra. All in due time.'
>>
>>25497264
>It's worst then you thought.
>The state of the cryotubes, and some of the hallways were enough to get your mind running, but this...
>This was worst then you could imagine.
>The whole city was in ruins, skyscrapers long falling into rubble, streets ripped out of the ground, and the dead silence that filled the air.
>The hair on your skin stood on edge as you slowly made your way through the remains of your last great city.
>You could feel the shadows from the non-existent buildings, hear the flight of shuttles move though out the city, and listen as the ghostly echoes of the children who could finally laugh in ignorant bliss as the dangers of the world were finally held outside the walls.
>You stop in front of the stature of that Greek Titan that held up the sky...Atlas!
>You were in front of the city center, and if there was anyplace you could start looking for answers it would be here, if the power was still on.

And I'm out of thoughts right now, give me some time to think. If you want me to continue that is.
>>
>>25496786
Man i would love to get a hug from celestia.
>>
>>25497409
I'm the other writefag. I enjoyed reading. Hope to see more tomorrow
>>
2 interesting greens? yeah imma bump
>>
Bumping out of curiosity.
>>
Bumping for all of the green
>>
File: Death By Snu Snu.gif (638 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Death By Snu Snu.gif
638 KB, 500x400
>>25496496
I would feel really good at first, thinking I did something good for the sake of Equestria. Then I'd immediately be worried that it was actually something stupid or bad and it's not a good thing that I'm back. I'd probably run and hide until I could sneak up behind a pony who's by herself so I could ask what the situation was before I engaged a large group of ponies.

I really hope I did something good. I'll even take neutral/nothing at all. I just don't want to be a bad guy.
>>
File: DR.jpg (1 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
DR.jpg
1 KB, 300x57
>>25496496
Assume I am the Doctor.

Captcha supports this theory.
>>
>>25499875
Wrong site mate. Tumblr is over there
>>
>>25501944
>two same numbers
>>
>>25497409
>Wiping the dust from the screen just further confirms that the power is out.
>You looking down main hallway you begin to run through the multiple possibilities of your current situation.
>Power ran out and you were awaken, power probably ran out due to damage from the look of things, but what happened?
>Even in the worst case scenario there were supposed to be six others awake with you.
>A scientist, another soldier, a medical doctor, an engineer, a geologist, and a technician.
>Seven people were the fewest number that would be alive in the worst case.
>The only real danger was from the waste landers.
>Looking back outside you realize it couldn't be them, they didn't have this kind of firepower.
>The sound of falling debris caught your attention behind you.
>Looking back you see a good size hole in the wall.
>A small beam of light was starting to fill the hole.
>Your hand twitched a little as you waited a few more moments.
>Making your way down the hallway you listen carefully for any sound of movement behind you.
>After reaching the second floor you chuckled at yourself for being so paranoid.
>Just because the city was in ruins, doesn't mean that there was something out to get you.
>Still better get to the armory, just in case.
>>
File: 1444438779543.gif (453 KB, 161x211) Image search: [Google]
1444438779543.gif
453 KB, 161x211
>>25503300
Nice also bump
>>
Oh 10 bump for more green
>>
Boop
>>
Bamp
>>
>>25506393
>>25507292
>>25507994
>>25508310
Pathetic.
>>
File: Heresy_Train.jpg (25 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
Heresy_Train.jpg
25 KB, 500x290
Shitty Spontaneous Green>Eternal Bumps

>"Sure is pretty here."
>"Not as good as Auraxis, though."
>"I'm just glad we're not being overrun. I was pretty much accepting our fate at that point."
>"Yeah, yeah, you'll see your Emperor some other day."
>"Excuse me, renegade?"

>You listen to the argument heat up behind you as you scan from the forest's edge
>The village is quiet now, with the only lights coming from that "castle" by the outskirts
>The aristocracy of this medieval village
>That'll be your first stop for info on this universe
>But first you have to deal with this platoon-sized haggle of soldiers that came with you

>You move back into the forest and walk towards the two men who are almost in each other's faces
>One's a Harakon lieutenant, an infinitesimal cog in the machine known as the Imperial Guard
>The other's an NC agent, a corporate-sponsored rebel, PMC, and businessman all at the same time

>You step in between the two, silencing both
"We can argue about ideals later, right now we need to find our way out of here."

>The lieutenant points to the edge of the forest, "Well there's a perfectly good town we can take over. It's better than sleeping in this cursed place."
"I'm talking about this universe, lieutenant. The longer we stay here, the more likely something from either of your universes will find a way here."
>You turn to face the Guardsman fully
"I'm sure none of us wants the Archenemy to conquer another planet if we can help it, right?"

>The Warhawk glares at your black visor for a moment before nodding, "Alright Captain, so what do we need to do to get out of here?"
"The same way we got here, el-tee: anything that be turned into a portal."
>You lift your armored hand up, feeling the latent energy that's absolutely everywhere
"Right now I can safely assume we're on a world that's heavily influenced by magic."
>The LT's eyes narrow, "Magic?"
"Trust me el-tee, it's not the warp, and I'm sure in that castle is a book for us."
>>
>>25508774

>”A book?”
“Well, I’m no expert on how the magic in this universe works, so we better get some material on it.”
>The New Conglomerate agent speaks up this time, “By breaking into an aristocrat’s place in the middle of the night?”
>You both turn to him
“Would you rather wait until dawn and ask politely? In armor like this?”
>The agent, in his black, blue, and gold composite armor, looks at your green MJOLNIR Mk. VI suit, then the Warhawk’s tan carapace armor
“Or do you have some setting-appropriate clothing lying around somewhere?”
>The agent chuckles, “Nah, I’d be happy to break into a rich home, but what happens when we get a book and it turns out the language is nothing we know?”
“Anny can figure it out. If not, then I’ll think of something, but first I need to get inside. You wanna come?”
>The light assault shifts his carbine around in his arms and smiles, “Whenever you’re ready.”

>You nod, then turn back to the lieutenant
“Dig in somewhere around here and wait for us. We should be back before dawn.”
>>
>>25496648
I'd assume old me isn't me. I'd also like to find out what old me did and then establish my superiority over old me.
>>
>>25503300
>Celestia followed Lyra though the camp as ponies went about their day.
>"While everypony continues with the last weeks work, I'm gonna show you a few unique things."
"Unique?"
>"You'll see."
>Celesita gave a little chuckle.
>Lyra took it as Celestia laughing at her, but Celestia was laughing more at her failing memories.
>But she couldn't...wouldn't forget him.
>After a few minutes walking away from the camp the dead silence of the forgotten city,even with Lyra talking about what she knows about humanity.
>Celesita really didn't mind this, it gave her time to attempt to recollect on the few memories that she did remember.
>It wasn't much, only Anon and a few places and even those were failing her.
>>
>>25509102
>The security for this place is lacking
>Severely lacking
>With that presence of magic, one would think that there’d be sensors and traps EVERYWHERE
>But here you are: at the lowest balcony
>No alarms, no guards, nothing
>It’s almost insulting
>Oh well

>With the balcony clear, you signal the squad of light assaults and guardsman that came with you
>They all burst from the nearby foliage and sprint across the open field
>They activate their Icarus jump jets and rocket up to you
>A little noisy, but at this point you’d rather get this done quickly and get out of this universe before your mere presence starts messing with everything
>The NC, all experienced with the LA class, gracefully land beside you, silenced carbines at the ready
>The guardsmen, only used to their grav-chutes, have mixed success
>A few stop too early and have to grab the ledge, where the NC help pull them up
>The de-facto leader of the Imperials, a sergeant, launches himself a little too high, but recovers by rolling upon landing
>With everyone here, you wave a hand forward and advance to the balcony’s door, keeping a borrowed Razor with a silencer raised
>The wooden door has a simple pin tumbler lock
>Agent Anon steps up and takes out a small device filled with nanites
>After holding the device near the lock and waiting two seconds, there’s a *click*
>”Too simple.” you hear him mutter
>He slowly opens the door and enters, his silenced GD-7F leading the way

>A long, moonlit hallway greets the twelve of you
>You all pause to look around and take in the atmosphere
>Quiet
>Serene
>No malevolence whatsoever
>For some reason that’s even more concerning
>All the more reason to find the library, get at least /a/ book on portals, and get out

“Split into groups of three. When you find a library, or a room like one, report it. And remember, we’re here for intel and nothing else. Only engage when you need to. Understood?”
>You hear eleven affirmatives
“Move out.”
>>
>>25510023
Ok, call me confused, but is this a story where a Anon leads a mixed squad of NC from Planetside and Imperial Guardsmen from 40k?
>>
>>25510163
Yes, and then some. It's shitty multiverse shenanigans.

>”What’s with these huge hallways?” mumbles the guardsman, slowly walking behind you
>”It’s typical of the rich class,” answers the /other/, NC guardsman next to her “What else are they supposed to do with tax-“
“Shut it.”
>The two soldiers shut up, and everything’s nice and quiet again
>It’s been like this for several minutes
>So far no one has reported a library

>But what’s more interesting is that no one has encountered anyone
>No guards, no servants, no nobles
>It’s like this place is abandoned
>And you know it’s not since there were lights at the top of the castle
>Albeit that’s several floors up, but surely there’s more than just a couple of people living here, right?
>But a couple of people can’t keep this entire place spotless
>Unless they simple don’t use it a lot-

>”Anon.” says Anny
>You stop and wait for the voice inside your helmet to speak up
>”There’s a large room pat the door just to your right. Try that.”
>The AI hasn’t spoken in a while, so she’s certainly onto something
>”Sir?” asks the Imperial, but you ignore her and carefully open the double doors

>…

>Well, fuck, a library
“Anny, mark our position. Get everyone over here.”
>Double-checking to make sure no one is hiding in here, you head for the nearest bookshelf and pluck out a thick one
>The title… is complete chicken scratch
>No-arabic?
“Anny.”
>”On it.”
>Using your helmet-mounted camera, the AI scans the unintelligible title
>You open the book for her and she starts deciphering the text, as well as scanning any (photographed) pictures you come across
>Meanwhile, you hear the two opposing guardsmen walk further into the room, commenting on its grand design

>It takes a minute before Anny speaks up, “Okay, I think I have a grasp on the language. Start scanning the shelves.”
>You do so, and eventually the AI tells you the book for portals should be somewhere at the top
>>
>>25496786
>>the fantasy that everyone will be ruined if you didn't exist without any of the reprecussions of when you left them

god damn this bullshit is self indulgent. just make them miss you not have everything be shit you ass muncher.
>>
>>25510470
I'm going to run away and then they'll all see how important I was. Literally it's a wonderful life anon.
>>
>>25510421
>You look over your shoulder, and the two soldiers are looking out for anyone coming through the other doors, good
>You grip the shelf and hope the wood can magically take your weight
>You start to climb, and the shelves actually hold your weight
>You quickly make your way to the top, and painstakingly scan each book’s spine

>It takes so long that the groups start to arrive
>The agent enters when you finally find something:
>Anny translates it roughly to: “An Introduction to Portals and Alternative Universes”
>Perfect
>You scan the neighboring books and find a couple more that mention portals
>Jackpot

>”You doing alright up there, Captain?” asks the agent from almost two stories down
>You pull out the first hardback
“Catch.”
>You toss the first book down, and an unsuspecting guardsman catches it with his face
>He does his best not to scream out obscenities
“Sorry, here’s a few more.”
>You toss down the other two, then one another, smaller book catches your eyes
>”Known Artifacts, Portals, and Phenomena of Equestria.”
>Equestria, Equestria…
>Huh…
“Got one more here.”
>You pull it out and—
>CANNON SH-
>*BOOM*
>The sound of a Spartan-III flying backwards and falling two stories
>*CRUNCH*

>”Fuck!”

>It takes you a second to shake the stars from your vision
>It takes another second to scrap the confetti off of your visor
>Someone grips your shoulder and tries to haul you up
>You stand and find confetti everywhere
>The cracked floor says that you made a small crater
>But the problem is the ringing in your ears
>Loud noises
>Someone’s GOT to be coming
>You look around to the squad now starting to crowd around you
>Standing around like fucking idiots

“Grab the books and go!”

>A few other books were blown from the shelf in the explosion
>It doesn’t matter, they’re all coming with you
>>
>>25511294
I am still quite confused, but I will wait to see how it relates to the prompt.
>>
>>25511294
>You’re “Princess” Twilight Sparkle
>You wake up to the sound of something crashing down below
>For a moment, there’s nothing
>Then a muffled and distant “Fuck!”
>Judging from the direction and distance, it sounds like he’s in the library
>Without really thinking, you prepare a teleport spell so you can tell whoever’s there to not use such harsh language
>As your horn glows, the reasoning part of your brain starts to fully wake up
>Nopony’s supposed to be in here at night

>*ZAP*
>”CONTACT!”
>”Flash and smoke, NOW!”
>That voice
>You turn to it, and your eyes widen when you see several-no, a dozen-humans in your library
>They all have mismatched armor on
>A tall one in familiar green armor is pointing at you, picking a book off of the ground as he does so
>A bunch of them are carrying your books, actually
>Others are throwing cylindrical things at you

>Fully awake and a little ticked, you reach out to the projectiles and stop them just in front of you
“Alright, I don’t know who you all ar-“
>*BOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

>You are Anon
>You and the rest of the squad is booking it to the door with the books
>You turn and let the rest of the squad pass, watching the expanding ball of smoke
>The last person to pass, an LA, tosses you his last flashbang before sprinting down the hallway
>You pull the pin, but keep a hold on it to let it cook
>You glance down the hallway, and see the squad nearly at the balcony

>You turn back and start to toss the flashbang grenade when the smoke is suddenly pushed away
>As the popper leaves your hand, you meet eyes with the contact
>Large, round, purple eyes
>Familiar

>*BOOM*

>Your visor’s polarization turns to max for an instant
>That’s your cue to bolt
>You run for the balcony in a dead sprint, much faster than even an Olympic athlete
>You make it just as the last of the squad jump over the edge
>They all land on the ground hard and make a break for the forest
>You land with a *thump* and run after them, not looking back
>>
>>25496496
i do that shit to other people, usually saying they look younger than last time.

its made a few people believe in time travel.
>>
>>25509747
I'm interested to see where this is going.
>>
>>25497067
Come back anon!
>>
>>25511822
>You are Twilight
>You /finally/ get the stars out of your eyes and the ringing out of your ears
>The armored human’s not there
>That armored human…
>You shake yourself out of your stupor and gallop into the hallway
>You see the open door to the balcony, and with a *ZAP* you tele to it

>You desperately look around, but there’s no”one”
>With a defeated sigh, you look out to the massive grassy field, and the Everfree forest beyond that
>That was /his/ voice
>That was /his/ armor
>There were differences, sure
>His voice was deeper
>The helmet was very different
>But the design and the color were the same
>That HAS to be him

>The signature sound of little claws against polished stone make you turn to the door
>Spike, huffing and puffing, lazily walks into view
>You rush up to him
“Spike, it HIM!”
>The baby dragon stops and almost falls back, startled by your outburst and smile
>”Whoa, Twil-“
“It’s him! He’s back!”
>”Wait, Twilight, who’s back?”
“ANON, Spike!”
>You pause and take a step back, hoof on your chin, your smile widening
“At least, I’m almost certain it’s him. He looks a little different and there were other humans with but I’m nearly positive it’s h-“
>”Twilight!”
>A pair of claws grip your face and bring you down to Spike’s
>”Just calm down for a moment.”
>He releases you, and you take a few deep breaths
“Okay… I’m okay.”
>”Now all of that just now, you think that was Anon, Twilight?”
>You nod slowly, but then you suddenly remember The Plan
“Yes, and now I know what to do.”
>”Okay-wait, what?”
>You almost answer, but instead look up at Luna’s moon high in the midnight sky
“Actually, let’s just tidy up and head back to bed, Spike.”
>You pass a dumbfounded Spike, who stares into space for a moment before joining
>”Wait, Twilight-“
“Don’t worry, Spike. This can all wait until morning, where I can tell the girls.”
>”Tell the girls what?”
>The two of you enter the smoky, jumbled library
“The Plan, Spike, in case Anon ever came back."

Time for bed.
>>
File: 200_0_percent_determined.png (173 KB, 396x603) Image search: [Google]
200_0_percent_determined.png
173 KB, 396x603
>>25496496
I know exactly why this is happening
>>
>>25496496
I don't know, be really confused and try to gauge how I could use this to my advantage.
>>
Bum
>>
>>25496496

>some Doctor Who/Narnia bullshit where from their perspective your first visit to equestria is 20 years after your last
>>
>>25513669
And I am reminded of River Song again.

I hope the green here can do better.
>>
>>25512075
Noice, please return
>>
>>
>>25509747
>"...and here's the first unique item on the list."
>Lyra pointed towards a statue of a man kneeling on one knee as he held up the world.
>Memories started coming back to life as Celestia looked at the man, titan.
>Fire burned against the stone and metal, debris fell from the sky as an unknown force destroyed the city.
>Lyra had turned to face the statue, continuing on with her thoughts about some grand hero he was to humanity.
>Celestia let a single tear roll down her cheek, yet she could never fully cry when she did remember this part, for it was also when she met Anon.

I do apologize for the small post but life just loves to throw curve balls at me.
>>
>>
File: Mystical Light, Germany.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mystical Light, Germany.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
>>25512075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbT3e2fp44U
>You are Anon
>You just realize the light on the page is sunlight
>You look up from your foxhole and notice that it’s morning
>You and Anny have been scanning all night
>But at least you learned a lot
>And now you have a few options
>You close the textbook cradled in your armored lap and set it by the others
>All neatly piled on top of pages from the guardsmen’s Uplifting Primers to keep them clean

>Making sure the coast is clear, you stand up to stretch your augmented legs
>God rays are shining everywhere, making the scene so serene
>It makes you want to lay back down and sleep in
>You check yourself mentally
>No temptations, just get everybody moving

>You hop out of your hole and head for the improvised CP
>The middle of the trench system, and the largest hole
>Sitting in it are both the guardsman lieutenant and the agent, along with the few sergeants and servicemen that are in the joint-platoon
>They’re all having breakfast: wild berries
>The agent spots you first and greets you with, “Captain.”

“Gentlemen, ladies.”
>You slide into the hole and sit with them
“How’s everyone?”
>The agent hands you a few bright red berries, and you accept
>”No fights so far. Everyone’s been keeping to their own little sections.”
>You move to take off your helmet
“Good, because we’re gonna be moving soon.”
>Everyone stops eating and looks to you
>The lieutenant speaks up, “You found a portal?”
“I did. It’s a mirror, one that actually links to a human world. And surprisingly enough: it’s in the castle we were in last night.”
>You start eating your breakfast
>The agent finishes his and leans back, a small smile on his face
>”So now we get to assault the place?”
>You shrug as you pop in several berries
>The insides are almost exactly like jelly
>You love it
“Pretty much. We just have to do it fast, or else we all have to explain ourselves to a purple unicorn.”
>That elicits a few soft chuckles

I'm back, but still a little busy.
>>
P10 Bump
>>
>>25496496

It's simple, it's you from a future time who came back to their past.
>>
>>25516853
>You look to the LT, who’s staring off into space
“I’m surprised you’re taking all of this pretty well, el-tee.”
>He breaks from his trance and shakes his head, slow in voicing his thoughts
>”E-everything that’s happened. It’s all been so… /absurd/, that I honestly can’t think about it. First Chaos invaded, then you and your friends showed up and started helping for reasons I don’t know.”
>He gestures to the forest around you
>”Now… now we’re here, in cutesy, magical xeno land.”

>You nod
“I know the feeling of absurdity, lieutenant. The agent here knows it too. That’s why I’m offering you and your men the same job I offered him.”
>Every guardsmen in the CP looks to you
“For all intents and purposes, your position was overran by the forces of Chaos and you are all officially KIA. It’s callous, but your influence in your universe is over. Just like me and my universe years ago, and just like the agent and his months ago.”
>Uncertain looks are exchanged
>The agent and his subordinates give casual shrugs
“But since we’re all still alive, we can combat a certain phenomenon that’s been rampant throughout all of these universes, without any fear of our absence affecting our homes.”
>The LT. stares at you, before asking. “And what exactly does this job entail?”
“Simply put: everything from diplomacy to wet work, all for the cause of preserving vulnerable timelines in the multiverse.”

>…
“You’ll figure it out as we go along, but for now let’s focus on getting out of here.”
>You turn to the agent
“Did the engies get the air terminals up?”
>The agent moves for his helljumper-esque helmet
>”They should be done. You need Valkyries?”
“Yes, as many as you can get.”
>You turn back to the LT and his men
“Ready for an airborne assault, Warhawks?”

Still busy. Pone POV is next.
>>
>>25497067
>Chancellor Puddinghead
>A pony lost a drunken bet to Anon and was forced to legally change his name to Puddinghead
>>
>>25497067
>home from work and decided to free write a bit. if thread is alive tomorrow ill add more green

will this be continued?
>>
>>25497067
Wait a tick, this story smells of a causality loop... Is Anon his own father like in Red Dwarf?
>>
>>25518338
>not Galaxies

But seriously, I'm interested to see where you're taking this.
>>
Bmup
>>
>>25518496
>>25518722
>>25518752
i honestly really wasnt expecting anyone to like the story. when i came back i saw another green going on and thought thats what was keeping this thread alive. if you guys want more i can do some.
>>
>>25519955
Yes please
>>
>>25497067
>anon then turns the page
>the fragile parchment nearly ripping as his fingers move it aside
If you are reading this, then im sure you must have a lot of questions. questions that seem impossible to answer. but i assure you, there are answers to them. what you are about to read is not only the history of this world, but your history. this is a journal. everything inside here is what we have done before.
>anon rubs his forehead trying to make sense of everything that he is reading
>how could he be reading his own journal from a thousand years ago?
>why doesnt he remember anything?
>but then another thought comes to him, one he only just now takes notice of.
"who was i.. who.. AM i?"
>he knows his name, and he knows that this world is not his own.
>but he doesnt know where he is really from or how he even knows this is a different world.
>everything is a blur mixing together in a vortex of pain and confusion
"why dont i know anything!? and how do i know that something is wrong!?"
>anon sits there for a time, trying his best to organize his thoughts
>he takes deep breaths and tries to focus on just one thing.
>he picks up the book he unknowingly dropped onto the ground and continues to read
You were born in a world different from this one, a world torn apart by war, greed, and obsession. but it was not all as bad as it seemed, you had a family, you had a mother, Ellise, a Father, Karl, and a older brother, David. and you loved them very much..
>the words written on the page seem to become more jagged and scratchy, as if they were harder to write
but, i imagine.. you dont recall them anymore. at least you have that kindness. Ignorance is bliss is it not? but i digress, you were brought to this world for a purpose, you united the three tribes of equestria, and you grew up
>the words are scribbled out in replacement for a better phrase
you, matured.. with the princesses, Luna and Celestia.
>>
>>25520826
"this doesnt make any sense.."
>nevertheless anon keeps reading, and for some reason, his heart is heavy at the memory of the names listed
>memories he cannot recall
They are all you have Anonymous, if everything went as i had planned you should have been arriving inside the Castle. though if its still there i am unsure. below are instructions on what you must do if the following scenarios are met.
>anon proceeds to read a few of the scenarios
If the castle is abandoned or in ruin at the time of your arrival, or if you are unable to find anyone head south, hopefully you will run into a town or traveler, beware of beasts and good luck.
>the second one makes his stomach churn at the thought of it happening
If you have arrived in the castle and have in some way shape or form become injured or unable to move due to being fused into a newly made wall or objects placement, dont panic, remain calm and wait for rescue, i know this would be a long shot for that to happen and you still have this book, but still.
>anon closes the book and looks to the sky
>the daylight is starting to end the sun is starting to set and it would be foolish to stay outside
"theres only one place i can go though.."
>anon stands up and reluctantly walks back into the castle
>hopefully.. the princess is as willing to help him as this book and his previous encounter would have him believe
>>
>>25518021
Wait so us from present came to their future and they know us from the future on their past?
This will get crazy quickly...
>>
>>25518338
>SOME TIME LATER, IN THE CASTLE
>You are Twilight Sparkle
>Everypony’s here, and you just told them what happened last night
>Rainbow Dash was the first to speak up
>”So he said hi by breaking into your home, trashing your library, and stealing your books?”
>You let out a sigh, born from slight annoyance and lack of sleep
“Yes, Dash.”
>The pegasus lifts a hoof to her chin in deep concentration, before she nods
>”Yep, that’s definitely him. So how are we supposed to get his memory back?”
>”Well, darling, we firstly have to find him, of course.” answers Rarity
>”And how are we sapposed to do that?” asks Applejack, “We all know how good he is at hidin’.”
“He did steal a bunch of books on portals and teleportation. I think he’s trying to get out through a portal, probably the crystal mirror.”
>Applejack is a little skeptical, “That’s a little bold of him, ya know. You’d think he’d snoop around a little (and sneak into my orchard again).”
“We don’t know for sure, Applejack. He could have been here for days and we wouldn’t know for sure. All we know is that he’s trying to get out the quickest way possible, by any means.”
>Fluttershy half whispers,”Sounds dangerous.”
“Exactly, if he messes with the mirror, there’s no telling what could happen. We have to restore his memory before then. Don’t worry, I know the spell that can break the memory lock, but I have to get close to him…Pinkie, you’ve haven’t-Pinkie?”

>The uplifting baker was swaying side to side with a smile on her face
>”Hm hm hm-hm /hm/ hm, hm hm-hm /hm/ hm, hm hm-hm /HM/ hm, hm hm-hm hmmm. What?”
>”Uh, girls, what’s that noise?”
>”And what is that crude music?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTGU-axpuM&index=21&list=PLzkM3yS__GNgSls7k0h9-ejNTm9DAr1v5
>You are a frowning Anon
>You really wish Anny had a physical form right now
>”Oh come on, it’s so quiet out here someone was bound to-“
>You smack your helmet
>”I’m still playing it.”
“Fine.”
>You look at the castle coming into view over the treeline
>>
>>25511294
>Spartan-III
Fuck's sake.
>>
>>25518338
is this halo? It had better fucking not be halo
>>
>>25522727
>>25522752
idk what the fuck it is.. its halo its warhammer... its a fucking 3-4 level crossover fic
>>
File: Vehicle_Valkyrie.png (619 KB, 1289x960) Image search: [Google]
Vehicle_Valkyrie.png
619 KB, 1289x960
>>25522543
>You look back at the seven other small, blue and gold Valkyries lined up behind you
>Each one has at least six soldiers in it, including the pilot and gunner
>Since there are only twelve NC with you, only four would have dedicated gunners
>It shouldn’t matter with the plan, though
>You open up comms
“Platoon, this is Sierra, we’re about two minutes from drop. I want every Harakoni to drop with me and breach the castle. According to the notes we found, the objective is a fancy-looking mirror stored somewhere in the basement. Valkyries, while we’re securing the portal, I want you all to get the attention of everyone in that castle and keep it. If you’re engaged, retreat to a safe distance and get ready to redeploy. The System should allow you to deploy inside the battlegroup when I get a secure connection.”
>You look back at the castle, now creeping closer and closer
“Masks on, people. Time to get tactical.”

>You rocket across the open field, holding the side of the aircraft as you lean out
>When the castle is right there, the turd-shaped dropship lurches upward and over the balcony
>Your pilot calls out, “Drop, drop, drop!”
>You and the three drop troopers riding with you jump a full story, their grav chutes flaring just enough to keep them from breaking legs
>The four of your immediately move to the door to make room for the next fireteam
>You open comms to the Warhawks
“One of the teams from last night found a door leading downwards.”
>With a heavy kick, the door bursts inward, nearly coming off the hinges
“That’s our first stop, move it!”
>You eat up the long hallway in seconds
>None of the guardsmen bother to check the doors you pass
>They’re only following you, sprinting as fast as they can in their carapace armor
>When you get to the door marked by Anny, you kick that open too
>You’re greeted by another explosion of confetti
>You make a crack form in the opposite wall halfway to the ceiling
>Seconds go by as the Warhawks clear the room without you
>>
File: harakoni_warhawk.jpg (48 KB, 591x913) Image search: [Google]
harakoni_warhawk.jpg
48 KB, 591x913
>>25522977
>You are Twilight Sparkle
>That roar is getting to be /really/ loud
>”Alright, that’s it! I’m taking a look.”
>Dash flies up to the heavily green-tinted windows and look out
>She gawks at what she sees
>”Uh, Twilight, how many friends did Anon have last night?”
>Concern: rising
“About a dozen. Why?”
>You start to fly up to join Dash
>”I think he has more than just a dozen, Twi.”
>You look outside, and you two gawk at the seven-eight machines hovering just outside
>You mouth,
“What the…”

>You then notice the last machine
>More importantly, the four heavily-armed humans that have just dropped from it
>”I-is he /assaulting/ the castle?!”
>You don’t respond
>You’re too angry to
>Whoever’s leading this gun-ho, rash attack is /not/ Anon
>Not the Anon you remember
>But at least you know exactly where he’s heading

“Stay here, girls. I’ll be right back.”
>”Twilight, wait!”
>*ZAP*

Bed.
>>
>>25517970
>>
>>25524574
>>
i like this thread
>>
Well either I have amnesia which is bad or there's a doppelganger running around which is really bad, or we have a time travel situation going on which is really really bad.

all in all, things look bad.
>>
>>25521026
Getting anymore of this?
>>
>>25527771
yeah
>>
>>25496496
my psychologist is a fucking liar
>>
>>25527818
Nice, looking forward to it
>>
>>25496496
being loved by someone who gets happy or surprised when they thought you would never come back could be a pretty weird feeling for me

if I went there by some time,then disappear,and coming back after a long time........
not many care about anybody as long as time passes
I've never been loved by anyone I met in my early life,they just move on or in the best case,they just say hello and that's it

for me,being recognised by anyone and much more from somebody of other universe,I take it as a message of loving me and caring about my presence in their lifes

I havent had any experience yet in the real world,after 1 year or two,people dont give a fuck about you just because you dont bring any interest for them

then,when you are in the real life,you're alone and in the tough times,nobody cares about you save your family (maybe) and no one will give you any message of positivism nor knowing about your existence

if I got recognised there,I would probably die just because I wouldnt get used to that feeling and because life has shown me those depressive things and because human beings dont deserve that
if I lived though,I would probably take it for granted to them for the rest of my life for giving me that precious feeling of being actually loved and it would have been worth the time that little moment

meanwhile,you have to sit here,watching how the magic and the show disappears,how you grow just to be less emotional and hiding your true feelings,waiting for something to happen and the worst of all,nobody cares about you,you have to fight alone in order to get attention from someone that even most of them could hate you with all of their heart

unfortunately,the ponies are never real,unlike you.......
chasing them would leave me with nothing but pain............
>>
>>25525374
>>
>>25530468
>>
>>25523273
>*ZAP*
>”Contact!”
>You spin around, ignoring the humans raising their rifles all around you
>Anon has his hands on the mirror, uncovered and somehow powered up
>Before any of the human could fire, you blast the memory-fix spell
>It hits him, and his body begins to convulse
>That’s not supposed to happen

>Something horribly unintelligible is whispered into your ear
>You then notice the mirror
>The portal that appeared is out of control, a swirling mix of purples, reds, and black
>Lightning starts to burst out of it, hitting the surrounding stone with so much force that craters are left behind
>One bolt slams into Anon, and he’s sent spinning into the wall
>You watch, frozen, until a human tackles you to the cold floor
>Something metal is pressed against your temple
>”WHAT DID YOU DO, WITCH?!”
>You can only stare at Anon’s body, slumped against the wall
>The human grabs you by the base of the neck and hauls you up
>”Shut this or we blow this whole place, you hear?!”

>You’re shoved forward on shaky hooves, just as another bolt smacks the floor in front of you
>That shakes you from your stupor, and you take a look at the rampant portal
>There’s no power connected to it, so somepony—or some/thing/—is keeping it open
>Something truly malicious
>You steel yourself as you power up a massive counter spell

>”BLOOD FOR THE BL-“
>Ten sets of deafening *CRACK*s cuts off the screaming human that rushed out of the portal
>Another one, redder than the last one, charges out howling
>His body is riddled with orange-red light too
>”Xenos witch, if you don’t close it now, I will kick you into that portal!”
“Shut, UP!”

>You fire the counter spell, and the effects are immediate:
>The lightning stops, and the portal’s colors dullen before starts to shrink
>Something beyond bellows in rage, seizing your very soul with a red-hot grip
>Before you could collapse from sheer shock, the portal shuts with a wink of white

>Silence, beautiful silence
>>
>>25532335
>You pant once, twice, and a grin creeps onto your face
>It disappears when you look over to the armored human
“Anon!”
>You rush over to the human, making the others around you curse
>One of them stops you by barring you with his forearm
“Get off of me!”
>”You caused enough damage, witch!”
“/I said/…”
>A blunt telekinesis sends the human skidding towards the spiral staircase
>You rush up to Anon before any other human could fire their weapon

“Anon? Anon?!”
>You wash your magic over him, expecting the worst
>There’s a faint heartbeat, and you sigh in relief
>You continue to examine him, specifically his brain, and the relief is replaced with more worry
>A single pair of footsteps echo behind you
>”So what is the verdict, /xenos/?”
>You take in a deep breath, a little shaken at how the man uttered “xenos”
“He alive. However, he’s unconscious, maybe even comatose, I can’t say for sure right now.”

>You turn to the soldiers, making sure to keep yourself between them and Anon
“Let me treat him. Please.”
>The apparent leader of the humans steps forward, ready to snap his rifle up at any moment
>”He’s our only way off this crazed planet, witch.”
>You blurt out,
“No he’s not!”
>The rifle is leveled at your face
“I mean, there are other ways. Safer ways.”
>The man remains still, his voice cautious, “Such as?”
“Princess Celestia and Luna, they know. We all have done it before with him.”
>You gesture back at Anon
>The man lowers his gun, “He’s…consorted with you before?”
>Consorted?!
“N… [sigh] yes, years ago. He was here. It’s just… he just doesn’t remember.”
>”You lie!” yells a human, the one you threw, and steps up to his boss’s side
>”The Captain had no knowledge of this place!”
>Captain?
>”He wouldn’t have raided here last night if he did!”
>You shoot back,
“That’s because we placed a spell on him before he left. A spell /he/ suggested!”
>That makes the humans pause
>But before they could respond, you hear a ruckus upstairs
>The girls ran out of patience
>>
>>25532746
>You look to the human leader
“I’m taking him upstairs so I can treat him.”
>It’s then you notice a horrid smell coming from the charred corpses
>You nearly gag
“Could you, please, clean this up, sirs?”
>The human looks to the bodies, then nods slowly
>”Only because it’s necessary, xenos.”
>He then points to you
>”If you try anything to harm my men, you /will/ regret it.”
>You ignore him as you levitate Anon and steer him towards the stairs

+Ripple Detected+
+Influence: Significant+
+Cause: Attempted Communication Hijacked by Hostile Force+
+Probability of Crossover Event: High+
+WARNING: Crossover Invasion by Hostile Force: Imminent+
+Hostile Threat Level: High+
+Probability of Universe Takeover: High+
+Recommended Action: Direct Intervention+
+Alerting Battlegroup, Stand By+
+Deployment of Campaign Commander: Authorized+
+Deploying Commander Jjjjjj>_+
+Error+
+…+
+Deploying Commander Anonymous+

One more day until break.
>>
>>25532777
Despite the random crossovers, I am having fun.

Please post on Pastebin?
>>
bump page 10
>>
>>25535349
>>
>>25496496
>tfw ponies watch my little human with you as the protagonist
>>
>"Did I do good?"
>>
File: s5k8kgqytqz8sxphc9cd.jpg (87 KB, 772x397) Image search: [Google]
s5k8kgqytqz8sxphc9cd.jpg
87 KB, 772x397
>>25537778
>Their face when
>>
Bump. Nice prompt you have here.
>>
File: 1417364096187.jpg (667 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1417364096187.jpg
667 KB, 1920x1200
>>25532777
I'm back and writing.
>>
>>25537778
>ponies watch a man slowly stress himself to death while watching YouTube to distract him from what's real because he can't handle real life and he knows it.

has anyone else gotten nothing but palm tree and limo captchas for the past 5 days or is it just me?
>>
>>25536398
>>
>>25541197
captcha works in mysterious ways.

Google is probably trying to tell you something.
>>
>>25496648
What he said
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.