[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going to an upcoming pone convention. How am I supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (373 KB, 1330x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373 KB, 1330x998
So I'm going to an upcoming pone convention. How am I supposed to survive in a sea of autism?
>>
>>25491324
Just think of having fun and hanging out with people who seems to have a grasp of social skill.

Show your own decency by not being a dick towards autists and do not dismiss cosutmed people as automatic shit bag.

Just be a human being and everything will be nice.
>>
Find the dudes that look most self-aware.
If you have a 4CC scarf, wear it. It's like a bat signal for nor/MLP/eople.
>>
>>25491349
Ah shit, I want one but aren't they all sold out?
>>
>>25491324
Drunk, and with something that hides your face when the photos eventually come up.
>>
Take a bottle of Applejack Daniels and get hammered at one of those plush stands nobody buys anything from
>>
File: Gilfull.png (2 MB, 700x1600) Image search: [Google]
Gilfull.png
2 MB, 700x1600
All the autism of the world?
you should have brought ten times as much.
>>
HAV FOON
>>
>>25491324
>survive
It's not that bad, honestly.

A convention is one of your few chances you'll ever get to totally let the spaghetti out. Just embrace it. I can guarantee you'll find people who are looking for people like you too. Alcohol always helps as a social lubricant too.
>>
File: 1444854807595.png (95 KB, 422x500) Image search: [Google]
1444854807595.png
95 KB, 422x500
>>25491470
You could try wearing a black shirt with the word 'Jerk' on it.
>>
>>25491587
"IWTCIRD" would also be acceptable.

What con are you going to OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 329x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 329x255
>>25491595
I be goin' to Ponycon NYC. If I could legally drink, believe me I would. >>25491476
Meh, I could wear a green morph suit with suit and tie I suppose.
>>
>>25491645

you can find someone there who'll buy you booze. i promise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.