[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you got to equestria, but were allergic to ponies? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1436634003297.png (650 KB, 691x897) Image search: [Google]
1436634003297.png
650 KB, 691x897
What if you got to equestria, but were allergic to ponies? Not life threatening, but an just the usual pollen sort of symptoms. Let's just say Zecora is unable to make anything due to your foreign anatomy.
>>
>>25468541
that would be the greater suffering
there could be no greater curse
>>
>>25468541
Twilight can probably find a spell for it.
>>
>>25468541
Magica ex machina
>>
>>25468541
>>25468553
>set foot in equestria
>there they are, waving and beckoning you
>all of a sudden your vision starts to blur
>you have trouble swallowing
>you start to itch alot
>should've brought an allegra or two bruh
>>
I'm allergic to a whole lot of shit but it's not unbearable so my cheapness won't let me buy anything other than off-brand pills that don't work.

This is basically my life already, so it'd be fine.
>>
Embark upon several hours of needlessly intimate biological exploration with Twiggy Piggy to find the cure.
>>
>>25468541
I'm not allergic to anything. Some allergies can be overcome by being exposed to it long enough.
If everything fails, I'll settle for some delicious catbirds.
>>
>>25468608
This.
>>25468541
Implying I didn't bring a shitload of benadryl, zyrtec, and other medicine
>>
>>25468541
Animal allergies doesn't seem to stop millions of people from owning cats and dogs.

I think we'd manage, especially for pone.
>>
>>25468541
My mother has animal allergies and owns a dog and a cat, and wants to get a second dog on top of that.

It's workable.
>>
>>25468541
>Let's just say Zecora is unable to make anything due to your foreign anatomy.
I know what you're going for, but I can't buy it. Horse antihistamines should work on humans.
>>
>>25468541
I'd literally kill myself

I have to double dose on prescription allergy meds as is and I still have trouble with some animals and in spring. being in a world of horse people without access to modern medicine would be miserable
>>
>>25468541
I'm allergic to cats and I keep them, no biggie
>>
File: fizzle1.jpg (133 KB, 1280x1388) Image search: [Google]
fizzle1.jpg
133 KB, 1280x1388
>>25468541
>Dragons
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.