[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emily Blunt in the MLP movie confirmed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: emilyblunt.jpg (179 KB, 586x555) Image search: [Google]
emilyblunt.jpg
179 KB, 586x555
Emily Blunt in the MLP movie confirmed.
>>
Who? Why are they putting in these Z-list Broadway stars/no name celebrities?
>>
>>25467885
because they're running out of ideas and this is what they think constitutes a good episode/show. Granted, they haven't gone over the edge just yet, but I really hope S6 doesn't follow this trend
>>
To be [honest] I didn't remember the actresses name, but Sassy reminded me of her from the Devil Wears Prada. It fits the obsessive fashion assistant role and I don't have any problem with it if it was intentional. They didn't make Sassy an obvious "this is a celebrity turned pony! We Simpsons now!" so cry all you want if you think that way.
>>
File: What the fuck man.png (262 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck man.png
262 KB, 945x945
>>25467715
>last name is literally blunt
>doesn't voice tree hugger or another one of fluttershy's hippy friends
>>
>>25467941
I wonder if this was done knowing that she'd be in the MLP movie. If so, why didn't she voice Sassy?
>>
>>25467944
that's nice, kid.
*pats you on the head while chuckling*
>>
>>25467885
Maybe they don't want guest stars to outshine the main cast or maybe they're cheap bastards.
>>
File: 1444867693519.png (621 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1444867693519.png
621 KB, 1366x768
>>25467988
All I can think about is the horror that were those Sony emails. The exec talking about getting "real" VAs and singers for everyone. Absolutely terrifying.
>>
The movie will be shit, and you know it
>>
>>25467715
>>25467715
wait......
i thought this movie was about actual ponies

did i miss something here??
>>
>>25468310
she's voicing a pony you turd
>>
File: every single time.gif (292 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
every single time.gif
292 KB, 500x277
>>
>>25467715
>Emily Blunt
Who??

>The female from Looper
Nope
>Juliet from Juliet & Gnomeo
I don't watch children's entertainment
>Emily from Devil Wears Prada
Never saw it
>The Full Metal Bitch from Edge of Tomorrow
Alright, got it.
>>
>>25468552
>I don't watch children's entertainment
>>
File: image.png (291 KB, 435x436) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291 KB, 435x436
>>25468552
>>Juliet from Juliet & Gnomeo
>I don't watch children's entertainment
He says on a containment board for MLP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.