[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Attention, there will be an assembly next block that everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
>Attention, there will be an assembly next block that everyone will be required to attend
>Also, to Anonymous, it will be appreciated if you give my pants back to me
>>
I know, there was a similar thread a while ago. I made this one because I might write some green.

What I plan is kinda like a CYOA, like I write a scene, and then you all tell me what you want to happen next
>>
>>25467176
Do it then
>>
File: 25211422.jpg (10 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
25211422.jpg
10 KB, 188x268
If dubs, first action is to go to the bathroom an sniff the seat of the pants, inside and out.
>>
File: 1434580554394.jpg (46 KB, 434x482) Image search: [Google]
1434580554394.jpg
46 KB, 434x482
>>25467176

If she wants her pants back,demand her panties.
>>
>>25467149
>suddenly, everyone in the hall looks at you, each giving you a different look of either disgust or horror
>you just stare at the inside of your locker, your face expressionless
>as many times as you have pulled pranks on the principal in the past, this one wasn't done by you
>you storm out of the school, all of the other kids insulting you behind your back
>>
>>25470646
This. This so much. Also she has to worn then for at least a full day and night.
>>
>>25471782
If this>>25467176
is you, its time for revenge. Find out what students are known pranksters and who might have a grudge against us.

Also if this isn't related to the CYOA, please continue.
>>
>>25471782
What the fuck kind of school would people look down on you for stealing the principles pants? That kind of shit would make you a legend.
>>
>>25471974
This.
Plus Celly probably gave them up without much of a fight.
>>
>>25471782
>not donning the most alpha "What of it?" look possible and wearing it as you look each and every person in the hallway right in the eyes for an uncomfortably long time
>letting petty awkwardness get in the way of establishing dominion over the entire school

ABSOLUTE. FUCKING GARBAGE
>>
>>25471782
>you storm inside your house, and grab the phone with a white knuckle grip. punching in the number to the highschool, you stand there. waiting in anger.
>*boooooop*
>*boooooop*

>*booo-*clickclunck*

>"Thank you for calling Canterlot Highschool this is-"

>you put on a voice simmilar to that of Goofy, but less redneck

"I would like to speak to the principal, please."

>"Uhm, sir I apologize, but Principal Celestia is-"

"MY SON HAS TOLD ME ABOUT SOMETHING DREADFUL, AND I AS A FATHER AM GOING TO TURN IT TO RIGHT! NOW PUT ME ON THE PHONE WITH THE GODDAMN PRINCIPAL THI-"

>you notice the generic waiting music blasting from the phones poor speakers

"Huh, must've worked.."

>several minutes later, the phone finally clicks

>"This is Principal Celestia speaking, how may I 'help' you."
>wow, she sounds rather annoyed,

*A-HEM* "My name is Anonymous senior and I'd like to-"

>"Well well well, if it isn't the little prick himself. *chuckle* What's thaat? Couldn't take the whole entire school calling you a pervert?"
>you hear what sounds like a chair creeking, you assume she's leaning back with her feet on the desk
>>
>>25471989
YES. Celestia the potentially perverted secret highschool principal bully is a go!
>>
>>25471989
This bitch messed with the wrong prankster.
Its time to declare open prank war. Whoever gets caught first loses.
>>
File: cameron.png (322 KB, 400x466) Image search: [Google]
cameron.png
322 KB, 400x466
>>25471989
"What the hell is the matter with you? My son informed me that he got a text saying his mother was in the hospital in critical conditions!"

>"Wait, w-what?"

"A FAMILY MEMBER IS INJURED, AND YOU INSULT ME! WHAT THE hell IS THE MATTER WITH YOU ANYWAY?"

>"Duhh.. Uh-uh-uh... I-I..W-w-ell y-y-you see s-sir I-I didn't think I was talking to you I-I thought I was talking to someone else y-you know that I would NEVER p-purposely insult you like that. I...I j- I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am.."

"PARDON MY FRENCH, BUT YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE"
>>
>>25472026
This feels like a reference
>>
>>25472026
please go on
>>
Really seems like you should have planned this out before starting a thread, OP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.