[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 18
I wish I would've found out about 4chan a long time ago. A few months back I had one of the best dreams (probably in the top 10) of my life. I was surrounded by ponies roughly half my height. We were all waiting in line to get a private "session" with Pinkie Pie. I was (if I remember correctly) the only human in the line. I had Rainbow Dash in front of me and Bon Bon behind me. We exchanged casual conversation as stallion after mare after stallion after mare came out of Pinkie's tent looking satisfied. It was finally my turn. My hands clenched up and I got really nervous. Pinkie and I entered the tent and she asked what me what I came there for. She sat down and waited for a response. I think my reply went something like "I wanted to fill your pie for you." She spread her legs and seductively grinned at me. "Come on," She said, "what are you waiting for?" I have no idea how long I fucked her, all I know is the dream was so vivid that it FELT real. Has anybody else had an erotic MLP dream?
>>
>>25460881
>I have no idea how long I fucked her

Zero seconds. She isn't real.
>>
>>25460881
One time I taught Twilight how to drive a van in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
>>
>>25460916
Well no shit, thank you for that glorious insight. It was a dream.
>>
>>25460881
I was looking for a lost "something" (can't remember what) and going door to door asking people and Pinkie Pie was in one of the houses (conversation contents also unknown)
>>
>>25460919
How long did that last without any collisions?
>>
>>25460919
How long did that last without any collisions ?
>>
>>25460919
How long did that last without any collisions ?
>>
>>25460919
How did any collisions without that last long?
>>
File: sleep.png (459 KB, 892x944) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
459 KB, 892x944
the most recent mlp dream I've had involved myself, Fluttershy and a faceless nameless observer I guess. Fluttershy was lying in my bed motionless with a blank expression on her face while the observer looked down at her breasts and told me that he thought her nipples looked "weird". I was quick to defend her by saying "I think they look cute. They're little buds". I was just trying to spare her feelings however as, in the dream at least, I thought they looked very unattractive. The nipples were dark brown and very saggy and I could feel myself cringe while we were both staring at them. The observer and I debate about the "weird" nipples for the rest of the short dream with me intent on defending my lady's honor.

I've yet to have a genuinely sweet dream involving ponies. I've had dreams about Fluttershy being a fast train, I've had dreams about tortured ponies being so depressed that they vowed never to move nor speak ever again and that through their devotion to stillness they "evolved" into plushies and figurines of themselves and that every plushy and figure of Equestrian ponies in existence are actually the trapped souls of said ponies who survived some kind of Equestria-wide massacre.

I want to dream about cuddling my waifu Fluttershy in a vast green meadow while telling her how much I love her. Or dream about exploring Ponyville with the mane six. Simple imagery like that, y'know.
>>
>>25461216
That part with the tortured ponies turning in to plushies. That's some freaky shit, reminds me of Skylanders, but darker.
>>
>>25461216
>the observer and I debate about the "weird" nipples
wot
>>
>riding on Rainbow Dash's back
>we're flying through a gigantic haunted house
>Dash is quite a bit bigger than normal
>her warm body feels nice
>enjoying the spoopy horseback ride
>suddenly Venom from Spider-Man
>he's fucking huge, like 30ft at least
>shit I'm gonna die
>instead of killing me he starts asking me trivia questions
>he doesn't speak
>instead a huge HUD shows up in my vision
>I answer the questions by selecting the answer with my mind
>varied topics
>sometimes about the show
>sometimes just random facts
>sometimes about my personal life
>question after question, he just keeps going
>then the questions stop
>no final score
>no feedback on how I did
>it's just over
>notice that Venom isn't moving anymore
>turn to Dash
>she isn't moving either
"Dash?"
>no reply
>look around
>there's no one around besides us three
>pause
>body suddenly becomes paralyzed
>like a thousand hands are gripping me
>someone whispers something in my ear
I wake up.
Who was it? What words were whispered to me? What would've happened if I didn't wake up? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z
>>
>>25462645
>body suddenly becomes paralyzed
>like a thousand hands are gripping me
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>25460881
Gigantic hallway. Dark-green criss-crossing pattern on the carpet floor.

There's a gigantic pony standing in the hallway.

Blue with bits of orange and green in her mane and tail. She lowers her head down closer and talks about volunteering to be my muse and that everyone needs one and how she would love to take the job.

Her mane kind of feathered out and her tail kept swishing because she rocked back and forth with enthusiasm a lot.

She had a rocker/raver sort of vibe to her, but what was weird was I knew I was tasteless, but I didn't think that zero sense of style applied to subconscious as well. Still, she was one of only 2 pony dreams I've ever had so it's kinda memorable, I guess.
>>
File: LadyRarity.jpg (375 KB, 817x1200) Image search: [Google]
LadyRarity.jpg
375 KB, 817x1200
Not erotic dreams with ponies. Those were with werewolves, and I haven't had one for more than two decades (Yes, I'm older than all of you).

But I had a tyrantlestia dream, in which I could fly/cast spells like an alicorn ... only I had my human form. I think so did they, JJ style appearance.

I remember hovering under a bridge just outside Canterlot, expecting that any sunstrike the princess sent against me, would have to burn through the stone first, which would give me enough seconds to move.

I believe my character had learned/decided/believed that sunstrikes too a long time to re-aim, and couldn't be moved after firing. So, hover under a bridge and retaliate once lava started to drip down from above.
>>
File: Nah, Bro.png (101 KB, 244x224) Image search: [Google]
Nah, Bro.png
101 KB, 244x224
>>25460916
>>
>>25460919
>>
File: 1443591823285.jpg (96 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
1443591823285.jpg
96 KB, 800x601
>>25460980
>>25460991
>>25461007
>>25461125
>>25465484
Fucking samefag
>>
File: nope kek.gif (188 KB, 664x233) Image search: [Google]
nope kek.gif
188 KB, 664x233
>>25465519
that black man has an odd looking face
>>
File: harold worry.jpg (81 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
harold worry.jpg
81 KB, 625x720
>>25460881
>I wanted to fill your pie for you
kill yourself OP
>>
>>25465591
some grade a cringe
>>
>>25461216
what the fuck
>>
>>25465519
My internet was acting up and wouldn't post for shit, so I accidentally posted it three times. Those last two weren't even me.
>>
File: sunrise.jpg (36 KB, 350x245) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.jpg
36 KB, 350x245
>Realize I'm dreaming
>Fuck yeah, lucid dreaming time, bitches!
>Teleport to my childhood home
>Phase through the wall into our garden
>Fly up into the air spread my arms wide
>Make the sun rise over the horizon
>It's beautiful
>Land again, decide to conjure a pony
>Rainbow Dash materializes in front of me
>She's there for less than 2 seconds before she implodes into a miniature brown pony in some cute silver armor
>The new pony is the size of a cat and comes up to me and rubs its muzzle on my hand
>I wake up happy

I love lucid dreams, but they often become unstable, but mostly for the better.
>>
>>25466082
the most lucidity I ever managed tends to be my conscious self, operating the camera, making jokes at the script writers expense as the guy playing me does stupid stuff and I try to peanut-gallery him into being less dumb.
>>
>>25466142
Sounds like The Stanley Parable.
>>
>>25466082
cool
>>
>>25466223
Literally played through that game last night.
Golden.
>>
>>25467761
Gotta love irony.
>>
File: 311988[1].jpg (192 KB, 2800x1575) Image search: [Google]
311988[1].jpg
192 KB, 2800x1575
>>25463857
>She lowers her head down closer and talks about volunteering to be my muse and that everyone needs one and how she would love to take the job.
Dude. I love the sound of that so much. Nice dream.

Anyways, anyone who's interested in reading a series of fascinating pony dreams should definitely check out the stories of Safe Haven: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1x00kfasvtyhk1k/AADDGm_zhOyzgV2OL3q4Ylh9a/Safe%20Haven/Caps
>>
File: Elba Ester Gordillo.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Elba Ester Gordillo.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
>Lucid dreaming
>Mombassa Suite starts playing
>>
>>25468071
>Safe Haven
For sure. Those were fun to write.
>>
File: Nov11 2015.jpg (184 KB, 1024x914) Image search: [Google]
Nov11 2015.jpg
184 KB, 1024x914
>>25466082
meh, every time i realize I'm dreaming, it doesn't last for long. I know I'm dreaming, but I feel like I'm not in control of my actions, foggy, almost like if I was drunk or something. And wake up in a few seconds or I "forget" I'm dreaming and the dream keeps going.
Anyways dream recall got much better and dreamscapes keep me motivated to keep practicing digital painting
>>
File: Stop it.gif (710 KB, 204x199) Image search: [Google]
Stop it.gif
710 KB, 204x199
>realize im dreaming
>try to fly like superman
>ManOfMurder.exe has stopped working
>en up jumping like a fucking retard until I wake up

Every
Damn
Time
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>25460881
I'll be totally honest. I rarely ever have dreams about sex; just doesn't happen for me, for whatever reason.
One night, though, I dreamt that I fucked the entire female cast of Tokyo Mew-Mew. I've never even watched that show before. It was hot, though.
>>
>>25468243
I'm 24 and didn't masteubate until I was 20. I never felt the need since I had wet dream, 3-5 times a week. It felt nice, since I would usually wake up right after cumming, but it sucked in terms of cleaning. My mom must have known and hated it, back in my teen years, before moving out.

I still get them if I take a couple of days break from beating off.
>>
>>25460919
>>
>>25461216
Jesus Christ, m8y. Are a lot of your dreams weird and creepy? I have a friend who pretty much only has nightmares and I feel half sorry for him and half jealous of him. The only nightmares I have are creepy shit like yours.

As for me, the only MLP dream I had involved talking to sexing pink pone. Shit was cash.
>>
I keep having a dream where I'm in my bed pretending to be asleep like a little kid while this guy stands in the doorway with a knife and a small animal next to him that sounds like a woman whimpering and sometimes sobbing
>>
>>25470727
Holy fuck that sounds scary. Does the whimpering sound like any of the ponies' voices from the show?
>>
>>25468191
As odd as this may sound, the moment you become self aware in your dream, twirl.. While awake seriously stand in the middle of a room and begin to twirl yourself around and around with your arms out and bring them in and repeat. Memorize this feeling. Next time you dream and become self aware twirl and recall that feeling, you can add back stability to the dream preventing you from waking up immediately. I been able to add a full hour dream time doing this. (I used to keep a dream log just to increase my lucid dreaming)
>>
>>25470779
Can confirm this works. The only time I lucid dreamed I used this technique to prevent myself from waking up and then proceeded to gain superpowers and have a picnic with my waifu.
>>
>>25470756
No it just sounds like a young woman and it sounds vaguely familiar
>>
>>25461216
I cuddle my fluttershy plushie every night and yet to even have an Mlp dream
>>
>>25460881
that pic still makes me unf
>>
File: 1365166580299.png (2 MB, 4000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1365166580299.png
2 MB, 4000x2500
>>25470965
Me too, bro. I cuddle my sweet little AJ and still only one pony dream, and that was before I got AJ.
>>
>>25471034
Tragic, anon. There's probably information about that somewhere; on how to direct your dreams, but I wouldn't know where to start.
>>
File: 1340920457572.jpg (400 KB, 473x2045) Image search: [Google]
1340920457572.jpg
400 KB, 473x2045
>>25472496
Here is a guide I saved from here a few years ago. I'm sorry the quality is a bit shit, but maybe you'll find it useful
>>
File: 1340920510360.jpg (290 KB, 562x2047) Image search: [Google]
1340920510360.jpg
290 KB, 562x2047
>>25473225
and the 2nd part
>>
File: FS.png (389 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FS.png
389 KB, 1280x720
>>25473225
>>25473245
I've been wanting to achieve lucidity for a long time. I've only ever tried the FILD method if you're familiar with it. All the other methods that I've been recommended are the ones where you intentionally induce sleep paralysis and then go from there. Sleep paralysis really scares me though, which is why I've barely tried them. Hearing about demon monsters raping you and having groups of scary looking dark figures stare at you from all sides is something that puts me off. I wish I was more brave.
>>
>>25460881
I had a pony dream last night, it wasn't lucid but in hindsight it was very funny, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie and Gilda were out somewhere in a big field under a tree, Gilda fucks off to the background to do something and Rainbow Dash confronts Pinkie and asks her why she insisted on coming along, Rainbow Dash was like "She's MY friend, I want to be alone with her, I like Gilda", and Pinkie goes "I like Gilda too" so then RD goes "No, I liiiiike, like Gilda" and Pinkie goes "I like, like Gilda too!" - not taking the obvious hint.
>>
>>25473392
I've tried FILD too but it only worked one time and never again, I don't know why. All the other lucid dreams I managed to have have been trough DILD (realizing you are dreaming inside the dream trough reality checks). And the other method you are talking about is WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming). Never really tried but as far as I know it takes time to master and should never be done unless you have already slept for a few hours (you sleep 4 hours for example, wake up and try WILD).
>>
>>25473614
People seem to be misinterpreting what I was saying. The dream was VIVID, it wasn't lucid. At least I don't think it was.
>>
Wish I had dreams.
>>
I didn't have many pone dreams, none of them were for sexual. My latest one was Interesting and a cool crossover. I was skiing with Papyrus in my home town, when we reached the forest mane 6 dressed as Christmas reindeer joined us, then they all disappeared, some crazy loops and buildings went ahead, I slipped, skis fell off. I kept walking, now recognizing the new place as a weird mix of countryside train station and the city I live in. I entered the train with my grandma, Flutters have been sipping tea in the corner, we joined her. But my grandma became Toriel at that point. And the train somehow moved to the subway. Things became blurry.
>>
Fluttershy reminds me of my wife, but that doesn't mean I have dreams of fucking her.

If you're in the habit of late-night snacks, ratchet them down a little. It might help
>>
>>25475315
>Implying people on /mlp/ are generally married.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.