[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A-anon... Please be ge-gentle with me... Y-you know how long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
>A-anon... Please be ge-gentle with me... Y-you know how long i-it's been since we've done something l-like this...
>>
Fucking gross, get the fuck out >no hooves >>>/trash/
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 371x264) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 371x264
>>25449792
>>
>>25449792
LOOK OUT

YOUR BED IS COVERED IN HORNED CATERPILLARS
>>
Alright, but you're going to have to roll over
I can't give you a back rub if you're laying down like that
>>
File: anonyhorse.png (65 KB, 655x611) Image search: [Google]
anonyhorse.png
65 KB, 655x611
>>25449792
"Just like my Japanese anim-NEEEEEIGHs"
>>
>>25449806
>reaching this hard
kek
>>
File: u wot m8.png (261 KB, 585x447) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.png
261 KB, 585x447
>>25449792
"Hold on one second here..."
>Luna looks confused here
>"What is it, my love?"
"Now, I'll be real here. As much as I would love to hit that so hard my dick might be sore for a the same duration as the cold war, what you just said somewhat... baffles me a bit."
>"What seems to be the problem."
"Well, for fucking starters, you're acting like this is something we don't do on a regular basis. If I'm not mistaken, we've fucked more times than Ozzy Ozbourne did drugs. And don't think I don't know about that healing you magical creatures can do. If you wanted to, we could fuck for days on end and THEN you might be feeling tired."
>"Does this mean... you are not willing to-"
"Oh no no no, I'm still gonna ram my shaft into that deep dark chasm you have there. Its just that you're acting like a timid little girl, rather than the sex maniac that may or may not have been so crazy in bed, the floors might be cracking. I know this because the guards downstairs kept yelling at me. You know what they said? You wanna know what they said? They said 'they're tired of rocks from the ceiling interrupting their poker nights by knocking out the dealer.' If that's not making things clear on how much you love my dick, then I don't know what is."
>>
File: 1399270491739.png (796 KB, 791x1011) Image search: [Google]
1399270491739.png
796 KB, 791x1011
>>25449792
Luna dear, you dont need to shapeshift to look like a human, you know I prefer a lot more my sexy mare on her original form.
>>
>>25451172
can we make this a george carlin in equestria thread now?
>>
>>25450583
You can fuck right off now
>>
>>25449792
How long it's been? You mean you didn't wait these thousands of years for me? Fuck this shit, I'm out of here. Go find another good goy cukold faggot. smfh.
>>
>>25451172
>tfw I read it all in his voice

That blessed man.
>>
>>25449792
>Monkeynized
>Nylon feets

F-fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.