[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cringiest thing you've done because of mlp?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1447537930028.jpg (276 KB, 1330x998) Image search: [Google]
1447537930028.jpg
276 KB, 1330x998
What's the cringiest thing you've done because of mlp? I once created a small cult dedicated to Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>25443890
I painted ponies for money. I don't regret it because money.
>>
>>25443890
I jizzed on my copy of Daring Doo and the Jungle of Terror and posted it in a thread.
>>
>>25443890
Blown a load on some pony fursuiter at a convention. Felt good, tho.
>>
Nothing yet.
But Anons will find some way to dare my ass to do this.
>>
>>25443890
I spilled some spaghetti about how good the show was on a few classmates near the end of one semester shortly after getting into the show when I was still on my initial pony high. Thankfully I was going to a different college next semester.
>>
Showed some friend some shitty art of mine. Though keep in mind they were into the show too, I don't go around throwing my horseshit in random peoples faces.
>>
>>25443890
That's kind of cool. Tell us more.
>>
>>25443932
Got any pics?
>>
>>25444054
http://sergiole.tumblr.com/ More than I'd like to admit. I haven't posted all of it but it's there.
>>
>>25444081
Really nice paintings dude.
>>
Literally nothing because my pony autism doesn't leave my PC
>>
>>25444372
Yet. The longer you don't do something, the bigger it'll be when you leave your PC, anon.
>>
>>25444354
Y-you too.
>>
>>25444081
Lost my shit at the moth pone drawn to the light pic.

Love the style on all paintings though!
>>
Browsing /mlp/ I think.
>>
>>25443890
Nonthing, I don't really go out much. Although I guess that's kinda of cringy in itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 900x675
>>25443890
I watched a show meant for little girls.
>>
>>25443890
I wrote fanfiction where Anon was a kid but the ponies didnt know so they treated him like an adult.

It was cloppy cringey shit and I regret spending all that time writing all that shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.