[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You live in a humanized universe where Cutie Marks are a thing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1023069.png (3 MB, 2879x1580) Image search: [Google]
1023069.png
3 MB, 2879x1580
You live in a humanized universe where Cutie Marks are a thing. You walk into a classroom to pick up some books and see Twilight showing off her flashing Cutie Mark to Fluttershy. They notice you, so Twilight quickly readjusts her skirt to cover her briefs and starts blushing profusely.

What say?
>>
File: feels.jpg (144 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
144 KB, 645x773
>>25442462
I saw your glowing butts but I'm a faggot and girls are scary so I'll just pretend I didn't see your butts.
>>
>>25442462
if it was a universe where this was something everyone had, I wouldn't really care. I'd likely seen that a million times by now.
>>
>>25442462
No.
>>
File: 1420094536016.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1420094536016.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
>>25442482
Pretty much this
>>
File: image.gif (332 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
332 KB, 360x270
"Awesome cutie mark and all, but you should wear different underwear - something a touch darker to match the rest of your outfit. You never know.
>I then exit the room with a calm demeanor and go aboutnmy business
>>
>>25442494
Do you live in a land where girls shoving their underwear in their friend's faces is a common occurrence?
>>
>>25442534
how else would we know what each other's cutie marks were? everyone would be wearing clothes to expose their thighs
>>
>>25442462
"At least I'm not French."
>>
>>25442633
A student's Cutie Mark is displayed on their school tie. This requires the tie to be custom made for the student wearing it, meaning if they lose it they have to give the school more money to replace it instead of using a hand-me-down. Fluttershy is out of uniform for reasons I can't be arsed making up.
>>
>>25442733
>fluttershy oversleeps because she sucks at school so she studies late into the night
>her parents rush her to school
>they forget tie
>she whines the whole way there about her tie
>"why don't you keep a spare in your locker, child?"
>"I don't know. Sorry."
>>
>>25442733
>there will never be an Equestria Girls movie where all the girls wear that
>>
>>25442462
At least you have your ass set to vibrate. Mine just rings out with this awful fart ringtone I can't get rid of.
>>
>>25442462
Giggity!
>>
>>25442462
Your ass is magical, girl.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.