[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're running so low on characters to redeem that they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: g.png (196 KB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
g.png
196 KB, 800x604
They're running so low on characters to redeem that they're going to go for Dragon Quest next season.
>>
>>25442331
Listening to bronies was the show's second mistake.

Listening to Hasbro corporate was the first.
>>
>>25442331
Scootaloo is the perfect mate for spike Both of them are losers that can't fly.
>>
>>25442331
Watch, next they're gonna revive Sombra just so they can redeem him.
>>
>>25442331
someone replace the retard pony with a chicken
>>
>>25442374
Scootaloo found her place in life and Spike hasn't. She's less of a loser.
>>
>>25442464
>glorified guidance counselor
>HERO OF THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE
Yeah, she totes has him beat, dog.
>>
>>25442374
Spike doesn't get any pony. Stop that. He'll get the new dragon OC that stumbles into town then he'll leave with her forever.
>>
>>25442560
>HERO OF THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE
>reduced to a shitty assistant no one cares about
>>
>>25442377
>Implying they didn't try that already once in the comics
>Implying they aren't trying it again with the current arc
It's just as shitty an idea as it sounds. At least they've kept it to the comics-shit and not in the show.
>>
>>25442576
That is a huge fear because it would make no sense.
>>
>>25442560
>>25442591
One of the worst parts of Princess Spike was how no one knew who he was.
>>
>>25442617
What about that Hope?
>>
>>25442734
She wasn't an awful idea in and of herself - I didn't mind her in Sombra's Fiendship entry. Her reappearance, though, seems to have her juggling several idiot balls at once.
> "Sure, I'll return Sombra's body to him without trying to talk him down from a murderous rage."
> "Hey, I'm going to hire a literal species of deceiving vampires to help me; that can't go wrong."
> "Hey, let me help my lover fight the princesses even though he's obviously still insane."
> "Oh, wow, Sombra turned the princesses to stone. I'm shock, totally shocked - nevermind that's exactly what he did the last fucking time."
>>
>>25442782
Hope is pretty goddamn stupid. Can't wait to see how they explain all of this shit.

But back to Garble: he'd be pretty easy to redeem if they just said he grew out of being a dick.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.