[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP Face Turns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: checklist.png (307 KB, 299x3000) Image search: [Google]
checklist.png
307 KB, 299x3000
Looking at this list, which character do you think is most likely to redeem themselves?

Which would you want to see redeem themselves?

Which do you want to see again, but for them not to redeem themselves?
>>
>>25438006
Spike.
>>
I'm going to go off the list and say Garble.
>>
>>25438006
The only ones that wouldn't be terrible are Lightning Dust and Spoiled Rich. The rest need to stay bad or else I'll complain.
>>
Chrysi
>>
>>25438006
I want to see Trixie have a proper redemption episode where she befriends Twilight / the M6...
>>
>>25438029
no. spike should kill himself. He has no chance of redemption.
>>
>>25438056
Spike.
>>
>>25438006
Nyx
>>
>>25438006
>tfw they didn't keep the original ending for Lightning
>>
>>25438006
I could go for a Lightning Dust redemption. Or they could lead up for one, only for her to reject it, but Glimmer seems to have the "fuck you and fuck your friendship" market cornered.
>>
>>25438110
What was the original?
>>
Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>25438853
She would just be knocked down to wingpony instead of kicked out completely.
>>
>Wind Rider
>Villain

He just wanted to make sure he kept his record.
>>
>>25438006
>The Dazzlings
Didn't their gem necklaces that gave them power get destroyed?
I can't see them being too evil after that, so they'll likely just try and fit in now I think.
>>
>>25438901
At the expense of Dash's reputation and future career.
>>
>>25438006
Starlight Glimmer

And who the hell is Spoiled Rich?
>>
>>25440825
Diamond Tiara's mother.
>>
I think it would be interesting for Chrysalis to turn, but can't imagine it being appropriate for anything but fics. Personally, I think a better canon turn would be Lightning considering Gilda's change.
Also, maybe Dazzlings (or just Sonata) cuz why not?
>>
>>25438006
Flim & Flam. I'd like to see them tasked with saving a town with their ingenious engineering, thus finding their niche of success without having to scam anyone.
>>
>>25438006
I've been wanting to see Chrysalis again for a long time, but I wouldn't want her redeemed. I like her as a villain.
>>
>>25438885
Yeah, even though you can't create real-life tornadoes (yet) I don't think they should downplay the dangerousness of tornadoes, or the seriousness of endangering others.
>>
>>25440846
That could be interesting. Sonata goes to the good side, and the other two wage war to get her back, and then at the end, they fucking die. And Sonata turns into a pony instead of that disgusting hydra shit.
>>
>>25438006
>>
>>25438006
>>
>>25438006
It certainly isn't going to be the Flim Flam brothers, they've broken free of the curse and exist outside of the redemption sphere now that they've have two episodes without redemption.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.