[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Are you our substitue today, Anon?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 172x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 172x359
>"Are you our substitue today, Anon?"
>>
>>25435712
No I'm just here to molest you in front of your friends.
>>
>>25435712
Yes, for some retarded reason Celestia wanted me to teach you human history. So... The Holocaust.
>>
>>25435712
yes. Todays lesson is how to properly cook a dragon.
>>
File: You Motherfucker.png (180 KB, 429x394) Image search: [Google]
You Motherfucker.png
180 KB, 429x394
>>25435712
>>25435717
My sides are gone.
>>
>>25435744
You have a childish sense of humor, senpai. baka desu. baka.
>>
>>25435712
"I have a very special assignment while being your substitute today, class....."
>>
>>25435712
"Ah miss Bloom, I need you to meet me after class. I want to test your knowledge on "Adult Health" science..."
>>
>>25435712
No, I'm just here because Cheerilee wanted to show you how bitter people turn out if they don't learn calculus in elementary school.
>>
Yeah, sure.
Hey. Check this out.
>>
>>25435712
"Why yes Applebloom. Cherliee is....'tied up' at the moment and she asked me to subsitute for her. Class, today, I want to teach you about how to be MY COCKSOCK [/spoier] "
>>
>>25435712
"Why yes, Applebloom. Cheerilee was called to an important meeting for all teachers across Equestria to discuss education policies and curriculum changes."
>The class murmurs with disinterest or slight confusion in response. You continue, anyway.
"But that's okay! I'll only be subbing for a few days at most."
>Scootaloo speaks up
>"Anon-"
"Mister Anon."
>"Uhh....right. Mr. Anon, what're you gonna teach us, anyway?"
>You rub your chin in deep thought.
"Well...I could follow your usual curriculum plan left by your beloved teacher...."
>You can almost feel the disappointment coming from the foals in the room, who thought the alien man would cut them some slack because he was a newfag to the art of education"
"....But, instead, I will teach you all as much of what I learned of my homeworld Earth and its culture instead!"
>Fillies and colts about the classroom quiet down their conversations to listen. It seems you've got their attention now.

>Grabbing a stick of chalk, you approach the far left end of the board, thinking of all the topics you could possibly cover. You could teach them so many things about Earth politics, History, some sciences, religi-...no, lets skip that one.

>You decide to etch into the board the first thing to come to mind:

MEMES, THE DNA OF THE SOUL
>>
>>25436757
Oh, this is gonna be good.
>>
>>25436800
Agreeing.

>>25436757
Continue the story! pls
>>
>>25436800
>>25436841
I didn't really intend to because I can't writefag for my life.
Here goes...something, I guess.

>>25436757
>"Me me's?" Another at the front asks "What's a 'me me'?"
>You nod, tipping your imaginary fedora
"Its pronounced 'Meem', lad....uh...Rumble was it?. Here, let me just write that down"
>You decide to write 'Meem' under the topic header and have the class pronounce it for good measure
>Sweetie Belle raises a hoof, waving it anxiously at the end. You acknowledge her prepared inquiry with a nod, prompting her to speak
>"If meme's are a part of souls, then do ponies have memes too? Or are they just...uh, hooman made things?"
>Thoughts of years of pone reaction images from your time on 4chan and /mlp/ come back to you as you prepare your response.
>Suddenly you weren't so sure if you could do it.
>There would be so much to teach. Ponies here don't know anything about computers, video games, or the internet. You'll have to give them a crash course on everything...but would it really be worth the effort?
>You were going to just go with full circle trolling for this class since it was easy bits anyway, but in the end, you realize...for the sake of your fellow anons who couldn't make it here, you must pass on their legacy...
>You're filled with DETERMINATION
>>
>>25437234
>>*Ahem*
>Diamond Tiara snaps you out of your stupor
>You point at Sweetie Belle
"An excellent question, Sweetie. While Memes are a product of human kind in my world, that is not to say that ponies cannot have created their own all the same."
>You go back to writing on the board for your next topic heading
>What is a Meme?
"Lets talk about what they are from the very beginning, everypony."
>You sit on the teacher's desk, facing the class
"To put it simply a meme is a thought or expression that can be passed onto others."
>Motioning to a few ponies, you continue your lecture
"I'm sure a number of you have in-jokes made up from your experiences, right?"
>"He's probably gonna be one of them," Silver Spoon whispers, not that you can't hear her.
"Imagine spreading that joke in a way that others around you can understand and appreciate over time. Something that others may even take and alter a little to make it funnier or more interesting."
>DT and SS are snickering about something. That's fine, though - you were prepared for this.
"Let me use an example. Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Diamond Tiara, please step forward."
>The CMC eagerly approach, though you can tell DT is a little apprehensive.
"Lets say I wanted to use a meme to show how disgusted I was about something. Remember that one funny face Diamond Tiara made in your clubhouse?"
>Diamond's eyes widen with surprise of your knowledge of that one instance, but the CMC remember it.
>The students murmur with curiosity about DT and her "funny face"
>You decide to draw a good looking doodle of it, adding a healthy additional dose of frown and neckfat, eliciting some supressed laughter from many more colts and fillies
>Even the CMC giggle a little while DT silently glares
"Imagine using that picture when somepony finds something particularly disgusting. From then on, others could come to associate that face with that expression sort of expression of a feeling."
>>
>>25437524
>Their bell rings for breaktime and you release the class to their playtime
>Observing from the window, you see others talking and playing with their friends, though a number of them make a fuss about Diamond Tiara
>"Make the face! Make the face!"
>"Disgust Tiara! Disgust Tiara!"
>Colts and fillies cheer and dance around her, trying to imitate her expression among their numbers or trying to prompt her to give into their demands
>It seems to piss DT off enough for her to chew them out about their own secrets and threaten them into submission...but even after her explosion, she sulks towards a corner of the playground.
>The CMC arrive to comfort her, but aren't able to brighten her mood much
>...Maybe that meme cut a bit too deep. Now that you think about it, that episode also had her dealing with her mother's influence and might have hit a sore spot in reminding her of what she once was
>You're gonna have to make this right, somehow.
>>
File: acceptable.jpg (60 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
acceptable.jpg
60 KB, 500x647
>>25437801
I'm enjoying this
>>
File: Dragon Ball P.png (43 KB, 231x211) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball P.png
43 KB, 231x211
>>25435712
I'll be demonstrating the equine reproductive system hands on today, who's first?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.