[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after spending the whole season building up Twilight's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: I wanna touch the booty.png (894 KB, 1255x700) Image search: [Google]
I wanna touch the booty.png
894 KB, 1255x700
So after spending the whole season building up Twilight's frustration over not being called by the map, they waste it out of nowhere on The Last Roundup 2: Electric Boogaloo? Why? What's the fucking point?
>>
File: 1353343230000.jpg (18 KB, 359x356) Image search: [Google]
1353343230000.jpg
18 KB, 359x356
>>25435288
>expecting quality from post-S3 MLP
>>
>>25435288
No point. Hasjew just wanted to push the Princess Twilight Cutie Crystal Treecastle & Cutie Map playset.
>>
>>25435288
at this point, I'm just waiting for spike to die like that faggot should already.
>>
File: the-rock-clapping.gif (2 MB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-clapping.gif
2 MB, 320x265
>>25435304
>>25435306
well fucking meme'd guise
>>
File: 1447521900402.png (605 KB, 986x893) Image search: [Google]
1447521900402.png
605 KB, 986x893
+Twilight and Fluttershy were both adorable
+Great animation as always
+William Anderson's classic banjo music
+Interesting spells from Twilight
+Simple slice of life episode with a retreaded moral, but still satisfying
+Great voice acting from the Hoofields and McColts

- Storyline that has been done better in previous episodes.
- Predictable outcome.

Overall, pretty solid 7/10 episode. You are all just over-hating it simply because it wasn't cram packed with character development and meme faces.
>>
>>25435580
What's so bad about wanting character development?

Also, you make fun of people wanting meme faces but then put "they were so le adorable XDD" as one of your positives for the episode. Make up your mind.
>>
>>25435288
Doctor Who did the anti-war moral much better last week
>>
>>25435670
Wasn't there a little character development? Like not teaching friendship lessons from a book, but by observing and intuition, like in a natural way?
>>
>Fluttershy gets some hay in her mouth
>spits it out and goes "bleh"
Why?
>>
>>25436445
Would you want to eat some nasty hillbilly food launched from a catapult?
>>
>>25435580
Nice analysis, but a poor conclusion.

>it wasn't cram packed with character development
Twilight realized that she can solve friendship problems better with a friend rather than with a book.

Usually, the episodes only do character development with an aspect of one or two ponies.

>it wasn't cram packed with character development
So what in fuck are you talking about?

>meme faces
It even has some of those.

>You are all just over-hating it
/mlp/ is just bored of ponies. The honeymoon's over and instead of leaving because of legit Hasbro fuckups, their obsession and sunken cost fallacy causes them to fap and bitch.

Don't mind me. I'll just be over here, enjoying comfy horse.
>>
>>25436668
This
>>
>>25435288
DESIGNATED
TWILIGHT
EPISODES
>>
>>25435343
Eat it all, you brony faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.