[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want to buy a USB draw pad and I am getting one as a gift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: japan-weird-horse.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
japan-weird-horse.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>I want to buy a USB draw pad and I am getting one as a gift for Santa-is-a-stalker-mas
>I want to look into making me have lucid dreams as often as possible

All because I want to draw ponies and dream about fucking them.

Am I faggot /mlp/?

Tell me. Tell me my fellow faggots.

Also, pic slightly related.
>>
How do you do lucid dreams anyway
everytime I try i fail and it has been more than a hundred times
>>
You're a faggot.
I'm a faggot.
He's a faggot.
She's a faggot too.
Everyone's faggot.
Let us all assimilate in our faggotness.
>>
>>25434866
I don't think you can actually controll this process.
>>
>>25434822
you're a gigantic faggot. not as big of a faggot as a spikefag is, but still pretty faggy.
>>
File: rarity sewing 3.gif (2 MB, 535x400) Image search: [Google]
rarity sewing 3.gif
2 MB, 535x400
Here is my guide to lucid dreaming:

1. Reality checks throughout the day. If you keep checking to see if you are dreaming or not, eventually it will pass on into dreams. If you have a watch, set it to beep every hour and do a reality check every hour. Reality checks include pinching yourself, holding your nose and seeing if you are breathing, or checking so see if you are wearing glasses (if you do wear glasses like me). My preferred reality check is counting my fingers. In dreams, you never have exactly 5 fingers. Your hand always has extra fingers or missing some. A big thing that shows if you are dreaming is clocks/words. If you look at some words, look away, then look at the words again, they will change. Same with clocks. I have had the majority of dreams become lucid because I realized that clocks or words didn't stay still and changed.

2. Dream journals. Don't slack. The more you write down dreams, even if it is only a sentence, the better you get at dream recall. When going asleep, tell yourself "I will lucid dream tonight" or something along those lines over and over. I usually count down from a 100 saying "I will realize I am dreaming tonight" in between each number. It really helps cement the idea in your head. I have dream journald going all the ay back to 2010, and it is an amazing feeling to go back and read that shit you forgot 5 years later.

3. When dreaming, if you realize you are dreaming, rub your hands together and spin in a circle once. This will cement you in a dream and make it feel more real, as well as last longer. If everything is blurry, say "clarity now", and your vision will become amazing.
I usually summon people (or rarity) by standing next to a closed door and visualizing what I want on the other side of the door, then open it. If it isn't right, close the door and try again. That is how I summon people to talk to or have sex. Mostly sex, but I have talked to my subconscious a few times. It was very eye opening.

1/2
>>
>>25435088
>tfw the only time you lucid dreamed you summoned someone for sex and ended up having a picnic with them instead
I'm enjoying this advice so far, Anon. I WILL have lucid sex dreams one day.
>>
>>25435088
4. Finally, if you don't mind waking up after 5 hours or asleep, try a WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming). In a normal sleep cycle, the first 4-5 hours of sleep is "deep sleep", and you don't dream. The rest of the time you sleep is REM sleep, where you dream. You just forget most of it. Set an alarm so you wake up after 5 hours of sleep (or, if you have the idea to wake up after 5 hours REALLY implanted in your head, you can will yourself to wake up after 5 hours like I can. It took me years to accomplish that).

Stay awake for 30-60 minutes, the whole time focusing on the idea you will have a WILD. Go to bed, and try to keep a stream of consciousness awake while your body goes to sleep. If your body falls asleep before you do, your body will fall into sleep paralysis, and you can't move your body. Don't be scared, this is normal. Just stay calm, even if you have some visual and auditory hallucinations. You are in a limbo state between being asleep and awake. As long as you accept it isn't real and don't become overtaken with fear, your hallucinations won't be that bad. After that, you will go directly into your dream, and have a very long and vivid dream that will feel a lot longer than most dreams.

I'm sorry if I am not describing this well, WILD is pretty difficult to accomplish. Do some internet research on it, they might describe it better.

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/wake-induced-lucid-dreams.html

http://www.dreamviews.com/wiki/WILD-The-Five-Phases-Of-WILD

2/2
>>
File: feels ok.png (63 KB, 550x560) Image search: [Google]
feels ok.png
63 KB, 550x560
>>25435088
>>25435213
Been keeping my dream journal for 3 and half years, and have around 600 entries so far. Yet I only had about 15 lucid dreams and none of them were really memorable, when I'm lucid It's like I was drunk or something. I know I'm dreaming, but I feels fuzzy and confusing, it doesn't really feel like I have full control even of my own actions. And I'm still having problems with my dream recall, at last half of the nights I don't remember anything.
>>
File: 1441895833582s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1441895833582s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>25435151
OP here again, summoned through the power of faggotry.

The one time I lucid dreamed it was to conquer a long time recurring nightmare I had. Ended up having a civil conversation with the nightmare inducing monster.
>>
>>25435213
OP Here.

Solid advice. Thanks, Anon!
>>
File: you_are_a_faggot.gif (717 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
you_are_a_faggot.gif
717 KB, 500x375
>>25434867
[OP once again.]

You're a faggot
and you're a faggot!

EVERYBODY IS A FAGGOT
>>
File: plank_feel.png (148 KB, 398x297) Image search: [Google]
plank_feel.png
148 KB, 398x297
>>25434866
I know that feel.
>>
File: 1445773086762.gif (554 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445773086762.gif
554 KB, 500x281
>>25434866
Had some mild success with W.I.L.D.s but It'd be far more controlled to just make a tulpa.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.