[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey Anon. What's this Hell place I keep hearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>"Hey Anon. What's this Hell place I keep hearing about?"
>>
>>25428133
the same as paris
>>
>>25428163
Come on anon, everyone knows hell is better than france.
>>
>>25428133
It's where all the cool kids who reject the needless restrictions of a burdensome authority go to have a party, forever!
>>
"An ignorant wizard made the universe. If you're a pretentious pretender, you go to a fluffy place called Heaven. Hell, on the other hoof, is Heaven's counterpart, where fun people go. This is why "I'll see you in Hell" is a phrase I reserve for friends, Ponka!"
>"That sounds fun, Anon! Let's wish everyone a fun time in Hell this Hearth's Warming Eve!"
>>
>>25428133
Its always warm and its where all the people who weren't boring dry bastards during their lives are
>>
File: 1402204435479.jpg (334 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1402204435479.jpg
334 KB, 1280x1280
>>25428133
It's where everyone besides mormons will go after death.
>>
>>25428163
C'mon man. It literally just happened. Is there no such thing as too soon on 4chan?
>>
>>25428133
It's called tumblr. Be afraid.
>>
>>25428163
Topical.
>>
>>25428133
"Where'd you hear about Hell?"
>"Well I keep hearing it on TV, and movies, and even saw this random homeless man constantly shouting 'WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL, THE END IS NEIGH!!' so I'm just curious about what it is. Is it fun??"
>You stare at her excited and innocent expression on her face, unsure if you should ruin it by telling her.
>You take a deep breath and decide to tell her what Hell is.
>After you finish explaining you see Pinkie's innocent expression has turned into a surprised and even scared one.
>"...Is that really all true Anon?...Is that really what it's like?..."
>There's no going back now, you nod your head
>"...Well sheesh, that sounds pretty harsh...even if it's for meanie-bo-beanies...Does this mean I'm going to go there when I die?"
>You feel relief knowing that there is a chance for a bright side to this innocence shattering.
"No Pinkie. You won't go to Hell because you're a good pony. Only bad people go to Hell."
>"Okay, that's good...Well what about Twilight? Is she going to go to Hell?"
"Of coarse not"
>"Well what about Fluttershy?"
"Why would you thi-"
>"And Rainbow Dash, and Rarity, and Applejack, and Spike, and Big Mac, and Cadence, and Shining, and Mr. and Mrs. Cake, an-"
>Thankfully, the jingle of an ice cream truck draws within hearing range, breaking her rambling off short.
>"OH BOY! ICE CREAM! I WANT CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY AND VANILLA, AND MINT WITH PEANUTS, AND CARAMEL AND blah blah blah blah blah"
>Your eye twitches as you find her rambling was cut short with a new one as you go to get ice cream with her.
>>
File: 1409613013479.gif (285 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1409613013479.gif
285 KB, 853x480
>>25428133

Why, it's a fantastic place filled with candy and gumdrops and lots of sugary ponuts! In fact, it's very complimentary to tell someone to go there. It's a way of saying, "Hey! You're a wonderful person who should go to a wonderful place!"

>"Oooo! Someone get me a megaphone! I'm gonna tell all of Ponyville to go to Hell!"
>>
>>25428859
She looks like one of those fucked up rabbits from the dark crystal in that image.
>>
>>25428133
Don't listen to these other naughty Anons, Pinkamena Diane Pie. Hell is a place filled with fire and brimstone that is ruled over by the fallen angel Lucifer. It is where all naughty ponies that haven't given their hearts and souls to our lord and savior Jesus Christ are doomed to spend all eternity, where they will be punished with unceasing torment. But it's easy to avoid going there, Pinkie Pie! You just have to accept Jesus into your heart and everything will be okay! Come with me, I'll show you how! Let's pray together!
>>
File: 1446523559085.png (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446523559085.png
8 KB, 320x240
>>25428133
a place better than my job
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.