[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slave Pony Auction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: SlaveRarity.jpg (116 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
SlaveRarity.jpg
116 KB, 700x700
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is a collection of stories about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

It is recommended that each story has to start off with anon purchasing said pony.
Also, if you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

This thread will be every Thursday unless content slows down and will go to every other Thursday. (yes its Friday today but that's because the last one died today)

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction

Current authors:
My own Pinkie Pie! by GearsGearsEverywhere
http://pastebin.com/UMhEaZ6n

Helping Her (Scootaloo) by HeliAnon
http://pastebin.com/j5aR9qWb

Buying a Bookhorse (Twilight) by Lurkernon
http://pastebin.com/zvvD2hcE

Regards, anon (Vinyl) by IHLAOY
http://pastebin.com/AySUp8Ma

The Slave Auction -- In Progress (Applejack) by Jessi Jinx
http://pastebin.com/gFYqU1d5

Recovery WIP (OC) by Klaifferon
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

No title (Cloudchaser) by Unknown
http://pastebin.com/UQqcaF2Q

California Express (Twilight) by Unknown
http://pastebin.com/FuFTWFVt

Previous thread: >>25385994
>>
>>25424532
wow. you must not like my story at all.
>>
>>25424688
What story is it? I may of missed it or forgot to add it.
>>
File: 1444105721293.gif (449 KB, 286x119) Image search: [Google]
1444105721293.gif
449 KB, 286x119
>>25424532
That picture is making me so sad.
>>
>>25424532
>Buying a bookhorse
Is that the updated pastebin from the stuff last thread?
>>
>>25424810
I'm pretty positive it is.
>>
>>25424532
Do any of these have mind control/brainwashing of slaves?
>>
File: 1447012590919.png (640 KB, 1018x1151) Image search: [Google]
1447012590919.png
640 KB, 1018x1151
The go-to recipe for White Knight General ("You know it, I know it and everybody in this god damn room knows it, so who we BS'n?!") seems to be as follows:

>show how Anon obtained pone
>pone doesn't trust him
>awkward car ride
>instill heart ache in the reader by injecting varying exposition on the pony's abused past
>also through their distant/aggressive/submissive behavior at home
>exacerbate the drama with persisting distrust from the pony in question
>insert drama in which Anon earns some trust
>then the story finally seems to begin deviating from the others in ways other than writing style

So I was thinking that if IRL drama will get off my fucking sack for an hour, maybe I could continue my Derpy bit that I abandoned who knows how many days ago.

Question is, is a mild slice-of-life tone going to clash with what we've all come to expect? Would that practically be off-topic at this point in the ride?
>>
>>25424688
Not OP, but here you go (shotgun approach)

? (Rarity) by ?
No pastebin
last post: >>25406929

? (Sweetie Belle) by ?
No pastebin
last post: >>25334139

? (Applejack & Rainbow Dash) by ?
No pastebin
last post: >>25316512

? (Maud) by ?
No pastebin
last post: >>25356627

Also PLS writefriends, namefag your story. Or at least write its title into the name field.
>>
>>25424832
These all have the opposite. This thread is white knight general.
>>
>>25424844
Keep in mind that anon doesn't have to be a White Knight, it just seems that's what most people decided to write.
>>
>>25424855
I legitimately wonder why such nice characters would be in the business of buying slaves in the first place.
>>
>>25424532
>We aren't making this a general.
This should seriously be merged into SiM. It's already a theme that has been used in that thread, and having two OPs so similar is useless, and hurts the board.
>>
>>25424878
Same reason why mankind just decided to revert to large scale slavery for these. The story can't exist if they don't.
>>
>>25424884
Nope. SIM is the exact opposite of these stories. Also SIM is basically >rape in a different form
>>
>>25424884
This is probably going to last a few more threads at best, same thing that happened to the homeless ones, they are over at some point.
>>
>>25424897
Just because the current stories fit that description doesn't mean it's the only thing they welcome. The OP clearly states this type of story is OK. They've even had fully consensual stories before, so I don't see the issue. This thread is SIM in a new dress, and probably has a lot of shared viewers.
>>
>>25424878
Well, if you think of it as rescuing them then it makes sense.
>>
>>25424910
>The OP clearly states
OP is a trigger happy fag

Then lets just move the non rape and non Mr Nameless NMM universe ones to here. I only know one which satisfies these two criteria (I didn't read all the SIM stories):
Broken Bluebird (Rainbow Dash) by !sKAfVnup4Y
http://pastebin.com/G97Nn1XW
>>
>>25424733
the rarity one. several people mentioned it to you. and I even posted a pastebin.
>>
File: 1444028483403.jpg (52 KB, 667x370) Image search: [Google]
1444028483403.jpg
52 KB, 667x370
>>25424890
They should at least try some background building.
I want to know how things got that way.
>>
File: 1433995641513.png (1021 KB, 1150x887) Image search: [Google]
1433995641513.png
1021 KB, 1150x887
>>25424884
Honestly I feel like submission is mandatory leaves a deconstructive taste on the prompt.

Names and ideas have power. they dictate peoples general behavior even in the smallest of details. if we moved this over to SIM, invariably, it would become more like it, and less like it is. It's like 4chan itself and your real life. many of you will act differently in one or the other.

If the expectation here moves beyond the specialized kind of prompt it started from, I could see a merger of some kind working. but as long as a supermajority of the stories focus on the prompt I can see a need for the thread to keep it's current focus and energy.

>>25424890
basically this. the story has a basic prompt. you can try to explain it but unless its actually relevant to the plot there isn't any reason you actually should.
>>
>>25425012
Is it this? http://pastebin.com/BG2s2fnX
If so I'll update the pastebin list.
>>
>>25425063
thats correct.
>>
>>25425038
What >>25425041 said really.

Last thread I posted some idea where Equestria had become a big free for all because half of the invading forces had more important stuff to deal with on earth, leaving horseland to do whatever.

Whatever turned out to be slavery and air piracy.

But I suck at writing credible dialogue so neither that nor my other silly shit will get a green.

Either way, you could always just set it in older times to explain the slavery thing away. Or in a space opera for that matter.
>>
>>25425092
Alright, pastebin list updated.
>>
>>25424849
looks like half of the sweetie belle story got ate.
I miss archive moe.
>>
>>25425138
google desustorage
>>
File: image.gif (147 KB, 390x324) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
147 KB, 390x324
>>25424532
I like how the you're not even bothering to pretend this isn't a general anymore. Honesty is the best policy after all
>>
File: 663096.png (215 KB, 556x700) Image search: [Google]
663096.png
215 KB, 556x700
WE GENERAL NOW
>>
Merge this shit with submission is mandatory already you fucking faggots, we don't need another fucking general.
>>
>>25425262
No.
>>
>>25425262
I love this kind of complaining, mostly because I know 90% of the people who shit post like this would never give up their own general.
>>
>>25425262
Your free keyword for today is sage!
This keyword can be used any time! Feel free to try it out!
If you are not satisfied with the results, you can always resort to the hide feature that you won last time! Using the hide feature does not have any side-effects.
If you still have any complaints, go fuck yourself.

Have a nice day!
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
>>25425262
>>
Writefags, please take names already.
>>
>>25424492
We race war now?
>>
>>25424532
Anyone think applejack write friend would mind if I wrote in off this story?
Basically my idea came off this back way auction
>>
File: 1446648475170.jpg (3 MB, 2672x1825) Image search: [Google]
1446648475170.jpg
3 MB, 2672x1825
Are pet pones allowed?
>>
>>25425368
cmon. we know pony terrorism would happen if this was going to be taken seriously.
>>
>>25425373
The prompt didn't necessarily say it couldn't be.
>>
>>25425373
Sure, I'll allow it.
>>
>>25425099
Spoils of war, gotta love it.
>>
Not sure if anyone cares but it Cloudchaser anon here. My computer's on the fritz so I'm relegated to mobile and might not be able to do any updates.
>>
File: obo.jpg (116 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
obo.jpg
116 KB, 600x597
>>25425778
No one cares. You are off by one.

pls continue
btw you can connect an external bluetooth keyboard to nearly any phone
most android phones supports external usb devices too, you just need an otg cable
>>
>>25425341

How many honest troupes do you think we could muster?
i'm going to pull some numbers out of my ass, but let me hear what you think.

I would guess there are maybe 100-200 thousand fans of the show that one would even think could be a solder. With 20-40 thousand wiling to give their lives for the ponies. maybe 30-50 thousand if you included equal rights activists. Divide that by the % of people that could actually get here to fight.
Even those not willing to fight may feel sympathy for our cause. But who would train us? Who would supply us?

WE MUST protect them. but who would protect them from us?
>>
>>25426004
>But who would train us?
We dont need any training. We just roll over the enemy, and cut them to pieces with our edges.
>>
>>25425640
It would've been more about Anon getting his band together from freed slaves. You know like sometimes happened with pirates back in the days.
>>
>>25426004
>who would train us?
Let's take a census on how many people here are also /k/ommandos.
>>
>>25426047
but i guess an even bigger question would be who would lead us? would /k/ommandos fallow? Has gorilla warfare ever won a war that wasn't fought on their home land?
>>
50th post, no green
>>
>>25425373
The fact that Twilight just looks so fucking destroyed there... gives explosive diabetes to my preexisting cancer.
>>
>>25426210
>50th post, no green

Well that just ain't gonna cut it.
Strap yourselves in everyone, we gotta prove why we're here.

>”I’m going stargazing.”
“Do you want me to come?”
>”You can come if you want. It’s not like I have a choice.”
>You get out of bed.
>Throw on a coat, some cheap shoes.
>Head out the door.
>Vinyl was already waiting for you.
>She looks awful.
>Not even her hair is spiky anymore; it just droops down over her face.
>You take a seat and sit next to her in silence.
>Eventually, she speaks.
>”Do you remember Nightmare Moon?”
“What about her?”
>”I was just thinking, the stars helped her escape. You think they could do the same for us? Open a portal to Equestria and take me home? Equestrian stars are a bit magical like that. I figure you just need to wish hard enough until they hear you shouting.”
“You might wake the neighbours if you actually shout though.”
>”Heh, maybe. Your Earth stars though, they don’t have any magic in them anymore. They’ve stopped working. They’ve stopped taking my pain away and now it’s just building. It’s building and I don’t know how to stop it or what I’ll do when it bubbles over. My charade is slipping and I don’t think there’s any point in coming out here anymore.”
“If you need to let it out, Vinyl, I’m here to help. You’ll get through this.”
>Vinyl looks upwards.
>”Why do you believe in me so much? I don’t even believe in myself as much as you. How can you have such faith in how I’ll act? I won’t get through this. I’m not this strong, chill pony you think I am. I’m broken. I’m a broken wreck held together by memories and pretending that everything’s okay when it’s clearly not. When I know it’s not getting better. And I hate myself for being broken. For not being the pony I pretend to be.”
“Vinyl, have you ever wondered why I bought you at the Auction?”
>>
>>25426747

“Why, out of all the ponies there, I chose you?”
>Vinyl turns her head to face you.
“They tried to talk me out of it, you know. Said there were many better ponies for me, but I chose you. They said you were a lost cause. There was no way to tame you, no way to make you work, no way to train you. You were the most difficult pony they’d ever encountered.”
>She tries to crack a smile.
“They were going to put you down, they were so convinced you’d never change.”
>She loses her smile.
“But you had this look on you that instantly caught my attention. Like you just didn’t care how bad things were. You were slinging insults at anyone who walked past. You were smiling as they brought you up to the podium. You laughed as they set the starting price as low as fifty dollars.”
>”But that’s not me…”
“I’m not done. I kept watching you, Vinyl. Because after every joke, after every insult, there was this brief moment where you let it drop. Where you became a scared little pony again before deciding to let it go and trying again. And I realised, that was the pony I wanted to buy. I wanted to see if I could make that pony hiding inside you come out. The real Vinyl, not this carefree persona you carry.”
“You don’t need to keep hiding, Vinyl. I’m not going to hurt you. Not intentionally.”
>Vinyl doesn’t say anything.
>”I think it’s too late for me. I’ll go crazy if I have to face all the fucked up shit that’s happened to me. You either go with the flow or you go crazy. That’s the only attitude.”
>>
>>25426755

>”Where do we go from here?”
“What do you mean?”
>”Where do we go from here? What’s the next big thing you can do for me?”
“Well, we still have your music. I suppose we could ask around the Auction, it’s just a couple of blocks away, find out where Equestria actually is. Go there, find some real evidence. Or we could save up, buy you an instrument, have you make some new music, that sounds cool. Do you have any other pony friends we could look for?”
>”No. It was just me and…
“Okay, I understand. Then we’ll just need to make you some new friends. Other than that, though, I don’t know. We’ll take it as it comes. All I know is, we’re going to make this place feel like a home for you, okay?”
>”Right, just a home where I can never leave on pain of death or hold any real power whatsoever.”
“It’s your home as much as mine, inside, you have as much authority as me.”
>”That’s nice and all, but you’re a human. I’m not. I wasn’t born to have authority.”
“Doesn’t matter. Everything is going to be okay. Everything is going to work out. Who cares what your race is?”
>”If I was human, people would care.”
“If you were human, I wouldn’t care any less.”
>>
>>25426770

“I’m sorry, if it helps.”
>”Sorry for what?”
“For what happened to Octavia. And the whole enslavement thing. And the Auction. Everything that’s happened to you since you got here, really.”
>”Oh, don’t be that guy. You didn’t kill… It’s not like I blame you for anything. You’re fine, it’s those other assholes who are the problem. Imagine how much better things could be if they were…well, let’s not go there.”
>Vinyl scratches her head, “I mean, sure, I used to think all of you were terrible, but it’s not like I was right. You proved me wrong. If there were more people like you and less people like them than maybe things would be better. Humanity’s only mostly unforgivable and I won’t let the tiny spark of it that’s alright feel bad for things it didn’t do.”
“But I mean, we could have been better. Things should have gone differently.”
>”Should have, yea. But they didn’t. And here we are. And maybe it’s still not as bad as it could be.”
“But the others…”
>”Are you the others?”
“Of course not.”
>”So stop blaming yourself for what they do. You’ve already shown that you humans can do good. You gave me a home again. You gave me my magic. We’re going to get my soul back. For the first time in years I actually had a genuine smile. You were just too slow to fix everything. Tavi included. And that’s not your fault either.”
>”Stop saying everything is going to be okay though, because you said you wouldn’t lie to me. We both know things aren’t going to get better from here. After all, things don’t get better unless…”
>>
>>25426780

>Vinyl stands up suddenly.
>She looks down the street silently, before turning to you.
>”I’m going for a walk.”
“Where are we going?”
>”You’re staying here. I’m going for a walk alone.”
“I don’t think you’re allowed to.”
>”Are you going to stop me?”
“Well, no.”
>”Then I can.”
“I think there’s like, a law or something.”
>”So? I get caught they’ll just send me back to you. And I know you’re not going to do anything to me, so what’s the problem?”
“Where are you going?”
>”Just around, dude. I need to get away from this house for a moment. Get a breath of fresh air.”
“Then why can’t I come?”
>”Just trust me. I’ll be back before you know it. It’s not like I’m leaving forever. Just a quick jog to stretch my legs for once.”
>You consider vetoing her position.
>But she probably wouldn’t accept your veto anyway.
“Just be back before sunrise. I don’t want someone getting the wrong idea about you and thinking you’re trying to escape.”
>Vinyl steps out onto the street.
>”No problem, Anon. I’ll only take a minute.”
>She took thirty of them, but she did come back.
>Dried tears covered her face, but she looked…better.
>Just a little.
>Like she knew what she wanted now.
>>
>>25426747
Glad ur back pal

Got a question for thread though. How would any of you feel about a... Schindlers list esque story? No ovens or concentration camps of course, more like an anon who buys ponies to put them to work, which in turn allows them to live comfortably enough. He tries to get them to understand not only their position but his position as well.

There may be sexy times involved.

And possibly some philosophy.

I think it would have at least 2-3 ponies in it, unless it's safer to just go with one. Perspective would be from the Pone's angle.
>>
>>25426806
yes pls
>>
>>25422660
>mlp science autist discovered portal
>family thinks he went missing and colects all his science notes and equipment in a box
>mlp anon enjoys equestria for years
>until his parents went to a scientist to see what their reclusive son was working on
>scientists takes his invention and recreates it
>capitalism happens
>normies don't care about mlp so capitalism
>>
>>25426785
Won't ever have enough of this. Do your thing.
>>
File: hitfeel.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
hitfeel.png
75 KB, 506x608
>>25426785
>>
>>25426785
>>25427010

also, nice transition from "I just don't give a fuck if you kill me right now" to "maybe you can fix me"
>>
File: russiansalute.jpg (58 KB, 1424x748) Image search: [Google]
russiansalute.jpg
58 KB, 1424x748
>>25426785
Oh god please buy her a friend she knew..or go on an epic adventure to find octavia
>>
>>25427525
Idea they go out on a journey for her music. But theres something odd about that ragged looking brown servant pony
>>
>be pol anon and Aryane
>be chilling with your wife whom you love
>well would be wife
>technically slave
>you wish the government would give them rights already
>you love Aryane so much that you even tried to protest once
>you showed up at a rally march, but then you were met with terror
>leftist
>kek musslim loving horrible people.
>you went to the head of the rally and slapped the shit out of the neon haired fagget.
>stole his mic.
>called them all nigger cock loving faggets.
>then told them if they wanted to free ponies then you better start acting like respectable shits.

>but right now youre at home watching the French get fucked.
>you decide that donateing money to pro pony freedom societies was more inline with your jewish values.
>she laughs at the french people being mostly Muslim
>then she is angry at them for tearing apart the white race.
>life is good, now only if you could marry it would be perfect.
>ugh
>>
File: TwO4Nte.gif (74 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
TwO4Nte.gif
74 KB, 292x292
>>25427647
>>
>>25427647
>>/pol/
>>if only i could marry my waifu
the irony is stong
>>
Bemp
>>
I'm not gifted with the power of WRITE, but I'v got a idea/question....do we have a Zecora
>>
>>25429382
Would need rhymes for that. The cookie cutter writefag won't touch that with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>25429382
Zecora is a bitch to write. Rhyming takes more work than it seems.
>>
>>25429382
Seems a little too easy, doesn't it?

Unless someone is really in the mood to write a 'your name is Toby' scene.
>>
>>25429411
>>25429418
Zecora could have had her rhyming habit broken by one of her previous owners who found it irritating.
>>
>>25429695
>Zecora can't rhyme
>struggles every time she speaks due to having to speak normally
I kinda like that idea.
>>
>>25429719
perhaps she has developed a stutter or some other confidence issues
>>
>>25429382
>>25429411
>>25429418
>>25429444
>>25429695
>>25429719
>>25429751
This sounds like a fun idea.
>>
>>25429785
She could be part of a convoy headed for an auction that was raided by a gang based in Compton.
>>
>>25429847
plz no rap battles
>>
Continuing California Express:

>”So… She made a dress using you as an… inspiration?”
“Not really, I think I was just there to sell it, something about Sassy’s marketing scheme.”
>”Then when it became a success… she stopped?”
“Yeah.”
>”Twilight. I think your friends retarded.”
>Twilight had her face against the glass, hooves up, admiring the coastal view of the 101.
“You know… Sometimes I think the same thing.”
>”I mean, artistic endeavors be dammed, you have a market success.”
“You weren’t there, it was killing her on the inside.”
>Anon grunted, having said his piece already.
“How close are we?”
>”About 30 minutes now.”
“How are you always so sure?”
>”I’m usually not, I just spit out an answer, this time however, this time I know for a fact.”
“… Because…”
>”Because this is where I grew up. Oh, forgot to mention, we’re staying at my friend’s house tonight.”
“You have friends?”
>”Believe it or not, I do have quite the budding social circle.”
>The highway turned away from the ocean and into a series of fields.
>Really, the highway came to a collapsed bridge and an impromptu road was made at some point.
>The fields were green and well ordered, what was growing seemed to be strawberries.
>In the distance a couple of figures holding rifles and standing at ease.
>Around them was a sea of different ponies all with their heads diligently down in the crops.
“Is this Monsanto?”
>>
>>25430168
>”Hell no, Monsanto would never let us drive through.”
>One of the figures waved them down and Anon came to a stop besides them.
>”Hey-o! I thought it was you when I saw this pile of junk heading our way.”
>The two men seemed genuinely happy.
>Anon simply relaxed, slowly easing into the home town vibe.
>”Mr. Moores, this is Twilight.”
>The Irish faced man leaned over to look at Twilight who hesitant waved at him.
>”Well it’s about damn time you bought yourself one. Look at that, you got one with wings and a horn.”
>A few of the closer ponies attending the crops looked up at the mention of an alicorn.
>Hushed murmurs of a princess this or royalty that echoed across the fields.
>Immediately the further of the two men turned and fired a shot into the air.
>The fields were silent again.
“Actually, I’m not on any contract. Anon here is.”
>Mr. Morres, looked at Anon.
>”Is this true.”
>Anon white knuckled the steering wheel for a second before responding.
>”Yep! Government contract and everything. Gotta take her to the east coast.”
>Mr. Morres Gave Anon the bug eye for a few seconds before slowly responding.
>”You always were a strange one.”
>>
>>25429785
Might do this tomorrow if nobody else does.
>>
>>25430216
>There was an awkward silence, from her view she could see Anon getting more and more tense.
>Mr. Morres rolled his jaw about before responding, simply looking at the rangers door handle.
>”Well… If you every need anything you know where to find me and mine.”
>He patted the door with a certain sadness and hesitancy before turning back to his ‘workers’.
>Anon immediate put the vehicle in gear and took off with a surprising lack of dust.
“You’re friends with these people!”
>”They’re practically family, and now, I’m not getting invited to thanksgiving!”
“Well I hope you enjoy it, just remember someone’s shooting over their heads.”
>”It was one shot! Besides your people made the portals, not mine.”
>The dirt road turned back into paved street, with houses starting to appear on either side.
“So, doesn’t mean that your people should be doing this.”
>”How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t think any of this is right?”
>Anon’s eyes stayed locked on the road, not a single facial feature moving.
>Twilight, not so much.
“Well, you don’t see me having hearthswarming eve dinner with the diamond dogs.”
>They reached the town center, a few people waved at the familiar ranger, Anon waved back out the window.
>He made a few few quick turns around some sandbags and defensive positions.
>”What the fuck do you want me to do, if I did everything by your moral logic I’d be sitting with the humanity front.”
“Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.”
>”But fair.”
>The ranger came to a stop in front of a single story ranch house.
>Without a word Anon got out of the Ranger grabbed the gas cans out of the back and started marching up to the door.
>Twilight could tell that this conversation was over as far as he was concerned and that she was expected to let herself out.
>Rather than knock he simply kicked the door, his polymer toe caps clanging against it.
>>
>>25430271
>The door opened a creak as a short mixed race man with a great big jewfro stepped out.
>Both Anon’s and the jewfro smiled greatly and bumped fists.
>”Melly! I didn’t think you would be here.”
>Melly took one of Anon’s gas cans before responding.
>”I wasn’t, but… I was about to take off again for Vegas but I’d thought I’d wait.”
>”Vegas is open?”
>Before he could respond, Melly tapped Anon on the shoulder turning him in place.
>He looked at Twilight who had just finished gathering up her bags and was headed over.
>”Who’s the pony? You didn’t buy her contract did you? You fucking mong.”
>Melly tapped Anon in the kneecap with the edge of the empty gas can.
>Anon yelped and hopped, his natural overreaction.
>”Melly, this is Twilight, the job I was telling you about.”
>Twilight put out her front hoof, Melly knelt down a little, took her hoof and shook firmly.
>”You’r princess Twilight Sparkle right?”
“Uh, yes. You’re the first human to know.”
>Melly stood to his full height, which wasn’t much, before taking Twilights saddle bags without asking and heading inside.
>He spoke over his shoulder as he set the stuff down in the middle of the living room.
>”I work with a lot of non-humans, they talk about you a lot.”
“Hopefully good things.”
>Melly shrugged as a two new figures walked in, one male and one female.
>Anon reacted first.
>”Zed, Gwen, This is Twilight”
>They both nodded and said their pleasantries; Zed took Anon by the shoulder
>”Man, you’re gonna want to see what came for you the other day.”
>>
>>25430392
>Melly had laid down on the couch and had taken to reading an old copy of popular science.
>The furniture all reeked of cheap and Swedish, but the reinforced brackets and hand staining made it clear that these were poor people with a purpose.
>This left just Gwen and Twilight standing in the dusty, but well loved living room.
>”So… Do you cook?”
“Eh, sorry, I usually let spike do the cooking.”
>”Oh, I guess I’ll just get started on dinner then.”
“I can still help.”
>Gwen moved over to the kitchen on her stilt like legs.
>”It’s fine, just trying ta feel out your vibes.”
>What was it with humans and walking while talking, it’s like they never rested.
>Twilight stood there awkwardly for a few seconds until she heard music coming from the living room.
>It had only been a few days, but she was already beginning to hate the lack of music.
>Seriously, humans don’t sing daily, isn’t that weird?
>She slowly crept her way to the living room and peaked in, covering half her face.
>The suddenness of this land, and the speed at which moods changed here made her feel out of place.
>Maybe everything was the same in Equestria and it was her that was changing.
>Either way, Melly was sitting alone in the living room still, his sidearm on the table and a record on a player.
>He caught Twilight’s curiosity, and waved her in. He returned to his magazine.
>Twilight took up position on a ancient armchair that creaked with every movement, but showed no weakness.
>She took up one of the large books on the coffee table…
“‘shooters bible 2017.”
>After a few minutes, Zed and Anon came into the living room, Anon had a new gun.
>Both Anon and Zed began disassembling the rifle and Anon’s revolver, meticulously cleaning each part.
>At some point Gwen came back in, waiting for something to heat or cool, Twilight wasn’t sure.
>And every time a record finished Melly would put on a new one and everyone sat content until dinner.
>>
>>25430168
>“You have friends?”
kek
>>
>>25430520
>Even then dinner was a quiet affair.
>Until the lights went out and the five of them took to the back yard and started a small fire.
>Zed brought out a cooler of assorted lagers.
>The four humans were content to drink in silence and enjoy a slow night in their strange lives.
>Twilight wasn’t.
“So how do all of you know eachother?”
>Melly looked up pointed at Anon.
>”Roomates back in 2013”
>Then he pointed at Zed and Gwen.
>”Through Anon”
>Zed took a sip before picking up the subject.
>”Me and Gwen married right out of highschool. I went to middle school with Anon.”
“oh…”
>Silent drinking, except for Anon whipping pebbles into the fire.
“I thought there would be more of you.”
>Gwen stretched out before sitting on the cooler and replying a air far too casual for the subject.
>“There were, but you know, plagues, famine, poverty, and warfare.”
“You aren’t angry about it?”
>She shrugged. Melly used his words, his hands out by the fire.
>”No point.”
“No point?”
>Anon spoke this time, a cold low monotone voice.
>”Nope, just keep your head down and make the best life you can for yourself. The best we can hope to do is to stop things from getting worse.”
>He took a long pull from his fosters.
>”We’ll leave tomorrow around 9 or 10. Apparently the road to Vegas is open again; we’ll hitch onto a caravan from there.”
>>
>>25430667
Good work so far anon. I'll make sure to update the pastebin in the morning!
>>
late night bump
>>
I figured I'd try my hand at writing something for this thread. Let me know what you guys think so far.

>Okay, deep breaths, relax.
>You are Anonymous and your doorbell has just rung.
>You are well aware of what awaits you beyond your front door, but you are still struggling to collect your currently scattered thoughts.
>The power of the internet is really fascinating, sometimes you can't believe what you can purchase from the comfort of your own home.
>Several days ago, you gathered up your neetbucks and made an investment in a mail order roommate.
>And by that you technically mean pony slave but you really don't want to think of it like that.
>You'd been considering buying your own pony for a while now, but you finally jumped when you found a listing within your budget.
>The site's warnings of "poor physical condition and work ethic" and "withdrawn and skittish" did little to make you second guess your purchase.
>Crippling loneliness probably helped expedite the process some as well.
>Your thoughts are interrupted by your doorbell ringing for the second time.
>Your hands are sweaty.
>Come on you autist, just open the door.
>You haven't been this nervous to pick up a pony since your last trip to McDonald's.
>>
>>25431747

>You open your door to reveal a very indifferent and impatient looking delivery man.
>Next to him is a fairly large kennel accompanied by a much smaller postage box.
>"Anonymous?"
>The mailman looks at you expectantly while holding his clipboard.
"Yeah."
>"Need you to sign for your delivery."
>You take the clipboard and give the document a glance over.
>Apparently the postal box contains magic suppressants and an all purpose heavy duty chain for "product storage".
>"You know, I've delivered a lot of slaves since I started in the live cargo business, but this bitch here might just take the damaged goods cake. Just sat in that there kennel shaking the entire trip, wouldn't eat, drink, speak or nothing. Might get better bang for your buck returning her and buying yourself a nice sex toy pal, but hey I ain't one to judge."
>You can't think of a response to that in three words or less, so you just nod and sign the document.
>"Well, alright. I hope that works out for you. You have a good one, ya hear?"
"Thanks, y-you too."
>You pick up the kennel and move your pony into her new home.
>>
File: 1111111.png (176 KB, 1052x1024) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
176 KB, 1052x1024
>>25431758

>Looking around the inside of your house, you feel bad about bringing another living being in here.
>Dirty dishes, empty food containers and other types of miscellaneous trash are littered everywhere throughout your living space.
>Shit can get messy if you don't have to keep up appearances.
>You clear a space on your floor for the kennel and set it down.
>Well, this is the moment you've been waiting for.
>You can feel your anxiety building up again.
>Breath in.
>Breath out.
>You open up the kennel.
>And nothing.
>You look inside.
>Curled up in the very back of the cage is a small, light blue unicorn.
>Due to the darkness inside the kennel and your efforts to keep your distance it is hard to make out her more detailed features, but she appears to have a two-toned mane and some sort of hourglass on her flank.
>Her deep blue eyes meet yours, they show nothing but fear.
>You feel horrible about this situation.
>It takes you a second, but you finally work up the courage to try to say something to calm her or at least get her to exit the kennel.
"Um, hey. My name's Anonymous, what's your?"
>The poor unicorn just seems to shake more.
"Well, uh, this is my house, and uh I'm excited to finally meet you. I hope that we can have lots of fun together."
>Your pony just tries to back herself deeper into the kennel.
>This is not going well at all, you really need to think things over before you say them.
>You are not in the mood for spaghetti, you have to get out of here.
"I-I'm just going to give you your space."
>You make a hurried exit to your bedroom and close the door behind you.
>>
>>25431774

>The light from your computer screen illuminates your otherwise dark room.
>You've been locked up in your bedroom since your attempt to make conversation in your living room this morning.
>Getting a pony was a horrible idea.
>You knew you were socially illiterate, but not even being able to communicate with someone you legally own is a whole new low for you.
>At least the people on your Chinese Cartoon Forum will get a kick out of it.
>Are you even going to be able to support this poor little horse?
>Your house looks like some hoarder tier bullshit and your income consists of whatever pity money your family or good ol' Uncle Sam wants to throw at you.
>You try to block out your worries and actually address the situation at hand.
>You find yourself resorting to playing out different ways you could try to start conversation with the seemingly broken unicorn in your living room.
>As time continues to pass, hundreds of different things come to mind, all with the same dismal, embarrassing and inevitable end result.
>You could just, uh... use her like the average slave owner does, but you're not that much of a degenerate no matter what your browser history may suggest.
>You try to consult google on different ways to help her with her skittishness, but by the time that thought had occurred to you, you were too tired to extract much info from the various pony slave info sites.
>It's probably about time to call it a night... or maybe an early morning.
>Eventually, you turn off the computer and lay down to reflect on the day.
>Feelings of regret slowly turn to loneliness, which is soon consumed by sleep.
>Maybe tomorrow will be better.
>>
>>25431782

>The sound of very gentle knocking wakes you up.
>Shit, what time is it?
>You take a quick peek out your window to see that the sun is already beginning to set.
>Well, fuck you too daylight savings time.
>There is another set of slightly louder, but still quiet knocks on your bedroom door.
>You're really grateful that the meek pony finally left her kennel, but it does little to relax you.
>It's so embarrassing you just woke up, and you're still pretty groggy, hopefully she doesn't catch on.
"Come in!"
>After a short pause your bedroom door opens, giving you your first good look at the pony you purchased.
>You cringe a little, it is not a pretty sight.
>Her light blue coat is spotted with dark bruises and what appears to be the occasional cut or burn.
>The look in her eyes and her frazzled mane practically screams the word terrified, she looks ready to run at a moments notice.
>The skepticism and fear in her voice when she first speaks just fuels your sense of pity.
>>
>>25431789

>"H-hey. I'm sorry for bothering you, master. My name is Minuette, I hope you're not mad at me for how I misbehaved yesterday, I'm sorry. I will be a better slave from here on out, master."
>You can tell she is trying her best to maintain composure, you'd say she's doing a pretty good job given what you can only guess she has been through.
>It's beyond you that she could somehow think that you were mad at her, but you know you need to clear the air in many different ways as quickly as possible.
>You pause for a moment to try and find the right words to say.
"Oh, no, it's okay. And you don't have to call me master."
>You really wanted to say more, but all of this was too much to handle at once.
>"I'm sorry, master. I-I mean I'm sorry. What do you want me to call you?"
"My name is Anonymous, but you can just call me Anon, if you want."
>At that point Minuette goes silent, but continues to stand uneasily in the doorway.
>An uncomfortable silence fills the room.
>You have to say something, the silence is killing you.
"Was, uh, there something... I mean, w-why did you knock? Not that I mind, just curious."
>Smooth.
>"Oh, I didn't want to bother you but I'm really hungry... and pretty thirsty too. I wanted to know what I could do to earn some food or water."
>Your stomach drops at the thought of you not feeding her before you ran off into your bedroom.
"Did you not eat yesterday after I went in here?"
>"No, master, I mean Anon, I didn't want to make you mad."
>You look at the nervous, malnourished unicorn in your doorway.
>There is only one reasonable solution to this problem.

That's all I got right now. Should lighten up in the near future. I was planning on writing more, but I write slow as hell and I'm pretty tired. If there is interest I'll try to update soon.
>>
File: 1445196015438.jpg (62 KB, 646x800) Image search: [Google]
1445196015438.jpg
62 KB, 646x800
Gibe moar Appul hoers, plox.
>>
>>25431801
Good so far.
>>
>>25431801
>If there is interest
There is
>should lighten up
Already pretty light what with the NEETness of anon, and all the ebin chins references, but goofy is good and all. I don't think we've encountered this type of pony slave before the obedient but obviously scared and skittish one. I want to see how this plays out.
>>
So why are you guys not in the "Submission is mandatory" thread again? This is the exact same premise.
>>
File: 1437320784268.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1437320784268.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>25432282
>>
>>25432456
I know it's not bait, that's why the fuck I'm asking.
>>
File: ThumbsUpRocket.jpg (19 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
ThumbsUpRocket.jpg
19 KB, 316x400
>>25431801
Keep going
>>
File: 1439824004406.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1439824004406.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
>>25432498
>>
>>25432711
>le bait XDD
I've not been here for the previous threads in which you might have answered this, so tell me: Why are you not in the Submission is mandatory general, other than to be special snowflakes and shitting the board up with more Anon generals?
>>
>>25432810
Why are you this mad at a series of threads that will at best last a few more?

This shit happens all the time, no need to autism over it.
>>
>>25432810
Just read the first 50 post of this thread
>>
>>25431801
>>not letting the poor thing keep calling you master
isn't that like riping a tongue off a frozen pole instead of just pouring warm water on it?
>>
>>25432810
everything about the topic you are asking about is here in this thread. the only thing relevant in previous threads is the pastebins.
>>
>>25433051
Who knows? On one hand its new and breaks old habits, which may be difficult, on the other its presumably a change for the better.

The more concerning part would be to just leave her be for hours after stammering some welcome. That has to be really confusing.
>>
>>25426785
update your pastebin pls
>>
Op here, I added the Minuette story and updated California express!
>>
>>25435463
In the pastebin of course: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
>>
>>25432810
SIM is more about rape and domination while this thread about white knights and pets.
>>
File: 1418941644225.jpg (629 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418941644225.jpg
629 KB, 1920x1080
>Anon needs a second driver to sign up for a couple of team races.
>Cannot find anyone willing or affordable.
>Nowhere in the rules does it state that ponies aren't allowed to partake.
>Buys one with whatever money is left.
>Trains them to drive and race proper.
>They actually get a license.
>Make a name for themselves by winning a couple of races.
Too bad I can't write. Have a bump.
>>
I have an idea for some short green. Would a complete lack of white knighting be a problem?
>>
>>25436266
If you don't go full sadist, why not.
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>25436266
Yea do it faggey.
>>
>>25436266
>Would a complete lack of white knighting be a problem?
Not in the slightest.

Worst case scenario? You move it to Submission is Mandatory.
>>
>>25436266
Do it please. If ts ponies as slaves it fits.
>>
File: 1446826295266.jpg (158 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1446826295266.jpg
158 KB, 1000x750
>>25438179
>>
>>25426806
Sounds good to me. Been waiting for a green like that.
>>
Bumping for more bookhorse
>>
>>25435074

Updated.
>>
File: 1434792247905.jpg (45 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1434792247905.jpg
45 KB, 500x363
>>25439273
Moar Vinyl?
>>
I realy fucking want to write a story where anon fucks with his slave pony's mind, crazy rules, harmless threads, stuff like that.
Am i the onely one who could get off on a highly confused pony?
>>
>>25439870
"We have to lay down some rules pony. Rule number one, you must always, under all circumstances obey rule number two. Rule number two, you must never, ever obey rule number one under any circumstances. Deviation from these rules will not be tolerated."
>>
>>25439889
I'd read this.
>>
File: Yes.gif (398 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
398 KB, 200x200
>>25439870
You have my interest.
>>
>>25439870
OH BOY YES PLS
>>
>>25432810
>>25435679
True but I always figured SiM is an AiE spin off while Pony Auction is a PiE spin off.
>>
>>25439870

Lurking
>>
On phone, but gonna try.

>Be Anon
>Fucking loner, living alone on money from the state.
>Playing games all day, basicly a waste of life.

>Found this place online doing a pony Slave auction, so you show up to see what you can get.

... Will fill more in here but wanna show direction of the story in a single post.

>Home, having had the pony delivered.
>You take off the covers from the cage and look at it, for a solid 10 minutes.
>By that time it's crawled into the back of the cage, making itself as small as possible.
>You then lie down with your hrad right next to it.
"Now that we are on the same level, let me explain the rules"
>You tilt your head to look at her but she just lays there, silent.
"Rule 1, whenever you break a rule you will recive punishment, choosen by me."
"Rule 2, you will speek onely when spoken too"
"Rule 3, the remote is always gone, should you find it, you must report it to me immideatly. Then recive punishment as if you broke rule 1."

will flesh stuff out more after sleep unless you tell me to >kill self.
>>
>>25426806
Twilight writefag seemed to be going in that direction, albeit with one pone and Anon perspective. Definitely worked there, so go ahead.
>>
>>25426806
Rarity fag here.
thats basically what horseman ship is, so you'll see that in one way or another in my story. horses are animals. and to get them to behave properly in domesticated life is a task that is requires work and understanding how horses think. then using that training to make them work, safe, and desensitised to the frightening stuff in our world.

shit will be different because Ponies are intelligent. but thats what the protagonist is working from.
>>
>>25440528
Can they still talk?
>>
>>25440452

Not bad, but don't be afraid to be more descriptive in your narration.
>>
>>25431801
das brety good mate

the extreme awkwardness is nice

Maybe she'll end up help him more than he realizes.
>>
File: large.png (1 MB, 1216x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1216x1024
>>25441311
yes, rarity has been trained not to however.
the following is spoilers on her back story, but not in extreme detail, just the overview

She was chosen because of her beauty by a rich girl who wanted to ride a white horse like a princess but couldn't get a horse. Slave ponies have far less strict requirements for purchasing, but she didn't want Rarity to act like a real slave, but rather, a horse, because it reflected poorly on her image

I normally like it when the ponies have to learn the language and the people involved start off with a language barrier, but others have already established that ponies can and do talk, so I'm not trying to buck that trend since I want to write in the narrative as others do. It would be neat to do a double session with sweetie author once Rarity is trained enough.

I also prefer this kind of art as the standard when involving human actors. It gives the ponies a fair amount of anatomy instead of cartoonish proportions. with this image, its easier to see how the expressive eyes are larger, and where the saddle, rains, halter, and any other tac sits on the horse, their body language, etc. I know a lot of people prefer smaller equines but generally in my stories adult ponies will be set around 10 to 15 hands.

Rarity is 11 and a quarter hands. Ponies have different and slighter builds than regular ponies, and weigh about half as much. Never the less, despite their weight ponies tend to perform very strong feats in equesteria, so that caries over to being able to be ridden.

Man I blather on endlessly, sorry. I can delete this if its too much horse spaghetti for you guys.
>>
>>25430667
>The house had enough couches and beds that no one was left on the floor.
>However, that said there was only one bed, which was given to Twilight despite her protests.
>She was woken up at around 8 by Zed, who came in carrying a tray of breakfast.
>Not being much of a morning pony Twilight didn’t move when he came in, only looking over at the food once the door clicked closed.
>She could hear a lot of movement.
>Slowly she rolled out of bed, flopped on the floor, and groaned with morning apathy
>The breakfast was simple, two pieces of toast with a glass of water.
>She ate at a slow pace. Until she heard the distinctive ‘thump-thump’ of a single piston.
>Piece of toast in mouth she struggled with the door knob, the lack of easy magic really starting to annoy her.
>Stepping into the hall she nearly bumped into Zed who was standing looking out the open front door.
>He had a mini-14 slung over his shoulder and a few homemade magazine pouches looped to a exposed belt.
>A man dressed in a naval uniform breezed past him talking to a quickly trailing Anon.
>”Right, I got some updated maps and some new info.”
>Anon stopped in the doorway, quickly regarding Twilight with a brief ‘mornin’ before returning his attention to the uniformed man.
>”You gave me a map three days ago in Portland, and yes I know Vegas is open.”
>The uniformed man rubbed his head, he had deep bags under his eyes and his skin seemed to be thinner than a piece of paper.
>He obviously didn’t sleep much. He only noticed Twilight when he took his hand off his head.

It's getting real quiet here guys.
>>
>>25442201
>”Princess.”
>He tried his best to salute, but in his state it looked insulting.
>”Look, just update your map with mine, I wanna get back to Hueneme.”
>All the humans present pulled out maps, almost perfectly in sync with one another.
>It was too early for Twilight to endure this strangeness, simply choosing to sit on the floor and try to eat her toast.
>Key word being try, how in the name Tartarus did earth ponies do it so easily.
>The humans squatted on the floor and began marking their maps with whatever they had on hand.
>Anon finished marking his map with a texpen, took a moment to regard it, and was immediately displeased.
>”You’re joking right?”
>The uniformed man looked a little too smug for Twilights comfort.
>”No, and in light of recent changes, the UN address has been moved back.”
“Moved back to when.”
>Twilight still had crumbs on her muzzle and a mouthful of toast.
>The three humans regarded her surprise, assuming a member of royalty wouldn’t speak with a mouthful.
>With a few seconds to compose himself the uniformed man responded in a measured voice.
>”Too whenever you get there… Now, I’m leaving, I have a bunk calling my name.”
>Anon stepped aside letting him out the door, the uniformed man walked uneasily to a large KTM endure bike.
>After putting on his helmet He attempted to kick start it, after failing a few times he called both Zed and Anon over.
>Twilight watched chewing on the crust, interested to see how these contraptions worked.
>She decided on buying a book about human transportation while the two men pushed the bike down the street.
>>
>>25442225
>Having brushed her teeth and her mane with a fair amount of difficulty and some assistance from Gwen she came into the morning sun.
>Melly was standing behind a open top baja bug, he had a flat head screw driver and was turning something on the engines carburetor.
>Zed and Anon both sat on the tailgate of the ranger waiting.
>Anon hopped off the tailgate, hailing Twilight with a raised arm.
>”Sleep well?”
“Better than last night.”
>”Good, good, it’s gonna be a long, probably shitty day.”
“What is it, dragons?”
>”No, the minotaurs and the diamond dogs are starting to close off the road to Vegas, so Melly and Zed are coming along.”
“Alright… Lets get this over with.”
>Zed lifted up the tailgate, shouting out as he did so.
>”That’s the spirit!”
>Anon was unfazed, responding his usual monotone.
>”That said, you have choice of luxury transportation. Melly’s junky ass bug, or the danger ranger.”
>Melly looked up from over the bug.
>”Did he just call my bug ‘junky’?”
>Twilight didn’t respond, instead trotting over to look at the bug, unlike the ranger it didn’t have bucket seats.
“I think I’ll save my spine and go with Melly.”
>>
>>25442260
>After some more idle adjustments by Melly the convoy was off, the bug was much more comfortable ride than the Ranger.
>Not only that but Melly had an ipod hooked up to the sound system.
>Looking about the vehicle Twilight noticed some oddities, namely the 8mm rifle hanging off the frame and the holster on the steering column.
>After about 20 minutes or so of driving Twilight attempted to read the book she brought with her.
>It was ultimately useless, Daring Do not having the same effect as normal.
>It made a certain amount of sense to her as she was living more like Daring now than on any of her previous adventures.
“So… Think we’ll make it to Vegas before tonight?”
>”If not, I’ll be surprised if we make it at all.”
“And why’s that.”
>”It’s open desert, tatzlwurms like to come out at night, eat whatever’s on the road.”
“Can’t we go offroad?”
>Melly looked over at her, a humoured expression across his face, Twilight couldn’t help but smile at the expression.
>>
>>25442282
>It was all in the jewfro.
“I’ll take that as a no then?”
>”No, both of the cars can take it off the road, but doing so puts us at risk of getting trapped by the d-dogs.”
“d-dogs?”
>”diamond dogs. If you stop a vehicle over sand they’ll getcha.”
>Thinking back to her own experiences this made more sense.
>A few minutes of silence passed before the ranger in front of them moved over to the middle of the road.
>With a gentle movement Melly followed along, leaning over to see past the ranger.
>”Looks like Monsanto got some new indentureds.”
“You mean slaves.”
>”Same thing really.”

sorry, cut the section in half.
>>
>>25442295
>Much to Twilights surprise the convoy had moved to avoid hitting a small crowd of ponies walking down the street.
>She pushed her hooves into Melly’s side.
“Wait, stop. Stop!”
>The bug came to a slow rolling stop. Melly looked about, confused.
>”What? Did something fall off the back?”
“No, what are those ponies doing?”
>”I dunno, but they’re walking into the Mojave. They won’t make it.”
“Well?”
>”Well what?”
>By this point the ranger had circled back and the ponies were getting close enough to make out individuals in the roads heat shimmer.
>The ranger pulled up facing the other way, Anon leaned out of the open window as Zed held out the other window.
>He had his ruger braced on his hip, giving the ranger as a whole a very militant look.
>Anon looked at the back of the idling bug.
>”Did something fall off?”
“No, we’re turning back.”
>She stood up in the seat, putting her hoofs against the frame giving her a better speaking platform.
“You’re going to give those ponies a ride to where ever they’re heading.”
>Without another word anon sat back into the ranger.
“You did it for those humans.”
>He didn’t respond, rather, he shifted the ranger into gear and headed for the Ponies.
>Twilight slide back into the plush seat of the bug.
>Melly stared at the road before angrily taking off his outer layer, revealing his telnyashka.
>”Thank you.”
“What?”
>”Thank you, I used to do stuff like that.”
“Why did you stop?”
>”I got jaded, we all did.”
>>
>>25442315
>The ranger came back with a bed full of ponies, some clinging to the roll cage, all scared and emaciated.
>It came to a stop next to the bug again; this time however Anon got out and walked to the bed and started pulling out boxes of supplies.
>Without speaking he started piling them into the back seat of the bug.
>Twilight hopped over the side of the bug and climbed up the ranger into the bed of ponies.
>After they got over the initial shock of their princess being in front of them they bowed, or tried.
>The ones on the roll cage couldn’t do much other than lower their heads.
“It’s fine, it’s fine… just… what are you doing out here?”
>The ponies all looked uncomfortably at each other as Zed got out and leaned against the bed having a cigarette.
>Within moments Anon and Melly joined them, every once in a while taking a cautious glance around.
>Eventually one of the ponies, a Pegasus mare with a dirty brown coat spoke up.
>”Our contracts ran out…”
“So you just left?”
>Anon took a drag from Zeds cigarette before passing it to Melly and responding in a cloud of smoke.
>”They kick them out, once the contracts done no company wants to re-hire a pony.”
“Don’t you know that this place is dangerous?”
>Her genuine concern was lost on the Mare as she looked down feeling a little stupid.
>”Well… we just thought that if we could make it to Vegas we could sell ourselves on a new contract.”
“No… That won’t do… Anon, they’re coming with us.”
>Anon shrugged, it was on the way.
>”Sure, we’ll make vegas before sundown anyways.”
“No coming with us for the whole trip.”
>He put his head down on the edge of the truck bed, sighed and brought his head back up.
>”Yeah, ok.”
>From behind Anon’s back Melly gave her a great big thumbs up.

I'm out for now.
>>
Up from 10 before bed.
>>
>>25442342
You haven't had much feedback for this so I'll give you some.
It's very different to the other stories and I'm quite liking it so far. It has a dystopian, almost post-apoc feel to it. The addition of supporting characters was nice as well. Gives some room for interaction outside of the main characters.
>>
>>25442342
do you have an outline/skeleton for the story or you are just making it up as you go?
>>
File: Heading home.png (966 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Heading home.png
966 KB, 1280x720
No Vinyl update today, sorry.

We're nearing the end, and it needs to be perfect. I'm not posting this until every word is right.

Pic not related, this won't happen.
It's far too optimistic.
>>
>>25443364
>We're nearing the end
noooooo
>>
>>25443364
Do your worst, anon. I'm ready.
>>
Bump incoming.
>>
>>25444049
>>
>>25436266
Working on this now. Should I use Apple Bloom or a different Apple filly?
>>
Still lurking.
Bump
>>
File: flight.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
flight.jpg
425 KB, 1920x1080
>>25443364
>Anon and Vinyl stumble upon a portal
>Explore the empty ruins of Equestria that was
>>
>>25442342
Take a name, faggot.
>>
>>25444832
Applebloom
>>
File: 1437779247114.jpg (114 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1437779247114.jpg
114 KB, 800x800
Still waiting for Applepone.
>>
>>25446219
We all are. That one needs at least some closure.
>>
File: peaceful_rest.png (607 KB, 911x1147) Image search: [Google]
peaceful_rest.png
607 KB, 911x1147
>>
File: appelslave.png (479 KB, 834x1024) Image search: [Google]
appelslave.png
479 KB, 834x1024
Applehoers is best slave.
>>
>>25446341
Unf. I wanna whip her so hard her fur flies off in bloody little tufts.
>>
>>25446341
>>25446406
I'd love to read a quick harsh/cruel scene based on this pic. Applejack is trying desperately to please her master by pulling him in his cart, but he has it loaded down with so much shit her hooves skitter and clatter against the ground fruitlessly, it just won't budge, it's too heavy for her, but her cruel master doesn't spare her the lash for even a moment. The flesh of her rump ripples and twitches, her tail pressing flat against it in anticipation of each lash as she hears the whip sailing through the air, unable to escape its brutal sting, eventually breaking down into tears and begging for mercy, her exhaustive efforts both to pull the immobile cart and escape the pain of the lash eventually leading her to collapse under the onslaught.
>>
Is there a story with Applejack in progress? If someone can link it I would love to read it.
>>
>>25446596
>http://pastebin.com/gFYqU1d5

Guessin you didn't read the OP then.
>>
>be Anon
>start underground pone railroad
>never stop until all magical tiny colorful horses have been relocated to their homeland
>escape there with them to avoid prison/murder
>destroy portal/gateway/etc
>become venerated hero
>get tons of mare pussy
>stallion ass/dick too if you want it
>live happily ever after
>>
>>25446853
That's a lot of horses to get back home.
>>
>>25446853
>destroy portal/gateway/etc
>become venerated hero
>get tons of mare pussy
>stallion ass/dick too if you want it
>live happily ever after
>forget humans created the portal in the first place
>they make another soon after
>find your race traitorous ass
>publicly hang you for all the ponies to see
>their smiles and optimism: gone
>>
>>25446992
>humans created the portal in the first place
k
>>
>implying we'd enslave ponies
>implying we didn't learn our lesson already from the failed nigger fiasco
>implying we want another class of lazy violent victim-complex "citizens" after pony slavery is banned
>a.k.a. niggers 2.0
>>
>>25447137
Pony slavery probably wouldn't last nearly as long as nigger slavery did. Ponies are cute, so people will feel sympathy for them a lot sooner than they did the niggers.
>>
>>25447137
It's the same reason why sympathetic Anon keeps buying slaves, it's just a prompt.
>>
Continuing from http://pastebin.com/zvvD2hcE

"Come on, come on..."
> Glass crunches under your feet with each step you take through the ruined office, a circle worn through the rubble-littered floor floor from the pacing.
> Gritting your teeth, you dial the number again.
"Pick up, Twilight. Come on pick up!"
> You'd taught her to use the phone, answering and dialing with a stylus on the screen.
> So why wouldn't she be-
> "Hello?"
> Relief brings your pacing to a halt.
"Twilight? Hey, listen. I might be home a bit late tonight. Something's come up at work."
> "A bit late?"
> The skepticism in her voice is obvious, and you wince.
> Twilight had become quite good at guessing when you weren't telling the whole truth.
"Okay, pretty late. Look, I just wanted to tell you I'm alright, and you don't have to worry."
> "Worry? I'm not that needy, Anon."
> Ah, good.
> She hadn't watched the news, then...
"Well, uh - good. Uh, so I will probably be home by the time you get up in the morning. Feel free to raid the fridge, or take anything else you need."
> Pausing, you try to think of anything else she might need.
"If I'm not... I'll call in the morning. Anyone knocks on the door looking for me, tell them I'm still at work."
> "Did something happen, Anon?"
> Now the worry was tinging her voice, and not without reason.
> You tug lightly at the bandage wrapped around one forearm; it'd begun to itch again.
"Yeah. Something... happened."
> "How bad?"
> Shit, she must've heard the tone of your voice.
> Glancing out the window, your gaze falls through shattered windows on dark buildings illuminated only by the multihued flickerings of a dozen fire trucks' lights.
> And beyond them, a dull-red smoke still reaching to the sky.
"Bad."

--------

> Twilight isn't sleeping on the couch when you do finally arrive home.
> She isn't waiting at the door either, which considering that it is four in the morning is a good thing.
>>
>>25448112
You fucking shitdick

more
>>
>>25448112

> Endearing it may have been, that pony's neuroticisms left you seriously wondering at her health sometimes.
> At least the vet had cleared her - as clear as someone who'd been through her experience could be cleared, anyhow.
> Losing your bag and gaining a drink, you wander to your room - and promptly discover where Twilight had hidden herself.
> Well - not hidden, really.
> She was stretched out across your bed fast asleep, curled tightly as tightly as she could.
> A book rested just in front of her, it's page now slightly twisted.
> Chuckling softly, you reach out to snag the book and properly shut it; unfortunately, you are rather exhausted and your ninja skills are not quite up to snuff.
> Twilight shifts as the books is removed, one eye creeping open.
> "'non?"
"Hey, Twilight."
> Reaching out, you gently ruffle her mane.
"Sorry it took so long. Things were... messy."
> "I know. I watched the news after you called. I know you said you're safe, but-"
"Twilight. Come on. Not now, okay?"
> Grinning apologetically, you collapse on the edge of the bed and put an arm across her back.
"I'm home, I'm safe, and I really need to crash for a bit."
> Please, please don't let he keep ask-
> "What happened? They just said it was an accident, but they aren't reporting on any details..."
> Freezing, you hesitate for just a second - a second too long for Twilight not to notice.
"In the morning, Twilight."
> ...at least let her get this last night's peaceful rest before you have to drop this on her.
> Briefly Twilight fixes you with an accusatory stare, but levers herself upright in the end.
> "Okay. In the morning, but then I want to know everything aboooohsweetCelestiayourarm!"
> Wincing heavily at the sudden pitch of her voice, you sigh heavily.
"They're just bandages, Twilight. It's not broken."
> Holding up the offending limb, you show her the dressing wrapped around your arm.
"See? Not that bad. There was just some glass, but it's all out now."
>>
>>25448131

> "Did you get the cuts looked at?!"
"Yes, Twilight. I did. The paramedics patched me up and sent me home."
> One more lie can't hurt tonight, right?
> After all, you're going to hit her with enough things later on.
> No reason to lay another thing on her mind.
"I'm fine, Twilight. Go to sleep."
> When morning comes, you're surprised to find that Twilight doesn't wake you up.
> Ever since things had taken a turn for the better, she'd become something of a walking alarm clock in the morning.
> Any hope of mercy dissolves like smoke on the wind when you enter the living room to find Twilight already up herself - browsing away on her computer.
> When she looks up, a jolt runs through you.
> Her eyes are already wide and shaky; you should've forbidden her from looking up more about it.
> But, knowing Twilight, that would only have driven her thirst for knowledge...
> "H-Hey, Anon. I thought you might want to sleep in."
> Nodding silently, you move to take a seat next to her on the couch.
"I... appreciate it."
> "They're saying someone died now."
> Another wince runs through you - this one very physical as well as mental.
> Twilight sees it, too.
> "How many?"
"Six. Four humans, two ponies. At least, when I left last night - they were taking some others away to the hospital."
> Pausing, you steel yourself for the inevitable question.
> She was a smart girl, but didn't always notice your little cues.
> "What happened?"
> Sucking a deep breath in, you let go - and allow the words to flow.
"We were firing up a new system. Something entirely new, not tested before. It was coming up slowly, but some feedpipes ruptured and that knocked a gas line free; it was all down from there."
> "New..."
> The gears are turning in her head, mind circling ever closer to an inescapable question.
> "It wasn't..."
> Now it's Twilight's turn to drawn an unsteady breath.
> "One of mine?"
>>
>>25448164

> No avoiding it now.
"It's not your fault, Twilight. Even in that configuration, the pipes were barely under three-quarters load when they went. We knew there'd be additional pressure but it was within tolerances. They shouldn't have-"
> "That's not the answer!"
> A hoof beats against the sofa; her eyes have narrowed to slits and ears slammed down to either side of her head.
> "It was, wasn't it? It was a change I designed that you were testing!"
"...yes."
> Bobbing your head once, you let the last of the air rush from your lungs.
"Yes, it was one of your suggested designs. But Twilight, the entire thing shouldn't have-"
> It's too late.
> The stylus she uses falls to the floor; her eyes fill with tears as a barely-comprehending look fills her face.
> "I - I killed..."
"No."
> "Your arm - I hurt you too..."
> Reaching down,you cup your hands over both her cheeks, lifting Twilight's eyes to focus back on you.
"You didn't, do you understand? This isn't something you did. You couldn't have known - I couldn't even have known, and I was there."
> "No!"
> The next thing you know you're falling from the couch; you hadn't even felt Twilight touch you, but tumbling away you were all the same.
> "You don't - I - aaaargh!"
> A shrill scream echoes through the apartment as she knocks the computer away with a hoof, leaving you scrambling to catch it before it can crash to the floor.
> "This - this is why - I shouldn't."
> Drawing another shaky breath, Twilight lays her head down and lets her tears begin to flow for real.
> "I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be... helping. I just get ponies - people - hurt. It's just like..."
> A little shake of her head, a sniffle, and she goes on:
> "I told you I was broken. Why didn't you listen?!"
"Because you aren't, Twilight. You're fine. This isn't your fault; we all looked at the designs-"
> "But I thought them up! It's my responsibility!"
> Now something new fills her eyes, bitter anger stabbing out at you.
>>
>>25448211
Don't interpret the fact that I fucking hate you as a sign that I don't want more.
>>
>>25448211

> "You... you pushed me into this. Why didn't you listen to me?! I told you I was-"
"I heard you! But I don't think it's right!"
> "And look at where that got us! Six are dead because of that!"
"Six are dead because a pipe wasn't built right. That's not your fault!"
> "It is! Every time - every time I..."
> There's no way she can go on; just as quickly as the anger had filled her it departs, leaving the empty, shaking shell of a pony in its place.
> "Please - don't make me do this anymore. I don't - I don't want this again. Not a third time; I've already failed twice so badly now."
> Again your mouth opens, but nothing comes to it.
> What can you say in a situation like this?
> Instead, you reach out to place an arm around Twilight; after a second's hesitation, she leans in against it and lets the tears run.
> Shifting closer, you simply remain silent - hand stroking back her mane and waiting for the worst of it to pass.
> Eventually her sobs fall to something less raw, sheer exhaustion despite the early hour silencing her cries.
"Now, Twilight. Listen to me. This - this wasn't your fault. You had no way of knowing-"
> "Not an excuse."
> Her voice is hoarse, but that doesn't mask the bitter pain in it.
> "I shouldn't have done that. Shouldn't have gone back to doing that."
> Outwardly you merely wrap an arm about her and squeeze gently, but inwardly you're wincing heavily.
> The blood-work results from Twilight's vet visit were due any day now; you'd been hoping to have some good news to buoy her over any bad news that came with them.
> But after this one-two punch...
> If you weren't careful, this could set her back a long, long ways.
"I know - I know this isn't easy, Twilight. Trust me, it's hitting me hard too - but, I still don't think you should give up. You didn't build it; you didn't damage the pipes."
> "If you order me...."
> Her head doesn't even rise, the words mumbled down towards the couch.
"Order you?"
>>
>>25448318

> "Did you forget? You bought me. I'm still yours."
> A hoof rises to touch the collar on her throat.
> "If you order me to make more of these designs, I.. will."
> If you order her.
> Racking your brains, you realize that you can't ever remember ordering Twilight to do any of this.
> Told her that work would be good for her, yes.
> Sometimes asked her to take a look at your job's details, and suggested the try to improve on them.
> Maybe even informally told her to get to work.
> But never given an explicit order to begin making the designs.
> Never indicated that was her duty to you as your property.
> If you made it an order now...
"No. I still don't think this is your fault, but I'm not going to force you to do more until you're ready."
> Mental issues aside, you'd seen before what happened when people in a bad mental state were pushed to work.
> Ponies didn't seem to be that different; if she produced the errors and mistakes you normally saw from distracted, unhappy workers then it'd only feed back into her.
> Laying her head back down, Twilight lets her eyes fall shut.
> "Thank you, sir. I should - you should keep me doing simple things. Basic things nopony can ruin. It'd be better that way."
> Sir.
> You shudder softly.
> Sure, you'd known what you were getting into when you bought a pony.
> But hearing her say it, hearing the word so totally ruled by pain and misery -
> That wasn't something you were quite ready for yet.
"Look, Twilight. I'm going to go get breakfast started. You just stay here, okay?"
> "Yes, sir."
> Wincing again, you rise and head for the kitchen.
> Something fancy today, you think.
> As you work, periodic glances are taken out into the living room.
> What you see isn't reassuring.
> Twilight was still splayed out on the couch, eyes staring off into nothingness.
> Well...
> It was only a few minutes since the shock had hit.
> Maybe it'd get better in time?
> Maybe.

That's it for now.
>>
File: 1446486906525.gif (840 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446486906525.gif
840 KB, 640x360
>>25448340
>>
>”Ah don’t wanna do this no more!”
>With a tinge of guilt, you lock the last restraint around the mare’s leg.
“Sorry, Apple Bloom, but the fee is non-refundable.”
>You try to pat her head, but she jerks away from your hand. Hell, if all four legs weren’t anchored to the stand, she’d probably run back out to the fields.
>It’s a minor miracle she stood still long enough for you to tighten the leather strap around her barrel, let alone the leg restraints.
“Look, girl, I know this isn’t ideal, but with the corporate work camps and such buying up the last of the government’s prisoner contracts, we don’t really have much choice. We’ve already sunk the money into this deal and can’t afford to just throw it away.”
>She shakes her head frantically, refusing to listen to your words.
>You sigh – and Apple Bloom flinches at the noise.
>She’s knows you well enough to recognize your patience is running thin.
“You’ve been with my family for how long?”
>”T-three years, s-sir.”
“And we’ve treated you well in that time, haven’t we?”
>She doesn’t answer; a dark corner of your soul is tempted to beat some respect into her, but you need the mare as healthy as possible right now.
>Besides, that’s not your way.
>There’s no point in beating a lie out of her, no reason to hit her until she just tells you what you want to hear. You’d only be venting your anger and frustration on her, because there is no way a few kicks will actually make her happy about her situation.
>>
>>25448614
>Still, you wonder if you’re too gentle with the ponies – but your uncle was a harsh man, and you saw how that worked out.
>You’ve been running the place for two months, and despite having next to no idea what you’re doing, you suspect you can’t be running things any worse than he had.
>Sure, he’d made some good decisions, here and there, and this deal was probably one of them. But even at the end, he was driving the farm into the ground – the canner price for that stallion hadn’t even come close to covering the cost of his funeral.
>That damned pony would have been worth more alive and in the fields, but just like now you hadn’t had much of a choice.
>Standards must be maintained.
>”But… but… Ah changed my mind… sir,” Apple Bloom whimpers softly, shaking in the restraint. “Ah know what Ah said, but –“
“You don’t have a choice, girl, and neither do I. This deal was signed and paid for damn near a year ago.”
>You’ve been putting it off as long as possible, but time’s up.
“You’re the only mare in heat right now, Apple Bloom, and Steffords isn’t a patient man. It’s either now or never.”
>”Then Ah say never!”
“Sorry, but you don’t get a say.”
>Her legs are shaking so much you suspect that the metal stand is the only thing keeping her upright.
>You would sedate her, but after the last time you tried…
>>
>>25448630
>Ponies can be surprisingly delicate, and the farm can’t afford to go throwing away any more money like that.
>”Ah got rights,” Apple Bloom murmurs, staring at the wall. “You can’t do this.”
“First off, you’re damned lucky I told you about that -”
>She snorts angrily and futilely tries to pull free of the restraints.
“Stop that!”
>The mare freezes when you raise your hand – and you’re glad that’s all it takes.
>”You – you can’t hit me no more!” she stutters after a second. “You told me so!”
>Dammit.
>You lightly smack her flank, making her jump – as much as the restraints allow, anyway.
“No, the treaty we just signed with your princess says we can’t be cruel, and all that means is we can’t beat you for the hell of it. Doesn’t say anything about enforcing discipline.”
>”But – “
“Besides, girl, if it weren’t for the cease-fire driving the prices sky-high, those perverts would still be making their pony-snuff films, legal or not, so shut your mouth. Steffords’ll be here any minute and I already get enough crap from him about how much I let you all get away with!”
>You’d rather not deal with the man at all.
>Silently, you curse your departed uncle for setting this up – and paying for it so far ahead of time. Thinking “long-term” he had put it and you have to admit he had a point – stud fees had only gone up after the cease-fire last month, just like he had predicted.
>>
>>25448646
>”Ah don’t wanna do this,” the young mare whines again. “My sister always Ah should save myself for somepony Ah love!”
“And I don’t want to have to listen to Steffords bitching about how he deserves more money for this, but we’ve all got to do things we don’t want to do.”
>There’s no time for this; there’s still work to be done.
>You roughly – perhaps more so than necessary – grab her tail and yank it upwards, tying it the leather strap running around her barrel.
>Apple Bloom doesn’t scream – she knows better than that – but she does wince and shut her eyes.
>Dammit, you don’t really mean to hurt her.
“Dangit, girl, calm down.”
>”Ah can’t,” she whimpers softly. “Ah only said Ah’d do it so you wouldn’t hit me.”
“Well, you better, because I already made the mistake of sedating one pony and I won’t do that again. You saw what happened, didn’t you?”
>Their bodies didn’t react well to most medications. Too many generations used to doing things with magic, the scientists were saying; their bodies just couldn’t deal with the chemicals.
>True or not, there’s no way you’re letting one of the unicorns off its suppressants to sedate her magically. Even if any of the farm’s unicorns had that particular talent, your uncle’s funeral was closed-casket for a reason.
>You learned a lot from him – particularly from his mistakes.
>Never let the unicorns off their suppressants.
>Even if you treat ‘em right – and he hadn’t – the withdrawal will drive a unicorn mad.
>>
>>25448654
>Another reason you’re going through with this – you’d rather sell off the pointy-headed bastards if you could. The way you see it, they’re a liability, a mistake just waiting to happen, but right now the farm needs the workforce.
>With another irritated sigh, you wrap the heavy leather guard around Apple Bloom’s neck.
>”No! Ah –“
>She tries to jerk away, but you grab her head and pull it back.
“This is for your own good, girl.”
>She shudders at your angry growl.
>”Try sayin’ that when you’re the one locked up and presented to the whole world!”
>Her tail twitches as she tries to cover herself.
“You wouldn’t be, if you’d just do what you’re supposed to, girl! You think I LIKE using the stand?”
>No warning this time – you simply smack her flank with the flat of your hand, leaving a faint pink mark shining through her pale coat.
>”N-no, sir.”
“Then just stand there and take it!”
>”Ah… Ah’ll try.”
“You better, because I don’t know how this stallion will react if you start trying to buck him off. Like I said, this –“
>You tap the leather guard encircling her neck.
“ – is for your own good. Steffords’ stallion isn’t all there and he might try to bite you if you start acting up.”
>Apple Bloom is quiet for several long seconds before suddenly relaxing her body.
>She slumps in the stand, her head hanging dejectedly.
>”Fine,” she mumbles. “Ain’t like Ah got a choice.”
>>
>>25448669
“Sorry, girl.”
>You try to scratch between her ears, but she flicks away your hand.
>Good enough. At least she isn’t struggling anymore. You don’t need her to like you or even be happy about things, so long as she doesn’t make them any worse.
>Apple Bloom mumbles something you don’t catch, her soft whisper drowned out by the sound of a truck grinding to a halt outside the barn.
“He’s here.”
>You sigh for a third time and glance over at the mare.
“What did you say?”
>”What’s his name?” she asks again, just loud enough for you to hear. “Ah might… ah might know him –“
“I don’t know. Steffords doesn’t let his ponies have names.”
>The mare winces as a truck door slams.
>”T-then what’s his cutie mark?”
“Burnt off with a brand, so he doesn’t have one.”
>”But how can Ah –“
>You can barely hear her over the sound of Steffords stomping around outside. Even so, it’s a distraction.
“I’ve got work to do, Apple Bloom. I can’t deal with your questions right now.”
>She doesn’t fight the gag you shove into her mouth.
>Good, because it’s for her protection – if she used that tongue of hers on Steffords, he’d likely kick the shit out of her.
>>
>>25448688
“Look, I’ll try to find out, okay? All I know is this stallion is a damn big bastard and strong as hell. The only reason he’s in private hands is he didn’t come out of the war all there. Doesn’t talk, doesn’t fight back, but he can’t do a damn bit of work because he can’t remember anything for more than a heartbeat.”
>There’s the sound of a bolt being thrown – he’s getting the stallion out of the trailer.
“Pretty much all he’s good for is breeding, and Steffords is keeping things at a premium by demanding a live cover.”
>You sigh for the fourth time as your neighbor leads the massive stallion through the doors.
>Damn big bastard – you’d almost suspect he was a real horse if it weren’t for his bright red coat.
>Apple Bloom tenses up immediately; even though she can’t see the stallion, she must be able to smell him.
“Calm down, girl. This won’t take long.”
>>
>>25448700
>bright red coat
>>
>>25448700
You son of a bitch...
>>
File: poorzecora.gif (230 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
poorzecora.gif
230 KB, 500x500
>>25429719
>>25429751
>Be Anon.
>And even though the sleazy scum of a seller tried to convince you to empty your wallet on a pristine unicorn slave, your attention was pointed elsewhere.
>Namely, the only black and gray equine that stood out in the masse of vibrant colors.
>Leaving the seller to his rant, you make your way to the striped pony. It was just too intriguing to ignore, the pattern, the mowhawk and those almost glowing cyan eyes.
>Stopping by the cage, you hastily look over the summary;

ZEBRA
FEMALE
AGE UNKNOWN
TRAINED FOR; MANY DOMESTIC APPLIANCES, CLEANING.

>Brief least to say.
>But the jawdropper was the price.
>Barely a quarter of that unicorn!
>"Ah, Stripes caught your eye huh?"
>The salesman remarked with a chortle.
>"Yeah, she's pretty exotic but its damaged goods like hell. I dunno if-"
"What happened to her?"
>"Dunno. Previous owner's serving lifetime for some shit, cops just dumped her here with me."
>"No papers, ID or chip, and she can barely say anything at all... I was kinda uncertain putting her out for sale, I mean besides the exotic stripes, the vaccine I gave her is worth more."

Tired as balls, leaving this here and'll check on in the morning if any want >cont
>>
>>25448766
Assuming you wait until morning to read this...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR
>>
>>25448340
>>25448318
>>25448211
So good. I hope you keep it up.
>>
>>25448849
>>25448340
this
>>
>>25448340
Goddammit anon. You got me.
>>
>>25448700
>bright red coat
OH SHIT NIGGER
>>
>>25448727
>>25448765
>>25449280
Just tell yourself the stallion is a Revolutionary War enthusiast. Unless anon demands more, that's it for this tale and you won't be proven wrong.
http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz
>>
>>25448766
Man, don't even ask. The answer is always yes.
>>
>>25449328
Of we demand more. How can you stop there?
>>
>>25449446
Not if there's diapers involved.
>>
>>25448340

Verily you're doing a good work.
>>
>>25448700
no matter how you look at it, odds are this wont result in sex between the two. if big mac can even get it up, he'd still have plenty of incentive to tell the people who own him that if they plan on doing this to get a foal out of it monetarily speaking, he is an awful breeding partner because he is directly related. even if he was gagged for whatever reason he could still gesticulate.
>>
Going be continuing the Cloudchaser story in a bit, hope I don't step on anyone's toes.
>>
File: 1016156.png (243 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1016156.png
243 KB, 800x1000
>>25448766
Oh yes, do continue.
>>
>Cloudchaser had reputation that, while not quite as visceral as Merribelle’s, was still to be respected.
>When the meathead came for Cloudchaser next, she clustered to Merribelle’s side and bared her teeth.
>Merribelle hardly registered the sudden contact, her mind evidently on the clippers she had frantically used and cast into the darkness as well as darker thoughts of things to come.
>Meathead, tired and bored, huffed and let them come as a pair, unwilling to go through the obvious hassle of separating them.
>With a quick smack from Cloudchaser to remind Merribelle they were going for the bigger picture and not simply savaging meathead’s back while it was turned, the duo followed him out from the alley and into the parking lot.
>In many ways, the thirty or so humans stood in the light of their cars bore many physical similarities to their purchases stood beside them in collars and cowls.
>The stallion from before was among them, his equally massive owner looming at the back of the crowd with a small herd of his own, most of whom Cloudchaser only vaguely recognised.
>Haggard, wet and either sent here in another's stead or simply hoping to scavenge the scraps of a rapidly shrinking market.
>Surprise flashed across Jacob’s face followed by a flash of anger directed at meathead, who shrugged and ushered the pair forward.
>Jacob had recovered by the time the pair had entered the harsh glare of the headlights, sheltered under the gazebo with Jacob bellowing behind them.
>Out the corner of her eye Cloudchaser spotted Merribelle’s final fading glance toward her, for once afraid.
>Cloudchaser paid her no heed, she would know what to do.
>”Well boys and girls, it’s been a long wait but here’s the wrap up lot for this year. Now we’ve got a real treat for tonight's final showing.”
>” Not only do we have a mare, qute frankly built like a tank with the disposition to match but also…”
>He flourished toward Cloudchaser.
>”...an ex guard herself.”
>>
>>25450054
>A few phones went to ears at that. four of the dwindling crowd left entirely.
>Jacob waited for the roar of their engines to die away before continuing, seemingly unfazed.
>”Now,” he began with a chuckle, “I wouldn’t exactly keep ‘em around kids but I’m telling you, these two are right good and proper breeding stock for those rings we all know need suppling.
>Cloudchaser curled a lip in disgust, shutting out the rest of his pitch.
>Fighting rings were outlawed soon after the sudden explosion in popularity they had during the Atlantic crisis and as with all legislation set during those turbulent times, was promptly ignored by anyone and everyone.
>The rain had started up again, a light drizzle that threatened to downpour.
>Sensing the diminishing resolve of the crowd to stay, Jacob accelerated his pitch.
>”So for Merribelle-” he gestured with a hand, “-we’ll start the bidding at fifty.”
>A quiver, most unlike Merribelle, ran down the rugged mare’s spine.
>Her eyes darted side to side beneath her muzzle as the pricing rose from fifty to a hundred.
>Cloudchaser grit her teeth, hoping Merribelle would hold it together long enough to enact the plan Cloudchaser had relayed to her in hurried, hushed tones.
>”Sold for one-twenty. Since this one comes with a muzzle there’s no faf there.” Jacob bellowed, his jubilation at managing to sell the untamable mare evident.
>”Mikey get the mare,” he said to the now fearful human in the back.
>Merribelle froze and Cloudchaser offered her a small nod of reassurance.
>The mare nodded back and breathed deep until a calloused hand gripped her muzzling by the strap.
>To Cloudchaser horror, Merribelle’s eyes widened and her pupils dilated in absolute terror.
>She wrenched her head away from the hand, the strap frayed by Merribelle’s frantic use of the clippers earlier, tearing away.
>Merribelle whipped her head back, free of the muzzle now hanging in mickey’s grasp, and bit. Hard.
>>
>>25450062
>The crunch of bone was drowned out by Mickey’s howling screech and pandemonium reigned.
>Cursing at Merribelle’s lapse in control, Cloudchaser leapt from the shelter of the gazebo, shoulder checking a punter as she went and diving into the mess.
>Instinct is hard thing to suppress and Mickey’s piercing wail gnawed at Cloudchaser’s need to panic and flee.
>She roared in pain and bounded onto one of the cars, setting off the alarm and adding to the racket.
>Ponies battled both their former and newer masters in blind panic whilst the more brain dead ones milled about and occasionally bit things that got too close.
>Jacob’s shouted orders ran undercurrent to the clamour and soon enough, those under his paycheck had waded into the fray with nooses and collars, Jacob's threats ringing in thier ears.
>When the first of the gunshots rang out many of the humans simply chose that moment to leave abandoning their purchases to run amok while they secured their cars in a disordered heave.
>Too bad the stallion from before had already begun preying upon those two slow to escape to the confines of their car.
>Cloudchaser ignored him and the small cohort he had managed to rally, bounding onto one of the cars.
>Law enforcement would be here soon and against ‘ferals’ they wouldn’t be taking any chances.
>A mare’s wail sliced through the din until it was cut off by a sharp crack.
>Cloudchaser chanced a glance and saw meathead throwing himself against the stallion, his bat stained and dripping.
>Cloudchaser spotted Brian, hopelessly lost on the wrong side of the brawl.
>Their eyes impossibly met and Cloudchaser took savage delight in his sheer terror, easily visible to her through the returning rainfall.
>Thunder crashed from on high and Cloudchaser leapt from the bonnet, skidding on the slickened floor and bolting after the now fleeing teenager.
>>
>>25450097
>For all the many pains shooting through her as atrophied muscles cramped and damaged nerves misfired, raw adrenaline powered her through.
>Shepherding him through the tangled maze of containers and ships was trivial, leaving behind the mess Merribelle had so excellently instigated.
>Cloudchaser shook off the peculiar thoughts invading her focus and pushed herself harder than she had in months, her mind cycling and revising routes and exits with each passing millisecond.
>Everything she had been taught at the Wonderbolts academy and honed to a razors edge during the war let her track the teenager’s flight through the densely packed storage units with ease, splashing through puddles and relishing the feel of the rain one last time.
>Cloudchaser’s wings burned with a phantom need to take flight
>Not an option any more.
>Cloudchaser snarled and vaulted an errant forklift, skating on the asphalt and heading off the teenagers latest break off attempt.
>Yelping he scrambled to change direction, toward the canal. Good.
>Cloudchaser had understood the perils of service when she had joined the reserves and reconciled with the harsh prospect of a violent end upon watching so many other meet theirs.
>At first she had spent sleepless nights sheltering from her own dark musings on the nature of her own end.
>She had wanted it to be in service of her nation, in defence of those she loved at the sides of those she admired.
>Alas.
>>
>>25450110
>Cloudchaser rounded the final corner as if it were a simple jaunt to the shops for milk.
>Brian’s utter desperation she found him at the dead end of the dock was palpable.
>His jacket was torn and his shoes sloshed with each backpedaling step.
>Like a dying gasp an old sensation of remembrance drifted across her mind’s eye.
>How she would sit on the pier with another whose name rested on the very tip of her tongue, looking out over the infinite waters and sharing foolish stories of what they wanted to be a decade away,naively assured in their own self perception.
>When colts were icky, stars were stories and the sea was the domain of pirates and long lost treasure.
>A choked sob brought Cloudchaser back to reality, where her wings hurt, her hooves ached and her mind could barely string two coherent thoughts together without them clashing.
>She had heard Jacob’s enraged howls punctuating the thunderstorm
>Even if it were nought but open field between him and her, he would still be too far, never mind through a sunken labyrinth of his species own devising.
>Tears were running down the insufferable ape’s face and his bumbled, snot filled pleas fell upon deaf ears, drowned amidst the rain beating off Cloudchaser’s ears.
“You take away my world.”
>She crouched low and that same lump of grey matter that had whipped the ponies into a frenzy seized Brian in a tight grip and silenced his pathetic bleating.
>Cloudchaser’s smile bared teeth.
“I take away yours.”
>She pounced.
>Something large and solid crashed into her side, flinging her featherweight body to the concrete with a crunch.
>With the last vestiges of conciousness she saw a bipedal figure she could not say she recognised..
>Time slipped away from her.
>>
>>25450054
>>25450062
>>25450097
>>25450110
>>25450144
Is this a continuation of something or something new?
>>
I am back. Will continue now on >>25446615

>>25446219
>>25446234
It'll get done eventually.

Fallout 4... it... it took me, Anons. I've been playing it non-stop since release. 79 hours so far. I have barely slept, eaten, and I'm ill as fuck, but... I don't care!

Anyways, writing continues.
>>
>>25450224

Same, had to force myself away and do something else. Sad thing is even after I complete it when the mods come out it's gonna start all over again...
>>
>>25450209
Its the cloudchaser story: http://pastebin.com/UQqcaF2Q

>>25450224
Good to see you back. I won't be able to update the pastebin with stuff you'll put out for about 20 hours until I get back from classes tomorrow.
>>
File: PURGE_AND_DANCE.gif (262 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
PURGE_AND_DANCE.gif
262 KB, 244x244
>>25450265
I haven't even followed the main questline beyond visiting Diamond City, Anon.

I've just been doing Minutemen shit and building. I do what I always do; venture to some random location for loot and gear, go back home, unload, upgrade where possible, and do it again. I'm level 43, and I just... love it.

The mods are going to be so based. SO based. I cannot wait for the SPESS MAREEN mods for the new Power Armour. Seriously, I'm gonna be roleplaying that shit so hard.
>>
>Bought a Pony today.
>I found this place online, they clamed to have a pony auction going on.
>At first i diddent beleave them because the theories i heard about the portal all claims it opened in USA, and i live all the way over here.
>But, a man can be desperate, so i showed up.
>The address lead me to the edge of town, a big warehouse.
>I entered through a rusty door and was greeted by noice, so much noice.
>People yelling, the smell of manure, and a voice over a speeker systen yelling many numbers realy fast, i assumed it was the auctioneer.
>A woman walked up to me and asked what she could help me with, she was wearing a white blouse showing her belly button, a black bubble platic jacked a pair of jeans and knee high boots.
>Long straight brown hair and way too much makeup on, her facial expression clearely showed that she diddent give a fuck about me but was in buisness mode.
>I awkwardly explained myself, and that i had read online that they had an auction going on today.
>She pointet me towards the big stage and told me that they had almost just begun.
>I pushed my way through the crowd, mostly consistent of loners like me or buisness men in suits. I payed them no mind.
>When i got into hearing range of the speeker system, i heard that they guy on the stage was already in the process of selling one of the ponies, a white unicorn was shown on the stage in a large cage.
>The current price was above my budget so i payed her no mind.
>I looked over the auctioneer to get a feeling of his character.
>Bowlerhat hiding a blading head, chubby features on the face, recemblance to a pig.
>A white shirt with a fancy black jacket worn loosly, clearely dirtied from handeling the ponies, black trousers with a brown leather belt and church shoes.
>>
>>25449328
You better continue it you blueballing faggot
>>
>>25450369
>All those spelling mistakes
>All those punctuation errors
>Full stops after greentext

You also don't into English, do you? What dirt country do you come from?
>>
>>25450144
>This is back
Eeeeexcellent.
>>
>>25448131
>> She was stretched out across your bed fast asleep, curled tightly as tightly as she could.

Sorry to poke man but if she's stretched out then she can't be curled up in a ball.
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (43 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
43 KB, 1920x1080
>>25450413
back to >pick related then.
>>
>>25449328
MURRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
Whoops, already had another post. Forgot about that.

I'll post it for reference.
>>
>>25387902

>You'd be here all day if you kept asking questions
>That's good, but also bad
>You had shit to do
"Kay, so you're sorted, I guess."
>Wait no
"Wait, no, cleaning stuff."
>"Ah already am."
"No, I mean like, stuff to help you clean."
>You grab a spray bottle full of bathroom cleaner from the cupboard under the sink
"I assume you're going elsewhere, this room looks pretty done to me."
>"Ya kiddin'?"
>What? No...?
>"Ya seen the state o' th' cupboards? Or th' walls?"
>Shit, you don't consider that stuff
"Huh, I suppose they are pretty icky."
>"Darn right, how'd you live in this place?"
"Easy, I just don't care."
>"Yeah ah noticed."
>She looks at the open cupboard where you took the bottle from
>It's full of cleaning supplies you don't tend to use
>She guesses, because she grabs a bottle of kitchen cleaner
>It's all the same shit really, just different labels to sell more of it
>At least, that's what you tell yourself
>"Look, jus' go back t' yer own cave, yer 'slave' got work t' be doin'."
>Jeez, you really don't get this. she's so stand-offish
>She has a right to be so annoyed though, dummy
>Stop thinking she owes you jack
"Fair enough, have fun doing whatever."
>"Bite me, bucko."
>Now now, play nice
>You move to take her hat, but she backs away before you get near
>"Touch th' hat an' ah'll slap ya."
>Rude
"Whatever."
>You walk away, back to the comfort of your room
>The PC beckons
>...
>You should probably sleep, actually
>It's like... 2am, now you glance at the time in the lower right hand corner
>Then again, you're not tired
>...Meh, sleep anyway
>Your comfy-as-fuck bed beckons instead
>...
>Aaaaaaand crashed out after taking off your clothes
>Must have been real tired
>Your dreams are filled with ponies, which is laughable
>Except you're not laughing, they're all enslaved
>Fuckers like Mr. Fedora grinning while they drag off their own blue pony
>Or whoever they manage to grab
>Shit's creepy
>When you open your eyes, the daylight pours in
>Sunlight! No!
>>
>be Anon
>have femdom fetish
>buy pony mare slave
>order her to act like your mistress
>she takes out her frustration from years of abuse on you
>doms you harder than you ever imagined
>most amazing sex of your life
>>
>>25450931
>she can't bring herself to treat you the way she was treated
>when she finds out you're not going to hurt her she curls up in a weepy mess in your lap and clings to you tightly
>>
>>25450931
>>25450983
I'd read this.
>>
>>25450793
>The day has come too soon!
>Why are the blinds open?!
>...Shit
>She cleaned the rest of your room while you slept
>The hell was the time, anyway?
>You grab your phone from the side of the bed
>...It's 2pm, fuck
>She said she worked on a farm so she probably always gets up real early
>May as well go have breakfast, fuck that it's way past lunchtime
>You raise yourself, only for the bed to creak horrendously
>...
>Oh right, you threw yourself onto it last night
>Probably broke it
>You get down onto the floor and lift the mattress
>Yep, as expected, you broke a few slats
>Good job, you're a skinny fucker that managed to break an oak bed
>Dumbass
>...No... you also put a crack in the frame where the slats were
>Bigger dumbass
>You still had some cash coming in soon
>You could always get another bed frame
>Wooden beds were more expensive than metal ones
>But metal ones didn't squeak
>Easy choice
>You power up the PC before going to the kitchen
>Honestly never seen it cleaner
>The counters shined and the walls were actually their proper lilac colour, as opposed to a dark shade of mauve
>Impressive little pony, that cowgirl
>Where was she, anywho?
>Your mind doesn't immediately jump to the thought that she ran away
>That would be rude
>...
>What if she did thou--
>Oh, here she is
>"Afternoon, Bucko. Y'aint a mornin' person, huh?"
"Heh, I don't really like the sun. I burn easy."
>"That why ya wear the nasty animal skin?"
"I'll take overheating in the sun over burning from it, anyday."
>"Seems stupid t' me, but whatever. Cleaned that bathroom o' yers. It was disgustin', same as yer room."
>"How th' hay d'ya even manage t' get so much hair an' dirt about the place? Ya don't even got no fur!"
>...You shave a loy
>Like... a LOT, a lot
>Not that you'd tell her that
"I'unno, I just... don't clean too often."
>"Have ya ever?"
>She turns away, huffing
>...You purposely look away as her tail flicks in annoyance
>You didn't want to see mare vagina
>Please turn back around
>>
>>25431801
very interest
>>
>>25448340
So not race war. Still worse somehow.
>>
>>25449811
That's assuming he doesn't try to kill them first.
>>
>>25450931
>>25450983
YES

>>25451179
Thank fucking god you're back
>not wanting to see mare vagina
>>
>>25451179
>"Ah'm done with th' house. Y'aint got much of a garden t' clean, thankfully."
>Oh right, you had one of those
>The state of that--
>"Th' state o' that garden is a crime, Bucko."
"Not really."
>"It is, aint no reason t' let weeds get that outta hand. Y'aint supposed t' let the bad nature overtake th' good."
"Never really been a green thumb."
>"If there's one thing ah am, it's a green hoof. That garden won't believe itself when it's all nice an' tidy."
"You sound like you'll enjoy doing that?"
>"Ah work on ah farm, ah take pride in bein' able t' work th' land. ...Even if it aint muh own land, s'the closest ah'm gettin'..."
>Oh, shit
>That means going outside
"Ah fuck... uh, cowgirl, not sure how to say it, so, just gonna say it: You can't go outside."
>She looks at you, but then stops
>"...Oh, right. That."
"Sorry?"
>"Ya should be, Bucko. Ya should be..."
>She trots off briskly, no doubt to her room
>Fuck
>You just keep doing so well here, dummy
>You just turn towards the fridge and grab a pack of bacon
>...Wait
>You place it back and grab a box of cereal off the top of the fridge instead
>She hated the coat, she'd hate the smell of dead, cooked pig, and seeing it be eaten, no doubt
>A bowl of Weetos were fine though
>But you wanted some Golden Nuggets
>You fucking loved you some Golden Nuggets
>You wanted to get some Lucky Charms
>That super tasty American cereal, that shit was real gorgeous
>You sing to yourself as you fill the kettle for a nice morning cup of tea
"Drive the cloud away,
We will fall from last to none.
The dark before the dawn,
The world will carry on.
Look for the light that leads me home--"
>"Nice singin' there, Bucko. What'cha brewin'?"
>You awkwardly stop singing as your face flushes from embarrasment
>You never were a good singer
"Just making a cup o' charlie."
>"Beggin' yer pardon?"
>Pony don't speak cockney, ya twat
"Tea, sorry."
>"...Got green tea?"
"Nah, don't like the taste."
>"Shame. Guess ah'll... go t' mah room."
>...Damn it
>>
>>25451691
Are all the slave pony fags not here or something? Nothing to confirm to our beloved green providers that we're still listening?

Cocksuckers.
>>
>>25451735
Hey now, don't call these faggots a bunch of cocksuckers, that's just rude!

Also, it's fairly dead here. I'm just writing this out because I want to finish it and not leave it hanging for those that are reading it.
>>
>>25451691
Reporting in as listening. Silence does not indicate absence; I'm waiting for them to finish dumping.

In any case - not sure if it's intentional, but AJ seems to be becoming more... familiar with Anon. Even her insults seem to be more for the sake of insulting (probably so she can keep the whole master-and-slave dynamic straight and her own bitterness fueled in her head) than any actual real personal grievance.
>>
>>25451761
Lurker here, thanks for deciding to finish it.
>>
>>25451812
It's just complete indifference. AJ hides her feelings on the inside as best she can. She does have outbursts, but for the most part she puts on a mask, same as she does in show.

At least... that's how I see her.

>>25451824
Oh aye, no probs.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 599x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 599x403
always lurking for greener greens
>>
>>25450931
>>25450983
I'll write a thing when I get off work tomorrow.
>>
>>25451845
Makes sense, yeah. She's just throwing insults around because it helps preserve the mask.

Patiently waiting to see the mask slip again.
>>
>>25451691
Song, for anyone interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B8bXYXTb-o
---
>You really don't want her to have fuck all to do
>The thought of entertaining her enters your mind again
>Although you doubt she'll go for it
"Hey, er, cowgirl, do... do you wanna come watch a film with me?"
>She barely supresses the laugh
>"Heck no. Ah'd rather be doin' nothin' in mah room than be 'round ya longer than ah need t' be."
>Ouch, hurtful
>But come the fuck on
>Cut the shit
"I'm trying to be nice here. I realise buying a slave was a bad move, but hey, think about it, better me; a scrawny piece of weakshit that wont hurt you, than some fat, greasy fucker like the guy that brought that blue pony."
"For all you know, he could... he could be doing some pretty bad shit to her. He's probably keeping her drugged like the seller recommended."
"From what I understand, you can't get home, otherwise you would have tore off and done it by now, and that sucks, I really, really do, feel for you. Honest truth there."
>You pause, her expression is stern, but she isn't butting in
"I aint drugging you, I aint... doing stuff to you. I just want you to clean house, that's all."
"But that doesn't meant I want you to be bored and alone. I don't want you to... to be alone. That's really bad. No one wants to be alone, cowgirl."
>You stop again, thinking over your words
>The comment about the blue pony would likely piss her off, but you'd deal
>And yes, originally you'd hoped, for some reason, that your fucking slave of all peopl-- er, ponies, would be happy and spend time with you
>She just glares, and snorts in annoyance
>"Ah don't care. Ah'd rather be alone than deal with ya at all."
>That had to be a lie
"You talk to me of your own accord. You don't like being alone. I can read people when they're being obvious."
"You don't like me? Fine, that I can handle, but don't fuck yourself over on account of me, alright?"
"Call me stupid all you want, but even a slave deserves friendship, right?"
>>
>this world is a dangerous place for ponies
>my master taught me all about it
>when master bought me I was really really scared at first
>it didn't take me long to figure out he wasn't gonna hurt me though
>he told me all the mean and nasty things that some other masters do to their ponies
>and he made me promise to never run away so that I'd never get hurt like they are
>I still miss my home back in Equestria but... since the portal was destroyed, I know there's no way I'll ever get to go back... I had no choice but to accept my new life here
>life's not so bad
>I mean, once you get past the idea that you're somepony--erm, *someone's* property
>master is always super nice to me
>always eager to give lots of hugs and kisses and belly rubs
>sure it gets lonely while master is away at work
>but I keep busy
>after all, it's not too much to ask for me to take care of the chores around the house in exchange for his love and protection
>master works really really hard to give us a nice home
>he never hurts me or threatens to punish me but he insists I earn my keep
>I don't mind
>in fact I enjoy doing the very best job I can to keep him happy and show him how much I appreciate everything he does for me
>he feeds me really yummy and nutritious food
>lots of fresh fruits and veggies, sometimes he'll even surprise me with a cookie or a cupcake, and he stocks up on the nicest first or second cutting of timothy-alfalfa hay every year and I get to eat as much of that as I want whenever I want
>my tummy never goes empty
>and whenever I get sick or hurt he takes really really good care of me
>sometimes he even misses work to stay home with me if he's really really worried
>I even have my own bed! It's super comfy, but most of the time I like to sleep with master...
>I always feel safe in master's arms
>I just wish other ponies could be as lucky as me...
>>
>>25452343
That last line hit pretty hard.
>>
>>25452343
>last line
>>
>>25452343
>You're not quite sure where all that came from
>But it was the truth; no one should be alone
>Hell, even Hitler had his wife and dog in the end
>Wait, bad example, he killed them
>The point was still there, sort of
>Kinda
>She just kicks a hoof
"Look, like you said, we aint gonna be 'besties' or whatever, but that don't mean we gotta be enemies, aye?"
"It might sound really gay, but... I just... you know, want you to be happy."
>She looks you in the eyes, and sort of... scrunches up her face
>You're not sure what she's doing, but she is thinking about something
>"Hold up a darn sec."
>Alright
>"Ya... ya didn't jus' buy me fer cleanin', did'ja?"
>Well... not really?
>"Did... ya want companionship? From a slave?"
>Yes! Er, well... sort of?
>"Ya gotta be kiddin' me, Bucko."
>Shit, her expression turned real dark
>Oh fuck!
>You barely have time to dodge the hoof as it flies towards you
>...You also don't manage to dodge
>Her hoof collides with your side and you cry out in pain as something definitely breaks
>Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!
>You're going to die at the hands of a pony!
>Hooves, rather! Whatever!
>You don't fight back, fuck that, she'd hurt you more
>All you can do is cower, tighten into a ball, and hope she doesn't fuck you up too bad
>"YA WERE GONNA DO THINGS TA ME, WEREN'T YA!?"
>Another hit, more pain, but nothing else cracks
>Ribs really hurt...
>"YER A NASTY CREATURE, YER DISGUSTIN', AN' AH'D NEVER DO ANYTHIN' LIKE THAT WITH YA!"
>You never wanted that! You... just wanted a friend...
>You were in so much pain
>The hits kept coming
>They smack against your back, your legs... the arm that covers your chest, and the one protecting your head
>No caved in skulls or sternums here, please
>...
>...It finally stops, everything hurts so much
>Tears are just pouring down your face, but you refuse to cry like a little bitch
>You remove your arm from your face, pain lancing through your body
>She's sitting on her arse, crying her eyes out...
>The fuck?
>>
File: tumblr_na5nuaCOfs1r2ax46o7_400.gif (559 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na5nuaCOfs1r2ax46o7_400.gif
559 KB, 300x166
>>25452512
>>
>>25451735
It's past midnight in some places. Give it time.
>>
>>25452512
Man, this guy is such a bitch.
>>
>>25452512
>Patiently waiting for the mask to slip
>2 story posts later it slips, hard.
Writefag delivers!
>>
>>25452512
>Why the FUCK is she crying?!
>You're the one that just got your arse kicked by your little pony
>She raises a hoof again, so you cover up, again
>No hit comes, thankfully
>She's back to pissing her eyes out
"Why... the fuck... are you... crying..."
>You manage it out between breaths, it's hard to speak
>Kinda hard to do for some reason
>Oh wait, the pony just fucked you over
>That's why
>But... there's no rage from you
>You're not angry
>Well, okay, you're a little angry; you're the one on the floor and SHE'S crying
>You're mostly hurt, and confused
"Fuck... this..."
>You just about succeed in pulling yourself to your feet
>Leaning against the wall and gingerly hugging your side, you move towards front door
>You snatch the car keys from the side table when you manage to get there
>Cowgirl pone continues to sob to herself
>...You know what? Fuck her
>Not literally, but just... forget about it all
>She wants to go? You won't stop her
"When I... get back... you... don't have... to be here..."
"I don't... care... anymore..."
>Fucking hell your ribs hurt
>Using everything you can for support, you drag yourself to your rustbucket of a car
>You aint even wearing proper clothes yet
>You're still in a T-shirt and... tight boyshorts
>Not the best clothing choice, really
>Shit it's not like you planned to get your ribs broke
>You get in your car and slam the door shut
>...You take a breather for a moment
>You didn't close the door, but fuck it, it doesn't matter
>The car protests, but eventually starts up
>The engine growls, and you go towards the local hospital
>The journey takes time, much to your displeasure
>Your side burns, and you can feel the other places cowgirl punched coming out in bruises
>You carefully lift your shirt as you reach some red lights
>The area where your ribs broke is a sickly, angry red, and the skin is ever so slightly broken
>Fuck... pony hits hard
>Her strength was... scary

>>25452582
Not every man is a tough guy.
>>
File: 1405058089003 - Copy.png (235 KB, 1024x1556) Image search: [Google]
1405058089003 - Copy.png
235 KB, 1024x1556
>>25448766
But if anon be white knight true.
then what the fuck will you do.
if zebra he saves
and no longer enslaves.
Who's linguistic traits.
and the horrific debates.
of writing such dialog emanates?
>>
>>25452672
Thank god you're back! I'm really enjoying your green
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.