[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Away from home but not alone CYOA (Continued)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: Sunbun.png (521 KB, 1261x1314) Image search: [Google]
Sunbun.png
521 KB, 1261x1314
>It's dark and you're alone.
>Everything has gone well..
>The town seems to be improving, the Mayor is repenting, and Sunset is safe.
>You look at the book rubbing your hand along its smooth surface.
>You can feel its influence coursing through you sending waves of pleasure through your body.
>To dispose of it, to get rid of this much power, to dump this, holy water on it..
>Well.. Hehe..
>Your hands tremble holding the book.
>You turn its pages, as your eyes gloss over forbidden curses.
>Such valuable knowledge. Truly such a waste..
>It's really only human to want these things..
>Besides, just doing a few of these little curses, what's the harm?
>It would be almost harmful NOT to use them.
>Holy water is the real evil, using it to destroy such great knowledge!
>With great knowledge, comes great power..
>Only a fool would turn it away..
>Those weak souls who can't handle the true power..
>Potentially unlimited power..
>>
>>25423832
>Suddenly you hear the door creak.
>Sunset standing there in shock.
"T-this is.. I can explain! I was just looking at it was all!"
>She looks away from you with an uncomfortable expression.
>"I saw you there, just staring at it, with this, evil grin on your face.. Oh Anon!"
>She rushes at you knocking the book out of your hands.
>She slaps you in the face with her hoof.
>"Anon, dammit, don't, whatever you're thinking about doing with this book, it isn't worth it! Please Anon.."
>Shes hugging you and sobbing into you.
"Sunset.."
>"You've been my only friend this whole time, and you've been so helpful to me and the people here. I don't know what I would do If I didn't have you here.."
"But the book, it.. It has so many useful spells, such great knowledge!"
>"And what will you use it for? What do you need? If you tell me, I'll go ahead and do what it takes to get it without the books magic.."
>What is it you really want?
>"Please Anon, just destroy it, I promise I'll always stick with you if you need someone.. I couldn't stand to see you lose yourself to the darkness."
>She places her hoof on your chest.
>"I know deep down past all the faces you put on, you have a very kind heart.. And I'll do whatever I can to protect it.."
"Its hard to resist the book, I feel like it would be a huge loss to destroy it, I wish someone stronger would go along and do it."
>"It has to be your choice to destroy the book. You'll probably resent me if I do it, so I'll leave it up to you."
"But-"
>"Even after all the time we've known each other this is the best I can do for you. I know it will be hard for you, but I have faith in the end you'll make the right choice. No matter what you choose, I'll always be your friend, and we'll be together, away from home but not alone."

Previous thread >>25347952
>>
Need a bin for this.
>>
>>25423953
Here's a bin of the entire last thread.
http://pastebin.com/6E8axAus
>>
BASED RABBETFAG RETURNS TO US
>>
try and convince her that the best thing to do would actually be to rule the world together, with the help of the book. instead of one crazy man falling alone into the darkness, its a crazy man and his pone waifu falling madly in love as they rule the world.
>>
>>25424141
Dont try to convince her, try to "rationalize it". Like an addiction.
>"I can stop whenever i want."
Shell be even more worried.
>>
>>25424141
>>25424201

"Well, maybe we could rule the world together?"
>"Thats what you want? To rule the world?"
"Of course. Isn't that what everyone wants? I've never been too bright when it comes to dealing with risky situations. I always overthink pointless details but miss obvious ones. But with you I know you'll help me think it through, and keep me grounded."
>"But Anon the book is clearly evil!"
"I can stop whenever I want! I'm not some weak willed woman with daddy issues."
>"Giving into temptation only feels good in the moment, what will you get by trying to rule the world?"
"Everything, I'll be unstoppable, the malformed will be my puppets, and those that defy me shall know my wrath. I'll use the spells to influence the emotions of otherwise rational people, scores will fall haplessly under my control."
>"Anon, you're scaring me.."
"Don't worry Sunset, I'll protect you. I've seen the book, there are even spells which can resurrect life. We can be immortal you and I.."
>"Stop it, stop it Anon, you're starting to sound like someone whos lost their way.. This isn't you!"
>>
>>25424257
clearly she isn't understanding
she needs to see the power of the book for herself
force her to hold it in her hands. its how the book got you, so surely it can do the same to sunset.
>>
>>25424278
Shes already been under and overcome the influenfe of evil before. I doubt shed let anon just force her into it again without breaking a conviniently located vase over the rop of his head and fleeing, leaving anon with a suprisingly clear head to think the recent events through.
>>
>>25424278
>attempting to sabotage cyoa for autistic world domination fantasy
>>
>>25424302
This.
>>
>>25424278
>>25424302
>>25424317
>She clearly doesn't understand.
>But perhaps..
>You eye the book on the ground.
>"Oh, thank goodness have you come to your senses?"
"Yes, completely, just hold this for a moment."
>"Alright."
>You hand her the book.
>You wait a few moments.
>"Aren't you going to get the holy water?"
>You smile waiting.
>Any second now for sure..
>Her face turns to disgust.
>"Anon, I can't believe you.."
"What?"
>She shoves the book into your chest with magic stomping out of the room.
>"Maybe when you stop acting like a child I'll find it in me to speak to you again."
>Door slams with magic.
>But how?
>It's not possible!
>Is Sunset somehow impervious to the effects of the book?
>>
You come to realize that your obsession with this book just made you turn probably your only friend
-maybe more to you? Maybe you meant just as much to her?-
away in fear and disgust
Realize that things will only get worse the longer you keep the book.
Realize that youre becoming the monster from your dream
>>
>>25424438
>You look at the book.
>You feel a moment of clarity.
>Your obsession has ripped away your only friend..
>Is unlimited power, really worth it without her?
>She said she'd be there for you no matter what..
>So why, why is she turning away?
>Was.. It because you deceived her?

>Memories of the dream, running toward Sunset only to find out she was the monster..
>It's like the whole thing is happening in reverse, and you're the monster while Sunset runs away.
>>
In a regret feuled rage, try destroying it numerous ways, up to and including
Shooting it
Lighting it on fire
Spilling your ale on it
Throwing it across the room
But never using holy water
Not just yet.
if i recall correctly, most lore on black books dictates that they cant nessecarily be destroyed by normal means
>>
>>25424560
Have Sunset witness you trying to destroy it.
>>
>>25424568
But no more interraction than just her watching silently, then leaving while you kneel above the unkillable book crying tears of fruatration.
>>
>>25424568
>>25424588
Maybe later that night she comes in and lays a blanket over your shoulders after youve passed out
>>
>>25424560
>>25424568
>You grab the book running in the direction of the bedroom.
>You open it up.
>Sunset is holding a pillow sobbing into it.
>She gives you a disgusted look.
>"Get out."
"I'm here to make amends!"
>"Yeah, just like last time when you tried to turn me evil, thats what you were doing wasn't it?"
"Sunset, I never meant to hurt you, this time things will be different I swear!"
>"How can I trust you?"
"I'll destroy the book."
>She sits up looking at you skeptically.
>You toss it on the ground.
>You walk over grabbing your gun.
>You fire the gun into it.
>The bullet sticks into the cover but doesn't go through.
>You open it up and try ripping it apart, trying to rip the pages.
>But they're impossible to tear apart with your bare hands.
>You grab the book tossing it into a wall.
>It flops against the wall but doesn't leave a mark on it.
>You take a lantern by the bed dumping oil over it.
>You reach into Sunsets coat pocket pulling out the book of matches.
>You strike one dropping it onto the book.
>The book is on fire but is unaffected by flame.
"Gah, alas it's no use! I cannot destroy this foul and wretched thing!"
>"Did you try using holy water?"
"U-uh, yes of course, I mean, that was the first thing I tried!"
>"Wow, this book is really tough.."
>You kneel down before it.
"I can't do anything!"
>Sunset walks over putting her hoof over your shoulder.
>"Hey, it's alright, you tried.."
"B-but you still hate me! I'm evil, I'm a wretched evil person!"
>Sunset wraps herself around you.
>"Shh, it's ok.. You're not evil, just a little misguided, I was that way once too. Trust me, theres more to life than just lusting after power."
"R-really, like what?"
>"Like, friendship, compassion, love.."
>>
>>25424684
Ask her how she learned about friendship and how to not to be evil.
>>
Anon tries forcing his mind away from the book, electing to commission the smith an iron safe for the book and entombing it in a crypt just outside the villiage. Things go normally for a while. His relationship with sunny improves and theyve taught the local womyns more about defending themselves, eventually building a wall around the village. But that books always nagging the corner of anons mind...and sunny cant shake the suspicion that anon never tried to use holy water on the book.
>>
>>25424684
Funny how with all that magical power at her disposal, the mayor only had the ambition to be Queen Fuck of Shit Hill.

But aside from that, just sit there and listen to the pone. It's clearly story time and Anon better learn a lesson worthy of mailing off to Princess Celestia her-damn-self. Not that he even knows who the fuck that is.
>>
>>25424807
"G-gee, how did you learn about friendship and how not to be evil?"
>"I had friends show me the way.. I miss them sometimes, but at least I can do the same thing for you as they did for me."
>All this pretending, and yet you feel genuine feelings..
>Shes so kind..
>It really hurts to deceive her like this.
>You place you hand on her head stroking her mane.
"Thanks, for.. For being here for me.."
>"Anytime.. The magic of friendship will always light the way even in the dark."
>The fire from the book as lit quite the scene here..
"I know, I've been terrible, but, would it be to much to ask to come to bed with you tonight?"
>"Sure. You've made good first steps, besides, it wouldn't be good for you to be alone after what you've been through."
>You crawl up into the bed with Sunset.
>The fire dying down to a tiny flame.
>You snuggle up all cozy next to her.
>You feel her soft body press against you.
>Her sweet feminine scent is relaxing.
>"Anon, can I ask you something?"
"Sure?"
>"Have you, ever thought about starting a family?"
>Oh shit.
"Uh.. I mean, sometimes.."
>"I just think it would be really nice sometimes. Raising kids, playing with them, laughing with them, letting them run around. Watching them do things for the first time, and make little friends... You probably think it's silly don't you?"
"Nah, I mean, it could be nice.."
>"I really appreciate you coming back, and, trying to make up for what you did. I didn't feel anything when I touched the book, but I know it must be really hard for you if it's affecting you this badly.. Heh, I'm still not that helpful.. I can't see the malformed, and now this.. Guess I'm not much of an 'Angel' afterall."
"You're the best damn Angel I've ever met Sunset, if heaven, and angels exist you'd fit the description to a tee."
>"Thanks.. You're pretty nice too. I know in time we'll be able to get rid of the book somehow, and you can go back to being yourself."
"Y-yeah.."
>>
The PC in this quest is schizophrenic as fuck I can't even input commands because I don't know what the fuck is supposed to be going on
>>
>>25424999
Maybe try using explicit detail?
>>
>Anun goes on mini rampage when he realizes he cant impregnate magical talking hoers
>>
Anon has another dream
Something graphic, centered around the book
Him in a position of power, his own face warped to look like malformed
Something about not being able to have actual kids with baconpone bc different species possible counteraction for this circumstance being some sort of transformation spell that reverts her to human form? Idk.
Dead babies
A nation burning under the watchful eye of its malevolent ruler
Sunny bruised in chains

Just seems like theres alot of dream symbolism goin on soi think this would fit well
>>
Aside from training the women, Anon should really start looking for that patience girl or at least speak to Sunset about her.
>>
>>25424956
>little do they know the real reason Anon won't let the book go so easily is because it's actually the Kama Sutra of Horsefucking.
>>
>>25425130
>Tfw patience is actually a wiccan.
>not a witch, a legit wiccan
>eluded capture by crazy townspeople while they butchered their own looking for witches before SHTF
>teaches anon difference between pentagram (satan) and pentacle (wicca)
>educates anon the difference between magic and black magic
>realizes what sunny is on the first try, having some knowlege of equestria
>offers more holy water, which was origionally a wiccan creation
>lives in a hut in the forest, fighting malformed with superior pagan magicks
>teaches baconpone how to into hooman magycks
>>
>>25424956
Anon better wake up and smell the chloroform.

What good has the book done for us so far? Jack shit. Nothing but desperate promises.

What good has Sunny done for us? A hell of a lot more, and more to come. She's good medicine for our fucked head right now.
>>
>>25425086
I agree with this dream so much, alas I can't see myself improving upon it much without pretty much a copy and paste of what you have said.
kudos to you.
>>25424999
Alas I only listen to what the players tell me. Anon will end up changing his mind on a dime and thats just how it goes.
>>25425023
I can confirm this is the way to go.
>>25424807
>>25424809
>>25424939
>Its the next day.
>You put in an order for a heavy duty safe to be placed in a crypt outside of town.
>After that it's day two of gun training for the women.
>Sunset watches as you carefully instruct them.
>Sunset must bear the book as she can hold it without fear of temptation for whatever reason.
>"Did I ever tell you about my teacher, a Princess Celestia?"
>You're still helping the girls with their guns as she talks to you.
"I think you may have mentioned it, but refresh my memory!"
>"She was my teacher, and I studied under her."
"Ah thats right, you were big time."
>"Hehe, you said that last time too, I WAS big time. But I, well I was impatient and I wanted power. My lust for it overtook me and I began a plot to overthrow the Princess."
>Woah holy shit. This little horse tried to overthrow royalty?
"Overthrow the government huh, so you were like part of some rebel group right?"
>"Nope, believe it or not it's just me. I didn't just try to overthrow her, I tried to takeover and rule in her place, I saw it as my right, and well, I used a lot of people to try and achieve that."
>Wait, she used people? How deep does the rabbithole go? Why is this mad power-hungry usurper shit coming from an adorable docile little unicorn?
>After more talks with Sunset about her past you think you have a grasp on who and what she was/is.
>>
>>25425369
>It suddenly occurs to you.
>Sunset doesn't know about Patience.
"So, before I rescued you, I got this ominous note telling me to go to the old church, in fact.."
>You pull it out of your pocket and give it to her.
>"Oh, I see."
"Shes the one who gave me more Holy Water, and tipped me off about the Mayor and her schemes."
>"Wow, that's weird. Do you know who she is?"
"I wish I do now.. I think without that bottle of holy water I could never have rescued you."
>"In that case maybe we should find her, I bet she'll know how we can destroy this book too."
"O-oh, gee, wouldn't that be swell?"
>"This note says at witching hour, that's midnight. Do you think we'll find her there again if we go back to the church at midnight?"
"Well, I think it's worth a shot.."
>Perhaps its time to wake up and smell the chloroform, that book hasn't done you a damn bit of good except filled your head with empty promises.
>Meanwhile Sunset has done you a hell of a lot more, and more to come..
>Perhaps we should end the charade and bid adieu to this cursed book before we're caught in a lie we can't worm our way out of..
>>
>>25425375
We should see about drawing up some blueprints for that rickety, colonial holy water Super Soaker the anon in the last thread wanted. Sure, maybe we're not the least bit artistically-inclined, nor are we any kind of engineer, but it shouldn't be that hard. What kid hasn't taken apart a water gun or two to see how they work?
>>
>>25425536
That was a humorous Idea and I think it would be nice.

>>25425201
I already had some ideas about what to do with Patience, but this is amazing. You guys really come through with amazing ideas sometimes.
>>
>>25425554
You know we loves ya, baby.
>>
Patience knows the black book can be destroyed by "holy water", but dosent mention it because she realizes that would damage the relationship between anon and sunny because of a simple lie, and offers to put a seal on the safe.
Though she dosent tell anon this, said seal makes it so that only sunnys blood can unlock it
Meaning anon would literally have to take sunnys life if he really wanted to get to the book.
>"is that book worth more than the life of those you love?"
Sounds sinister but aincient magic logic amirite?
>>
>>25425758
>Anon succumbs to temptation.

Sunset is dead.
>>
>>25425835
True. Then again, hes not in direct contact with it while its in the safe. Maybe a part of the seal lessens its temptous powers?
>>
>>25425369
>Alas I only listen to what the players tell me. Anon will end up changing his mind on a dime and thats just how it goes.

That's because you just take the first/every command you get and don't wait to let the players discuss or come to a consensus in their actions. If you observe other quests you'll note that those that rely on first come first serve or gets for commands always fail. The good ones go with the general gist of the players' commands, including multiple variances when possible but remaining within the realm of reason and believably.
>>
File: 1442611110554.png (432 KB, 894x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442611110554.png
432 KB, 894x1024
>>25425758
A less dangerous version of this may not work out too badly.
Also Wiccan magik Patience is going to be fun to write.
I'm super tired, I've been up for 17 hours now. I was hoping to stay up a bit more to make sure the thread didn't die, but I'm exhausted. I wish I could write more but It'll have to wait till I awaken.

>>25425980
I will bear this in mind from this point forward. Still new to the whole CYOA thing. Yeah It does make quite a bit more sense to actually wait for a moment and see if there is a consensus.
First come first serve sounds quite barbaric when you put it that way.
>>
Well keep it alive while youre asleep
I await your return senpai
>>
>>25426050
Sleep well
>>
Shaftey bumpsh
>>
anon seems to be lacking moral fiber
he should look into having his nervous system removed
>>
File: 1440446561516.jpg (139 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1440446561516.jpg
139 KB, 894x894
Is it ok since the story is about Sunset as a pony, to get a bit of a Pony Shimmer dump going?

I don't have too many Pony Shimmys, I tried looking on teh boorus but It's hard to dig through all the human stuff.

Its a real shame cause shes so gosh darn cute as a pony.
>>
File: download.png (11 KB, 179x281) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11 KB, 179x281
>>25431226
This is v acceptable
Will dump what i have
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 253x199
Which, sadly
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 262x192
Isnt much.
>>
File: 1417404154390.png (464 KB, 1024x1266) Image search: [Google]
1417404154390.png
464 KB, 1024x1266
>>
File: 1418526152107.png (342 KB, 624x765) Image search: [Google]
1418526152107.png
342 KB, 624x765
>>
Wow, I had a pilgrim Sunset picture in my folder.

Well, I'd say its related to the story alright..
>>
File: 1421253347819.png (141 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1421253347819.png
141 KB, 400x350
>>
File: 1410752148492.png (185 KB, 1017x785) Image search: [Google]
1410752148492.png
185 KB, 1017x785
>>
File: 1412228131369.png (134 KB, 548x562) Image search: [Google]
1412228131369.png
134 KB, 548x562
>>
File: 1412551663669.png (144 KB, 1069x641) Image search: [Google]
1412551663669.png
144 KB, 1069x641
>>
File: 1413802454475.jpg (132 KB, 1220x1024) Image search: [Google]
1413802454475.jpg
132 KB, 1220x1024
>>
>>25431663
Perf
>>
File: 1419273179787.png (2 MB, 7593x8659) Image search: [Google]
1419273179787.png
2 MB, 7593x8659
>>
File: 1419716814433.jpg (769 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
1419716814433.jpg
769 KB, 1024x1536
>>
File: Sunny magic.jpg (101 KB, 577x800) Image search: [Google]
Sunny magic.jpg
101 KB, 577x800
>>
File: kkjnjk.png (312 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kkjnjk.png
312 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: nln.png (136 KB, 636x866) Image search: [Google]
nln.png
136 KB, 636x866
>You will never hug Sunset.
>>
Legit about to pass out rn bump
Loving the shimmerdump
Should also help keep the thread fed till based rabbetfage returns with more delicious semi interactive literature for us to feast upon
Goodnight all
>>
>>25425375

>The mayor suddenly arrives bringing by a tray of breads and snacks for the militia recruits.
"Ah thank you Trinity."
>"It was by your request."
>You look at her stump of a hand.
"Does it hurt?"
>"It's weird, sometimes I get this feeling like I try to wiggle my fingers, but they aren't there.."
"Sorry to say, but you did pull a gun on me, I did what I had to."
>"I know, I don't hold a grudge against you, after all, I did kidnap the angel, for what I did I deserve this and more."
>Sunset turns to her.
>"You know, maybe if we put our heads together, we can think of a way to get your hand back."
>"How? Are there ways one can recover from this?"
"Prosthetics won't be invented for several hundred years Sunset."
>"Well, theres magic here, maybe we can find a spell or something."
>Considering there have been literal demons that have walked around you aren't going to dismiss the possibility.
"Guess you're right."
>>
>>25432275
>Its night and you and Sunset are on your way to the church.
"Gah, this is totally stupid.. I mean what are the chances shes just going to be hanging around the church at midnight?"
>"Well, it's not like you have any other leads to go on, don't be so hard on yourself."
"Bad things always happen because I overlook simple details!"
>"Anon sometimes bad things will happen regardless, the only thing you can do is trust your instincts and prepare for the worst."
"I guess so."
>"Don't stress yourself out about the things you can't control."
"I'll try not to."
>You open up the doors to the church.
>Its empty.
"Well crap, this was a waste of time."
>"Maybe not, we could still look around right? I see some doors back there, why don't we check it out?"
>Sure, checking out an old spooky church at midnight, what could possibly go wrong?
>You walk to the back picking the door on the right.
>Theres a little office back here.
>Someone has their feet up on a desk reading a book.
>"So, you've come back and sought me out again?"
>>
>>25432281
>"Patience?"
>She places the book on the desk.
>"So he's told you about me."
>"I heard you gave him the holy water! Thank you very much."
"The warning too, thanks for that. I feel like it really helped me put the pieces together about her."
>"Its fascinating to me that you would choose to spare a woman whos crimes are so numerous."
"Well, me and Sunset aren't exactly saints either."
>"Anyhow, I had been meaning to meet with this supposed 'Angel'."
>She gets up walking over to her."
>She moves her mane a bit, then lifting up her hoof.
>"W-what are you.."
>"As I suspected, you're from Equestria aren't you?"
>"H-how did you-"
>"I've been there once."
>As shes bending over you notice something hanging from her neck.
>It looks like a pentagram.
>Immediate flashback to the one on Sunset during the ritual.
>Major bad vibes..
"Woah, hold up, are you some kind of occultist? Is that why you hate that preacher guy?"
>"The church has poisoned your feeble mind it seems, but do allow me to clarify. I am NOT a devil worshiper as the people in town might have you believe."
>"Well, what are you then?"
>"I am what they call a wiccan. I respect and control the five elements of nature, air, water, earth, fire and spirit."
"Woah, you can do legitimate magic? Like, without a catalyst? Or a book?"
>"Wow, I didn't know humans could control magics on their own! Thats incredible Patience! So humans really do have their own system. I've wondered about it and thought about the things you have here. Like holy water, how it seems to destroy the demons, there isn't anything quite like that in Equestria."
>>
>>25432291
>"Each world has its own little bit of magic, some can tap into it, others can't. Wiccans are very in tune with nature and the forces which surround us."
>"I'd like to learn about these forces."
"Hell yeah, sign me up. As a human I've always thought I could never do magic on my own."
>"Humans have always had a fear of what they could not understand, scared of those that are different. It made more sense to destroy them rather than risk a threat."
>Is the reason we don't have magic in our timeline because we destroyed all the people who could use it? Fuck..
>"Oh, and Another thing! This book we found."
>"A book?"
>"Its a really evil book we found when we defeated Trinity, we were hoping you might know of a method to get rid of it?"
>"The book cannot be destroyed by ordinary means."
>Oh shit shit shit..
"Wow, g-gee, super interesting, uh, why don't we talk more about magic huh?"
>"Anon hold on a minute, I'm trying to figure out how we can destroy the book, Anon tells me he already used holy water on it after attempting to shoot it, and burn it, so I was hoping maybe you would know of another way?"
>Patience looks at you, shes staring into you with her blue eyes.
>They remind you of Sunsets eyes..
>"Sunset, would you mind stepping outside?"
>"B-but why?"
"Come on Sunset, just do it."
>"Grrr, fine, but when I get back I'm going to ask her how we can destroy the book again."
>She shuts the door with magic.
>You and Patience are alone in the room.
>"I can see the taint of evil in your eyes Anon. To deceive her like this, have you no shame?"
>>
>>25432297
We can't hide the truth. Admit your mistakes and ask for help. We must do it for Sunset.
>>
>>25432297
'Ey, fuck you too, Patience. We didn't see you lifting a finger to stop the mayor's evil scheme. You used us as a proxy to do it for you and almost got us killed.
>>
lying to her probally won't do anything.
tell her the truth. ask how sunset is able to not be affected by the books temptations.
>>
>>25432351
>>25432719
>>25432751
"Alright, fine, I'm under the influence of the book. Will you help me, I want to quit for her, but its too strong for me."
>"Why didn't you ask your friend?"
"I mean, I did, but I mean I also kind of maybe tried to get her under the influence of the book too-"
>"You fool, don't you realize how dangerous it is!? Anyone tempted by its dark influence may become dangerous!"
"But, Sunset wasn't affected at all by it!"
>"Are you sure?"
"She didn't react a single bit to it."
>"Thats curious indeed."
"Do you have any idea why?"
>"I can say this, if you carry out the dark will of the book, it will bring misfortune to you, and anyone who associates with you."
>She pulls out a bottle handing it to you.
>"If you ever need more, please come see me again."
"But wait, you didn't help me!"
>"Douse yourself in holy water, it should lessen the books influence. For those more severely affected by demonic influence, it helps to offer a prayer, pray to whatever Gods you believe in, for strength, and for protection."
"You know, you can't just give me holy water and act all cool you know! You used me as a proxy for stopping the mayors evil schemes. It almost got us killed!"
>"Stopping the mayor doesn't stop the Malformed. For many years the ground itself has been tainted with evil, it births malformed unendingly. Their numbers are so great they've passed the town they originated from and have attacked and massacred other towns. Without the books dark protection, the town you're in would have fallen ages before you ever arrived."
"But-"
>"There are other towns suffering disputes from those who do magic. The hysteria between those who can and cannot use magic throws them into chaos and innocent people are hurt. My priorities go beyond this town."
>>
>>25433691
Time to bid this bitch adieu. She just wants to stroke her own ego with cryptic ultimate responsibility bullshit, but we have no time for such shenanigans. We are Anonymous, either be real with us, or get the fuck out of our face. Let's go see if Sunny had anything less annoying to say.
>>
>>25433691
the dark book is the only thing that has kept the town alive this long. destroying it now would be killing ourselves. we must grit and bear whatever misfortune the book bestows upon its holder all by our self, for the saftey of our pone waifu.
>>
>>25433914
>>25434092

"Well aren't you just soo cool? Stroking your own ego, 'ooh look at me and my cryptic ultimate responsibility bullshit!' Yeah whatever, I'm Anonymous, either be real with me or you can just get. Out. Of. My. Face."
>Yeah, you told that bitch.
>You walk out of the room.
"Come on Sunset, lets go, hopefully you'll have something less boring to say."
>"But I need to ask her about the book-"
"Ah ah ah! We go, we got stuff to do and things to see, ain't got no time for messin around here."
>"Anon, come on, please! We can learn so much, shes right there, just let me get in there and talk to her!"
"Heh, you kidding, Patience was totally boring, snooze-ville. Oh look at me I can do magic. C-come on, humans can't dooo magic."
>"You know you're acting really weird."
"I am not acting weird."
>"You kinda are, whats with you wanting to leave all of a sudden?"
"I just can't stand it when people start bragging!"
>"She didn't seem like she was bragging."
"Listen, Sunset, babe-"
>"Babe?"
>"You gotta understand, learn to realize when a girl be fronttin, you dig?"
"What?"
>"Yeah, for real, we gone sista. We ain't got no time for games."
>She sighs.
>"You know, sometimes you can act really cool-"
"Go on."
>"This isn't one of those times. Are you freaking out of your mind? Whats with you lately? You're acting more fickle and confused than usual."
"Are you suggesting that I'm, crazy?"
>"You sure are acting like it. I don't know if its that book, or if being in this world has just made you start to lose your mind, but I think you need to get some rest.."
>>
>>25434828
say that you won't allow the book to be destroyed untill a suitable replacment, as far as protecting the town goes, is offered.
if she can't answer this, then you can't destroy the book
>>
>>25434828
Time to give ourselves five across the face. We appear to be trapped in the mentality of a 90's cool kid. We should however inform Sunny that where we come from, very few people are willing to give away such generous gifts for nothing.

We have no patience for Patience (hurr), and it is just as well. We should be tired of cow towing to the ulterior motives of others.
>>
>>25435003
>>25435057

>What in the fuck is with you?
>You shake your head slapping your cheeks.
>Sunset raises her eyebrow at you giving you a confused look.
"It's ok, I'm fine now."
>"You seriously need sleep, maybe thats what this is, I think I can see little bags under your eyes."
>She stands herself up putting her hooves on your chest looking into your eyes.
"W-what are you doing?"
>"Maybe we should get you to a doctor."
"Ok, I may be slightly off my rocker, but a doctor in this era would send me to an asylum if he thought I had the flu, in case you didn't realize, people in this world don't exactly think rationally."
>"Well it must be rubbing off cause you're certainly not thinking very rationally either."
"Touche'. Though legitimately, we should get out of here, I mean, where I'm from, no one does anything for free."
>"But you're not from here, things are different."
"Nah, I think human nature tends to be pretty consistent through the timelines. If it were still legal to burn those who we call 'witches' we'd probably still be doing it."
>"What is with this whole 'cool guy' attitude of yours? I'm really starting to get concerned."
"Sunset, don't be so naive! Come on, this girl is wearing a pentagram saying she'll teach us magic? Not to mention last time I met her she went on and on about her little grudge against the pastor of the town, whom of which, by the way, was dead when we had the conversation, and probably had been for some number of years. Like I said, complete psycho. But there is one thing I did learn, and that's that the Malformed have only been stopped BECAUSE of the evil of the book, which means if we destroy it, the town is going to get swallowed up by malformed."
>"Ok, explain."
>>
>>25435339
"Thats just it, if we destroy the book, the dark protection its given this town will fall, and the malformed, which I've been told are spawning endlessly, so much that they've moved beyond the town borders, what exactly do you think will happen when it's destroyed? The malformed come, everyone dies."
>"I.. Ugh.. You know what, I'm sick of arguing with you. I guess I'll just go along with it since obviously you have to be right about everything."
>You and Sunset walk out of the church.
>Its dark, and everything is quiet save for the slight wind swaying the trees.
>>
>>25435355
Damn, Sunny, why you playin'?

Let's get some shuteye, dream of horrible beasties murdering Baconpone and ourselves violently or Baconpone being the perpetrator, and so on and so forth, and see about getting the blacksmith expanded into a right proper engineering workshop the next day if we can.
>>
gut going mang, i like this alot. This fills mu'h spoopy and sinister-o-meter just the right way.
An idea to help Anon is to help him in how to make holy water himself.
That and to drink holy water too.
That should help him to fight the evil influence of the evil looking book.
>It's glowing in red and stuff, it's clearly evil.
And the malformed will suffer saint damage if they hurt or even are in contact with the blood of Anon, every bite would be letal.

It will be good too to use the holy water in any weapon manufactury, this way the weapons will always make damages to the malformed and bad intentioned people to.
>Using the water cool down the bullets, the forge and swords to gain the blessing of the god to make slaying evil weapons.

>Start of the industrial revolution in america when happened in USA?, I'm not from that country, but i would like to know.
>>
>>25435769
>drink holy water for saintly blood that hurts monsters who hurt us

Holy fuck why didn't I think of that? We need this big time.
>>
>>25435709
>Getting up you tuck yourself in.
>Sunset puts the book on a shelf before joining you.
>"I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to talk to her."
"Well, it's not the end of the world."
>"You're right, maybe I am just overreacting."
>Something about the way she said that makes you think she doesn't quite mean what shes saying.
"Are you upset with me?"
>"I don't want to get into it, every time we start talking about the book and about the malformed we get into fights. I take my relationship with you very seriously, I don't want to ruin our friendship because we can't agree on things."
"But, isn't that why we should talk about this stuff?"
>"Every time I talk to you lately it feels like the things you say sort of swing with the wind, like I'm not really talking to 'you'. I feel like theres something going on, but, maybe you're scared to tell me what it is."
"Sunset, its nothing bad, really, everything is fine."
>"Is it? I can't seem to tell anymore.. This whole world is so strange to me, and the thing that's keeping me sane, the one friend I have, I just feel like I'm losing him. I keep trying so hard, but I don't know what to do.."
>You wish you knew what to do too.
>But like Sunset says, don't worry about the things you can't control.
>Surely things will just iron themselves out eventually..
>>
>>25436126
>You wake up.
>The warm smell of fresh home cooking.
>Light rain prickling at the window.
>You look around.
>It's a log cabin.
>Sunset is in the kitchen preparing food with her magic, wearing a cute little apron and a hat.
>A crackling fire emanates from across the room keeping it nice and warm against the cold of the outside.
>"Oh Anon, you're awake from your nap, why don't you come sit down and eat?"
"Uh, sure."
>You walk past a window.
>You hear joyous laughter.
>You look outside.
>It looks like you're in some sort of secluded place in the woods miles away from civilization with a nice view of the moutains.
>There are two kids outside.
>They're playing Frisbee with a friendly looking dog.
>Their hair, those faces, are those, your kids?
>You sit down.
>Sunset puts her hoof on your shoulder.
>She seems to be a little older now with a longer mane.
>Her eyes relaxed with a sort of motherly expression.
>"They're such good kids aren't they Anon?"
"Uh, yeah, they seem to be."
>"I bet you one of the reasons they turned out so well is cause you're such a good dad. You're always out there teaching them stuff and playing with them.."
"Oh, really?"
>"They're always looking up to you, you know?"
>You look at your plate.
>Its chicken and mashed potatoes with a little bit of gravy on it.
>Carved in the potatoes is a little heart.
"Thanks honey."
>She giggles kissing you on the cheek before sitting down next to you as you enjoy the meal together.
>The taste of this food lovingly prepared by Sunset as you watch your kids play.
>This serene feeling of bliss as you feel secure here.
>Sunset leans herself against you a little as she eats.
>Her shoulder pressing against you.
>Her warmth so relaxing..
>Everything in this moment is so perfect..

You wake up.
>>
>>25436136
Shit, the dream only serves to illustrate how fucked we are with Shimsham right now. Let's crack open that bottle of holy water and take a little sippy. Not too much. Don't want to waste it until we find a new source of the stuff that won't try to play wise mystic mindgames with us. Maybe it'll give us the clarity we need to properly apologise to the one person/pony in our life that isn't actively trying to screw with our head.
>>
>>25436136
This is our end game, we must stop fucking things up in order to achieve it.
>>
>>25436136
>>25436190
>>25436729
WE FUCKING NEED TO DRINK AT LEAST A TWO SPOONS FULL OF HOLY WATER, ONE FOR YOUR MOUTH AND THE OTHER TO OUR HEAD.
We are not getting rid of the book, we are fighting its influence.
Yes, they are a lot of malformed and yes you have problems with shimmer, but you have to buckle your pants and face the music.
Give her sometime while you look for the answers.
Maybe the ex-house of the mayor may have something to aid you even more.
Visit on the day the church where you can find Pacience and search for some information.
Just remember to bring your blunderbuster and your other saint weapons with you.
Some way to regain Shimsham's trust would be is to take the other empty bottle and gave her half of the bottle content.
Then she will feel more reliable because you give her the trust with some of your most precious resourses.
>>
>>25436190
>>25436729
>>25437077

>This time the dream rings clear with no doubts in your mind about its meaning.
>You drink 2 spoons of holy water
>You gotta drink at least 2 spoons.
>Gotta drink holy to get holy, resist those demonic urges.
>You feel clarity like you've not felt since you had the book in your hands.
>The sun peeks through the window and you walk over to it.
>You peer out over the second floor of the Inn.
>You open it up.
>The militia guards are on patrol and have been all night.
>From untrained women to warriors you watch with pride as they stand by ready to defend the peace of their little town.
>All the good you can do swells your heart with a warm tingly feeling.

>Speaking of good, the Ex-house of the Mayor supposedly had a lot of things in it. Even a jewelry box and a purse of coins.

>Heck, if you purged the whole damn thing, you might even be able to live in that house..
>Of course it'd be a hell of a cleanup, but the resources gained should outweigh the risks.

>You decide to head for the blacksmith book in hand.
>The holy water is blocking most of the evil.
>The crypt is ready as you take it and place it outside of the town.

>With that out of the way you have the blacksmith take some of the water to begin the process of forging you some holy bullets and a holy sword.
>When its finished you're gonna smite some evil like gods chosen warrior.

>It weighs heavily on you to realize there are so many malformed, and yet without holy weapons these townsfolk would be powerless.
>You need to find a fucking spring full of this shit before what you consider to be the worst case scenario of malformed coming in and completely consuming this town like a plague.
>Priests can make it right? Fuck that Patience bitch then, I mean, shes totally pretentious anyhow. Surely there's a priest in another town
Sunset walks out into the town square where you're standing.
>"So, looks like you got up early, whats on the schedule for today?"
>>
>>25437363
It's simple... We pet the pone. Without that our morning ritual would be incomplete.

Let's ask around town, see if any of the nice local ladies have ever made a successful venture to any nearby town that might happen to have a priest. No doubt the roads are fucked with either malformed or bastardly bandits, so someone who knows the way would be of great importance to us. And we're going to need an escort if we do go for it, just to be safe. A couple of our new militiawomen should do nicely.
>>
Now that we're out from under the influence of the Book I'd like to think we can apologize to Patience and try to get her help again. With any luck her name is indicative of her personality and she'll be patient with us. Then, in addition to having her provide us with holy water we can have her research a way to prevent the Malformed from spawning. This way, we can be out killing them and defending the town from them while Patience works on getting rid of them for good.

We should also apologize to and work on remedying our relationship with Sunset. I also think cleaning out the mansion for our use would be a good idea, I'm sure there's plenty of neat stuff in there and Trinity certainly doesn't need it anymore.
>>
>>25437718
I agree with all of this, but it may be sensible to give some of the holy water to sunset in case we lose control.
>>
>>25437632
>>25437718
>>25437789
I like all of these things.
Loved the player input so far.
I've thought about Sunny so much, I've even thought about getting a plush of her.
If only to quell that feel when you can never hug her.
Good night friends.
>>
>>25437718
This.
We were kindof a dick to her. And whily she was slightly pretentious, she made some good points.
Not even to mention her ability to create holy water. Can she create massive quantities of it? Can she bless a spring to continuously produce it?
Kinda like a great spring from LOZ twilight princess
You should talk to her and get to understand ger motives better, then enlist her and have her join your cause. She can no doubt disguise herself as a preist.
>>
>>25438061
Baconpone a best.
>>
We need stay clear of the ousider, it's bad that this has to be like this, but we need to be like that.
Remember that the bandits that came here saw the power of "The Angel" and probably are spreating the word with other bandits.
We don't know who is a wolf in a sheep costume.
And remember that the book in the wrong hands is pretty dangerous.
It's useless to be mentally ill by the book if it gets taken away from you.

Thanks for paying attention to us, it is alway good to read something like this. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>25438383
By outsider, do you mean patience?
You realize that this is the same mentality-kill/avoid the outsider-that got this village cvcked and entirely without help, right?
i bet youre one of the fags who wanted to use the book for world domination
>>
>>25437718
>>25438128
Sunnys growing suspicious. Best to get help, come clean, and make amends. She might be mad for a while, but shell calm down.
And our best chance of survival really is allying patience
>>
What if Patience is another Unicorn in disguise, the book is a red herring, and this world doesn't actually have its own magic, just other Unicorns fucking with the natural balance of things?
>>
>>25438584

More waifus sounds fine to me.
>>
>>25438584
Benevolent wicca patience sounds a little better honestly
>>
>>25437718
Yes
Also goodnight bamp
>>
Almost but no.
That book is the sourse of the evil within this place, destroying it right away would have make the malformed to swarn the village, we didn't know the effects of the book in the town.
Infact, i was the one that started to feel worry when we had the nightmare with shimmy.
An i too though of drinking holy water to make the blood toxic to the malformed.
I, like everyone here, want out hero alive, but we try to keep the air and the flavor good to everyone.
And went i said outsider i said other villagers of other places, thinking the incarnation of an angel in the earth in the dark times in america would be a hard movement, even more with our "ally", Patience the Wiccan.
We used the religion and fate of the people to mingle and help them in a way.
If we keep like this, we don't know what would happend in the future.
If we lose the fate of the people, we are fucked.
If we lose the glowing evil looking book, we are very fucked.
If we lose the wiccan's help with the holy water, we are royaly fucked.
If we lose shimmy shamsi, we are fucked and for ever alone.
There is no easy win, that's for sure, but we need to make fail control with every event we are involed with.
>>
>>25440654

Is English not your primary language?
>>
No man, i am capable of understand it well and everything, but there are not many places to aply it that does not cover.

I am trying to improve with every chance encounter, but it is hard to find someone willing to speak it, for the fear of total humiliation for asuming something.

If you follow my little technology, i write there.
I use this place to learn more and make somewhat more experience to solidify my knowledge and bases.
>>
to page 1 with you
>>
its so nice to see this CYOA getting some love
Write on, rabbetfage
>>
>>25438128
>>25438383
>>25438470
>>25438513
>>25438584
>>25440654
>>25441697

>No, perhaps you've erred yet again.
>Though a bit pretentious, she can produce holy water.
>And you were kind of a dick to her.
>That book has messed with your relationships and it's toyed with your mind.
>"Anon?"
"Oh, sorry, right, um.. Look, I, I gotta come clean about something.."
>"A-alright, what is it Anon?"
"You'll probably hate me, but I'm saying this because I care about our relationship and I don't want to keep secrets. I have the book, and I chose not to destroy it, It can be destroyed with holy water but I chose not to."
>Sunset looks shocked.
>"I.. I knew you were keeping secrets from me, but, I never knew, you would just lie to me like this.."
>Her eyes fill with tears.
>You kneel down attempting to hold her.
>"DON'T TOUCH ME! I don't know what other lies you've been telling me, pretending to want the book destroyed! You're disgusting, and I hate you!"
>She runs away back to the Inn.
>All in all, that went pretty well you think.

What should you do?
Maybe train the townsfolk some more and hear the latest gossip?
Maybe you should go up to the Inn and try to talk about your feelings with her?
Or give her time to blow off steam while you blow away some baddies in the manor?
>>
>>25443460
what you need to do is clear
get the book
take it to Sunset
get the holly water and destroy the book in front of her
then purify the land, not with dark magic, but with the magic of friendship
>>
Its going to hurt for a while, and shes not gonna be ready to trust us for a while. But shell calm down eventually. At the very least, we proved we had the balls to come clean.
Give her time to calm down and clear her head. Hopefully shell realize that you were trying to come clean. Give her a few hours, then this
>>25443506

In the mean time,
>>25425536
We sit down with the town blacksmith abd begin drawing up blueprints. We fight through the tears of having pissed our baconhaired pone lover off because were a mature fucking man who knows weve done wrong and want to make up for it. Yes, mature men play with super soakers. Especially ones that spray jets of holy water at demons.

also, later tonight, we may want to make amends with patience. At best, we destroy the book infront of both sunny and patience. With our holy water super soaker.
>>
>>25443506
>>25443649
>>
>>25443506
>>25443649
>You sigh making your way to the black smith.

>You walk inside.
"Hey Verity."
>"Woah, here you are back again the swords and bullets aren't quite ready yet. Or did you want to talk about some other crazy project for me to work on?"
"I.. I dunno.. I mean, I've been having some problems with.. With Sunset.."
>"The Angel right?"
"Yeah, and I mean, I really messed up, and I've been keeping secrets. God it's killing me.. She said she hates me!"
>You break down crying.
>"H-hey, take it easy, you'll rust the iron!"
>She brings over a dirty cloth wiping your tears with it.
>"Look, I mean, if shes anything like the girls I know, maybe shes just a little emotional, give it time."
"D-do you think she'll forgive me?"
>Verity rubs your back.
>"I'm sure she will, a guy like you is hard to come by, fighting bandits and hells demons, you're a real catch. Now uh, if we could just get back to, well."
"Oh, right, gah, blubbering like an idiot over here.. Um, there was.. There was this crazy Idea I had, for, a wooden water gun?"
>"Now you're talking, that sounds like the guy I know. Draw me some blueprints, I'll see what I can do."
>>
>>25443915
while he is doing that go and fetch the book
>>
>>25443915
We really need to do something about our mood swings. We're going to look less stable by the minute if we keep this up. Who's going to follow a nutter who flips back and forth between, "She'll come around." to, "Bitch tears activate!" at the drop of a hat? Nobody. That's who.

Anyhow, blueprint time.
>>
>>25444716
If someone wants to make a blueprint that would be cool. For now it'll be a blank slate, but will be referenced later when the specs are up. Gotta advance dat plot u know?
>>25444253

>Rain, it's coming again, this time in sleets.
>You go to the crypt and fetch the book.
>It's in your hands again.
>You feel its dark influence begin to grip you.
>But, it feels like a distant echo.
>Its calls barely affect you like they used to.
>You feel this deep sense of disgust for it.
>The pain of something far greater is gripping at you.
>Damn it all..
>You run back to the Inn.
>You open the door.
>Something is curled up at the head of the bed.
"Sunset."
>It hurts to call her name, to go and put her through this charade again.
"Just watch, this time, I have the holy water and I'm going to do it."
>"How could you Anon?"
>She pulls herself up from the covers.
>"I trusted you. I believed everything, about the book, but it was all an act, a lie. Just like those lies you tell to the townsfolk, about me being an Angel."
"Sunset, come on, it's not like that.."
>"Where will the lies end Anon? I hate to put all this pressure on you, but what am I supposed to do when the man I'm relying on for support is acting unstable? When I have no idea what you're going to be like from one minute to the next? Kind and sweet one minute, but high strung and unstable the next? If this is how things are going to be, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it."
"Sunset, things will change, I swear!"
>"Thats what you said last time. But now's your chance to prove it, no more grandstanding, no more lies."
>You place the book on the ground.
>You uncork the bottle.
>Its what you should have done when you got it.
>You pour the water onto the book.
>It burns away into specks of light.
>With that, it's gone.
>>
>>25445000
"Its over."
>You sit down next to Sunset.
"I don't know if I'll ever be able to make it up to you. But I swear, I'll never lie to you again. From now on things are gonna be different ok?"
>Sunsets eyes are watering with tears.
>Her expression is sad and painful to see..
>"It better be. I don't want to feel like I'm all alone this time."
>You wrap your arms around her.
"You won't, I'll be open and honest with you from now on, you may not always like what you have to hear but-"
>"Thats fine. But it better be the truth, Anon I want to trust you, I want to believe in those nice things you say.."
"Sunset.."
>You press your lips against hers.
>Her lips and tongue return a hesitant kiss in a way that painfully expresses the trust that's been broken.
>>
>>25445000
Nice trips.
>>25445008
Let's not spoil a nice moment by taking this any further. If we go nuts again any time soon, she's not going to forgive us if we take advantage of her now.

We should get a status report on Trinity's repentance. Hell, maybe she should be writing us letters, maybe about what she's learned today or something. It would also be a good idea to get a look at our militia trainees, maybe pick out who the best of the bunch are for future reference.
>>
>>25445074
>You walk out with Sunset.
>Its town square and the trainees are practicing in the rain.
>The fire of guns at targets.
>Others seem to be doing pushups and drills.
>Its a gat dang'ol regular'ol boot camp out here I'll tell you hwat.
>Trinity seems to be more or less the towel boy providing food and refreshments.
>There seems to be a few pies on the little cart she has out there.
>All of these girls are soaking wet out here from the rain.
"Looks like everyone is working hard."
>"The Lord strengthens our will. If I had my hand I would probably join them. But I know the way I am now I would probably only get in the way."
"Well, it seems like you're making good progress. You aught to take some time next time you're alone and write me letters about your day."
>"You'd want to hear about my day? I can't imagine why but I do owe you so much for saving me. I suppose I can't really refuse you after something like that."
>"You should do it Trinity. It'll be good for you to sit down and think about all the things that happen."
>"Thank you Angel, I shall keep it in mind."

"So Sunset I was thinking.."
>"Yeah?"
"Well, now that I've got my head all clear, and I've made amends with you, I think it's time we make amends with Patience now."
>"Thats a great Idea Anon, I'm glad you're giving it another try. I was really curious about learning this worlds magics."
"I am too. Do you know how badass it would be if I could use magic? Me, a human, out there casting spells, you got to admit, it'd be pretty cool."
>"Heh, I suppose it will be strange for someone who doesn't see much magic, Imagine you'll have a lot to learn."
>>
>>25445276
We should keep in mind to be careful with that shit if we do pick up some wiccan magicks. Last thing we need is someone in town who may overlook unicorn magic but recognises wiccan magic immediately starting a lynch mob and getting us both killed.

Caution is the order of the day here.

Maybe she learned her lesson when we chewed her out, maybe not, but if Patience is still content to be a high and mighty bitch, especially if she acts like we just came crawling back because she knows we need what she's got, then fuck her. There's surely less smug wiccans out there somewhere. Even if they're less conveniently located, it'd be better than putting up with that bullshit.
>>
>>25445383
>Its midnight at the church and you've stepped into the office.
>Patience seems bored thumbing through an old book.
"Uh, yes hello I'd like to apologize for yesterdaaay."
>"You have a very different way of speaking. I apologize as well. If I seem pretentious I don't mean to come off as such."
"Well, you could try breaking things down into smaller words, and being less ambiguous helps, especially if you're actually trying to help someone."
>"It seems we both have much to learn. Let's start over."
>Something begins to shine.
>She pulls something out of her cloak, a book.
>She opens it up setting it on the table as words appear on it.
>"Hey, that reminds me of a book I had once."
>"I'm sorry It seems I have to go."
"Woah woah woah, see this is what I was talking about, this whole mysterious thing, yeah, if you could just not do that-"
>"Come with me then."
"Beg your pardon?"
>"A nearby village is being attacked by malformed. I just received the message in my book."
"Woah, so it's totally like an archaic cellphone, right on."
>"I don't think it's exclusive to this world, I had something similar."
"Interesting."
>Patience is waiting quietly by the door.
"Geez alright.."

Should you go with her? Or tell this bitch to fuck off again with her mysterious bullshit?
>>
>>25446030
Gear up and go with her.
>>
>>25446030
This might be a fun ride. Just gotta let her know we are not getting marched so readily right into a trap any time soon. We need insurance that we're not getting our dicks stabbed as soon as we let our guard down around her. We've had enough of getting backstabbed and used for one lifetime.

Assuming adequate assurances are made, let her know we're either equal partners with this woman, or we're the boss. We ain't bowing to nobody no mo'. Except maybe Suns.

Let's ask if we have time to pick up our special project from the blacksmith as well. Sure it's the middle of the night, but who's going to tell the new mayor in town to fuck off until morning to pick something up?
>>
Prepare your negotiation and olde english stats. This is the first work we do outside the first town, first impression is always the best.
Without the darkness coat of the book with you and the town to protect you, this will be a bumpy ride.
Maybe they can pay you or you can pay the local church a visit with the angel and make a deal with the priste.
Just remember that Shimmer can't leave your side, and if you get swarned, leave this town and come back with back up 1/4 of the town, it's time to test them in a real situation.
>>
File: malformed.png (1 MB, 2090x1452) Image search: [Google]
malformed.png
1 MB, 2090x1452
>>25446106
>>25446153
>>25446381
"Hey, before we rush in there, there's somethings I gotta get."
>"We have precious little time. The more time we waste the more likely innocents will die."
"I get it, this will literally just take a sec."

>You all run back to town.
>Running into the blacksmith you find that only your sword is complete.
>You groan as you'd hoped it would have been the bullets instead.
>You decide to stock up on regular bullets as you can just brush them with water on the way.
>With haste you follow Patience.
>Shes really fast..
>After a while of traveling at a relatively quick pace you hear screams.

>You're greeted to a man being tossed literally right past you as you enter town.
>Its chaos, there's several malformed, some flying in the air.
>Others the 7 foot beasts,
>And something else thats new seems to be a pack of what you discern to be hellhounds.
>In total theres about 13, and there are townsfolk amidst them being ripped apart, chased, and devoured.
>Patience throws what looks like dust in the air before whispering words.
>Her entire body glows with energy.
>She creates fire becoming a human flamethrower hurling balls of flame rpg style and incinerating one of the big guys, a hellhound and one of those flying fuckers.
>They barely burned at all before disintegrating to nothing.
>Its like the holy water, but its fire?
>Sunset tugs on your coat.
>"Uh, I can't see whats going on."

All of your bullets are coated with holy water.
And you have your sword all pretty on your waist.

What should you do?
>>
>>25446831
Well Sunset's going to be mostly useless for this fight, and it looks like Patience can do most of the heavy lifting, so we should set our focus on helping the townsfolk evacuate the area until all of the Malformed are slain.
>>
>>25446831
Way to give away that you're a wiccan right away, Patience. Real smooth going. I'm sure the townspeople will totally overlook that to give you a pat on the back and not try to bake you when this is all done.
>>
>>25446892
>>25446975

"You know, I think Patience really has this one under control, lets just help these townsfolk."
>It might be hard with all the chaos to shoot without hitting the townsfolk.
>And you do have this nifty sword..
>You unsheathe the thing.
"Time to go medieval on these bitches."
>You run up to one of the winged ones clawing at one of the townsfolk.
>Before you can plunge you sword you hear a growl all but too close to you.
>A hellhound is charging at you.
>Instinctively you swing your sword at it cutting it right between the jaw.
>It disintegrates into specks of light.
>There are two other dogs which have set their sights on you.
>But you still need to save this person.
>You plunge your sword at the beast in the sky impaling it through the chest.
>It disintegrates into light.
>The man quivers,
>"W-who are you?"
"Just the Mayor from the town over come to say hello."
>You say turning and plunging the sword into the mouth of another hellhound.
>"I-incredible! Your sword, how can it slay them so easily?"
"Well because I have gods blessing of course."
>Patience blasts the other dog you didn't get.
>A big lumbering 8 foot tall inhuman looking creature lumbers toward you.
"Lets try this again with a holy weapon this time.."
>You run up to it shanking it right in the cock.
>It moans before disintegrating into light.
"Now see I had the right Idea, just not the right weapon at the time.."
>The rest of the Malformed seem to be taken care of.
>The townsfolk stand in shock as the dust settles.
"No need to fear, for it is I, Anonymous and my friend the angel in her fleshy form!"
>"H-hello."
"And this is-"
>You wave your hand planning to introduce Patience but she seems to have vanished..

What do you do?
>>
>>25447403

Hand out your business card
>>
>>25447403
Focus on helping the injured and gathering info. Patience will show up when she shows up.
>>
>>25447490
Oh, and if the discussion goes long, tell them about what you've been doing to fortify your town and make effective weapons like your nifty sword. Propose joining the forces of the towns to make a stronger stand.
>>
>>25447511

And eventually we will form a new Reich
>>
>>25447403
Arrange a meeting with this town's mayor. For all we know, this person is just as corrupt as our own town's mayor was. For convenience, I elect we heretofore refer to our own town as Anonsberg.
>>
>>25447483
>>25447490
>>25447511
>>25447554
>>25447617

>You decide to move to helping the injured.
>The man you saved walks over.
>"The town over? You wouldn't happen to be referring to that town with only women and children in it?"
"Thats the one."
>Others crowd themselves around you.
>"Who was that witch with you?"
>"That dark skinned one, you don't know her do you?"
>"It was that Patience again, I told Abigail we didn't need no help from no goddamn witch!"
>"Well, witches aside it seems this man has his own magic which comes from God."
>"I wouldn't trust em, how do we know he's not a witch in disguise?"
"Please please, I understand your confusion, but my power is a holy one, my divine sword slays all evil it touches. Something like that could not be compared to witchcraft."
>The guy you saved speaks,
>"Tis true, I saw him slay the beasts myself. Well Anonymous, on behalf of Willowsville, I mayor Jonathan, welcome you, and your small friend to our town."
>He offers his hand.
>You shake it.
"Mayor Anonymous, a pleasure. We should discuss how we can pool our resources against these foul demons."
>"Indeed, a bold proclamation! Let us get to know each other, a friendly meeting perhaps, I would like to know this mysterious youth. Perhaps then we can work together and defend our homes."
"I like the sound of that."
>"Lets give it 2 days time then, on that day I would come personally with a few, select individuals and really get to know you and your town."

Was that last bit supposed to sound friendly?
>>
>>25448236
>You and Sunset are walking home.
>"Well, that was, um.. Exciting."
"Yes, though I imagine your, 'excitement' would have become fear were you able to see them."
>"Its scarier not knowing honestly. To think I could've been inches from one of them and I would never see it coming."
"Well, maybe sometime we'll figure out a way for you to see them."
>"I hope so. I feel terrible seeing you and now Patience doing all the work, meanwhile I just stand around awkwardly and.."
"Well don't beat yourself up over-"
>You hear screams.
>This night is just full of 'excitement' isn't it?
>You rush toward them.
>"How are we getting outgunned by a buncha women?!"
>"Them bitches were unarmed yesterday, how in the hell d'they learn to use guns?"
>You seem to be behind their barricade.
>The women must be giving them hell because they don't even seem to notice you're directly behind them.

What will you do?

Also, should this story have more ponies in it? If so which ponies? I'm not against adding more ponies, I almost regret not making the whole world here completely just ponies, but well, we can always bring more ponies into it.
>>
>>25448270

Demand their surrender on pain of death
>>
Catch them in a crossfire. Assuming baconpone has her handy dandy volleygun as well, unleash your fury on the bandits. Being stuck between a defending force and reinforcements is sort of a death sentence for lightly armed raiders. Sunset might feel better about being an actual help this time around, being perfectly able to see el banditos.
>>
>>25448328

But she might feel worse about mercilessly shooting down a group of people without at least trying to get them to surrender first.
>>
>>25448392
Then she can do the handy disarm trick again. These are men, not monsters, so they might just be desperate. We'd be in the strongest position with our townsfolk keeping their guns on them, so we could decide their fate after cutting their fangs and hearing what they know.

and giving people a chance might help Sunset trust in us more
>>
>>25448392
True. But she witnessed a bandit trying to rape a villager during the first raid. Im pretty sure she believes in a little frontier justice after that.
>>
>>25448270
More ponies is fine by me, but probably not any of the important ones. Just make some up for the scope of the story.

Back on track though, let's loudly cock both of our guns and train them on the bandits. If we can force a surrender, all the better for us and not giving baconpone any more ptsd than she already has.
>>
>>25448270
I'm fine with more pones. Not mane six, though. I think it would almost be fun for it to be someone Sunset has reason to distrust, like a ponified Dazzling. Or you could make one up. A pegasus would be fun for new options and would certainly rock the "angel" angle.
>>
if they surrender, theyl be back with a larger raiding force.
>>
Maybe strike a deal with them? The malformed are probably just as hard on them lately. They can trade and find sanctuary in the village, so long as they behave and take up arms against the malformed with our defenders during the odd wave of malformed.
>>
>>25448305
>>25448328
>>25448392
>>25448450
>>25448456
>>25448524

"Sunset, can you disarm those bandits like last time?"
>"I can try."
>She glows her horn.
>Two of the bandits are missing guns now.
>You cock your gun loudly.
"Well well well, look what we have here, buncha troublemakers trying to pick a fight in my town."
>"Its that kid and the angel again!"
>"Dammit, we're outmatched!"
"How right you are, Ladies hold your fire!"
>"Its Anon and the Angel!"
"Now heres how this is going to go, you're going to drop your weapons, and no one else has to die here today, just play it cool."
>You hear one of the guns drop.
"I ain't dying for this."
>The rest drop their guns.
"Thats good, now y'all just scurry on outta here and don't let me see you causin trouble like that round here again you hear?"
>Grumbles as the bandits get to their horses and ride off.

>Cheers from the town.
>You walk into town with Sunset waving.
>Girls rushing crowding you.
>"Did you see me?"
>"I think I killed at least one, aren't you proud of me Anon?"
>"I remembered everything you taught me!"
>All these cute grils with guns pressing against you..
>U-unf..
"You all did great I saw some of you, nice shots."

>You celebrate with them at the tavern as the girls tell you stories about how the whole thing went.
>You've never felt quite so beloved among a group of people.
>Its so nice..

>After leaving the bar with Sunny and a few drinks down the hatch you retire to the bedroom.
>You snuggle with Sunset rubbing your face against hers as you feel her soft mane.

Pegasus oc then? I thought about making Patience or Trinity into Ponies, I bet they'd be super cute.Trinity with her blonde mane and little stump hoof. Patience with a little Pentacle and cloak. Alas I lack artistic talent.
Feeling weary, I think I'll retire for the day.
Night friends.
>>25448851
>>25448820
Might be something interesting that could happen next time.
>>
we should talk to sunset. try and learn more about the magic from her world. the magic of friendship and all that. that could certainly come in handy.
patience seems to have at least some sort of handle on these sort of things. maybe she could team up with us to figure out some way to purify this land using friendship magic from pony land.
>>
>>25448965
I don't think Trinity would be a good fit, since she probably should have been on to Sunny from the start if that were the case.

Maybe a short interlude in which one of the town's hunters got a tad overzealous shooting down what she may have thought was just a very large, fast bird. Might be fun for Anon to have to nurse a wounded pegasus back to health while the people are all freaking out about a second angel.
>>
>>25448965

>force bandits to surrender
>don't capture them for information or to make a long term peace deal with them
>just let them go so they can come back later and try again

What the fuck man I would have said to kill them if I knew that
>>
>>25449322
True. But, if they still lose with their greater forces massed, theyl be more likley to acknowlege the strength of anonsberg. Theyl be easier to reign in if they get out of hand.
>"You think youre so tough? Why dont you round up another 200 of your buddies and meet us at the front gate? Worked well last time, didnt it?"
Kinda like how goku waited for his enemies to reach their peak potential. It drives their loss home. Thouroughly.
>>
>>25448236
>"Lets give it 2 days time then, on that day I would come personally with a few, select individuals and really get to know you and your town."

It's cute when old-timey plebs are not in the least bit subtle about their invasion plans.
>>
>>25448965
Patience as a super cute pony
Agreed

>>25449122
I like this.
>>
>>25450344
It would have worked if we were just more old timey plebs. But we know better.
>"accumulative knowlege"
>>
>>25449908
This
>>
Byomph
>>
Well, maybe it's time to show a few of your women how to snipe, this will come handy time to time.
Time to make bussines too, the mayor of the other town will come to visit, maybe this will come handy.
We need to make them know to that the angel is with you and the guardians of the lord are in need of strenght, the one that only sheeps like you your town and maybe the other town have, inflate their ego a bit and then use them for everything you need.
That's in the future.

We need to go to the blacksmith and talk to her, just talk, no more no less, befriend her, she/he is not just a blacksmith, it's a person.

And about other ponies, why not Cherry Berry, she is a earth pony and even if she doesn't like it , she has te power of every other earth pony, she could help you to grow more crops and use them like money to other towns.
But that's not the only reason. We have seen the malformed now gain more habilities, this time are capable of flying and are getting more and more bigger, not only that, we found that they have light unit with them, this time, malformed hounds, maybe find a form to keep the forest saint or something, maybe the sand or more holy water.
We need Patience more than ever, if this the malformed can make more of themselves or pass the curse to other living things, then we are fucked.

HAPPY READING THIS THING!!
COMING BACK TO WORK.
>>
The hell Hounds are fast, strong and have all the habilites that had when they were alive. They will be hard to fight if we are alone, we need the saint blood now, and sadly, teach the kids how to use weapons too, the kind that Sunset has and a dagger for everyone of them, dark times are ahead of us, we will not let mother and kids appart of their families, that's for sure.
>>
File: qt hoers.png (272 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
qt hoers.png
272 KB, 1024x1024
>>
File: SunsetShimmer.png (201 KB, 502x650) Image search: [Google]
SunsetShimmer.png
201 KB, 502x650
>>
>>
>>25449058
>>25449122
>>25449322
>>25449908
>>25450344
>>25450412
>>25450625
>>25453615

>Holy Bullets from the blacksmith complete you entrust one bullet to each recruit.
>You say to them that if the malformed attack this bullet will be the only bullet worth firing at them, that even if all their others miss, this is the one that must hit.
>You begin training early to train your women how to snipe from long distances.
>Sunset watches as you instruct them.
>Trinity outside feeding them.

>On the horizon, riders.
>There are six.
>"Shall I give the command to ready the firing squad?"
"Have them on standby, with only six they're probably not here to attack us."
>"As you wish."
>The riders stop.
>They look around at the villagers.
>"Who among you is the leader?"
"That would be me."
>You walk up to them.
>They dismount.
>"You and this town are accused of witchcraft and heresy in the eyes of our Lord."
"Nonsense, we have-"
>"Our priests decided it last night. You are to surrender all weapons and trade goods. If you do not, the entire village will be razed and tried for witchcraft, none will be spared."
>The townswomen gasp.
>"Surrender is your only option, we will be back in full force tonight, should you choose to fight you can expect no mercy."

What will you do?
>>
>>25455358
Obviously these folks won't be listening to reason, so perhaps our best bet is to see if they're willing to accept a duel. Just ourself, and whoever their leader is. That way we don't have to risk the lives of our wimmens, and even if we lose, we'll at least die looking like a big damned hero, fighting to the last to save our girls.
>>
>>25455358
its clear that we only have one option
get the hell out of there. we have no problem killing malformed, but killing people? even if we live, what would our perfect waifu think of us afterward?
we need to run fast far, and soon.
also, might as well go full sparta, and kill the messengers.
>>
>>25455525
And abandon everything weve worked for? Nah son.
We use our legendart diplomacy skills to pin the blame of the malformed on their leaders, and they anonsberg is the one true bastion of the lords greatness, as is evident by your strength.
If they still wont think it through, they have become nothing more than raiders. Fire at will.
>>
>>25455358
This smells fishy. Their priest decided it? Based on what? What town? How do we know this isn't a ploy by the raiders? We need answers. With them at gunpoint, if necessary. And maybe a demo by Sunset if she isn't, in fact, one of the reasons they accused us.

Do we have any dead malformed to show off? That might be helpful if they guys are genuine.

And if all else fails, we could set a trap for the larger force by luring in malformed to fight them while our townsfolk take up fortified sniping positions?
>>
>>25455614
>>25455566
>>25455433
Yes
>>
>>25455433
>>25455525
>>25455566
>>25455614

"Lets talk about this, after all, we fight demons and witchcraft, your people saw our strength last night."
>"Willowsvilles own priests declared your magic ungodly."
"So we step in to save your hides like good Samaritans and it's ungodly?"
>"Yes, please, listen! Lets be rational about this, you can't just kill all these people because you 'think' they're all witches."
>"Silence devil! Our priests warned you would use words to twist the truth."
"Hold on, what about that Mayor, that Jonathan guy?"
>"The priests talked with him too and agreed. We will not budge our stance, surrender or else."
"How about a duel then? Can't we settle matters man to man?"
>They stop, whispering among themselves.
>"You would use your witchcraft, it wouldn't be fair."
"Come on, that's such a cop out.. Alright, look, if you guys are going to be difficult, I understand, really, girls?"
>The women cock their guns.
>"You can't shoot the messengers!"
"You come to my town, accusing my people of witchcraft, demanding OUR surrender, if your town wants war, we will bring it to them, and it will start with your heads on their doorstep--!"
>"Anon wait! Come on, don't start acting like them, we don't want any more fighting, no more death.. We should try and give friendship a chance."
>Trinity speaks up.
>"So they're going to oppress us, Gods chosen people? It isn't very wise. God sends plagues to those who would do his people harm."
"Trinity, come on, right now? We aren't God, and we have no plagues. Lets come down from the clouds and think realistically about this."
>Trinity smiles.
>"You never know, sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways."
>>
We tell the raiders to come back later tonight,
If they dare.
Patience, sunny, and (maybe trinity?) Concoct some sort of "magic 10 minute plauge" they cast on the raiders as they get to our gates. Maybe some sort of inhaled hallucinogen that sends them all on a vicious bad trip. They believes in te powah obs da gud lordie and we tell them to bring their corrupt leaders before us
>>
>>25455737
I'm assuming we hold out giving options until a prompt, such as the 'What will you do?'
>>
>>25455798
I like this idea. Keeps everything semi-realistic. Please, do go into great detail regarding hallucinations. Skin melting off, worms crawking their way through their minds, beasts eating them alive. Make sure the snipers keep the malformed off the writhing fools. Cant have your divine example find its way into the belly of an actual beasty.
>>
>>25455798
Those "priests" they mentioned seem to be the source of this problem. We should start barricade the town and then infiltrate Willowsville.
Or have Sunset cast detect truth or a similar spell.
>>
>>25455823
Gah, I'm so new at this geez. Next time I'll end the thing with a "Will will you do" or a "what should you do"
Trying to wait a little more to see if there is a consensus.
>>
>>25455852
It's fine, we all start off somewhere. Generally, what I've liked best is if there's more to a post, put (cont) at the end, otherwise end with an action prompt. If you have ideas of your own, you can make those options or ask for input.
>>
>>25455737
>We should try and give friendship a chance
What Sunny wants, she gets.

We could always try rationalizing with them via practicality. How many people would they have lost if hadn't shown up? How many more will they lose fighting us? It'll just make them weaker against the Malformed. We'll prove ourselves to this priest if he wants.
>Cue chugging holy water

If negotiations break down, I think it's time to ask Sunset about those advanced spells she mentioned.

>>25455844
Yeah, not liking how quickly they turned friend to foe. Wonder if the Malformed have intelligent types?
>>
>>25455798
>>25455844
>>25455905
Capturing the enemy preists seems imparitive. Id start with mindfucking raiders and apprehend their leaders. I like the intelligent malformed idea. Maybe the enemy preist is just a well hidden malformed? Cue holy water drinking contest. Anon should come out unscathed. Enemy preisty will either flake or burn.
Beyond that, imagine how this will expand the towns peoples minds!
If the demon preist was the one insisting that witchcraft was a bad thing, is it really?
Was their anger against wiccans really justified, considering that the implications of this discovery tend to point to the idea that it may have just been useless nonsense spurred up to distract the townspeople and cause resentment while church administration fucks them up from behind the scenes
>>
>>25455874
Will do boss.
>>25455798
>>25455838
>>25455844
>>25455905

"So, you know what, on the Angels behalf, we'll spare your lives, girls?"
>"What devilry, you have women soldiers?"
"Couldn't really help it, in fact women do pretty much all the trades in this town."
>"W-what? All women? That ain't even possible!"
"If you're willing to be civil we'd be more than happy to show you right girls?"
>They giggle.
>"N-no thanks! Gah.."
>"D-don't fall for it Clemence, It's witchcraft! These women are attemptin to seduce ya!"
>"I know, but their enchantments are powerful.. We should leave before the priests get suspicious of us."
"Oh my what a complete shame you won't stay with us. But I understand how torturous it would be to spend your evening in a town full of single women just looking for nice strong men such as yourself."
>"None of these women have husbands?"
"Thats why they have to take up arms to defend the town. You wouldn't REALLY fight a bunch of women would you?"
>"Hes right Sam, we can't really be 'spected to bring the word back that a town fulla women won't surrender."
"And to think you burning all these women, what a colossal WASTE that would be."
>"W-well, uh, I spose negotiations aren't completely off the table."
"There we go. Now why don't we mosey on over and have a few words with the priests, surely they'll understand that these are Godly women."
>"W-well, I spose I couldn't bring myself to fight women if it came down to it anyhow."
"Ladies, put up a barricade while we're gone, just in case the negotiation, goes a little sour."
>They give a little salute before you walk off.
(cont)
>>
>>25456143
>Trinity and Sunset are walking with you.
>"Wow, I guess these guys really do want to give friendship a chance."
>Trinity slings herself around your arm and begins to whisper.
>"I have a plan."
"Do tell."
>"Well, seeing as these people were going to destroy us and take all of our things.."
"What are you suggesting?"
>"A little bit of this concoction. They're separate for safety, but when you put them together they become irresistible to malformed."
"Trinity, no, thats book magic!"
>"Just a few dabs on a crib, or in their houses, their churches. Watch as the Malformed come and devour their infants and defile their homes and churches."
"T-thats-"
>"Just, say, the, word."
>She says resting herself on your arm.

What should you do?
>>
Refuse her solution. Of you reaort to using book magicks to solve this conflict, youve become worse than they are.
Not to mention that sunny will be very thouroughly enraged.
Stick to the origional plan of forcing the enemy demon preists into a holy water drinking contest
>>
>>25456154
Fuck off, Trinity. We'll do this the right and proper way. The last thing we need is to validate the locals' fear of us. Your new nickname is Stumpy until you learn the lesson shooting your hand off clearly didn't drive home.
>>
>>25456178
Agreed
>>25456213
>"stumpy"
Fucking glorious
>>
explain to trinity that these people clearly aren't looking for actual witches. if they were, they would have gone after patience. and even further, if they are considering killing what should be one of the only defenses against the malformed, then there is clearly something suspicious going on here, and at the very least they themselves have a way of dealing with the malformed. giving them malformed to deal with, will only strengthen their want to kill us.
>>
>>25456178
Also, find a way to get rid of that concoction in a safe way. It would be dangerous in the wrong hands.
>>
File: angrybookhorse.gif (244 KB, 646x646) Image search: [Google]
angrybookhorse.gif
244 KB, 646x646
>>25456154
>"Trinity, no, thats book magic!"
>>
>>25456232
Agreed. We show up and the Malformed come, either shortly at our arrival or after we leave? Even I'd start to think we were witches.
>>
>>25456178
>>25456213
>>25456231
>>25456232
>>25456290

"The word is no. The last thing we need is to give credibility to their claims. Your new nickname is Stumpy till you learn the lesson shooting off your hand clearly didn't drive home."
>"S-stumpy?!"
>She pushes away from you.
>She looks pissed.

>After walking for sometime you arrive.
>You see a group of priests walking through the streets.
>"For what purpose did you IDIOTS bring the rabble here?"
>"Yes, unless they have come to surrender personally."
>Looking at the priests they're, rather ornate. Large hats, gold chains and rings.
>"W-we're sorry, but they're all women, we can't seriously demand a town full of women surrender itself."
>He sighs.
>"Clearly you do not understand that a town full of women equates to a town full of witches, how else could it operate?"
>Sunset speaks up,
>"Um, because women are smarter than you give them credit for?"
>He gasps backing away,
>"Demon! That small horse speaks!"
>"It did the other night too pastor Bartholomew."
"She isn't a demon, shes an angel descended from heaven giving us her divine blessing."
>Suddenly you get an idea.
>You whisper something to Sunset.
"Watch and learn for I will prove we are of holy origin. Angel, lend me your divine blessing!"
>"Blah! What is this bauble?"
>"He is clearly delusional."
"Watch as I walk upon this fountain and not sink into it."
>You wink at Sunset.
>You hop up into the fountain.
>A mere moment before Sunset floats your feet.
>You walk around on it.
>The townsfolk gasp.
"Who is it that you say that I am? I slay demons and perform miracles, and yet I and my people are demons?"
>The towns people chatter.
"Open your eyes, you're being deceived by these old coots!"
>"H-heresy! He is clearly the deceiver!"

(Cont)
>>
>>25456467
"Don't listen to them, earlier he and his goons came to my town and threatened me, and it was by their order! These priests are planning to organize an assault on my town when we have done no wrongs!"
>The towns people turn angrily toward the priests.
>One of the others speaks up.
>"This man saved me and my family from those things last night, and you were plannin to attack him?"
"More than that friends, they planned to have us burnt at the stake for witchcraft. Might I add that our town is only filled with women, ask your messengers, tis true, they would attack and pillage a town full of women in the night!"
>"Silence, guards, do something arrest them!"
>The guards don't budge looking at the priests incredulously.
"It seems the people have seen through your elaborate ruse 'priests'."
>The mayor walks up.
>"O-oh, hey there Anonymous, um, that meeting you know-"
"Yes, that meeting, two days from now was it? Sorry, a few messengers of yours got me distracted, something about witchcraft and-"
>"Oh, well, um, really just a big misunderstanding."
"I'm sure."
>"Listen, uh, come down from there and we'll talk this out-"
"How about, you and some of these other men just, come over, tonight, no formalities, and just, SEE, for yourself if our town is full of witches?"
>One of the other men comes up.
>"I-i can vouch for him, there are LOADS of beautiful women there, surely they aren't witches, not all of them!"
>A bunch of the other men crowd around.
>The mayor presses his hand against his head.
>"I suppose you need some compensation for this indignity."

In the rush the priests seems to have snuck away from the crowd.

What will you do?
>>
Point out the dissapearances of the preists and araise further suspicion about them and their motives. And their nature. Possibly have the town search for them, and ask that the mayor send a couple guatds with you to return to your village, as the preists may have decided to take the fight directly to your gates, and may have brought malformed with them.
>>
>>25456547
Alls well that ends well, for now at least. Let's keep our eyes open for those "priests" in the future. Probably haven't seen the last of them. Let's have mister mayor here sign a formal peace accord, just in case he wants to try anything stupid later.
>>
Brigh the head of one of your fallen and corrupt priests, that this is the way you pay for bretraying the forces of god!

Not really, bring one priest to this to your town and try to be good with them, you let the angel select one of course, she has the lord's blessing after all.

Hide all the weapos that the women has and put them on strategic places in case that the malformed deside to attack.

It would have been usefull the book at this sie od the story, to find a way to make roofies to the water and beer that they are drinking. You can't speak of freedom and religion without a drink or two.

And made by the hands of lovely ladies like the ones of the villages.

Your novice snipers on the ceilings with some watchers, they will search all the time for malformed, lych waves and for any spies.
How did they know about the town full of women before we speak of it.

And last but not least... the kids... we must keep them on the head. if the thing go south, we don't have a plan for them. And i'm sure that they will be there, what the funk are we gonna do?.
>>
>>25456586
>>25456883
>>25456934

"Hey, wait, where'd those priests go?"
>Shrugs and confusion from the crowds.
"Isn't it weird they disappear after we call them out? They aren't acting like very 'holy' men if you ask me."
>The mayor clears his throat.
>"Y'all go round up some of the boys and see if we can't find them."
>The guards disperse rounding up others to help in the search.
>"I'll be straight with ya, I never did like them priests. Always askin an arm and a leg for tithes and offerings."
"Just one more thing Mister Mayor, before we go over and knock back a few cold ones at the tavern and forget this mess, lets get a formal peace accord written up."
>"I s'pose I do owe you that much as well."

>After about a half hour of discussions and looking over paperwork you get something written up which you give to Stumpy to put it in town hall.
>You ask that they bring you one of the priests to interrogate as part of the signing to which they agree.
"Oh, and Stumpy, don't think I've forgotten about those bags, we're going to have a little chat and then figure out how to dispose of them."
>"Its Trinity!"
"Whatever, alls well that ends well, you ready to go booze and shmooze again Sunset? It'll be nice to have some guys in the town other than me, the ladies can't keep themselves off me otherwise."
>"I'm sure they'll really like having some men over for once. Oh, and Anon?"
"Yeah?"
(cont)
>>
>>25457000
>"I'm really glad you decided to do things the peaceful way, I would hate to see these two towns fight. I'm sure if everyone were able to get along, everyone would be so much happier."
"Well, and not to mention we'll have some friends to help us fight the Malformed."
>"That too."

>You travel with a bunch of men to Anonsburg to include their mayor, guards and other town officials.
>Mostly unarmed but a few skeptics have brought their guns.
>You reach the town and a barricade has been set up.
>Hold on just a minute.
>You explain to the ladies that everything went well and that they should open their wall a little and let the men inside.

Now that you're back in town, wat do?
>>
>>25457012
Party time?
Or show them how the town has improved and give them reasons for them to trust us and form an alliance.
>>
>>25457012
Dunno if it's the best time, be we could equip them with our +1 Holy weapons and have some backup sweeping the old manor hour.
>>
>>25457094
Yeah, this before anything else.
Also, let's sing Sunset's praises a little. Girl's been crucial.
>>
>>25457012
So on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely will it be that at least one of these men will have sex with one of these women by the end of the night?
>>
>>25457012
Party Time, Diplomacy Time, promote the village's image, mention the fact that all these girls are sooooo lonely at nights and they could use a husband, get tipsy but not too drunk just in case, snuggle with Sunset and have lewd sex with her.
>>
>>25457012
Patience helped saved most of these people, maybe we should invite her to join us.

Pony or not
>>
>>25457424
And then she gets lucky with one of the men
>>
>>25457094
>>25457155
>>25457424

Id suggest continuing to deconstruct the anti-wiccan mindset the demon preists have instilled in both towns. Only when theyre ready to accept a wiccan into town in broad daylight should you let her in, or things could get messy. Also, itd be wise to eliminate demon preists first. Maybe have patience assist you in eliminating them? To show you that shes on our side?
Besides that, a grand celebration is in order. Ensure that a group remains sober and militant. Dont want to get caught with our trousers down-figuratively or literally-do we?
>>
>>25457094
>>25457132
>>25457155
>>25457161
>>25457316
>>25457424

>Its party time.
>The girls are ALL OVER the men immediately.
>Its near role reversal levels as the women are buying them drinks, asking about their trades.
>Men curious as to how a bunch of women can keep a town going.
>Theres drinks and laughter.
>Trinity is making talks with Jonathan.
>Everyone is having an amazing time.
>You're off at one of the tables with Sunset.
"Welp, we did it again, another day and we've managed to avoid complete annihilation."
>"Yep, just another day haha."
>You both say in unison,
"Cheers."
>You knock the steins into each other.
>You both drink.
>You swill a few gulps and put it on the table.
>Sunset seems to have done the same wiping some foam from her lip.
"I hope things go well with the bonding here."
>Sunset looks around.
>"They seem to be having a good time."

(Cont)
>>
>>25457558
Wiccans do tend to be very open and very casual sexually. not excessively so, but they were by no means sacred little virgins.
Probably one of the reasons they got so much shit from the tightassedly strict christian puritan populace.
>>
>>25457597
"Yeah, well the reason they're safe, well, partially is because of Patience. You probably didn't see it, but there were a ton of Malformed that night. If she wasn't there, there's no way I could have stopped them all."
>Sunset looks down into her mug.
"N-not that a blame you or-"
>"I know, I was pretty useless in that fight."
"Hey! Come on, don't say that, you've helped me out so many times, like back there when you made me walk on water, I couldn't have done that!"
>"Thanks."
"Hey, and don't forget, the reason we're not embroiled in some kind of town warzone right now is cause of you too. I don't think I'd have had the sense to deal with that situation rationally if it weren't for you."
>"Really? Thanks, I mean, I just didn't want any more people getting hurt."
"Well, I'm proud of you."
>You get up sitting yourself next to her on the wood bench.
>You wrap your arm around her.
>She leans herself against you.
>You feel her soft warmth.
>She looks up at you, her blue eyes peering right into yours.
>You pet her on the head stroking her mane.
"Do you uh, wanna get outta here?"
>Sunsets eyes seem a bit lusty too.
>"Sure."
>You and her walk out together.
>The cold air of the night as you hurry toward the inn.
>>
>>25457614
What should you do?
>>
>>25457623
Romantic walk, watching the stars, tell her something nice. It's all about her right now. Other things and events are just a distant background when she's next to Anon.
>>
>>25457623
go to sleep mane.
>>
>>25457623
Love.
>>
Anon has earned some mareslit. Godspeed you glorious bastard.

Throw in a quick grope on your way into your room. Were both drunk and generally just fucking elated about our recent successes. Not to mention that we have alot of stress to fuck off. Im pretty sure nobody whos watching cares nessecarily. Well i mean patience might be but >>25457608
Shed probably approve
>>
>>25457651
I'll go with this. I actually think it would be a good time to ask her what she remembers before coming here and just what or where Equestria is since Patience name-dropped it.
>>
>>25457623
S'mores.
>>
>>25457668
Level 2 Cuddles!

Time for belly rubs
>>
>>25457651
>>25457668
>>25457678
>>25457690
Allofmyyespls
>>25457672
Not so fast muchacho
>>
>>25457614
Hey Rabbit, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your cute little story. Do you have any advanced plans for it? Main plot? I ask because after Igor has finished his My Little Persona CYOA I'm kinda starving for quality green and SunSun is best pony... so it would be nice to have something to read every day for a while.
>>
>>25457651
Also put yourself in her situation, if she REALLY wants "it" then why not. But it's up to you, I'd say it's way too early. But maybe it's going to be a short story, then no point in waiting.
>>
>>25457623
Tell that we would love to have a family. But only with her.
>>
>>25457614
Plot Twist: We're too funk to druck. Can't get it up, nigga.
>>
>>25457834
Kekety kek
>>
>>25457614
Maybe Sunset has been working on some magical project while we've been training and arming people and wants to show us
>>
>>25457597
It's really too bad so many of those men will probably get overlooked by the ladies as inadequate compared to the incredibly high example set by Anon.
>>
>>25458003
Exactly. Anon has allowed to become self reliant and powerful. They wont stand to be shoved back into the kitchen by the first man to propose. Theyd have to do a cultural 180 to stand a chance.
>>
>>25457716
I have some planning ahead, but I've kind of just gone with the flow. I wanted to aim for an atmosphere I really enjoyed writing.
As far as, well, advancing somewhere past this, I imagine maybe Sunset could get stuck in other timelines with Anon or something, maybe getting trapped in the 80s in like some retro future dystopia or something. But that seems like it'll be a ways away.

>>25457651
>>25457656
>>25457668
>>25457672
>>25457678
>>25457690
>>25457697
>>25457703
>>25457739
>>25457786

"Hey Sunset, do you mind if we go for a walk?"
>"Not at all."
>You walk away from the noise of the inn wandering into the night.
>You walk some distance away to a nice rock.
"Wanna build a fire?"
>"I can do that, I've got some matches."
>She floats the book of matches out of her pocket.
>You gather some dry grass and some piles of wood.
>With the firepit set you strike a match lighting it.
>She sets the match into the dry grass between the wood.
>It smokes billowing.
>Soon a little fire is born.
>You and Sunset have your backs to the rock leaning up against one another.
>You cover her a little with your coat.
>She nestles into you.
>Her tender warmth, and this flame.
>You look up at the stars.
>So pretty tonight.
>Sunset is looking at them too.
"So, can you tell me about Equestria? I assume thats where you come from right?"
>"Yeah, it's a place where all us ponies come from. Theres Unicorns, Pegasus, earth ponies, and Alicorns."
"Whats an Alicorn?"
>"Its like a Pegasus and a Unicorn put together, basically a pony with wings and a horn."
"Geez, those sound like the best ones."
>"There aren't that many, and the ones we do have are royalty."
"So then that Celestia was an Alicorn too then.."
>"Yeah."

(cont)
>>
>>25458106
"Do you ever miss her sometimes?"
>"I miss her a lot, I miss Equestria too."
"I miss my home too. I miss all the food, even if it was processed crap."
>"Oh, speaking of which, Its not much but, I have this half a candy bar, I dunno if you want it-"
"Oh are you kidding, lets see!"
>She pulls it out.
>A snickers bar half of it covered by the wrapper.
>"You, wanna split it? It's a little old by now but-"
"Shoot I don't care, it's been forever since I had chocolate."
>She pulls it out of the wrapper with her magic snapping it in half.
>The caramel strings a little as she places the small rectangle in your hand.
>You pop it into her mouth, she does the same as you both look up at the stars again.
"I guess, theres something else I miss a little too."
>"Whats that?"
"I miss my family."
>Sunset looks at you.
"I don't feel like I've had much of a family, other than Celestia and a few friends I met later on, you could say I've always been alone."
>"You, mentioned wanting a family earlier, and well, you're.. Gonna think it's totally stupid, and I probably shouldn't be telling you this but.."
>Shes looking at you intently.
"I had this dream.. That you and I, we.."
>"Yeah?"
>Its sort of embarrassing to just say outright..

(cont)
>>
>>25458126
"Well, that we had a family."
>"O-oh.."
>Shes blushing smiling.
>"D-did you, want a family then?"
"Yeah, I mean, I really thought about it, and I.. I want, maybe not right now but.. Sometime, I think it would be cool if you and I had a family together."
>"Thats so nice. I, feel the same way.. You know, not right now but, maybe when things quiet down.."
"Sunset.."
>"Anon.."
>You press your lips against her as you run your hand along her cheek.
>The warm sweet taste of the candy bar fresh in her mouth with just a hint of beer.
>You passionately press into her letting your tongue set itself upon hers as you enjoy this feeling of togetherness.
"Sunset I, never want to be with anyone else..
>She smiles.
>"Me neither."
>You resume kissing pressed against each other.
>The fire crackling as you kiss beneath the stars.

What do?
>>
>>25458138
>making out with the angel in a public location

We are straight up fucked now. Somebody is going to blackmail the shit out of us.
>>
who says that if a pony comes along that it will become friends with us?
just spitballing ideas here

but yeah, >>25458170 is right. shouldn't be doing this publicly.
>>
>>25458138
Hide somewhere and preform angelic lewds if she's in the mood.

Also it kinda feels like she's not telling us everything. We barely know eachother, but it feels like we already have a connection, and now we're just rediscovering it. Post-Time Travel Amnesia?
>>
>>25458170
>>25458220
Wandered out into the night, away from everyone else in the INN.
Honestly id be more worried about malformed attacking than a scandal
>>
>>25458106
>You walk away from the noise of the inn wandering into the night.
>You walk some distance away to a nice rock.
>>25458170
>>25458220
>Public.
>>
>>25458236
>>25458242
You realise the town is now filled with new, unfamiliar faces, right? Not only that, we've already made some likely very powerful enemies. Hell, even Trinity had still been hiding that plague potion from us despite her supposed reformation.

Aside from the fact that we're basically famous right now, why the fuck wouldn't there be someone spying on our every action?
>>
>>25458220
>>25458170
See
>>25458236
>>25458242
>>
>>25458138
Go to the inn. And then "spend a long time with Sunset"
>>
>>25458170
>>25458220
>>25458235
>>25458236
>>25458242
>>25458274
>>25458287
>>25458600

"We probably should get back."
>"You're right."
>Sunset smothers the fire with some kind of magic bubble thingy.
>You and her walk away back to the inn.

>People are walking out of the Inn.
>Some of the males are coming home with the ladies.
>It feels good to be among the couples.
>You walk into the inn.
>Its wood and stone interior are always so homely.
>You walk up the stairs going to the bedroom with her.
>You take off your shoes and coat.
>Sunset does the same.
>After properly disrobing you and her climb into the bed.
>You smile staring longingly into each others eyes.
>You snuggle close to her.
>Every time it never gets old.
>Her soft warm presence like the very angel you describe her as.
>Her tropical blue eyes like the warm ocean waters.
>So blue and clear..
"I really like you Sunset."
>You say combing her mane from her eyes.
>She brushes her hoof along your cheek sliding it along your jaw.
>"I really like you too Anon. It would make me happy if we could be together for a really long time."
"I'm sure that's all we'll have, aside from Patience I guess."
>"We should go see her again, I like her."
"I kinda like her too, I wish we'd gotten off on a better foot. We're not much better than the townsfolk, mistrusting her."
>"I can understand it a little, mistrusting in this place. Everything can seem so scary and dangerous, it's easy to just write it off without giving it a chance."
"I rather agree with what you said earlier as just ignorance. Their own bigotry and hatred is what brings them so much misfortune too without even knowing it."
>"I guess we'll need to teach them more about the magic of friendship then."
"Yeah, I guess we will. Welp.. Goodnight Sunset.."
>"Goodnight Anon, sweet dreams."

I'm getting tired too, I think I'll retire to bed.
Night friends.
>>
>>25458780
>I kinda like her too
Aside from the whole, "Let's go fuck up some Malformed, but I'll disappear and let you deal with the consequences of my involvement." thing, sure.
>>
>>
>>
File: tall.png (987 KB, 1024x1103) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
987 KB, 1024x1103
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Just-in-case Bump
>>
>>25461686
Euro-Bump
>>
jon cena bump
>>
Late night muribump
>>
>>25458780
It might be possible to get the townspeople to accept patience... i don't know just throwing stuff out there.
>>
>>25463575
I like it.
Spin some shit.
People are already very suspicious of their old religious leaders, between trins dad and the demon preists. Tell them that the wiccans have been battling malformed for ages before they have, and they just want to set things right. Use "they" to keep patience's identity ambiguous. It may be wise to talk it through with her first, however.
Kinda leads me back to her dropping us off at the other town. What if it was a test not only of our strength, but our diplomatic skill? We just talked several demon preists out of a town over which they had full controll. it takes real gall to do that. Gall you need if youre going to rebuild towns and save people.
>>
While youre discussing things with patience, see if shed be willing to fix up some kind of charm that will allow sunny to see the auras of the malformed. Itd probably do wonders fo her self esteem.
>>
>>25463720
Let's not forget the fact that she can apparently make holy water. And did the most to save them from the Malformed.

"You are what you do when it counts."
>>
File: 5045_french_copper_bath_tub_1.jpg (12 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
5045_french_copper_bath_tub_1.jpg
12 KB, 300x202
>>25458902
>>25463575
>>25463720
>>25463743
>You wake up, Sunset is laying on you a little.
>Shes so precious when she sleeps..
>Her small breaths cause her to inflate and deflate slightly.
>You move your arm only slightly cause its caught in a weird position.
>Its enough to rouse her.
>Her eyes flutter open.
>A little smile crawls across her face before nestling into you.
>"Mmm, good morning Anon."
"G-good morning Sunset, uh.."
>"You wanna go see Patience right?"
"Well, I mean, we should also see how things went with the townsfolk."
>"Right.. Also, Anon, when was the last time we had a shower?"
"I don't know, it seems like we keep forgetting cause we're so bushed after each day."
>She pushes herself up rubbing her eyes.
>"We should get cleaned up, eugh, I stink too."
"Our clothes too."
>"Oh right.. Lets take some time to get ourselves clean a bit."
>You get to the washroom.
>Theres a small steel tub of sorts.
>You look at it.
>"Wheres the water?"
>"I don't know, all I see is this dirty looking sponge and, I think that thing there is soap?"
"Well great, so we have to bring water from somewhere to bathe? How the hell do these people stay clean?"

What do you do?"
>>
>>25464140
Water summoning spell and magical flame?
>>
>>25464140
Time to learn to live like a primitive. See the innkeep about acquiring a bucket and where you can get some normal-ass water. Probably the town well, I would assume.
>>
>>25458106
>Spoiler
Hmm. Interesting. That could be an additional way to meet other ponies. And maybe we could see the results of our actions as time went by?
>>
>>25464181
>>25464213

"Alright, well, Sunset just use a 'summon water' spell and then light a fire under it."
>"What? I don't know a spell for summoning water. I mean, I guess we could use another match if we had some wood underneath the bucket."
"But wouldn't we boil like lobsters that way?"
>"Hmm.. Well, maybe if we get some water and set up the fire we can heat it up bit by bit so the water isn't so hot.."
"That sounds like it'll take forever! Bah, well, lets just see if we can find some water."

>You walk down the stairs seeing an Inn lady carrying some sheets.
"Excuse me, but, you wouldn't happen to know where some water in this town would be, would ya?"
>"Theres a well by the general store."
"Oh yeah that thing, thanks."

>You go into town.
>"Yeah I can't believe that asshole wanted me to quit my job and come home and be his housewife."
>"Aww you turned him down? He was so handsome though!"
>"I don't care, a man has to understand I have a responsibility to this town now and I can't give that up."
>Theres another girl with a guy next to her.
>"Well Sam here doesn't seem to mind."
>"It's a little different but, it's nice having someone else do the work, besides, I can't let the ladies here do all the work here by themselves. I could get used to this place."
>You and Sunset smile merely taking note of it as you pass to the well.
>You draw up the pail of water.
>Its pretty small.
"Ok, this is going to take forever.. So we have to get a bucket, heat up the water over a fire, then pour it into the tub, take another bucket, heat that up, pour IT into the tub, it'll be like 2 hours before we get bathed!"
>"Well, unless you have some other kind of suggestion.."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.