[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars/MLP Salute to Veterans Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 194
File: Mara Jade & Darth Vader 1.jpg (152 KB, 1104x724) Image search: [Google]
Mara Jade & Darth Vader 1.jpg
152 KB, 1104x724
Welcome to MLP's official Star Wars general. We have a very dedicated group of writefags and artists to serve your every Star Wars fantasy.

You can find them all in the list below.
http://pastebin.com/P62yDcw1

Here's our previous thread: >>25248650

Plus, ceremonial thread music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZQPqeJkk
>>
I find the lack of bumps disturbing.
Seriously, is the board more populated tonight, or is it lack of people on our thread?
>>
>>25411648
I have a bad feeling that we are losing people as this general goes on.
I suppose that's to be expected of any general, but I would have thought we would have garnered a list of more strict followers.
Plus, the more recent amounts of green should have helped that, so I have no idea what to think.
>>
>>25411648
Everything seems to be moving pretty slow so I'd say just not very many people here.
>>
You fuckers are just insistent upon getting out of my filter
>>
>>25411813
But, but we just sitting here posting happy little green.
There is no need to be so moody. Lets just sit down and help you feel some joy.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>>25411648
My dumb ass saw that we were on page 10 yet I didnt think to bump our thread for some reason
>>
Well, I said it in the last one, but I'll say it again: I'm back and will update soon, I just need to get settled in a bit.

>>25411648

Just wait until December; this thread will be alive and well once half the living world goes to see the new movie. Plus, I'll be back to producing green by then.

I brought about this thread originally and I'll see it through to the end, damnit. At least until the end of my story, anyway.
>>
File: Vader for President.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Vader for President.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Pros:
>War veteran
>Good under pressure
>Outsider

Cons:
>Turncoat
>Tendency to kill/harm advisers
>Intimidating appearance
>>
File: Kenobi for President.jpg (58 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
Kenobi for President.jpg
58 KB, 570x570
>>25413152
Pros:
>War Veteran
>In touch with other cultures
>Deep Thinker

Cons:
>Established in the system
>Hard time making lesser-of-two-evils type decisions
>Old

Who do you vote for?
>>
File: Darth Vader akimbo.jpg (16 KB, 313x246) Image search: [Google]
Darth Vader akimbo.jpg
16 KB, 313x246
Going to dump some fresh green soon for ya'll.

>>25413152
Vader certainly looks like a winner to me
>>
File: Ancient Jedi Temple.png (1 MB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Jedi Temple.png
1 MB, 700x355
The story of Inquisitor Anon continues now!

http://pastebin.com/zbdGipz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGk7MT_0R0
>This prototype Tie Advanced was amazing in terms of speed
>You zoomed across the forest moon of Alaris Prime at full throttle, passing over massive forests, mountain ranges, and seas in practically the blink of an eye
>Your eyes remained closed as you focused hard on your destination until suddenly you opened them and slammed on the breaks
>Convulsing forward, you looked down and saw your destination before you
>A massive stone complex sat upon a hill, with many of its battlements having collapsed over time and much of its edifices having been overrun with moss and vines
“It’s just as it was in my vision! A Jedi Temple...”
>There was absolutely no record of such a place in your dossier on Alaris Prime, and your sources were supposedly gleaned from the Jedi Archives themselves
>Which begged the question,
“How did Midnight know of this place?”
>You quickly lowered your ship down upon a weather beaten landing pad
>Quickly climbing out of your hatch, you hopped down and beheld a massive dark opening before you that led into the temple
>It was quiet all around, with only the sounds of birds crying and insects chirping in the distance
>However peaceful this place seemed though, you could sense something great underneath the surface
>You sense Midnight here, just as clearly as you could before but now another presence was clear to you, one quite unlike hers
>Midnight’s vibrant and chaotic aura was clashing against that of someone far more collected, someone who maintained an air of stillness that masked a great power underneath
>It was as if you were gazing upon both night and day all at once, with either side struggling to overpower the other
>You glared fiercely into the opening
“It’s all true. They’re here!”
>You sprinted off into the temple
>>
File: Jack vs. the Ninja.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Jack vs. the Ninja.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>25413563
>This place was even larger on the inside, but was also far more decrepit
>In your haste, you nearly ran directly off of a catwalk and dropped into a deep abyss below
>This massive chamber seemed to stretch down into the planet, for how long you could not see
>What you COULD clearly see and hear though, was the clashing of lightsabers up above you
>Perhaps twenty stories higher, on a long stone walkway in the distance, you could see a bright blue light combatting a bright red light for dominance
>You were so close, and yet still too far
>You snarled at the display before looking out across the chasm
>Part of the walkway had collapsed some time ago, creating a gash in your path roughly thirty feet wide
>You ran back over ten steps then slid across the ground as you turned around and broke into a sprint
>Just as you neared the chasm, you pounced forward through the air
>Your feet just barely touched down on the other side of the chasm as you continued to run
>Making your was across the walkway, you noticed another catwalk above you that was slightly closer to where the duel was taking place
>Leaping straight up, your hands clenched onto the edge of the walkway roughly thirty feet above you
>You hurriedly lifted yourself up as you began to trek across this walkway as well
>Seeing no jump that you could feasibly clear, you were forced to exit the chamber upon running across the rest of this catwalk
>Searching desperately for a clear path, you ran along through a number of narrow hallways
>You could sense that you were growing ever closer with each step
>However, in your relentless determination to find Midnight and Luna, you failed to sense what was just beyond the corner
>Rounding said corner at full speed, you made a head-on collision with someone else in a rush
“OOF!!”
>”AAAH!!"
>Tumbling forward, you and the stranger clumsily rolled across the ground
“uggh.”
>”Damnit!"
>Your frustration abated as you looked up and saw this stranger
>>
>>25413616
>The figure before you groaned as she lifted her upper body off the ground and shook her head
>She wore a zipped up black leather jacket and a tight set of accompanying leather pants and boots, almost resembling what you imagined a swoop bike racer might wear
>A hand of hers reached up and rubbed her bright auburn forehead as she grimaced in pain
>When she opened her teal colored eyes and looked at you, you both froze in place
>You could see a set of two tendril appendages, adorned with red tribal tattoos that stretched down to her face, hanging from her smooth hairless head
>You remembered that these parts of her head were called Lekku, and realized that this must be a Twi’lek girl
>The two of you stared at one another for a few moments, words having failed you both
“h-Hello?”
>”STORMTROOPERS!”
“What?!”
>The two of you quickly rose up to your feet as you both reached for your belts
>She whipped out a Heavy Blaster Pistol and stuck it directly against your head as you ignited your lightsaber and swung it at her throat
>The two of you froze once more and stared at each other with wide eyes as you held weapons at one another
>”A lightsaber? Who are you?”
>You could see the hesitation in her eyes as she wrapped her head around what was happening
>You on the other hand, were trying to figure out why you had stopped yourself from chopping off her head
>There was something distinctly odd about her, and it wasn’t just the fact that she was an a roguish looking Twi’lek on a savage planet of Wookiee tribesmen
>The wheels in your head turned as she stared at you, yet you did not feel you were in as great of danger as it seemed
>Perhaps you should have been more worried, but a part of you arrogantly enjoyed such danger
“I, am…"
>You fumbled with your words before developing a devilish idea
“I am Anonymous, and I am a Jedi Knight!”
>>
Is this some AUTISTIC crossover or do you just like star wars?
>>
>>25413679
>”A Jedi Knight?”
>You earnestly watched as she mulled over your response
>”Why are you dressed up like a Stormtrooper?”
“It’s a disguise… I used to slip by the Imperials.”
>”Then what are you doing here?”
“I’m searching for Master Luna, she’s in grave danger!”
>She exasperatedly chuckled at you
>”You can say that again.”
>You lowered your lightsaber and she similarly pulled back her pistol and aimed it away from you at the ground
>It took a great deal of effort to keep a straight face through all of this
“And you are?”
>”I’m Sunset, Sunset Shimmer. I guess you can say I’m Luna’s… student?”
“You mean a Padawan?”
>”Yeah, that. How did you know to find us here?”
“I… sensed Luna through the Force.”
>”Oh, okay then…”
>She warily scratched her head as she looked you over
>You held onto your poker face as tightly as you could
>Now that you were up close to her, you could definitely sense the Force in her
>It was like a well of untapped potential that laid dormant just beneath the surface
>”I don’t really… just hold on!”
>She scowled and raised her gun up, pointing it back at you as you held your hands up in surrender
>”If you really are a Jedi Knight, then prove—“
“I was born on Taris and taken in by the Order around the age of 7. I was trained by them for years before being taken as a padawan by Master Celestia, I fought by her side during the Clone Wars at Atraken, Nar Shaddaa, Corellia, Chandrilla, and other worlds. I escaped death when the Empire rose up and have been searching for other Jedi, which has led me here.”
>Sunset kept her blaster trained on you for another few moments before sighing and putting it back into her holster
>”i-I think I heard Luna mention a Celestia a few times… sorry about that. I guess I really didn’t expect to see a friendly face around here.”
>You grinned
>You were proving to be much better at lying than you previously thought
>>
File: sith_holoc_1080.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sith_holoc_1080.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>25413718
“No problem, it can be hard to trust people these days. Nice to meet you Sunset.”
>You raised up your hand and shook hers, a sense of confidence having returned to you
>”Yeah, nice to meet you too. We could really use some help right now Anonymous.”
“Exactly what’s going on around here?”
>Sunset nervously looked back behind her down the hall, the faint sounds of lightsabers clashing echoing over to you both
>”Luna brought brought me here a little while ago to start my training. She thought we’d be safe here, but one of the Wookiees sold us out. We were just about to get out of here when SHE showed up.”
“Midnight?”
>”Who?”
“Midnight Sparkle. She’s an Inquisitor, a Dark Jedi who’s been trained to destroy the last of the Jedi.”
>She clenched her fists as she turned her back to you and stared down the hall
>”This is insane! I can’t believe I just left her behind with that— that witch!”
>You raised an eyebrow at her
>You could sense Sunset’s anger fairly clearly, but there was little fear in her
“Why did you leave your master behind?”
>Sunset sighed, her hand reaching over her jacket pocket
>”Luna said that Midnight was after something, and that we couldn’t let her have it. So she gave it to me and told me to escape.”
>You frowned at her while staring at the bulge in her coat pocket
“What was Midnight after?”
>”i-I don’t really know what it—“
“Show it to me.”
>Sunset stared at you uncertainly before slowly unzipping her pocket and reaching inside
>In the palm of her hand, she held a small black and red pyramid
>”Luna called it a Holocron.”
“Holocron?”
>>
File: Dark Side.jpg (313 KB, 1037x1198) Image search: [Google]
Dark Side.jpg
313 KB, 1037x1198
>>25413760
>You eyed the pyramid curiously as she showed it to you
>Midnight had never so much as mentioned this strange object before
>Slowly, you were able to piece together an idea of just what she was planning behind your back
“Here.”
>You held out your hand and beckoned for her to give it to you
>”y-You want me to—“
“I just want to see it.”
>She looked back and forth between the holocron and you as you struggled to maintain your facade, no easy feat considering how huge of a surprise so much of this was
>Slowly she stretched her hand out and dropped the holocron into your grasp
>You didn’t notice anything odd about it at first, but as you examined it further you felt something strange come over you
>It was not obvious at first, but after a few seconds you realized that this little trinket exuded the power of the Dark Side
>Huge amounts of it
“So this was what she was after this whole time…”
>”Anon? Are you…”
>Your eyes widened as Sunset’s voice faded away and you began to hear a new voice, one speaking in a strange alien language
>The same language you had heard Midnight speak in your vision
>You became acutely aware of the sound of your own heart beating as this pyramid apparently shook within your grasp
“w-What power is this?“
>”Anon!”
>You turned your head up and glared at Sunset, who looked taken aback by the intensity of your stare
>”a-Aren’t we going to do something? Luna’s still fighting that Inquisitor! She needs our help!”
“Oh, I haven’t forgotten about them…”
>Her jaw dropped as you pocketed the holocron in your cloak
>”Hey what the Hell are you—“
>Her words became stuck in her throat as you ignited your lightsaber and pointed it at her
>She grit her teeth as she took a step back from you, her hand shakily hovering over her pistol
“I’m afraid Midnight didn’t come here alone Sunset.”
>>
File: Dl-44.jpg (40 KB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
Dl-44.jpg
40 KB, 720x420
>>25413788
>You watched her curiously as you sensed her shock and fear began to dissipate, overpowered by her growing anger
>”i-I want that Holocron back!”
>You chuckled at her as you stared at her from behind your saber
“Then come and take it from me.”
>Sunset whipped out her blaster and rapidly fired at you from the hip
>Your grin fell apart as you quickly moved to deflect her blaster bolts
>She was a damn good shot, had you been a second too slow then a single one of those blasts could have ended you
>Hurriedly deflecting each of her blasts aside, you raised up your hand to her
>Calling out to the Force, you wrenched the blaster out of her hand and summoned it toward you
>With a quick slash, you sliced the blaster in half, its smoking pieces clanging to the floor
>Sunset’s eyes widened in fear as you glowered at her
“You’re not much of a Jedi yet are you?”
>You began to slowly walk toward her as she stepped back
“Are you sure you wouldn’t consider changing sides? I think you’d fit in well amongst my kind.”
>Sunset sneered at you as she reached a hand behind her and snapped something off of her belt
>”GO TO HELL!”
>She tossed a small beeping sphere through the air at you and sprinted off in the opposite direction
>Your eyes widened as you shoved the thermal detonator away from you with the Force, sending it straight up toward the ceiling
>It exploded up above and away from you, but to your surprise the explosion ended up taking out much of the ancient ceiling
>You swung your saber upwards and hastily sliced apart a large stone just before it could collapse on you
>As more debris rained down, you shut off your saber and raised both your hands up to catch the ceiling before it could bury you
>With no small amount of effort, you tossed the pile of stones and rubble aside, just in time to see Sunset’s outline disappear down the dark corridors
“Not bad. Let’s see how far you get.”

Captcha sign: Sunset Rd
>>
>>25413839
>Your first instinct was to chase after her, but then you instantly remembered that your true prize laid just beyond the corner
>You could sense Luna and Midnight’s battle raging still, neither of them having yet to overcome one another in their intense struggle
“Blast it!”
>You broke out into a sprint as you ran down the hallway after Sunset only to disengage and run up an adjacent staircase
>Whilst heading upwards, you reached into your cloak and took out your comlink
“Flash can you hear me?!”
>”Loud and clear!”
“Have Taskforce Bravo and a squadron of Tie Fighters converge on my position! Have your men secure the area whilst I engage Luna. Also, there is a second Jedi who is currently escaping and I need your men to deal with her!”
>”A second Jedi?”
“Merely a padawan, she shouldn't be a problem. Just don’t let her get away, she’s a slippery one!”
>Coming to a halt on one of the floors, you ran out back into the massive chamber and saw the two of them facing each other down
>Midnight had her back turned to you as she raised her saber menacingly at Luna, who defiantly stood with her own saber pointed out at her
>Neither of them had apparently noticed you yet
>”As much fun as it is catching up, I think its time we stopped fooling around Luna.”
>You could see Luna’s eyes narrow at her through the blue glow of her saber
>She was adorned in an almost tribal looking set of obsidian armor, no doubt of Thrysian origin
>Her outfit, along with her cold demeanor, gave her a much darker and intimidating appearance than you expected
>You could barely contain your excitement
>”Twilight Sparkle, I am so disappointed in you. If your master could see you now, it would break her heart!”
>Midnight’s battle stance faltered as her shoulders slumped and her lightsaber shook in her hand
>”My name is—“
“Midnight Sparkle.”
>Her body jolted up
>Slowly, she craned her head back and stared at you with a sinister smile
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle.png (1 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle.png
1 MB, 4000x4000
>>25413896
>”Anonymous! I’m so happy you could join us!”
>You stoically stared at her as she beheld you with an amused grin
“Midnight, would you care to explain to me what you are doing with MY target?”
>Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open as she looked to you with an exaggerated look of shock
>”I’m just as surprised as you are that things turned out this way! With you bogged down in the battle against the Wookiees, I thought it best that I come here and investigate this strange place.”
>You sneered at her
“The Wookiees should all be blown to ashes by now.”
>”Blown to ashes?”
>You adopted a small smirk as you looked past her at Luna
“I was told that the Revengeance was originally an Acclamator mark II. A ship specifically designed for orbital bombardment. I imagine it’s been quite a while since it got to train its guns on a planet.”
>Luna’s scowl broke as her jaw dropped
>”y-You didn’t!?”
>Midnight bent her head back and raised a hand up to her mouth as her cruel laughter echoed around the chamber
>”Wow Anon, I wasn’t sure you had it in you. You just keep surprising me again and again.”
>You glowered at her as you stepped past her to face a distraught Luna
“Stand back, I am taking what is mine.”
>You felt Midnight’s hand fall over your shoulder
>”I have a counter-offer. Luna has an apprentice, why don’t you let me—“
“I know, I just had the pleasure of meeting her. She’s an interesting one.”
>Luna’s gaze hardened as she took a step toward you with her saber raised
“Don’t worry Jedi. Your student still lives, for now.”
>Luna heaved a sigh of relief as Midnight raised an eyebrow at you
>”You just let her go?“
“My mission is to hunt down and deal with Luna. YOU may go after her student if you so desire. In fact, I believe she had something on her person that you are quite interested in.”
>Midnight’s eyes widened as she lowered her saber to the ground
>>
>>25413925
>Her body shook in anger as she gave Luna the dirtiest look you had ever seen from her
>”YOU TRICKED ME!”
>You chuckled
“Not so fun being on receiving end is it?”
>Midnight bellowed in frustration before turning her back to both of you and stomping away
>Before she completely disappeared into the shadows, she shot one last look with her eerie red eyes
>”Anon.”
“Yes?”
>Her eyes narrowed as she scornfully glanced at Luna
>”Make it hurt.”
>With that she sprinted off into the shadows
“Well then, it looks like I finally have you all to myself.”
>You smiled at Luna, who gave you a cold stare as you brandished your lightsaber
>You raised its red beam and pointed it directly at her
>”and who are you? Another one of the Emperoer’s obedient dogs?”
>You scoffed at her
“I am Anonymous, a loyal servant of the Sith Lords and a warrior of the Imperial Empire. In many ways, I am the Jedi of the new age.”
>She sneered at you
>”You are no Jedi, just another butcher. Killing innocent people and—“
“I only kill those who stand in our way. The Emperor’s will is my command, but even so I am only too happy to hunt down the Jedi on his behalf.”
>Your expression darkened as you raised the saber vertically in front of yourself
“I have no idea how long I have waited for this…”
>You quickly slashed your saber in an X shape, issuing your challenge to her
>Luna maintained her stoic demeanor as she raised her own saber vertically in front of herself
>“Fool…”
>She slashed her saber in an X shape, returning your challenge
>You stared at one another for another moment, before charging each other
>Your sabers clashed, sending a bright flash of light throughout the ancient temple’s chamber that illuminated your excited grin and her grim scowl
>>
File: Forward Firepower Intensifies.png (285 KB, 997x815) Image search: [Google]
Forward Firepower Intensifies.png
285 KB, 997x815
>>25413950
and that's all I've got for now! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I got to introduce a new character, reveal a bit of Midnight's schemes, and when I resume the story next I'll be able to dive right into Anon and Luna's duel!

Any feedback or criticism would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone had any questions about my story then I'd be happy to answer them!
>>
>>25413967
Es gud m8
>>
>>25413982
Thanks senpai
>>
>>25413967
Keep doing the thing. I like where it was going.
I am surprised that this wasn't a thee-way free-for-all. I truly thought Midnight was trying to screw him over.
>>
Bump desu sempai
>>
>>25414522
Will do m8, glad you're liking it!

>I am surprised that this wasn't a thee-way free-for-all. I truly thought Midnight was trying to screw him over.

At this point, it'd be pretty safe to assume nothing is going quite as planned for anyone.

A three way free for fall sounds like it would have been fun to write now that you mention it, though I still think you'll like what I got planned for Anon and Luna's fight
>>
>>25413967
A few repeating words and misuses of grammar, but these things always happen to the best of us.
The story is very fluid, and the scenarios are riveting.
I say keep up the good work.
>>
>>25415683
Thanks man, I'm happy to hear that the story itself is going over well. I'll try to review my grammar a bit more in future updates.
>>25415583
Forgot name
>>
I'm here guys. I'm writing some more and I'll update later today. Don't you call me a liar, Killer.
>>
I'm going to need to step off for a while.

I've been doing my best to write, but unfortunately school has become super busy, and because of my activities I'll be working essentially non-stop for the next month and a half.

I hate to disappoint you guys, but I will get back to writing as soon as I can finally take a break.

Farewell.
>>
>>25417504
Goodbye you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>25417504
;~;
>>
>>25417504
Best of luck to you m8
We'll be around once you get back
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 529x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 529x536
So I decided that since I left my last update on a cliffhanger, that is start my next one today. I'll likely have more Inquisitor Anon ready to go tomorrow night
>>
File: Adventure Time (GIF) 1.gif (435 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Time (GIF) 1.gif
435 KB, 720x404
>>25419595
I like this.
>>
I've been writing all day and I'll be ready to post an update within the hour. Stay tuned.
>>
File: DarkJediSonata.png (1 MB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
DarkJediSonata.png
1 MB, 2000x2400
Finally got this to the same level as the other pics.

>Resting in the middle ground between Adagio's skill in the Force and Aria's martial prowess, Sonata is relatively equal in both aspects; what she lacks in strength however, she makes up for in unpredictability and manic, gleeful sadism. These, combined with her use of the acrobatic Form IV and the two-saber Jar'Kai style, makes her a very dangerous opponent.
>>
>>25370837

---

"Be careful, Anon!"
>"You too!"
>You face forward again and continue running down the hallway toward the rear of the ship with Applejack and Big Mac.
>You look down as you run and find the red line painted on the ground. It will lead you straight to engineering.
"Applejack, contact Fluttershy and Angel again. Let them know we're alright and we're on our way."
>You nearly trip as you step on your injured foot wrong, but you quickly catch yourself and continue running down the hallway. The pain isn't much, so you'll be fine as long as you watch your step.
>"Fluttershy? Angel? Can you two hear me?"
>"Applejack! Thank goodness! What happened?!"
>"We ran into some trouble, and Sunset got a little hurt, but we're okay."
You quickly speak into your comms before Fluttershy can start worrying. "It was nothing, I'm fine. Angel! Are you there?"
>A few seconds pass before you hear the familiar Wookie growl in your ear.
>"Angel, just sit tight! We're on our way now!"
>Angel growls again before he's followed by another voice. "Is that them?"
>Applejack becomes ecstatic. "Twilight! You're okay!"
>Fluttershy also squeals in delight. "Twilight! We were so worried!"
>"It's so good to hear you girls again! Don't worry, I'll be-"
"Alright, shut up! All of you! We'll have time for sentiment later! I need you all to focus! Twilight! How many survivors are with you?!"
>She stammers for a moment before answering. "Uh... Hang on a second..."
>The comms cut and you bring up your probes' scanning results on your HUD.
>There's only one probe still active now. Rakghouls must've got the others.
>A good deal of the ship has been highlighted. There are a few dark spots though, which are likely walls or closed doors that the probe just flew past.
>"You didn't have to be mean, Sunset..."
>You take a quick glance at Applejack before looking forward again.
"We don't have time to be nice. We're in a rush."
>>
>>25421305
>You look back at your position on the map. The hallway continues for a ways before branching out as smaller hallways that lead to different parts of the ship.
>You look back at the line on the floor and continue running.
>Your comms come on a few seconds later and you hear Twilight's voice.
>"There are five of us now... We lost two others..."
>That's unfortunate.
"Anyone infected?"
>"No... Not anymore..."
>Good.
"Are there any Rakghouls where you are?"
>"Last I remember, there were a few right outside in the main corridor. I don't know anymore."
"Alright, hang tight and be ready. We'll be there soon."
>"We're in the innermost engine room, in the control center. Once you get inside, turn right."
>You shut off your comms and turn back to Applejack and Big Mac.
"Be ready for a fight."
>After about thirty seconds of running, the red line leads you left and heads into another hallway.
>Upon entering, you see a single Rakghoul just standing idly by the left wall.
>You raise your blasters and charge forward, gritting your teeth as you open fire.
>The Rakghoul turns to face you, but is caught off-guard as blaster shots plunge into its flesh.
>It yelps and cries out as it turns to run, but you keep on firing at it until it falls to the ground.
>Satisfied, you turn on your helmet lights and proceed down the hallway with Applejack and Big Mac right on your tail.
"Stay alert, you two."
>Big Mac speaks up behind you. "Probably best not to shoot any we see unless they're right in front of us."
>That's a good idea. You don't want to provoke them.
>You follow the red line, scanning the darkened hallway branches for Rakghouls as you do.
>>
>>25421335
>You pass one branch on your left that has a couple of them, but you continue forward.
>You'll have to remember them just in case.
>The line leads you down a right hallway and you scan ahead, seeing nothing but flickering lights and destruction, like all the other hallways.
>As you continue, you hear the low hum of the engines gradually get louder. You're getting closer.
>You zigzag right and left a few times as the line directs until you finally reach a large doorway. "Engineering" is written above it.
>You enter into a spacious corridor that extends far to your right.
>The hum of the engines is much louder now. You'll have to speak up more than normal to communicate.
>A few dim lights flicker on and off from the ceiling and you can see all the way to the other end.
>This is a very large ship...
>Up ahead, you see around seven Rakghouls walking around one area near the center.
>That must be where you need to go.
>"There they are..."
"Let's give 'em hell!"
>You pull out your blasters again and charge forward with Big Mac.
>You growl as you point an individual blaster at the two nearest Rakghouls and open fire.
>The Rakghouls all look over as you alert them and they roar.
>You stop firing and remove your blaster rifle from your back.
"Applejack! Gun 'em down from back here!"
>You throw your rifle at her and she catches it.
>You face forward and continue firing at the Rakghouls, who are now charging directly at you.
>Leaping into the air, you activate your jetpack and fly ahead, firing at the group of monsters from above.
>You begin to strafe around in circles near the ceiling and continue firing at the Rakghouls below, a lucky shot to the head killing one of them instantly.
>You barely hear the familiar whir of Big Mac's minigun for a second before he unleashes a barrage of blaster fire into the group.
>Most of them were so focused on you that they paid no attention to him and they yelp and cry in pain as three more of them fall.
>>
>>25421376
>Applejack has her rifle up and she picks off a stray.
>That's four down now.
>You shoot at or around the remaining three as best you can as they run around in circles, doing their best to avoid both you and Big Mac's assault.
>You think you've got this in the bag when all of a sudden, you hear a loud roar from behind you.
>Turning around, you see another group of Rakghouls come charging through the far left doorway that leads back up to the rest of the ship
>The leader skids to a stop and turns to face you three before screeching and charging toward Applejack and Big Mac.
"What?! No!"
>You fly down beside Big Mac and fire into the new group of Rakghouls.
>There's about ten more now and they're all converging on your location.
>"Fall back!"
>You hear Big Mac growl as he continues his assault on the advancing monsters, which zigzag around the place, evading most of the blaster fire.
>You're able to get a few shots at two of them. One goes down while another falls to its side and cries in pain.
>You and Applejack also continue firing as hard as you can, but only a few of them drop down dead. You're afraid you're going to have to retreat pretty soon.
>Their snarls and roars only intensify as they get closer.
>Suddenly, from your right, you hear a loud thud. It sounded like thunder.
>A couple seconds later, you hear the thud again as the door that leads back into the ship goes flying to your left and hits two Rakghouls in the head.
>You all stop firing as you see a blue streak of light come flying out the doorway and decapitating another Rakghoul.
>The light hums as it flies around the room and moves back toward the doorway.
>Just then, you see Maud move faster than you thought possible out of the doorway and leap into the air, catching her lightsaber and pushing the Rakghouls back with the Force.
>"Master Maud!"
>What is she doing here? She's supposed to be back at the ship!
>Eh, it's assistance. Don't question it, Sunset.
>>
>>25421418
>Maud falls to her feet with her back to you.
>You all run up to her, but she doesn't acknowledge you at all. She waits, staring at the group of stunned Rakghouls with her lightsaber poised and ready.
>"Lieutenant. You and Sunset go retrieve Professor Twilight and the others. Macintosh and I will deal with the Rakghouls. Make haste."
>You and Applejack look at each other for a moment before turning around to face the large bulkhead door that leads to the innermost engine room.
>"You got it, Master Maud! Come on Sunset!"
>You and Applejack run toward the bulkhead as fast as you can.
>Applejack runs to the terminal on the left and hits a few buttons while you turn around to shoot at the Rakghouls getting to their feet.
>They screech and roar again as they charge toward Maud and Big Mac.
>Big Mac lets out a war cry of his own as he fires his minigun again at the monsters.
>A few seconds later, the bulkhead behind you rumbles and creaks open.
>"We're in! Come on!"
>You turn around and follow Applejack inside.
>This room is huge. The largest you've seen on this ship yet.
>You walk onto a large balcony that overlooks the entire back side of one of the engines. Both the floor and ceiling are about a hundred feet up or down, respectively.
>The engine's reactors are still active, making it very loud in here.
>You face the massive engine for a moment before turning right and following the walkway.
"There!"
>Up ahead, you see a relatively small room that extends outward and overlooks the entire room.
>Beyond the few cracked glass windows, you see a Republic soldier, three scientists, and a large white Wookie looking back at you.
>"There's Twilight and Angel!"
>One of the scientists moves over to the door and opens it. "Applejack! You're here!"
>You slow to a stop while Applejack keeps running toward her friend.
>>
>>25421438
>"Twilight, I'm so glad you're safe! We were worried sick!"
>Twilight runs out and meets Applejack to give her a hug, laughing and crying the entire time.
>"It's such a relief to have you here, Applejack! I thought we weren't going to make it out of here alive!"
>The other two scientists, the soldier and the Wookie all run out to join Twilight as well.
>After a moment or two of hugging, they move away from each other and Twilight turns to you.
>"And... you must be one of the Mandalorians, right?"
You nod at her. "Sunset."
>You now get your first good look at her. She's a purple Twi'lek, she's got a noticeable bruise on her head, and she's a bit shorter than you.
>She sighs and smiles at you. "Well, thank you, Sunset... We would all be goners if-"
<"WARNING. SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED.">
>The ship's intercom cuts her off and you all look around for a second before Twilight's smile fades immediately and she stares at you.
>Anon just activated the ship's self-destruct.
"Don't thank me just yet..."
>He's not gonna just blow the ship now, is he?!
You quickly activate your comms. "Anon!"
>He talks frantically in your ear. "I'm setting a timer! Where are you?!"
"We just reached engineering! Maud helped us when we got to Twilight and we're just about to head back to the ship!"
>"How much time do we have? Uh... Twenty-five minutes. That should be good."
>Suddenly, all the lights in the room go out and parts of the engine quickly power down, the loud humming quieting with a whir.
>A second later, the humming whirs back up again and the lights come back on. Now, however, the lights are flashing red and an alarm is blaring with it.
<"WARNING. SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED. T MINUS TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES TO ENGINE CORE OVERLOAD. ALL PERSONNEL ABANDON SHIP. ABANDON SHIP.">
>>
>>25421460
>The whirring in the room slowly rises in pitch as the engine core begins working harder.
>"Get back to the ship as fast as you can! I'll meet you there!"
>Your comms cut and you whip around to face the group.
"We need to move! Now! Come on!"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwEpsHoe2hg
>You turn around and run back to the doorway.
>From behind, you hear everyone's footsteps as they begin running after you as well.
>You make a left and lead everyone out of the engine room, meeting Maud and Big Mac where you left them, surrounded by dead Rakghouls.
>Maud turns around and runs into the doorway she came from. "Everyone, this way!"
>You all take off running after her.
>The lights in the corridors and hallways ahead flash red as the alarm continues blaring on and off.
>Your comms activate again and Anon's voice comes on. "Sunset, stay sharp. All the doors in the ship are oopen now, so expect some trouble."
>Probably a safety precaution.
"Noted."
>Your comms shut off again and you continue following Maud down the corridor.
>You sprint ahead so you're right behind her.
"Why did you come to save us?!"
>"Anonymous instructed me to provide support if I could. He said he would lock down his ship remotely to keep Fluttershy and Nurse Redheart safe."
>That's thoughtful.
>You dont say anything, but you continue to run.
>Maud makes a few lefts and rights until you reach the main hallway once again.
>She leads you toward a damaged door that's been sealed shut and she thrusts her hand forward.
>The Force makes the door collapse backwards and you all proceed through it as fast as possible.
>Upon entering, you see a Rakghoul on the left just ahead.
>It screeches and begins to charge toward you all.
>>
>>25421489
>You're just about to grab your blaster when Maud thrusts her hand forward again and hurls the Rakghoul back against the corner of the wall.
>It hits the wall with its back, breaking it with a disgustingly loud crack and it falls to the floor.
>Maud leads you down a right hallway that extends for a long ways.
>She puts her hand to her ear and activates her comms.
>"Fluttershy, be ready. We're almost there." She looks back to you. "Can you unlock the ship?"
"Yeah!"
>You go to your gauntlet and press a button, remotely unlocking the ship.
>You continue running for a bit further until Maud leads you left.
>Up ahead, you see the light from the hangar and a sense of complete joy comes over you.
"We did it!"
>"We're here!"
>As you run through the doorway however, your comms turn on and your happiness immediately vanishes as you hear Anon's voice.
>"S-S-Suns.... S-Sunset! H-H-Help m-me!"
>Your eyes go wide in horror as you skid to a stop.
"Anon?! What?! What is it?!"
>"I-I-I... I w-was... I g-got bit...
"WHAT?!"
>"I-I-I... I d-don't... d-don't have... H-Hurry... P-Please..."
"No! NO NO NO NO NO!! Oh my gosh! Anon! Stay with me!"
>You hear him breathe hard and fast as he continues mumbling shakilly in his comms.
>You start to hyperventallate and panic as you look back in the hallway you just came from.
>You keep him on your comms and sprint back down the corridor.
>"Sunset wait!!"
>You ignore whoever that was and just run as fast as you can.
>>
>>25421518
"Where are you Anon?!"
>"Uuugh... I... Iwas..."
"Anon focus! Don't you dare die on me! Don't you fucking dare!"
>He groans and murmurs some more as you reach the end of the corridor.
>"M-Med... M-Medic-cal... C-Cen...ter..."
>The Medical Center.
>You turn left and sprint down the hallway as fast as you can.
>You retrace your steps from when the Rakghouls chased you down here before and continue toward the main hallway.
You contact Twilight and Fluttershy. "Anon's been bitten by a Rakghoul!"
>You hear a collective gasp over your comms. "Oh no!"
"How long does he have?!"
>"Uh... We don't know for sure, but it could be minutes!"
>"His heart will be pumping the venom through his veins faster if it's beating quickly!"
>That probably wont slow down any time soon.
"How long before the serum takes hold after he gets it?! I've got it with me!"
>Twilight and Fluttershy stammer over your comms for a moment before Twilight speaks up.
>"Well, if he's staying still, the serum will counteract the venom faster, but if he's moving, there's still a chance that he'll change, even if the serum has been administered!"
>You need to move him to get back to the ship!
>You hang a right and continue running toward the main hallway.
"He needs to buy himself time then! What can I do, or what can he do!? Anything!"
>"The only option I can suggest is that you remove the limb, Sunset..."
>You gasp as her words hit you.
>He's going to have to remove his own hand? Shit...
"So... his hand, huh?"
>"Uh..."
>Twilight gulps and clears her throat before answering.
>"At this point, your best option would probably be to remove his entire arm..."
>You stay silent as you ponder the reality of the situation.
>Twilight continues "...The injection point will be severed and it will slow down the transformation long enough to have the serum take effect while you get back here."
>You do nothing but think for a bit longer as you run.
>Finally, you contact Anon again.
"Anon? Did you get that?"
>>
>>25421549
---

>Your entire forearm is stinging like hell.
>The pain... The agonizing pain is unbearable...
>...
>What's happening? What's going on?
>...
>There's... a voice... Like, a little voice inside your head...
>It's minor, but it's angry...
>...
>And it's getting bigger.
>...
>How long has it been?
>...
>Been since what?
>...
>You don't know...
>...
>Probably best not to think about it... You should just sleep...
>...
>There's another voice now... It's in your ear...
>It's... familiar...
>...
>You don't like it...
>...
>But you do... You do like it...
>"..non...ake up...Anon!"
>It's her...
>...
>Sunset!
>"WAKE UP, ANON!"
>Your eyes shoot open and you take a quick breath as you see the familiar shape of Sunset's helmet directly over you.
>>
>>25421563
>"Anon! Oh thank the Force! Anon!"
>You see as she reaches for something and pulls out a small green vial...
>What is that?
>That's right, it's the serum!
>You just mumble and breathe shakily as your vision fades in and out.
>You think you see her do something to it, but you aren't sure... It's all fuzzy...
>You feel her grab your cheeks and squeeze as she lifts your chin up.
>You feel a pinch in your neck followed by a burning sensation that begins to work its way through your nerves and veins.
>You groan again as the burning reaches the back of your head. The angry voice begins to slowly fade and you start remembering everything that happened again.
>The ship, Mandalore, Sunset, the Rakghouls...
>The Rakghouls...
>That's right, you were bitten!
>Sunset just saved your life.
"Sus... Sunset... Y-You..."
>"Anon, listen to me. I need you to lay down and hold your arm out for me, okay?"
>Your arm?
>The one that was bitten?
>Why?
>Sunset pushes you down to the ground and lays your infected arm out to the side.
>Your senses start returning and you feel your body begin to work again, but you're still way out of it.
>Your arm still kills too.
>Just then, you hear a crack, followed by a loud hum and everything goes all red.
>Your eyes focus enough to see Sunset looking down at you, holding a red lightsaber... Your lightsaber....
>It comes down next to you.
>Suddenly, the pain in your arm intensifies one thousandfold.
"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!"
>Your senses are definitely awake now as you grip your left arm.
>Or, at least you try to...
>>
>>25421593
>You look over to see your left arm on the ground and you command it to get up and away from the lightsaber, but it doesn't move.
>It's only then that you notice that it inst connected to anything anymore and the realization sets in.
>Your breathing quickens and you hold your left side tight.
>Sunset gets down and grabs your cheeks, forcing you to look at her.
>"Anon, I need you to focus! You have to stand up now! We have to leave NOW!"
>You keep panting as you stare back at her.
"L... Leave... Right... O-Okay..."
>She grabs you by the right arm and hoists you up.
>You look down at your legs... You have legs... Do they work?

---

>You frantically try to get Anon back to his feet.
>It's quite the process. He's gone into shock.
>You cut off his arm...
>You feel absolutely horrible, but you fight back your feelings and try to focus.
>You made sure that his lightsaber was on your belt and you grunt as you hoist him up.
"Come on Anon... Work with me here!"
>You feel the ship boom and rumble beneath your feet as the ship's engine cores begin to exhaust themselves.
>Finally, you get him up and he leans against you.
"You okay?! You good?! Can you stand?!"
>He gives a few more shaky breaths, but he nods.
>"Y-Yeah... I'm... I'm okay..."
>You release him for a moment and bend down to grab his discarded helmet.
>You put it on his head and lock it in place.
"Come on, Anon! Use those legs and let's get back to the ship!"'
>You tug and pull him along, making him nearly fall down, but he catches himself and begins to slowly move his legs to keep up with you.
>You lead him back into the hallway you came in from and proceed back down the darkened corridor once again.
>It's a grueling process and you're moving so much slower than you'd like to, but you keep on going.
>>
>>25421460

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17Nii3wim6a
>>
>>25421635
>You walk down the hallway as fast as you can and turn left.
>The ship rumbles and creaks once again and you both lean up against wall to support yourselves.
<"T MINUS TEN MINUTES TO REACTOR CORE OVERLOAD.">
>You grunt and push off the wall, dragging Anon along with you.
"Come on! We'll make it!"
>"Yeah... Yeah we will..."
>He's starting to snap out of it.
>He moves his legs faster alongside you and you lead yourselves back toward the hangar.
>Twilight comes on through your comms. "Sunset! Where are you?!"
>You make another right followed by a left as you continue.
"Nearly there! Start up the ship!"
>You and Anon continue running down the corridors as fast as you can go.
>You see sparks fly around you as something explodes just ahead, but you push through it.
<"T MINUS FIVE MINUTES TO REACTOR CORE OVERLOAD.">
>You finally reach the hallway that leads back to the hangar.
"Almost there... Almost there..."
>You're panting hard and your legs are killing you from all this running, but you press onward.
>Anon is now awake enough to pull most of his own weight and he runs alongside you, still gripping his left side.
>Everything inside the hangar is rumbling and creaking. Support beams fall from the ceiling and onto the ground beside you as you run out the doorway and toward your ship.
>You both run to the exit ramp as fast as you can and see Applejack standing there.
>"Come on!"
>>
>>25421645
Bitchin'

>>25421685
>The lights in the hangar flicker on and off for a bit until they burst and shower the hangar in sparks.
>Applejack runs off the ship to meet you both and pull you aboard.
>You practically throw Anon on board and collapse onto the ground next to him.
"Go! Get us out of here! Now!"
>The ship whirs to life and hovers off the ground.
>The exit ramp slowly shuts behind you and you remove your helmet, dropping it on the floor next to Anon, both of you panting hard.
>Once the ramp is completely shut, you hang on as the ship flies out of the hangar and back into Mandalorian Space.
>Seconds later, you hear the loud boom as the cruiser's engine cores overheat and explode in a massive fireball.
>You stay still, panting hard as you roll onto your back on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.
"We did it... We're alive..."
>Redheart and Fluttershy come over and help Anon to his feet as they lead him into the makeshift medical bay in the main hold.
>Fluttershy looks back at you. "Are you going to be okay Sunset?"
>You just nod at her, but you don't get up.
"Y-Yeah... I'm fine..."
>No you're not.
>You know you needed to do it, but you hate yourself for cutting his arm off.
>His whole arm...
>So many thoughts and feelings are spinning through your head right now...
>You just need to rest for a while...
>>
File: Escapepodkotor.jpg (54 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
Escapepodkotor.jpg
54 KB, 400x270
>>25421746
Alright, that's it for today guys. More to come soon.
>>
>>25421772

Loved it
>>
>>25422865
>>
File: 1444887845725.jpg (51 KB, 588x720) Image search: [Google]
1444887845725.jpg
51 KB, 588x720
bump
>>
>>25424053

l-lewd
>>
>>25421772
Sweet.
>>
stop dying
>>
>>25425559
There is no death. There is the force.
>>
>>25425868
This might be the thirtieth time someone bumped with that
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 376x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 376x304
This is a big thread
>>
>>25426933
U U U U
U
U
U
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 420x315
Will likely have more Inquisitor Anon in a few hours m80s
>>
I've been writing, so I should have an update over the weekend.
>>
>>25420757

Does anyone have the other two?
>>
File: DAMN LOOK AT DEM TITTIES.png (1 MB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
DAMN LOOK AT DEM TITTIES.png
1 MB, 2000x2400
>>25428948
I have the Aria pic right here, don't think I saved the Adagio one unfortunately.
>>
File: saberfightjpg-5c4def_1280w.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
saberfightjpg-5c4def_1280w.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Inquisitor Anon continues!

>>25413950
>You and Luna threw your weight against one another as your sabers locked together, the light from your struggle nearly lighting up the entire chamber
>Then in an instant, the two of you broke apart and pointed your sabers at one another as you both stood just out of each other’s reach
>You stepped forward and quickly thrust your red saber at her chest, only for her to parry it aside with her blue saber and stab at you
>You sidestepped her strike with surprising speed and attempted to encircle around her, only for her to match your movements
>You and her circled one another, exchanging a series of quick strikes that you both managed to parry or dodge with seemingly little effort
>Despite having no clear advantage over her, you found yourself smirking at her and just barely suppressing a laugh as she coldly glared at you
>You idly thought that from a glance, your duel might have looked much like a perfectly choreographed dance
>You were absolutely delighted to finally find an opponent whose Makashi style matched, or perhaps even surpassed your own
>In your eagerness, you decided to more thoroughly test her defenses
>After making a complete circle around one another, you charged forward with your saber, unleashing a flurry of stabs mixed in with various feints designed to throw off her off
>You pushed her back several steps, yet she parried aside all your strikes and did not fall for any of your feints
>Her perceptive grasp over your style was amazingly accurate, but you believed that in the midst of her focus she had neglected her surroundings
>With each step you forced her back, she was pushed closer to the edge of the broken bridge
>You relished to see just how well she could defend against you when she had no room to manuever
>However, just when you thought you had her cornered she surprised you
>>
File: 2608399-1890210_mace_unleashed.jpg (422 KB, 537x864) Image search: [Google]
2608399-1890210_mace_unleashed.jpg
422 KB, 537x864
>>25429762
>Shifting backwards, Luna took to the air and summersaulted over the ledge
>Your eyes widened in shock as you ran to the side and saw her plummeting downwards through the dark abyss
>You grit your teeth and shouted downwards
“You can't escape!”
>You shut off your saber and dived off the edge of the bridge after her
>Your black cloak billowed as your body hurtled through the chasm, the cold wind pelting your face
>It became darker the further you fell, but your target remained clear
>Luna’s blue saber shone out through the darkness like a beacon, calling to you as she fell
>Keeping your body straight, you pushed yourself toward her with the Force and bolted through the chasm
>Few thoughts of self-preservation clouded your mind as you closed in on your prey
>Just as you approached Luna, you reignited your saber and viciously swung at her
>Luna cried out in shock as the tip of your saber landed a glancing blow against her obsidian armor’s shoulder pauldron
>Hastily knocking your saber aside with her own, she blasted you back with the Force
>Twisting through the air, you barely managed to right yourself in time to see the ground rushing up to meet you
>Swinging an open palm at the ground, you pushed off of the floor with the Force as hard as you could, narrowly converting a meteoric impact into a rough landing
>You tossed your head back and glared as Luna’s bright blue blur rushed to the ground ahead of you, only to slow down considerably as she gracefully landed on her feet
>She stoically scowled at you as she stretched her arm and brushed a hand against her shoulder
>This display elicited a coarse laugh from you
“Why are you so gloomy? I can’t possibly be the only one enjoying this!”
>”I can see the Dark Side has thoroughly addled your mind.”
>>
>>25429831
>You stared at her gleefully before glancing around at your new surroundings
>The bottom floor of this chasm had a huge amount of rubble lying about it, but in a more prosperous time you imagined it was quite grand
>Cracked up statues of ancient Jedi Knights were strewn about, and a number of burnt out torches lined the walls
>You could just barely make out a few series of words etched into the ground above smooth stone slabs
>After looking about for a few moments, you were infected once more with a coarse laughter
“A graveyard! How fitting, perhaps if we looked hard enough we could find a tombstone with you name on it.”
>Luna scoffed as she stepped forward whilst pointing her saber at you
>”Death holds no power over me Inquisitor. Can you say the same?”
>You grinned as the two of you approached each other
'There is no death, there is only the Force.’
>Your jaw dropped as those old words resurfaced in your mind
>They were the words of a true Jedi, the greatest you had ever known
“No, not now…”
>You anxiously stepped back as Luna closed in on you
>She let loose a series of fast strikes that you struggled to defend against
>You parried aside several blows as she forced you back across the chamber
>In the midst of your harrowing state of mind, it was all you could do to maintain your defensive posture and turn aside her attacks
>Then, as if it were happening in slow motion, you raised your saber up to parry a thrust that never came
>She feinted a blow against your side, turning it into a saber thrust to your face
>You leaned your body back, and not a moment too soon, as the saber flew just past your face and narrowly missed skewering your head
>Knocking her saber aside, you hurriedly ran back and put some distance between the two of you
>Luna eyed you coldly as she stood with her saber raised high
>>
File: 4122131-8091195513-41146.gif (718 KB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
4122131-8091195513-41146.gif
718 KB, 270x180
>>25429902
>Luna was not about to give you a chance to recover
>She raised up a closed fist to you, and you watched as a number of tiles and stones rose up from the ground and hovered around her
>Releasing her fist, the tiles and stones began to fly towards you
>You raised up your saber and slashed a stone, which exploded into dust
>You weaved your saber through the air as you charged her
>Another stone exploded against your saber, while one stone crashed against your chest and another against your thigh
>Your Stormtrooper armor absorbed much of the impact, but they served to slow your advance on her
>You growled at Luna as more of this debris flew your way, your growing frustration blinding you to the danger you were in
>Just as you were preparing to sprint in and stab at her, a tile from the floor swooped your way
>You grunted in pain as the tile crashed against your forehead, stunning you
>You could feel blood dribble down your face as you clenched your eyes shut and stepped backwards
>You opened your eyes in time to see Luna’s blue saber flying towards you through the air
>Raising your saber up, you blocked the blow right before her saber could slice you in half
>The saber flew back into Luna’s hand as she ran out to you and rained another series of stabs at you
>With your head still dazed, it became even more difficult to keep up with her as you were forced back by her offensive
>Seeking to use her own tactic against her, you called upon a life-sized statue of a an ancient Jed Knight that loomed across the room and tossed it at her
>She grit her teeth as she sidestepped the statue and slashed it in two
>>
>>25429952
>Hoping to catch her off guard while she dealt with your statue, you ran up from behind her and tried to stab her in the back
>Her upper body twisted to face you as she narrowly parried aside your lightsaber, which grazed across her armor
>You sneered at her as she glared at you, a single strand of her dark hair falling over her face
>As your anger grew, you began to strike at her with far greater ferocity
>She parried and blocked the first several blows you threw at her, but as your anger intensified so did your barrage
>You began to push her away as the two of you clashed, eventually forcing her to disengage entirely and retreat up a mound of rubble
>You refused to let up as you chased after her up the mound, only for her to immediately turn about and strike at you again
>You fought just as viciously as you did only a moment ago, but found that Luna was resisting your attacks with much greater ease
>You realized too late, as your two blades became interlocked, that by chasing her up the rubble you had indadvertedly given her the high ground
>You looked up in disgust as her saber slowly inched closer too you
>”This is a battle you CANNOT WIN!”
>In desperation you raised your hand up and clenched it into a fist
“SHUT UP!”
>Luna’s eyes widened as the breathe was choked out of her throat
“Shut up and DIE!”
>You grinned manically as your saber began to push back against hers, her stance slackening as you tightened your grip on her
>Just a little more pressure, and her neck would snap
>You could sense your victory close at hand, when Luna’s gaze darkened into a fierce look of defiance
>She swung her free hand through the air to you
>The rubble below your feet exploded as your body was jettisoned off of the mound
>Before you could so much as react, your back collided against another statue
>You gasped in pain as you tumbled to the ground along with the monument, dropping your lightsaber as the statue crashed to the floor
>>
>>25430058
>You rose to your knees and grunted in pain
>Luna resumed her glaring as she stepped down from the mound of debris and slowly approached you
>You fiercely stared back at her as you forced your body to its feet
>”I will give you but one more chance Anonymous. Leave this place before I am forced to take your life!”
>You spat at the ground and called your lightsaber back into your hand
>Igniting it, you raised a hand at her and beckoned her forth
>Her eyes narrowed
>”So be it.”
>You both charged each other and exchanged blows
>Your anger was burning brighter with each strike that was thrown, and while she maintained a facade of calm you could sense that she was being pushed to the brink as well
>You were beyond determined to defeat Luna, or die trying
“THIS IS IT!"
>Ducking under her wild saber thrust, you charged into her and slammed your head against her chin
>”AHHHH!”
>Jerking your head up and raising your saber high, you closed in for the kill
>Luna regained her composure and swung her saber at you
>Just as your sabers were about to connect, her lightsaber dissipated and she ducked to the side
>She swung at you as her saber reignited, but her swing seemingly missed as you stumbled past each other
>You saw another opening as you violently twisted about
>You lunged at her and ferociously stabbed your saber directly into her chest, your saber hilt slamming against her chest plate
>Her jaw dropped as you violently thrusted against her
>The two of you stayed fixed in place like this for several moments as you shoved your weight against her
>Luna’s scowl returned as she took a step back
>Your eyes widened in horror as you took a step back as well
>No more than a few seconds ago, Luna had disarmed you
>The top of your lightsaber had just been sliced off
>>
File: tumblr_n360puKtiA1rawb5do1_500.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n360puKtiA1rawb5do1_500.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
>>25430130
>You stood there in shock as you stared at what remained of your lightsaber in your hand
“No…"
>You then felt the air get knocked out of your chest as Luna kicked you off your feet onto the cold stone floor
>You struggled to raise your body up as Luna blasted you across the ground with the Force, your body rolling away over the stones and graves
>Your wide eyes stared up at her as she approached you, her saber hanging low near the ground
>You lifted your upper body off the floor in time to see Luna raise her saber up to your chin
>Your heart raced as you shuffled away from her, placing your back up against a large pedestal that supported another Jedi’s statue
>Your anger had abandoned you, only your fear remained as she marched toward you like a specter of death
“I have failed.”
>You glowered up at Luna as she held her saber to your throat
>Tilting your head away from her, you stared forlornly at the various graves surrounding you
“You’ve… you've won Jedi, now get it over with.”
>As Luna raised her saber up, you forced yourself to look directly at her in one last show of strength
>Gritting your teeth, you awaited your foe to deliver your death
>Your heart threatened to burst as you glared at her, the realization of your failure and the fear of death overwhelming you
“DO IT!”
>At that, she swung her saber down at you and—
>She hesitated
>She dispersed her saber and stepped away from you
“What are you waiting for?!”
>”I am no executioner.”
>Your jaw dropped as she frowned at you
>”Goodbye Anonymous.”
>She turned her back to you and began to walk away
“Wait! Come back!”
>She walked off down a dark hallway, leaving you alone in the shadows of this graveyard
>>
File: Flaming_Temple.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Flaming_Temple.png
2 MB, 1919x816
>>25430164
>Luna was gone
>You picked yourself up off the ground and solemnly beheld the remains of your lightsaber in your hand
>You were so proud when you had built Predator, proclaiming that you would dedicate your life to destroying the Jedi with this very weapon
>Yet here it lied, broken in pieces, shattered after its first real taste of battle
>All that time you spent hunting Luna, all the blood you had spilt, the years of training…
“All for nothing.”
>You snarled as you tossed the remainder of the hilt aside and dropped to your knees in anguish
“Why didn’t you just kill me!?”
>Your heart ached as your body shook
>Memories of the past began to flood your mind as you recalled the pain you had inflicted on others and on yourself, and you wondered what was the point of it all
>Then, as you hit the lowest point in your life, you felt your mind fall under assault
>The graveyard and the temple disappeared as you gazed upon visions of the past
>Once again you witnessed the fall of the Jedi Order
>Countless Jedi fell before your very eyes
>Cut down in the heat of battle, murdered in their sleep, shot in the back
>The destruction of an entire age
>Then you saw a boy
>This boy whimpered on the ground as the galaxy collapsed around him
>And thne you saw her standing before him
>Outnumbered, outgunned, and unstoppable
>The clones were slaughtered en masse as Celestia cut them down one at a time
>Her skill with a lightsaber was perfected, her mastery of the Force unlike anything you had known, her bravery unparalleled
>Watching her protect the boy you once were was like looking upon the wrath of a vengeful goddess
>In your eyes, she was everything a Jedi was supposed to be
>She had the power to make a difference in people’s lives, and the power to protect the one’s she loved
>And then, it was all gone
>You returned to the ruins of a forgotten temple
>Surrounded by death and reeking of failure
>>
>>25430219
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
>Your screams echoed throughout the temple as you cried out in rage
>Your course was clear
>Luna was out there, you could not let her escape
>You were no boy anymore, you were an Inquisitor
>A Dark Jedi molded by the Sith into a warrior
>You would not let fail again
>You stood up to your feet, your chest rising and falling with each breath you took
>The power of the Dark Side was coursing through your veins
“I need… a weapon…”
>You looked upon Predator’s remains, sighing as you looked upon your ruined lightsaber
“Goodbye friend….”
>You wondered what course of action you should take next
>Taking on Luna unarmed was foolhardy, even for you
>As you twisted about in the darkness, wracking your mind for an answer, it suddenly dawned upon you
>You looked over to the broken statue that Luna had tossed you against
>By its side, lied a massive stone block that had been placed in the ground
>Stomping over to it, you raised both your hands in the air
>Calling upon the Force, you slowly lifted up the giant stone slab and placed it aside as you gazed inside the grave
>No body remained, not even a skeleton
>What did remain was a simple brown cloak, and an ancient looking lightsaber
>You called the Lightsaber out from the grave and it slipped into your hand
>Dusting it off, you could see that the hilt was made almost entirely from a smooth stone material, like marble
>It was very simple in design, having little in the way of accessories or even any obvious way of turning it on
>You shook it about in your grasp
“How am I supposed to…”
>Closing your eyes, you focused on the saber with the power of the Force
>Suddenly a bright yellow beam shot out and illuminated the chamber in its radiant glow
“Perfect.”
>>
File: Jedi Starfighter.jpg (39 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
Jedi Starfighter.jpg
39 KB, 600x494
>>25430257
>You made your way up the chamber, rushing through various passages and corridors until you found yourself outside in a massive courtyard
>You quickened your pace as you heard blaster-fire and screams of pain in the distance
>Jumping up atop a stone terrace, you looked out and saw over a dozen stormtroopers strewn out across the ground, many of them missing limbs
>”s-Sir! Please help me!”
>You saw a stormtooper limp over to you, his left arm missing
“Taskforce Bravo I assume?”
>”m-Med Evac, please…”
>You narrowed your eyes
“Where’s the Jedi?”
>The wounded soldier pointed up at a raised terrace off in the distance before collapsing to the ground
>Sitting atop the terrace lied a red and white starfighter
>You sprinted off in its direction, coming across many more dead and wounded Stormtroopers as you closed in on your target
>With the starfighter in sight, you sprinted up the staircase past several more bodies
>You ascended to the very top of the terrace just as the starfighter began to take to the air
“NO!”
>You raised up your hands and grasped onto the starfighter before it could zoom away from the landing pad
>You struggled viciously to maintain your grip over it as it rolled about in the sky
“WE'RE… NOT… FINISHED. YET!”
>Tossing and turning in the sky, the starfighter twisted about and faced the landing pad
>Its blaster cannons fired upon the pad, knocking you to the ground and slackening your grip
>The starfighter sped away as it ascended into the sky
“BLAST IT!”
>Tearing out your comlink, you rose from the ground and shouted as you watched her slip away
“FLASH CAN YOU HEAR ME!?”
>”I can see you Anon.”
“Huh?”
>>
File: Stormtrooper Commander.jpg (15 KB, 379x252) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper Commander.jpg
15 KB, 379x252
>>25430286
>You heard the roar of more engines as several Lambda shuttles flew in over the horizon, accompanied by a squadron of TIE Fighters
>The TIEs zoomed overhead as they raced up into the atmosphere after Luna while the shuttles began to land across the courtyard
>You rushed toward one as it began to land directly in front of you
>You sprinted up the ramp as soon as it was lowered and made your way inside
>Flash stood up to greet you, but you nearly knocked him aside in your haste to reach the cockpit
>”Anon what’s—“
“The Jedi's escaping! Take us to the opposite side of the temple where I parked my starfighter. NOW!”
>Flash walked up to the cockpit by your side as the shuttle hastily took back to the air
>“I take it things didn’t go quite as planned?
>You scoffed at him
“I have everything under control.”
>”I’m sure you do. So where’s Midnight? Please tell me you two didn’t—“
“She went off after the padawan. We are still on speaking terms for the moment.”
>”What Padawan?”
>You sighed
“Twi’lek girl, lots of tattoos, good shot. Hard to miss."
>Flash shook his head and pointed his thumb back away from the cockpit
>”We need to talk.”
>You anxiously glanced back at the cockpit before following Flash down the shuttle
>He took off his helmet and scowled at you
>”What is about to go down between you and Midnight?”
“Hmph, once the Jedi are dealt with, then her and I can settle this."
>”Define ‘settle this’.”
>You smirked at Flash’s hardened expression
“You look worried.”
>He folded his arms over his chest
>”I’m going to be very upset if you two end up killing each other.”
“I’m touched, really I am, but I doubt it will come to that.”
>”You sure about—“
>”Sir!”
>The two of you looked toward the cockpit as the co-pilot stepped back
>”We’re just over your TIE sir!”
“Open the hatch and let me out!"
>>
File: TIE Advanced prototype.jpg (53 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
TIE Advanced prototype.jpg
53 KB, 768x432
>>25430328
>You marched toward the exit hatch, Flash following close behind you
>”Shouldn’t Midnight be—“
“She’s off in her own little world at the moment, best not to bother her right now.”
>”What’s so special about this Padawan she’s after?”
“Midnight’s not interested in the Padawan, it’s what she thinks the Padawan has that interests her.”
>”What she has? What’s so valuable that Midnight would go to all this trouble just to keep us in the dark?”
>You absently patted the holocron in your cloak’s pocket, mindful of the dark energy emanating from it, as the hatch slowly opened before you
“I’ll explain when this is over. Wish me luck!”
>Flash rolled his eyes at you
>”May the Force be with you. Now go kill that Jedi already so we can get off this dirtball.”
>You chuckled and saluted him before hopping out of the hatch and dropping onto your ship
>Sliding inside the cockpit, you fired up your ship’s engines and quickly thrust yourself into the sky, zooming under the Lambda before it could clear away from the pad
>You sped up through the sky at full throttle, the whole ship shaking as you began to make your way through Alaris Prime’s atmosphere
“Get ready for Round 2 Luna!"
>>
>>25430366
That's all I got for now! I hope you guys are enjoying it! I'm not sure when I'll have the next part ready, but expect plenty more action, close calls, and Dark Side shenanigans when it does come!

Also, continued feedback and criticism is appreciated!
>>
File: DickCheney-1000x600.jpg (123 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
DickCheney-1000x600.jpg
123 KB, 1000x600
>>25430394
>get ready for round 2 Luna
>>
File: Keep getting Higher.png (981 KB, 1024x1017) Image search: [Google]
Keep getting Higher.png
981 KB, 1024x1017
>>25430429
Is it Cheney approved?
>>
File: 1439417246822.png (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439417246822.png
69 KB, 500x500
>>25430485
Yes.
>>
File: 1446764312393.png (942 KB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1446764312393.png
942 KB, 2000x2400
>>25428948
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>25430394
I really like where you're going with this, but I have one question.>>25430257
>>25430257
Where the hell did that second lightsaber come from? Was this a Jedi Graveyard or something?
>>
>>25436476
> Jedi Graveyard or something?
Ah. Are you sure you didn't read his posts?
>>
>>25436513
After looking back, I did find it. I didn't process that the statues were Jedi. Small details make big differences...
>>
>Nearly 100 posts
>Only 22 unique posters
I'll give you a free bump and another poster to make you guys look good.
>>
Glad to hear ya'll liked my last update. Next one won't likely be for kind of a while though.

>>25436476
Speaking of lightsabers, I'm actually pretty proud of how that little scene went down and I really like the design I came up with for Anon's new weapon.
>Old as fuck
>Hilt made of stone marble
>Symbolic color
>Took it from ancient grave

Aside from that though, I still haven't thought much about what Anon should name it. Would any of you guys have any suggestions for me?

>>25435752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88
>>
>>25438700
>>
>>25439330
Found in old temple filled with old marble statues.

I vote for Sentinel. But that's just me.
>>
>>25439330
desu that's how the Sith Warrior in SWtoR finds his lightsaber.
>>
>>25441546
Fuck I forgot about that, and I even played a Sith Warrior back in the day too

>>25440384
>Sentinel
I could work with that.
I was actually imagining that the saber's original owner was a Jedi Sentinel cause of the yellow beam.

I figured in a way, an Inquisitor is like the inverse of a Jedi Sentinel. Instead of patrolling the Galaxy searching out and destroying the Dark Side, an Inquisitor patrols the Galaxy hunting the Light Side. That's why I figured Yellow would suit Anon. Also gave me an excuse to let him have something besides red like pretty much every other Darksider
>>
File: WowBoba.jpg (96 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
WowBoba.jpg
96 KB, 500x643
Goodnight bump
>>
>>25442818
>>
>>25444025
>>
>>25443177
Checked
>>
Currently writing bump.
>>
Wooooo, hold there lassy...
bump
>>
What if Jedi are just unicorns in disguise and the Force is simply space magic?
>>
File: No, you faggot.png (188 KB, 702x385) Image search: [Google]
No, you faggot.png
188 KB, 702x385
>>25449622
I don't want that.
>>
>>25449622
What if the Force was actually caused by microscopic genetic material called Midichlorians?
>>
>>25449622
What if none of it ever happened, and it was the fever dream of a dying slave named Annie.
>>
>>25449746
>>
Do any of these stories involve ponies, or is it all humanized?

I could read a decent force anon in Equestria story.
>>
>>25450010
In pretty much all these stories except sepanon's, all pone characters are all species from the star wars universe
>>
Wait, none of the stories are Anon in Equestria with the force?
Is this shit all eqg/humanized?
>>
>>25450875
>Wait, none of the stories are Anon in Equestria with the force?
Nope.

>Is this shit all eqg/humanized?
Yep.

I share you disappointment.
>>
>>25450010
>>25450875
>>25450913
Feel free to contribute. I personally tried one, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it.
If you start one, you may lay the path for more to come. If not, at least you get your ideas to people who would appreciate it.
>>
>>25450875
we did have a CIS commander anon in equestria once
>>
>>25450010
>>25450875
I would hardly call it humanized when many of the characters running around are members of various aliens species.
Looking back I realize now that Fluttershy would've made a perfect Ithorian

I wouldn't mind seeing more ponies though. I think one of the last stories that featured them was the Imperial Commando one, that took place pretty much entirely in Equestria. Not sure if it was finished though
>>
File: Mace Windu Poster 1.jpg (122 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
Mace Windu Poster 1.jpg
122 KB, 460x344
Writing is going pretty slow. Have to get the creative juices flowing again.

>>25450875
>>25450913
You two obviously haven't read any of the stories in the thread pastebin. If you had you would both know that there are stories with Anon in Equestria featuring Star Wars.
I admit the lack of those stories from Star Wars in the mlp universe is disappointing, but the writers do what they want. And what they want is to write stories featuring mlp characters in the Star War universe.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 662x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 662x700
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=A1XG0hdXnRw

GOOOOOD
>>
File: 2fast4u.png (151 KB, 762x236) Image search: [Google]
2fast4u.png
151 KB, 762x236
>>25453291

Emergency bump.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 500x643
>>25442359
Wrong version brah
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (291 KB, 451x367) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
291 KB, 451x367
>>25449746
>>
>>25411438

Go post on fucking /tv/, this is not pony.
>>
>>25455845
Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>25455930

There's maybe 3 pony images in the thread and no pony discussion. This is off topic.
>>
>>25455937
And yet you're still here.
If want a discussion so bad we'll make one.
Which species in the Star Wars universe best depicts your waifu?
>>
>>25456030
Geonosian, Celestia
>>
>>25456030
Zeltron, Pinkie Pie
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Star Wars) 1.jpg (161 KB, 1250x1357) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Star Wars) 1.jpg
161 KB, 1250x1357
>>25456030
Pantoran, Rainbow Dash.
>>
File: 1431233751898.jpg (124 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1431233751898.jpg
124 KB, 1001x1001
>>25456045
>>
>>25455930
What the fuck did I just watch.
>>
Update coming later tonight. I promise.
>>
>>25412378
>December
I'M NOT READY
>>25412204
I wondered why I couldn't find the thread in the catalog the other night.
>>
File: Pk4aqyi.gif (2 MB, 540x308) Image search: [Google]
Pk4aqyi.gif
2 MB, 540x308
>>
File: Boba Fett with lightsaber.png (924 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Boba Fett with lightsaber.png
924 KB, 1280x800
>>
>>25460400
>mandos with light sabers
Yes

>that fucked up hand position on that light saber
No
>>
File: Twi'lek 2.jpg (492 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Twi'lek 2.jpg
492 KB, 1000x1000
>>25258262
Let it begin. Again.

Part V (The Unseen Enemy)

> Be Anon

> It's been three days since your battle on Bothawui, and your fleet has just joined up with Master Cadence’s forces on Kashyyyk. You were told to prepare for imminent attack, and that you were to be a part of the Wonderbolts. The group led by Master Spitfire during the battle.
> That was all well and good, but you wanted to catch up with Twilight and Applejack. Unfortunately, Applejack had to depart before you got the chance to speak with her. You asked Twilight about the details, but she was only able to tell you that she and Master Scorpan were leaving for Nar Shadda.
> Apparently someone was hunting the Wookie populous and selling them into slavery. On top of that there was a turncoat in your midst. Offering help to the slaver, and possibly the Empire.
Fluttershy: “That’s terrible. I know Wookies aren’t the nicest species to be around, but actively hunting them. That’s just cruel.”
> “Slavers aren’t exactly known for their humanitarian values Fluttershy.”
Twilight: “Even so. The Wookies are going to have a hard time fighting back the Empire if they make it to the planet’s surface. It’s imperative that we prevent that from happening.”
> “Agreed. The Republic is running out of time to come back from this war. If we don’t stop the Empire here. Who knows what will happen.”
Twilight: “The Empire probably know that too. They’ll be throwing everything they have at us.”
> “Yeah, and trust me when I say that you’re both in for a rude awakening. The Sith I faced on Bothawui was unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. We can’t hold anything back.”
Twilight: “What was she like? You said she’s fought my brother several times before, but what else can you tell us about her?”
> “Honestly, there’s only one word that comes to mind. A monster.
>>
File: Twi'lek 1.jpg (325 KB, 720x864) Image search: [Google]
Twi'lek 1.jpg
325 KB, 720x864
>>25461524

> Shining Armor said that she has the ability to nullify a Jedi’s greatest strength, and make that power her own. When she did it to Master Redheart she was able to regenerate serious wounds with little to no effort at all.”
Twilight: “Then how are we supposed to defeat her?”
> “I don’t know. I guess we just have to rely on the masters for the time being. Until we can get strong enough to fight her ourselves.”
Fluttershy: “I think that’s for the best. We’d just get in the way if we tried anything now.”
> “Yeah, thankfully I don’t see us fighting her one-on-one this time around. If we can keep the battle in space we won’t have to worry about that at all. Which means we’ll be relying on you Twilight. Now that you’ve learned to use Battle Meditation.”
Twilight: “Yeah, well... I haven’t mastered using it... exactly.”
> “What do you mean?”
Twilight: “Since that time on Tython I haven’t been able to duplicate that feeling I got, and every time I try to think back to it I end up with nothing.”
Fluttershy: “I’m sorry Twilight. I know it can’t be easy, but I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it eventually.”
Twilight: “But I need to know now! The fate of the galaxy literally depends on it.”
> “Twilight.”
> You place your hand on her shoulder.
> “Whatever happens I want you to know that we’ll be here for you. Even if you can’t find the strength within yourself. Look to us, and believe in the friends that believe in you. Because if anyone can do this it’s you.”
Fluttershy: “Wow Anon. That was beautiful.”
Twilight: “Yeah, where did that come from?”
> “You think so? Heh, I guess I have my grandfather to thank for that. He always had these great sayings of wisdom that would make you feel better about yourself. I guess that part of him just rubbed off on me.”
Twilight: “Well regardless. Thank you. I’ll do my best.”
>>
File: NovaDive Starfighter 1.jpg (805 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
NovaDive Starfighter 1.jpg
805 KB, 1920x1080
>>25461667

> As the hours go by you spend your time in the hanger bay getting ready. Adjusting the power settings, testing the engines, checking the G-diffusers, recycling the shields. Everything you can think of.
Soarin: “Hey Anon got a sec?”
> You poke your head out from underneath the starfighter.
> “Sure what is it Soarin?”
Soarin: “I just wanted to tell you that if you find yourself in trouble out there don’t hesitate to call me. We’re bros. We’ve got each other’s back.”
> You can’t help but laugh at what he said.
Soarin: “Did I say something funny?”
> “No. It’s just that I told Twilight almost the exact same thing a little while ago. Only cooler and more mature sounding.”
Soarin: “You think so?”
> “I know so. If there’s one thing I know Soarin it’s how to be mature.”
> Soarin just snickers at you.
Soarin: “If you’re mature than I’m a blasted Jedi Master.”
> “A Jedi Master with his shoes untied.”
> He looks down, and sure enough his shoes are untied. Not only that, but they are tied to each other.
Soarin: “Very funny. What would have happened had I decided to take step forward?”
> “Well more than likely you would have face planted right into the port side of my starfighter here.”
Soarin: “A brilliant deduction oh wise one.”
> “Why thank you my dear flying jockey.”
> It was nice that you were able to take it easy in this time of crisis. Even though the galaxy was in peril it didn’t change who you were.
> Still, you knew it was important that you took this seriously, but not some much so that it prevented you from being yourself.
> You didn’t know if that would be the case for all your friends, but you would be sure to be there for them if they ever needed you.
> Then suddenly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UELJTM4rTlE
>>
File: FT-8 Star Guard 1.jpg (827 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FT-8 Star Guard 1.jpg
827 KB, 1920x1080
>>25461857

???: “Attention. Enemy fleet has just come out of hyperspace. All personal man your battle stations.”
Soarin: “Guess that’s our cue.”
> “Wait Soarin.”
Soarin: “What is it?”
> “May the Force be with you.”
Soarin: “And you too Anon.”
> As soon as the siren went off the entire ship came alive. Pilots rushing to their fighters, gunners manning their turrets, and everyone else prepping for battle.
> Masters Shining Armor and Luna would be joining you in the firefight. While Master Cadence would remain on the bridge with Twilight to oversee the battle.
Spitfire: “Listen up boys and girls this is Bolt one ready for take off. All wing leaders check-in.”
Soarin: “Bolt two ready when you are master.”
??? “Bolt three standing by.”
SA: “Bolt four ready and waiting.”
> “Bolt five waiting for mother bird.”
Luna: “Bolt six standing at the ready.”
???: “Bolt seven standing by.”
???: “Bolt eight standing by.”
???: “Bolt nine standing by.”
???: “Bolt ten standing by.”
Cadence: “Good hunting out there everyone. May the Force be with you.”
Spitfire: “Thanks, you too. Alright fellow Wonderbolts today’s a good day to die, so let’s bring the thunder.”
Soarin: “Roger that.”
> You liked the sound of that. No wonder Soarin wanted to be her apprentice so much.
>>
File: SWTOR Battle 1.jpg (281 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
SWTOR Battle 1.jpg
281 KB, 800x450
>>25462042

> One by one the fighters leave their hangers. Gathering in groups of five with their respective wing leaders. The enemy fleet was just as large as the one on Bothawui. In fact, you think it’s the exact same one. If that’s the case then Darth Nihilus would be aboard one of those ships.
> Both fleets were roughly the same size. Meaning it was going to be a close battle.
Spitfire: “Tighten up everyone. Wait until we’re within range of their cannons before we-”
Cadence: “Bolt squadron we’re receiving a transmission from the planet. Chieftain Iron Will has just been assassinated.”
Soarin: “What!? How!?”
Cadence: “There was a bombing at his personal quarters.”
> Out of the corner of your eye you are able to see a Republic transport drifting through space. Slowly making it’s way towards the enemy fleet.
> “Master there’s a Republic transport out here. What are they doing?”
Cadence: “I don’t know. We’ve tried hailing them and we aren’t getting a response.”
Luna: “It is undoubtedly the traitor we’ve been looking for.”
SA: “Even if it is the coming battle is more important than capturing one spy.”
Spitfire: “He’s right. We can’t risk breaking formation. The first strike is the most important.”
Cadence: “Agreed. As long we keep their bombers away from the capital ships we will emerge victorious.”
Spitfire: “Roger that.”
> You sit there in silence as you continue watching the ship slowly crawl closer and closer to the enemy fleet. Before it docks with the capital ship. At the same time Sith fighters of all classes begin pouring out of all the enemy ships.
Spitfire: “Here they come.”
> Just then, everything you see becomes a flurry of red laser fire. With explosions taking place all around you.
> The comlink becomes overwhelmed with chatter. Superiors barking orders. Pleas of help from fellow squad mates. Screams of dying soldiers. All encompassed together.
>>
>>25462201

> Be Darth Nihilus

> Aboard your personal flagship the Ferocious. In the middle of a meeting with the Dark Council.
> “I understand your concerns, but our losses at Bothawui were minimal. I shall be able take Kashyyyk without any assistance.”
??#1: “You still should have waited for us to come to that decision beforehand. You are commanding nearly seventy-five percent of our forces in that sector. Any losses you incur will have devastating repercussions.”
> “You should have more faith in me Lord Scath. I did liberate half of the Mid-Rim from the Republic by myself. Did I not?”
??#2: “Your accomplishments are not what concern us. It is your overconfidence that we wish to keep in check. It is true that you amassed great power in a short amount of time, but that does not put you above the Council’s decisions. As a member you should know this.”
> “But of course Lord Tercept. You speak as if I wish to overthrow the Empire itself.”
Tercept: “Do not try and fool us into believing you have not considered it.”
> You just chuckle to yourself.
> “You flatter me my lords. However, I know that such a task is out of even my capabilities.”
??#3: “Your honesty is noted. Still, the fact remains that you are taking a great and unnecessary risk.”
> “Who said I was doing it alone Lord Dross.”
Dross: “What?”
> “I placed a worm on Kashyyyk many years ago. Waiting for the perfect time to use it. That time has come, and it’s mission success is guaranteed.”
??#4: “One of your ‘experiments’ I presume. You place too much faith in those things for my liking.”
> “Do I sense a hint of jealousy Lord Alssla?”
Alssla: “Do not insult me! I am above using such weak tactics to win in battle.”
> “All tactics are viable in war my lord. To believe otherwise would be foolish.”
> She was going to burst at you again, but the opening of the blast doors behind you silences any comments.
>>
File: Imperial Scout Starfighter 2.jpg (147 KB, 1024x653) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Scout Starfighter 2.jpg
147 KB, 1024x653
>>25462315

> “Did I not explicitly tell you that I was not to be disturbed admiral?”
???: “Yes my lord, but we have a single Republic transport attempting to hail us.”
> “Ah speak of the devil. My pet has returned to me. Allow them to land in the main hanger bay. You may also commence our attack. I shall join you shortly.”
???: “At once my lord.”
> After he leaves you are filled with a feeling of overwhelming joy.
> “Such marvelous things come to those who wait. My agent has successfully infiltrated the Republic’s defenses and effectively neutralized the great Chieftain Iron Will.”
Dross: “Impressive, but you still have the Republic fleet to contend with.”
> “Their power is nothing compared to the Dark Side. I shall use my Battle Meditation to invoke fear into our enemies hearts. Allowing my forces to kill them in droves.”
> “A fitting tactic for one so ‘weak’ such as myself.”
> Looking at Darth Alssla in your peripheral vision.
Tercept: “Then we shall not keep you. Contact us immediately once Kashyyyk has been taken.”
> “Of course.”
> The blue holograms slowly fizzle out. Leaving you in your private chambers alone. With darkness all around you. Such an invigorating feeling to be embraced by it.
> It’s siren song humming to you in the back of your mind. Telling you of things to come, and events that have already been. Such a gift was wasted on those unworthy of heeding it’s call.
> As you make your way to the hanger bay you witness the excitement of your troops hustling their way to their designated stations. Soaking in their emotions like a sponge. Fear, anger, hate, and the insatiable hunger to kill. It was intoxicating.
> Upon entering the massive hanger one starfighter after another flew through the deflector shields into the void of space. Until a single ship remained. The one you’ve been waiting for.
> A Republic transport with it’s boarding ramp lowered with a single person.
>>
File: Queen Chrysalis Wallpaper 3.png (2 MB, 1682x1181) Image search: [Google]
Queen Chrysalis Wallpaper 3.png
2 MB, 1682x1181
>>25462386

> “Welcome home my child. Your mother is so happy to see you again. Congratulations on completing your mission.”
Roseluck: “Thank you mother. It is good to be home again.”
> “A rather interesting disguise you chose. Who was this female you took the place of?”
Roseluck: “Her name was Roseluck. A rather stern and strong woman. She put up quite a fight.”
> “I assume you tied up any loose ends.”
Roseluck: “Of course there’s nothing to worry about.”
> “Excellent, return to the hive. Your brothers and sisters are waiting for you.”
Roseluck: “Thank you mother.”
> With that said, the once beautiful woman in front begins to transform. Her red curls fall to the ground, her uniform vanishes into thin air, and her smooth pale skin turns into a mix of moldy brown and green.
> When it’s finally done a roughly five foot tall anthropomorphic Geonosian stands before you. Letting out a soft clicking noise through its nose.
> “Run along now. I be sure to come feed you personally afterwards.”
> The creature obeys and quickly makes it’s way through the ship.
> Such an incredible accomplishment. To be able to use your knowledge of the Dark Arts and a mixture of science you were able to create the perfect infiltration unit. You called them Changelings.
> Geonosians taken from their home and infused with the power of the Dark Side. Completely undetectable even for most Jedi, and the fact that you had hundreds of them seeded across the galaxy made the fact all the sweeter.
> It wouldn’t be long now before the entire galaxy was kneeling at your feet. At any time you could have your children tear down entire societies, infrastructures, planets even. All at the drop of a hat. It was good to be a queen.
> One day soon it will happen, and then you alone will be on top.
(Evil maniacal laughter)
> “All according to plan.”
>>
>>25456030

See now you're just asking "What is your Star Wars race waifu?"

Just admit you have no pony content.
>>
Well there you have it. The Battle for Kashyyyk is heating up, and the plot thickens with the reveal of the Dark Lords.

Tune in next time to see who will win the coming battle.
As always your comments on the story are greatly appreciated.
http://pastebin.com/TacHTag3
>>
File: Hey look, a pony.jpg (256 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
Hey look, a pony.jpg
256 KB, 2240x1344
>>25462409
I would just like to point out that these threads have been going on for almost a year, and just now is when you start complaining
>>
>>25462409
Ayy imao fuccboi. U so mad brah u can't have it a pussi cyka.
Why are you fags taking the bait?
>>
File: 1526.z darth vader.jpg-610x0.jpg (77 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
1526.z darth vader.jpg-610x0.jpg
77 KB, 610x458
>>25462585

Basically, an excuse to bump, I guess.
>>
>>25462440
Doing well m8, looking forward to the big space battle

I'm guessing the Unseen Enemy title is either a reference to the Changelings or Flash
>>
>>25462966
Fluttershy looks so concerned right now.
"What am I doing here? Why is this scary... thing holding me? EEP! It talked!"
>>
Love you all
>>
>>25465082
>>
Guess who'll be posting green in the next hour or so?
>>
So my power went out. I can't post without internet. Yeah... fucking weather
>>
>>25467812
Fug
You Midwest too I'm guessing
>>
>>25467812
good show old chap the public library is still up...
>>
>>25468758
Not anymore it isn't. Besides, I had other things to do. Like candlelight homework.
>>
File: George Costanza (GIF) 1.gif (468 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
George Costanza (GIF) 1.gif
468 KB, 500x400
>>25467812
>>25468137
>mfw two possible writefriends might live somewhere within driving distance of you
>>
>>25466928
>>
I'm going to be writing and updating more of my story this weekend. I'm planning to finish this part up pretty quick and start a new "chapter" or "episode" (or whatever you want to call it; different pastebin link either way) that continues the adventure.
I want to introduce more characters in this next part. I've got a bunch of plans for more secondary characters, but as far as main characters go, I've already got a great idea for what I want for Pinkie Pie, and a good role for Rainbow Dash is impossible to figure out because she's terrible in every single way. This is an undisputed and unobjectionable fact. Maybe I should make her a Gungan...No, but seriously, any suggestions for her would be helpful.
I also want to put more focus on Anon being a grey area character who is loyal to himself first, and then to whoever is richest next. I want him to do good stuff, and I want him to do bad stuff too.

How's everyone liking Bounty Hunter Anon so far? Did my long break away from writing ruin the excitement (if there was any)? What would make it more exciting?
>>
File: Aayla Secura 1.jpg (246 KB, 651x960) Image search: [Google]
Aayla Secura 1.jpg
246 KB, 651x960
>>25470454
Rainbow Dash could be a smuggler, spice runner, pod/swoop bike racer, mercenary. In terms of species you could go Pantoran, Chiss, Togruta, Falleen, or even a Twi'lek.
If I had more to go on I'd be able to help you out more.
Also, Don't talk shit about my waifu.
>>
>>25470846
Sorry. These facts and opinions look so similar.
I was thinking something like that as well. A swoop bike racer was the first idea I had, but because she's so versatile, a bunch of other ideas for her popped into my head afterward that also seemed perfect. It's that classic scenario where any option would be perfect, no matter which one I chose, but regardless, I still can't decide.
She could really have almost any role in the Star Wars universe, and I could find a way to tie it into the plot somehow.
I think she'd look pretty good as a Togruta.
>>
>>25470454
Sounds good
I'm surprised no one's written Rainbow Dash yet as a fighter pilot yet. I could easily see dogfighting being her thing.
>>
>>25470454
>>25471086
My thought process was with Churro. A fighterpilot could be slipped in, or you could make her another bounty hunter. A rival for Anon or Sunset maybe.
As for feedback, I finally am caught up with your story and I really like where it's going

Also my power is back, so I'm going to post things now.
>>
>>25472341

>”Execute Blaster Deflection Simulation 4-6. Restriction: Signalled.”
>As the last sword droid falls to your training saber, you fly around and barely block the first shot that flies at you.
>It’s been six months of grueling training. You’ve already passed your first of three tests.
>Summoning your pent up anger to counter your exhaustion, you assume a sturdy soresu barrier against the droid’s barrage.
>You feel a slight ripple in the force as Pandem waves his hand to the side.
>Your legs are thrown to the side and you start falling to the side.
>Switching your saber to your left hand, you block another shot. You catch yourself on your right hand and swiftly throw yourself upright.
>”Good, good.” Pandem says with a satisfied tone. “Restrictions removed.”
>Upon hearing this, you leap into action. Switching from Soresu to a more offensive Shien, you send the next shot back at the droid that shot it.
>The droid deactivates and falls to the ground.
>You chop down and deflect shots until all four droids are on the ground, deactivated.
>You hold a ready stance for a second, waiting for something else to jump at you. After waiting for a moment to confirm you’re safe, your arms fall to your side and you nearly collapse.
>Pandem folds his arms and says “Very good. Run three laps around the pyramid, then you can get a bite to eat and get some rest.”
>You bow and exit the room wordlessly. Your stomach growls angrily as you leave.
>This constitution training really takes it out of you. You wake up early and get a light breakfast, then you train for 18 hours straight, using nothing but the force and your own emotions to sustain yourself.
>Pandem says it’s important that you can rely on yourself and your skills, and that this training can fight off hunger, disease, and, so long as it isn’t built to screw up your senses, even drugs.
>You leave the the pyramid through the front doors and begin jogging.
>>
>>25472344

>Between the sleep deprivation and the raw emotions you’ve been honing, it isn’t that difficult to push yourself as fast as you would normally jog. That time has steadily been decreasing as your training progresses.
>Your eyes catch the scare that goes diagonally across your right forearm.
>During your force kinetics training, you accidentally shattered a glass pane. A large short nearly took your arm off as it fell. Pandem never let you forget it, telling jokes like “That effort definitely won’t CUT it” and something about being glass half full.
>At least it set your mood for the day and made it easier to channel the force.
>You make it around the second time, and re-enter the pyramid. With your emotions pretty much used up and your body nearly to the point of collapse, you grab a bite to eat and head for bed.
>...
>You wake up from a nice, calm sleep to a soft rapping on the door.
>One of Pandem’s servants enters the room with a large tray of food.
>”I apologize for waking you, but Lord Pandem is requesting your presence in an hour, and he wanted to make sure you were well fed beforehand.”
>You will indeed be well fed. The platter has a large plate of scrambled eggs, a bowl of cereal, some fruit, and some juice.
>You scowl in suspicion. This isn’t like Pandem. One of his lessons was “be wary of the unordinary”.
>The servant notices your hesitation, and says nervously “Lord Pandem said that you must be well fed for your next test.”
>Wait what. “I thought my test isn’t until next week.”
>”I know, my lord; however, Lord Pandem said that there was a change in plans. He didn’t say much in detail, though he did say he would tell you in person. Will all due respect, it doesn’t really matter why seeing as he is still requesting your presence.”
>You scowl again. This servant doesn’t seem to know his place.
>>
>>25472345

>Before you can continue down this thought process, your stomach quakes again.
>Maybe some food isn’t bad after all…
>You dismiss the servant and shovel down your food, enjoying the sweet fruit and the well prepared eggs.
>After you finish your meal, you call the servant back and give him the platter. With a bow, he leaves.
>Now that you’re stomach is full, you begin your walk to the courtyard in the middle of the estate, where Pandem is awaiting your arrival.
>You leave the pyramid and find yourself in the middle of a classic Dromund Kaas thunderstorm. Bolts of lightning split the sky overhead, and rain pours through the environmental shield.
>You always wondered why the rain could get through. It can’t take that much more energy to force the rain to just roll down the shield, could it?
>Ahead of you, sitting near the pond that surrounds the shield generator, Pandem meditates.
>Without breaking his meditation, he invites you to sit. As you do, he begins speaking.
>”I apologize for the change in schedule, but an opportunity arose for you to begin the third phase of your training early. First, let’s start easy. What is the rarest part of a lightsaber, the hardest to find?”
>Easy question. The knowledge you studied under Pandem’s tutelage taught you many things, from types to species and planets to history to technology. This includes lightsabers.
>“The crystal that makes the heart of the blade. It can only be grown in very specific conditions in areas powerful in the force. It can also be made, if the smelter is skilled enough.”
>”And if they are strong enough in the force to guide the process” Pandem corrects. “Now, what makes a lightsaber different from any other weapon in the galaxy?”
>”It can pierce most defences, and each one is unique to the builder. It also has a psychological aspect to it, seeing as only force users carry them around.” Where is he going with this?
>>
>>25472349

>”Exactly.” He opens his eyes and stands up. You follow suit.
>”Hold out your training saber.” He says with a motion of his hand. You hold it out and he takes it.
>”This is little more than an over glorified stick.” Pandem says as he drags it along the ground, showing it’s lack of power.
>”This,” he continues as he pulls out his lightsaber, “is a real weapon.” He activates the twin crimson blades. “A tool that conjures fear in my enemies and competitors alike. Now, it is time for you to make yours.”
>Really? Already? You thought it was going to be at least a week before this. Projecting an outward calm, you try to keep your excitement from bubbling over.
>”Thank you, master. When do I leave?”
>”My associate will be landing shortly. You won’t be flying Imperial ships this time, seeing as Ilum is in conflict right now.”
>This strikes you as odd. “Why not just make my own crystal, like most of the Sith do?”
>”To put it simply, timing. It takes a week to learn specifically how to forge red crystals, and then another week to actually make one. Mistakes are easy to make and very time consuming to fix.”
>Alright, fair enough.
>Of in the distance, you hear a noise. The humming of ship engines.
>A ship phases through the shields near the landing pads, and sets down on one of the unoccupied ones. It is clearly a D5-Mantis ship, a notorious favorite among mandalorians and bounty hunters.
>Pandem motions for you to follow him. “Let's not keep our guest waiting.”
>As you near the landing pads you can see the ramp of the ship lowering. Out from the belly of the beast steps a lone mandalorian female.
>Her armor is a dark grey. Stripes of red line the ‘T’ shaped visor, as well as the plates on the shoulders, elbows, and knees. Yellow paint trims the armor. On her chest plate lies a crest of some sort. It looks like a sun, with a red and yellow yin-yang in the center and red and yellow rays.
>>
>>25472356

>Pandem gives her a polite bow in greetings. “Welcome to my estate, mandalorian. I’m assuming your journey went well?”
>”As well as it always goes.” She says in a slightly robotic voice. Must be the helmet.
>Her head turns slightly towards you. “This my cargo? Huh. Doesn’t really look like much, does he?”
>You narrow your eyes at her. What is she implying?
>Pandem says “You’re right. He isn’t anything worth noting. Yet. He does have some of the greatest potential I’ve seen in years though, and that potential needs to be honed. Hense why he needs to get to Ilum.”
>She points at Pandem. “You’re just lucky I already have business there. Do you realize how far Ilum is off the beaten path?”
>”Well, I am giving you a decent payment, and I’m resupplying your ship as we speak. A little bonus, if you will.”
>”Hmmm…” The sound comes out staticy as the helmet tries to pick up the quiet noise. “Either way, I’m setting off as soon as my ship is refueled.” Pointing to you, she says “Get on board, and don’t touch anything, ok?”
>She reenters the ship. You sit there in irritation. Turning to Pandem you say “Why her? Is she always like this?”
>Pandem chuckles. “You’re lucky she’s speaking with you instead of gazing at you through a scope.”
>He continues on. “Clan Shimmer has been a very good aid to my various plans, mostly thanks to that woman you just met. She is considered one of the best hunters in the galaxy, and is the heir to the clan’s leader.”
>Well, if there is anything you learned from Pandem, it’s know who and who not to piss off. For your sake, you’d better put up with her.
>Pandem turns to you and says “Now remember, don’t be seen. Get in, find the crystal, get out. You won’t have any backup. Sith don’t fail.”
>You nod, and turn towards the Mantis. Time to get yourself a crystal.
>>
>>25472359

>As you exit the ramp and ascend the stairs, you notice that this ship is more industrial than the imperial ships you’ve been on. Seeing the difference in buyers, this makes perfect sense.
>Instead of a meditation room, you see a cage formed by a shield wall of some kind. The bottom levels include an engine room, while the upper levels are where most of the crew occupy. You continue your way to the cockpit.
>You find the mandalorian waiting for you in the pilot’s seat, legs crossed and arms folded.
>Her helmet crackles slightly as she says “Now that you’re here, take a seat. I want to get out of here as soon as possible.”
>Not really waiting for you, she spins around and starts hitting buttons. You manage to grab a seat near a console as the begins taking off.
>The ship rumbles as it rises. You pass though the energy shield and fly off through the slowly calming thunderclouds.
>The atmosphere begins to thin and the dark, dreary sky fades to black. You sit there, bored as your pilot flies further away and jumps into hyperspace.
>She puts her heavily armored feet up on the terminal and turns her head toward you. “So, why is a young dar'jetii like yourself going to a wasteland like Ilum alone? It isn’t a place for the inexperienced.
>The question kind of surprised you. She didn’t seem to be the type for conversation.
>”Darth Pandem didn’t tell you? I’m retrieving my lightsaber crystal. What what does dar’jetii mean?”
>”It means ‘no longer a Jedi’; basically a Sith. Seeing as you aren’t a Jedi, then you’re a Sith.”
>Well, that’s a pretty black and white view of things.
>”It’ll be a few hours before we reach Ilum. Downstairs, first room on the left if you want.”
>You see no point in sitting around, so you may as well meditate. You’ll need to prepare yourself for Ilum.
>>
>>25472360

>Leaving the cockpit and walking down the industrial stairs, you walk down the hallway she mentioned. The first room on the left is a room filled with bunks, so you assume this is what she meant.
>You sit in the middle of the room and assume your meditation stance. You sit and relax your body before retreating into your mind.
>You haven’t had any visions since your first day on Dromund Kaas, but you still feel anxious as you meditate. Shaking this off, you start to focus your emotions.
>Pandem explained why meditation is important. Unlike Jedi meditation, which centers oneself and stagnate one’s powers, the Sith use meditation to hone themselves.
>Within the dark corners of your mind, your conscious rests in the midst of a mist. You can see your anger. Your fear. Your joy. Your sorrow.
>You have learned that every emotion is fuel for your internal fire. Emotions are what illuminate the force, what make it change and improve.
>You take this cloud of emotions and bring it closer. In order to use it, you must embrace it.
>You sense snippets of memories, linked to these emotions.
>The anger you felt from Shining Armor’s apathy to the Balmorrians.
>The fear you felt when the factory exploded and you first met Pandem.
>The joy you felt with your friends before the war became so real.
>The sorrow you felt when you had to leave it all behind to protect them.
>You begin to spin it around you like a twister. The past distracts; the future is distant. The present is what matters.
>Like a blacksmith at his forge, you bring the swirling clouds into your hands. As it swirls around and around, it begins to funnel into a sphere.
>You grip it, focusing it into a mental weapon. A blade. A lightsaber.
>Still, one thing is missing.
>The crystal. Your blade is missing it’s heart.
>You begin to use your honed emotions to form the heart when you feel something tugging at your conscious.
>>
>>25472364

>Returning to the ship, you hear a beeping. Your eyes open.
>The intercom in the room flashes for a second, and a click signals it’s connection.
>”Come back up to the bridge, we’re about to come out of hyperspace.”
>You sigh, irritated that you couldn’t finish your meditation. “I’ll be right there.”
>At least you feel slightly reinvigorated.
>You stand up and leave the room, ready to face the challenge ahead.
>Leaving the room, you navigate your way up to the cockpit. You pick a seat and wait for Ilum to appear in your view.
>The blue of hyperspace melts away and is replaced by black void speckled with stars. Ahead of you is a cold, white ball that must be Ilum.
>”I’ll drop you off as close to these caves as I can, but the mountainous terrain makes it hard to land too close. Combine this with the fact that this is contested Republic territory, you’ll end up walking a little over a kilometer to the cave entrance.”
>You turn to her. Your training included intergalactic geography, and she was right when she said Ilum was a wasteland. “Are you sure you can’t land any closer? Even a relatively short distance like that can be deadly, and the terrain only makes it more difficult.”
>She sits there silently for a moment, then sighs. “Ok, I’ll see what I can do. Just remember that I have business here too.”
>You exhale as she starts descending. Hopefully she can shed a few hundred meters off the distance.
>The ship breaks atmosphere and continues to the surface. The closer you get, the more you realize exactly how correct your data was on Ilum.
>The ground is covered in snow. Where there is none, rocky peaks jut out from the frozen landscape.
>The ship begins touching down in a clearing, sending up a mini blizzard as it settles down.
>The mandalorian gets up out of her chair and exits the cockpit. You get up and follow.
>>
>>25472364

>She picks up a backpack and throws it to you. You catch it and nearly lose your breath. This thing weighs a ton!
>”Pandem had me prepare this for you. It has rations, a tent and sleeping bag for the cold, and a flare.”
>She picks up a heavy winter coat and throws it at you. “This is the jacket that goes with it.”
>You catch it and put down the backpack. She continues as you put it on.
>”I’ll pick you up here tomorrow. Use your comlink if you get done early or are going to be late, or use the distress beacon if you need a fast extraction. While I can land in front of the cave, every Republic ship will know about it and I don’t want two squadrons of fighters on my ass unnecessarily.”
>You look through your backpack and inspect all the gear you were given. Sure enough, it’s all there. You also find chemical heaters. Reading the instructions, all they need is to mix the two packets together and it’ll produce room temperature heat.
>”Oh, those? A personal addition.”
>You look up at her, grateful. “Thank you for these, Mandalorian Shimmer, and for finding a closer landing spot.”
>She chuckles. “Pandem pays me too well not to. Besides, I don’t get paid if you wind up dead. I do have a name though; call me Sunset. K'oyacyi!”
>You nod and gather your things. The landing ramp opens and you get a face full of sharp Ilum air.
>You walk out and put on the jacket’s face mask. The ramp retracts behind you.
>>
>>25472368

>After you get a safe distance away, the ship begins taking off. You cover the exposed parts of your face as snow billows away from the landing point.
>The snow begins to settle and you take out your datapad. You pull up the map of Ilum and set coordinates for the Crystal Caves.
>You also set a point here so you can find your way back.
>Your datapad loads for a little bit as it calculates your position, then creates a path to the caves. One boot in front of the other, you start walking through the snow.
>The wind is relatively calm, though small breezes feel like arctic razors cutting across your face. The snow isn’t too deep, though it still comes far enough up your legs to inhibit your progress.
>Just 500 meters to go… damn it.
>...
>Just 100 meters to go… damn it.
>The cold is starting to affect you now. Your fingers are numb despite heavy gloves, your toes are numb despite heavy boots.
>The sun reflects of the snow like a mirror, creating a blinding surface of light over the cold snow. Too bad you don’t have shaded goggles.
>You hit a patch of ice and slip onto one knee. The movement throws up some snow and gets it into your face.
>You never should have come here. This desolate world is no place for someone like you. This is where Jedi train and search, not some kid who wants a lightsaber.
>Maybe you should turn back.
>No. Never!
>You call upon the force around you. This is no Dromund Kaas, but the force is still present and strong on this frozen wasteland.
>You feed your anger and desperation. You will not let an inanimate object beat you, even if you are a flake of snow among the blizzard.
>This flake won’t be tossed around.
>Feeling returns to your fingers and toes, and you feel a new strength fill your body.
>Putting one boot in front of the other, you stagger forward. Off in the distance, no more than a couple dozen meters ahead, is a cave entrance.
>>
>>25472371

>You trudge through the snow to the entrance, the only darkness against the blinding light.
>As you cross through the entrance, you feel a presence wash over you. It was like moving from a dry desert to a humid jungle.
>This cave is rich in the force. Not like the shadowy tendrils of Dromund Kaas, but primal and untamed.
>You stow your datapad in your backpack. There’s no need for it; it can’t help you find your crystal anyway.
>You slowly walk down the passageway, your boots crunching on the snow and ice.
>The tunnel entrance slowly begins to broaden into a cavernous room. It’s fairly dark, so it’s hard to see details.
>You scan the walls for another branch further into the caves. You finally spot one. It is a tall opening, but it is covered with about 10 feet of icy debris.
>At least it’s in chunks so you can climb it.
>You start crossing the room when you hear a deep, animalistic moan.
>You freeze, scanning the room. Something is stirring off to your left.
>Whatever it is, it’ll have a hard time following you over the debris. You begin to slowly creep towards the inner passage.
>You hear something moving behind you. You have a strange feeling that you should…
>You throw yourself to the ground and roll to the side as a massive creature swats where you were just standing.
>You turn to look at the thing and quickly realize it’s a Gorgodon.
>It open’s it’s beaked mouth and howls at you. To your right you hear more howls in response.
>You walked right into their nest!
>You stand there, unarmed, as three more of the beasts start sulking towards you.
>Remembering your books, Gorgodon are strong and kill through suffocation. They are also practically invincible unless you have some heavy firepower or you aim for their necks.
>Those are no good. You’re unarmed. No fight; just flight.
>>
>>25472381

>You turn tail and sprint to the exit. The beasts roar and charge after you.
>Tapping into the Force, you push yourself faster. The cavern is relatively small; only 20 meters wide in a more or less circular shape.
>You slowly push ahead of them.
>Come on, just a little further.
>Suddenly ahead of you you see another gorgodon emerge from a small den. It stands right in front of your path.
>Gritting your teeth, you push yourself faster.
>You can’t go through it. You can’t go around it.
>Why not go over?
>Channeling your panic and determination, you launch yourself into the air.
>The gorgodon whines in confusion as you sail right over it’s head. You hit the ground and roll, keeping your momentum.
>The exit is just ahead. Now how are you going to climb over it quick enough?
>Wait, why not just jump it? It’s only a little higher than the gorgodon.
>You call out to the force again as you prepare yourself for the running jump.
>You size it up as you run, and give it your best leap.
>You sail up, up, almost!
>Not quite.
>You hit the top of the pile and knock the wind out of you. Behind you the gorgodons are closing in.
>With one last burst of effort, you haul yourself over the ledge. You catch your breath for a second then stagger to your feet. If you can jump it, they can climb it.
>You push yourself once more and sprint down the passage. Behind you is the faint sound of claws on ice.
>The passage starts to split into branches. You try and memorize your route.
>Left, right, center...
>The ice blue flies past your face as you run through the frozen passages. You take a hard right and see something right around the corner.
>Too close, you’re going too fast.
>A THUNK emanates through the caves as you hit something… no someone!
>You bounce off each other and fall to the floor. You hear a surprised “Ahh!” as the figure falls.
>You look up and a terror grips your heart when you see the brown of Jedi robes.
>>
>>25472387
That's all for now. Feedback is nice, and if you notice any errors, let me know so I can fix my Document.
>>
>>25472393
Loving it.
>>
>>25472360
>What what
Don't know if this is intentional, but if it is I would recommend putting some sort of indicator to signify that there is a break in speech here.

>>25472393
Pretty juicy cliffhanger there.
The pace of the story is a little faster than my liking, but that doesn't mean it's bad. I just think you could slow down at points where you need to draw attention to. Otherwise I have no complaints.
>>
Is sarge dead?
>>
File: 1439391959043.png (46 KB, 620x475) Image search: [Google]
1439391959043.png
46 KB, 620x475
>>25473951
Sarge recently got back from deployment. He's acclimating.
>>
>>25472393
I love me some Mandalorians, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of this Sunset. The Mandalorian lingo is also a nice touch.

I'm interested in finding out who this Jedi of yours is too. Keep up the good work
>>
>>25473542
>Don't know if this is intentional
No, I'll fix it
>Slow down
That's something I've noticed I need to work on when I reread my stuff. Don't worry though, my next update has plenty of slow parts.

>>25474874
I don't have anything huge planned for upcoming events.
I do try to avoid making useless characters though, and I have some farsighted plans for Sunset.
>>
>>25476383
>>
>>25476383
>>25477488
I admire your dedication. It's unfortunate you need to do this.
>>
File: SunsetShimmerC.png (1 MB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
SunsetShimmerC.png
1 MB, 2000x2400
How about I post a Sunset Shimmer and give you a rest from bumping?
>>
>>25477488
What Killer /b/ said
>>25478577
That's a very pretty Shimmer!
>>
>>25478577
Holy shit. It probably isn't finished but I would so set that as my wallpaper.
Do you an album anywhere? Is it in the general pastebin?
>>
>>25478886

Not at the moment - and my tumblrs are also sadly neglected lately.
>>
File: Inquisitor Hype.jpg (72 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor Hype.jpg
72 KB, 720x480
Been a little unimpressed with out new Inquisitors on Rebels Season 2. Going to watch the new episode now and see if they can't be a bit more badass.

I still miss him
>>
>>25480994
>>
>>25479869

I don't recall any inquisitors in season 2. Closest I can think is Shining Armor but he's more Captain of the Guard than in inquisitor.
>>
>>25481665
m8....
>>
>>25481665
Bruh
>>
>>25481665
Dude...
>>
File: Rainbow Dash Poster 10.jpg (798 KB, 1304x983) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash Poster 10.jpg
798 KB, 1304x983
>>25481665
>>
File: Wilikers.jpg (51 KB, 290x288) Image search: [Google]
Wilikers.jpg
51 KB, 290x288
>>25481665
Nigga...
There weren't any even any fucking Inquisitors in last night's episode
>>
>>25481665
I wish there was... that would have made the season very interesting.
>>
Will this thread ever be good as it used to be?
>>
>>25486427
You never know when the golden age is truly over until the next one begins.

Also it'll probably restart when Sarge finally posts his update.
>>
>>25486720
hype intensifies
>>
>>25486720
>Also it'll probably restart when Sarge finally posts his update.

That and we got the movie on the way
Who else is hyped for First Order? I saw a Stormtrooper with a flamethrower and another with a swordgun in the trailers
>>
File: 1384623837443.gif (2 MB, 481x478) Image search: [Google]
1384623837443.gif
2 MB, 481x478
Damn, the confidence is overwhelming. Update within the next few days.
>>
File: NewSithWars.jpg (122 KB, 691x447) Image search: [Google]
NewSithWars.jpg
122 KB, 691x447
Gonna start writing more Inquisitor Anon soon.
More hot Inquisitor on Jedi action is on the way!
>>25488780
Nice!
>>
>>25486427

>Sarge updating with pages of content every single day

I miss those times

But I refuse to believe they cannot come back
>>
File: First-Order-Cold-Assault-sm.jpg (9 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
First-Order-Cold-Assault-sm.jpg
9 KB, 125x125
>>25488155
First Order Cold Assault ready
>>
File: 1444917782983.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
1444917782983.png
157 KB, 516x440
>>25489829
>mfw Sarge says he'll post a single update in october.
>October passes
>Sarge says he'll post around the 16th of october
>The date has passed.
>>
>>25491454
>>
>>25492007
>>
>>25492960
?
>>
I should probably get back to writing Commando Anon.
>>
>>25493995
That you Weezil?
Please do!
>>
>>25493995
Moar green. Please?
>>
>>25489743
Update almost finished! Hopefully ready in another few hours
>>
>>25496972
Nice. I'll be working on mine. My next one is going to take more thought, so it might be a while before I'm satisfied.
>>
Took me a bit longer to finish this than I thought it would. I had a sudden idea when I was in the middle of writing this one, and I loved it too much not to use it.

http://pastebin.com/zbdGipz8

>>25498031
Cool! I'm excited to see exactly who it is that Anon bumps into.
Now that I think about it, whoever this Jedi your Anon meets, he will have met him/her in the same manner that my Anon met my Sunset. With a head on collision!
>>
File: TIE Fighter Squadron.png (227 KB, 1240x500) Image search: [Google]
TIE Fighter Squadron.png
227 KB, 1240x500
>>25430366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iGk7MT_0R0
>After a few minutes of flying through the sky at top speed, you finally break through Alaris Prime’s atmosphere and arrive above the planet
>You have had little experience with piloting outside of the simulations the Inquisitorious ran you through, and the process of flying from a planet up into space is disorienting to say the least
>You forcefully shake it off as your targeting computer locks onto ship signals in the distance
“Alright, let’s see what this prototype can really do!”
>You zoom in the direction of these unidentified signals until your com radio picks up on something
>”BLAST! We just lost Gamma 2!”
>”How the Hell is she flying so fast in that thing!?”
>”Gamma 3 and 4 form up with me!”
>It sounded as if the TIE squadron that went after Luna was having some trouble
“Gamma Squadron, this is Inquisitor Anonymous. What is the situation?”
>”Anonymous sir, are we glad to see you! This ship the Jedi is piloting is something else!”
“Hardly.”
>”Sir?”
“I recognize that ship design, its a first generation Jedi Starfighter. That thing is almost as old as me, it shouldn’t be a match for an entire squadron of TIE fighters. However…”
>You narrowed your eyes as your targeting computer locked onto and scanned the ship
“The woman piloting that starfighter is a Jedi Master, and a veteran pilot. According to my dossier she scored nearly two dozen confirmed kills over the course of the Clone Wars. Underestimate her and you WILL be disintegrated!”
>”AAAAAHH!”
>”Gamma 6? Gamma 6 please respond!”
“Hold on I’m coming!”
>You slammed on the the throttle towards the dogfight that was unfolding, eager to sink your teeth into your prey once again
>However, something felt distinctly off to you as you approached her once again
>>
File: Jedi_Starfighter_EpII.png (917 KB, 1442x802) Image search: [Google]
Jedi_Starfighter_EpII.png
917 KB, 1442x802
>>25498401
>You slowed down your TIE as you got closer, watching Gamma Squadron struggle to keep up with Luna as she twirled around them
“You had a chance to escape, why are you still here?”
>Did she change her mind about wanting to kill you? Did she feel compelled to take down a few Imperial pilots on her way out?
“No, there has to be some kind of…”
>Your eyes widened as you stared at Luna’s Jedi Starfighter through your targeting computer
“You CAN’T get away! Your ship doesn’t have a Hyperdrive!”
>You remembered now
>The first generation Jedi Starfighters were designed to link up with Hyperdrive Rings in order to save room inside their hulls
>With all these TIE’s hounding her, it obviously wouldn’t have been safe for her to link up with it now
“If I can destroy that Hyperdrive Ring…”
>You smiled as you pulled away from the battle before you
>You quickly typed on your targeting computer and scanned the area
>It had to be floating up here somewhere in orbit
>There was a lot of space to cover, but it made sense that it would be somewhere nearby
>”I’m breaking up! AAAAAHHHH!!!”
>”SIR! Where are you!?”
>You ignored their screams for help as you glanced around in space
“Stay on target Gamma 1.”
>”She’s picking us apart out here!”
“Stay. On. Target.”
>You pulled back further as you scanned all around you
>”DIRECT HIT!”
“What?!”
>You switched your targeting computer back on Luna’s starfighter
>You sighed in relief
>”Blast! Her shields are still up!”
>You chuckled
“That would have been very disappointing…”
>Your targeting computer lit up as it finally picked up on something new
>>
>>25498433
>You twisted your TIE around and stared at your new target
“An asteroid?”
>The large rock drifted aimlessly in space
>You scowled at it as you intensified your scanners upon it
“Could it… YES!”
>The Hyperdrive Ring wasn’t orbiting Alaris Prime, it was orbiting that asteroid!
>”My blaster cannons are fried!"
>”THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! ARRRRGGHHH!!!”
>”GAMMA 2!”
>Your smile broke apart as you turned to face the space battle
>You sensed great anger
>”Jedi Scum! SEE YOU IN HELL!”
>You watched in amazement as Gamma 1 rammed his TIE directly into Luna’s starfighter
>Gamma 1’s right wing was torn off as he collided against her
>You quickly scanned Luna’s ship and saw that her shields had been disabled
>To your great delight, it also appeared that Gamma 1 had scraped aside Luna’s astromech droid
“Well done Gamma 1!”
>You looked aside and saw that Gamma 1’s ship was careening towards Alaris Prime, no doubt caught in its gravity as its engines shut down
“I suppose I’ll have to reward you posthumously…”
>You turned your head aside and watched as Luna’s starfighter zipped by you toward the asteroid
“I don’t think so!”
>You increased your speed to full throttle and went after her
>Her ship was fast, and she was already rather close to the asteroid, but the TIE Advanced was something else as it sped through space at incredible speed
>Your scanners lit up as they zeroed in on the Hyperdrive Ring
“You’re not as clever as you think you are!”
>You frantically glanced across your controls, messing with several switches and buttons until
>”CONCUSSION MISSILES PRIMED.”
>>
File: All the Missiles.gif (839 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
All the Missiles.gif
839 KB, 500x360
>>25498483
“How do I launch the damn things!?”
>You looked up in terror as Luna closed in on her Hyperdrive Ring
>In a few short seconds, your prize would be slipping into Hyperspace
>You gasped as she docked with the ring
“GET BACK HERE COWARD!”
>If you couldn’t have her alive, then you’d settle for her charred corpse
>You slammed your fist directly over a large red button
>Your sights were lit up as numerous missiles poured out of your ship
>Your jaw clenched shut as you watched them all close in on her
>Several tense seconds passed as they drew closer
>In that brief moment of uncertainty, where a few seconds would decide between life and death, she broke
>Luna disengaged from her Hyperdrive Ring as the missiles crashed against it in a massive fiery explosion
>Her ship was flung aside as the ring blew to pieces, and yet the missiles continued to pour on
>The remainder of your missile complement impacted the asteroid, igniting it in an even larger explosion
>Before your very eyes, the asteroid broke part into a massive storm of debris
“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LET’S SEE YOU RUN AWAY NOW!”
>Your laughter ceased immediately, as your sensors lit up and flashed in warning
>A red and white blur was charging you
“AAAH!”
>You barrel rolled aside as a burst of blue blaster fire zipped past you, narrowly blowing you to pieces as Luna’s ship blitzed by
>You grit your teeth as you righted yourself and flew after her
>Your targeting computer desperately tried to lock onto her as you attempted to stay on her tail
>You had to slow down to avoid overtaking her, she definitely wasn’t about to outrun you in that old thing
>Still, she was a slippery pilot, such that even your computer wasn’t able to get a good bead on her
“Blast it!”
>You turned your targeting computer off and unleashed a storm of blaster fire upon her
>>
File: Kashyyk Trees.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kashyyk Trees.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1200
>>25498559
>You continued to chase after her, your cannons narrowly clipping her starfighter several times as you two dueled one another over Alaris Prime
>She was truly an expert pilot, and could pull off a number of impressive maneuvers to evade your blasterfire
>Even so, there was only so much she could pull off with what she had
>You held a distinct advantage over her with your TIE Advanced, a ship that was far faster and more agile than her Jedi Starfighter
>Luna evidently realized this as well, as she nosedived away from you
“Where do you think you’re going?”
>You followed after her as she flew back down to the forest moon below, crashing through the atmosphere as you fired upon her
>After an intense minute where you chased her through the upper layers of the moon’s atmosphere, you found yourself following her through the planet itself
>You balked at her as her ship flew into the upper canopy of the massive forests that covered the planet, just barely squeezing through a row of gigantic trees
>Your eyes narrowed as you fired a burst at the trees, blowing a hole large enough for your ship to fly through as you zoomed into the forest after her
>The two of you zipped back and forth through a huge maze of trees that stretched downwards for miles to the forest floor below
>Suddenly Luna ceased to be your primary concern, as it took everything you had just to avoid crashing into one of these trees
“Ridiculous!”
>Your ship shuddered as it brushed up against a tree
>Had you been much closer to it you could have nearly lost a wing like poor Gamma 1 did
>You started to realize that if you continued to go after Luna in here that you would very likely crash before she did
“Blast it all!”
>You desperately thought back to your training on Prakith
>You had only taken a handful of piloting simulations, and none of them really prepared you for something like this
>However, one lesson did oddly stick out at this time
>>
File: Inquisitor's-TIE.png (483 KB, 1277x708) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor's-TIE.png
483 KB, 1277x708
>>25498593
>You had been trained at several points how to fight in pitch blackness, and thus how to sense danger even when your eyes failed you
>Right now, you could only think how the hazards you saw now were only distracting you from Luna
>Knowing this, you did something that even those trained in the Force might find insane
>You inhaled a deep breath and closed your eyes
>You could picture the Jedi Starfighter in your mind, rolling around like the small blip on your targeting computer
>You lightly swiveled your ship through the forest after it, your thumbs hovering over the blaster cannon triggers
>Keeping your eyes closed and your focus on her, the image of the starfighter swished around before centering directly in front of you
“I have you now!”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24PhO5_YRGg
>Your blaster cannons pounded through the trees in front of you, and as you passed by them you laid eyes upon Luna’s starfighter
>A thick trail of smoke emanated from its torn up engines as it quickly lost altitude
>You descended after it through the woods below until you both emerged from the trees over a vast sea
>You closed in after Luna, her starfighter lying directly in your sights as she fell downwards
>You briefly considered blasting her again and finishing her off once and for all… but you held back
“You’re not getting off that easily.”
>You still wanted to take her alive, and your sense of pride wouldn’t allow this to end without one last duel
>As the starfighter fell from the sky, you saw the cockpit crack open and a figure burst out of the top
>The starfighter dived into the water before a massive splash signaled it’s explosive demise
>You slowed your TIE’s descent and hovered over the floating wreckage of the starfighter
>Glancing aside, you saw that the ship had not fallen too far away from a small lightly forested island
>With no other landmass within kilometers, it was easy to predict where you’d find Luna next
>>
File: Echanipractice.jpg (31 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
Echanipractice.jpg
31 KB, 400x527
>>25498624
>You landed your TIE Advanced on the beach and quickly scrambled out of your ship
>You sighed, grateful to be back on solid ground once again
>”I gave you a chance to live Inquisitor. You should never have come back for me.”
>You jerked your head up and saw Luna emerge from the underbrush and walk onto the beach
>Her hair was disheveled, and droplets of water glistened off of her black armor
>Her fierce eyes glared at you as you haughtily smiled back at her
“That’s entirely your fault. You had a chance to finish me off in my moment of weakness. You’ll never have a chance like that again.”
>The two of you quietly stared at one another as the waters slowed lapped against the beach and the sun slowly began to rise up
>Your smile slowly began to fade the longer you stared at her
“Why didn't you do it?”
>”Excuse me?”
“Why didn’t you kill me? You had to know I would come back for you.”
>Luna stepped towards you onto the beach, her scowl slowly fading away with each step she took
>”As we fought, I came to understand you a bit better…”
>You raised an eyebrow at her
“I had nearly forgotten you Thyrsians can communicate through combat.”
>It was such an fascinating ability to you, one that you wish you could study in greater detail
>It could without a doubt offer numerous advantages in a fight, as well as offer an insight into your enemy’s personality
“Well then, it seems like I had quite the impression on you.”
>You folded your arms over your chest as the sea breeze lightly brushed up against you both
“Go on then, let’s hear it. What do you have to say about me.”
>You gave her a smug smile as you awaited your answer
>”I pity you.”
>>
File: Luna and Revan.jpg (199 KB, 762x1024) Image search: [Google]
Luna and Revan.jpg
199 KB, 762x1024
>>25498661
“Come again?”
>Luna’s scowl faded completely as she sagged her shoulders and regarded you with a frown
>”I could tell as soon as I saw you that you were tainted by the Dark Side, like so many others, but as we fought I realized that it went deeper than that.”
>You stared intently at her as she pushed a strand of hair off of her face
>“You aren’t just blinded by ambition and a lust for power, you desperately want to believe that what the Empire and the Sith are doing is right. You’re a willing pawn, blinded by your fear and your anger… and your pain."
>It was as if she had completely changed somehow
>You could not tell at this point whether she was mocking you or being sincere
>”Anonymous, I don’t know what happened to you but if you would let me, I would like to help.”
“Help me? What are you talking about?”
>”It’s not too late Anonymous, you can be different from them.”
>She took another few steps closer to you
>You took a step back as she threatened to come within arms reach of you, your hand hovering over your saber as you prepared for her to strike
>Her body shuddered as your hand grasped your saber
>You nearly struck at her only to see that she was offering you her hand
>”Come with me and I can show you a better side of the Force. You can let go of your hate and find peace, as a Jedi.”
>Your eyes widened
“a-A Jedi?…”
>She was offering you something that you had only dreamed of before, something that you had strived for once before only to fall short
“I could become a Jedi?”
>She nodded her head as she stretched out her hand to you
“y-You must take me for a fool!”
>You ignited your saber and raised your yellow beam to her throat
>She stared at you unflinchingly, with a sad smile
“I won’t fall for your LIES!”
>”No, no lies. I don’t seek to use you Anon, I only wish to help.”
>>
>>25498712
“How ARROGANT! You think just because we fought for a few minutes that you know me? That you can judge me!? I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP!”
>You grasped her shoulder as you threatened to decapitate her with your saber
>You gritted your teeth while she failed to react to your show of force
“You Jedi are all the same! So blinded by your pride that you couldn’t even see your own demise! It was the will of the Force that your order fell, and now the Force has called me here to destroy you as well!”
>”Then what is stopping you? You’ve had several opportunities to kill me now, so why do you hesitate?”
>You laughed at her
“I’m taking you in alive! You are my trophy, a prize for my masters to do with as they please. They will see just how powerful I am when I toss a Jedi Master at their feet.”
>Luna’s scowl returned as you grinned wildly at her
>”You’re lying.”
“WHAT?!”
>You let go of her and took a step back
>”You’re lying to me, and you’re lying to yourself.”
>So great was your shock that you lost concentration of your lightsaber, and its beam disippated
>”What do you really want from me Anonymous?”
>You didn’t understand what she was getting at, and yet you felt terrified by her
“What do I really want?”
>You want power
>You want revenge
>You want glory
>You want… you want…
“Where is she?”
>Luna’s face fell
>”Who?”
“Master Celestia, you must know what happened to her!”
>Luna’s face contorted in shock
>”Celly? Why would you?..”
“I have to know! TELL ME!”
>Luna gave you a crestfallen stare as she slowly shook her head
>>
File: Rage-LotDS_by_Ryan_Valle.jpg (87 KB, 800x657) Image search: [Google]
Rage-LotDS_by_Ryan_Valle.jpg
87 KB, 800x657
>>25498775
“No, she’s… she’s dead isn’t she?”
>Your heart fell as you stared away from Luna into the sun
>”I cannot tell you.”
“What?”
>You jerked your head back at her
>She eyed you with a stone-faced expression that betrayed little emotion
>”I cannot tell you where she is.”
>Your eyes narrowed at her
“You cannot tell me, or you will not tell me?”
>Luna remained silent as you awaited an answer that would not come
>With each passing second, you felt your patience waver thin
“Well, what is it!?”
>She sighed as she began to back away from you
>”I am sorry.”
“Sorry?…”
>Your fists clenched tight as you glared at her, your lightsaber shaking in your grasp
>It infuriated you beyond any measure, that no matter how hard you focused on forging a new life for yourself, you could never let go of your feelings for her
>Something deep within you snapped
“SORRY?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
>You pounced forward through the air at Luna as you let loose a horrifying scream and ignited your lightsaber
>She quickly brandished her own saber and blocked a strike you leveled at her head
>You snarled at her and charged her once more with your saber held high
>Luna was forced back as your body moved with a deadly speed you had never demonstrated before
>You pushed her off of the beach into the wooded island, cutting a swath of destruction through the trees and underbrush as you stabbed and swung at her
>More so than at any point in your last duel, Luna seemed to be struggling against you
>”ANONYMOUS!”
>She stabbed forward at you as you ran at her, her saber grazing your side through your armor
>You swept aside her saber with your own
>You felt no pain, only anger
“This ends NOW!”
>>
>>25498914
>You hurled yourself forward once more, striking at her in the throes of your Force Rage
>It was all she could do just to keep up with you
>After nearly a full minute of this rampaging, you found yourself fighting her back across the beach on the other side of the island
>Your lightsaber struck against her chest, cracking the armor
>As Luna stepped away several fragments of her chest plate fell into the sand like shards of glass
>Without missing a beat you swung at her again, only for her to jump away on top of a series of large boulders that were sprawled out on the beach
>You jumped up after her and as you landed she struck at you again with a stab aimed at your chest
>You swerved aside, her saber cutting into your left shoulder
>You failed to register that the blow even connected as you thrust your hand out to her and pushed her back with the power of the Force
>You catapulted her through the air, her body crashing on top of a large boulder near the very edge of the sea
>She slowly picked herself up as you sprinted after her
>Your gaze locked onto hers as she lied in wait for you
>She wore a solemn expression as she held her saber directly in front of her
>Hurtling through the air, you pulled your arm back and stabbed forward at her as hard as you could
>Time seemed to stand still for a moment as the tip of your saber connected with her face
>And in that instant, it was over
>You stumbled forward, nearly falling into the sea
>Your chest rose and fell as you struggled to regain your breath
>Then you winced in pain, the reality of your injuries becoming all too apparent all at once
>Standing tall, you slowly turned around and—
>She was gone
“Where did she go!?”
>You looked at the spot you had just stabbed only a moment before, and saw that all that remained of Luna was her cracked obsidian armor piece, and her lightsaber
>She left no body
>>
File: TheDeathOfObiWanKenobi-SWGs7.jpg (96 KB, 600x771) Image search: [Google]
TheDeathOfObiWanKenobi-SWGs7.jpg
96 KB, 600x771
>>25498968
“How can this be?”
>She was here only a moment ago
>You had just landed the killing blow against her, and then in that instant she vanished
>You closed your eyes and tried to sense her through the Force, but try as you might you could not feel her anymore
>Luna was gone
“Then… she must be dead! I… I have won!”
>You shuddered in pain as you raised up your injured arm and held out your open palm
>You summoned Luna’s lightsaber into your hand and ignited her blue saber
“It’s finally over, no one can deny my place in the Empire. Haha… Hahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
>You raised up Luna’s blue saber and clashed it against your own yellow saber, emitting a rain of sparks over the sea below as you stared triumphantly at the rising sun
“I AM VICTORIOUS!”
>>
File: Master Luna.png (118 KB, 375x633) Image search: [Google]
Master Luna.png
118 KB, 375x633
>>25498992
And that's all for now!

I hope ya'll enjoyed it! I threw around a lot of ideas with where I wanted to take this update, but I think the end result was pretty good.

I'd love to hear what you guys thought about it. Feedback and/or criticism is always appreciated!
>>
File: full.png (722 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
full.png
722 KB, 1500x1000
>>25411438
Notice the salute to Veterans Edition
Wait, wasn't Veterans' day over a week ago?
Huh, well I'll be damned.
Thanks for the sentiment, you get an one armed salute for managing to stay alive for 10 days on /mlp/.

Also before I head out.
>Sheev did nothing wrong.
and can I get a ponified Max Rebo?
>>
File: 1445967311444.jpg (170 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1445967311444.jpg
170 KB, 1280x544
Goddess like hips bump
>>
File: 1420088258217.jpg (111 KB, 738x606) Image search: [Google]
1420088258217.jpg
111 KB, 738x606
>>
File: Rebels Poster 1.jpg (84 KB, 654x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rebels Poster 1.jpg
84 KB, 654x1024
>>25499033
Damn son. I didn't see that coming. Well played.

>>25499097
It's true we've been having some trouble staying alive the past couple of weeks, but we've been going strong for almost a year now.
Also thank you for your service. Wherever that is.

>>25501082
You know it brother.

Also, I just finished shoveling the driveway of snow, and I'm in the mood to write. I'll let you guys know later today if I have a sizable update available.
>>
>>25499097
If I had any artistic skill I'd gladly crap out a Max Rebo for ya, but I'll at least give you an Imperial salute!
Thanks for your service man
LONG LIVE THE GALACTIC EMPIRE
>>25503782
Thanks m8, I'm pretty happy with how that ended up playing out. Now I just have to write up the aftermath of all this and play out Anon and Midnight's shenanigans
>>
>>25504904
FOR THE EMPEROR
>>
>>25490321
>prison school
My brother
>>
are there any greens of like a sith in a situation similar to the shit that goes on in the anon filly threads?
>>
>>25508104
what goes on there?
>>
>>25496014
No. Republic Commando Anon.
>>
Moar bump
>>
>>25508104
I seriously doubt it, but you're welcome to look at our stories.

Also, no update tonight. Going to have to postpone it until tomorrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 800x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 800x444
Bumping with this cool Concept art from Battlefront 1. Not sure whether I'm so hyped about the new one yet, considering I don't even have a current gen console, but if it's as good as the original that might have to change.

Going to start working on more Inquisitor Anon tonight. Might take a few days to be ready though.
>>
>>
does anyone still have anon's lightsaber picture from sarge story ?
Both are good but I'm looking for the first one
>>
File: 1424078867128.png (187 KB, 1405x1367) Image search: [Google]
1424078867128.png
187 KB, 1405x1367
>>25513898
Got you covered m8.
Our second lightsaber looks like shit tb'h fa'm
>>
>>25514530
thank you m8
>>
>>25513819
Dat Rainbow Dash. Fucking unf.
>>
>>25514530
Could someone post our new saber too? I'd actually like to compare the two.

We created the second one, but did we also make the first one?
>>
File: Vehement.png (252 KB, 1745x1510) Image search: [Google]
Vehement.png
252 KB, 1745x1510
>>25515237
here
>>
Hey guys. I'm going to update some more later tonight.
>>
On page 10 again. Let's fix that.
Also update coming in the next couple of hours.
>>
What went wrong guys? Why is this thread so dead now?
>>
>>25518888
>checked
Real life happens, mang.
>>
>>25518888
Double checked.

>>25519074
What he said. I'm in school, and I just got off for Turkey Week.
Writing takes a long time. Especially if you aren't sure what you want to write.
>>
>>25518888
Nice Quads!

I'd hazard a guess that the thread might be hurting especially much because writefags and anons might be busy with school or some such right now.

I'd like to think that might change soon. I do enjoy this thread and the stories that get posted here quite a lot so I would like to see the thread keep going in the hopes that it will get a bit livelier soon. I also think that our state will almost certainly improve once the movie comes out.

It appears that we still have plenty of writefags at work >>25516822
>>25517839

I too am hoping to have an update ready within a day or two, so perhaps we will be a little bit more active in the coming future. In the meantime, we could really benefit from more discussion and less static 'bumps'
>>
You know, I'll be honest. When I first came onto the board, I thought a Starwars/MLP general was the most stupid thing one could ever dream up. Although seeing as its on its last legs (and I've recently become more engrossed in the Starwars universe) it saddens me to see it in such shambles.

Gimme a couple of days to further enrich myself in the Starwars lore, and I'll see if I can squeeze some content for the general out. I've already got some ideas playing out in my head. I just wanna make sure all of my bases are covered.
>>
>>25519393
its people like you that makes this general so great
>>
>>25519393
Sounds good. If it's any help you could just make a story where the Star Wars universe comes to Equestria. Don't have many of those being done.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 194

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.