[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snowbound CMC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 42
Irrelevant Stories Edition

>Be driving home from work
>See three young girls in the snow by a bus stop
>You know the next bus won't be for another 90 minutes
>The temperature is steadily dropping
>It will be nightfall in less than an hour
>It's not a well lit road
>What do?

Strayanon Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/Strayanon

Anontheterrible Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/anontheterrible
>>
>>25374495
Nothing. I've got to go home to play video games and eat this taco 12 pack from Taco Bell.
>>
Fuck, forgot to link
Dead Hoers: >>25254005

Will post sum green when I figure out how to fix my captcha so I don't have to keep doing these fucking audio ones because half of it's off the screen
>>
Still lurkink.
>>
> She relaxes slightly as you push back down on her shoulders "Hey, Anon, do you mind if, um, I ask something?"
> You smile, it's funny how most girls melt at shoulder massaging
"Shoot"
> Twilight looks a little worried, but composes herself quickly "Are you and Applejack, um... Seeing... oneanother?"
> You snort a laugh at her, and she twitches a little
"Nah, we're just really good friends and before you ask, same goes for Rainbow Dash"
> She puts on a wry smile "That easy, huh?"
"Eh, call it a lucky guess"
> Twilight climbs up off your lap and sits across from you on a stack of books
> You instantly start to miss the warmth she was providing
> "I suppose I just worry about them. I mean, not that I don't think you're a good person, or that you're ugly or anything, far from, in fact"
> She stumbles over her words as she tries to explain herself
> "But what I mean, is that I just... ooooooh!" Twilight looks visibly annoyed "Why is talking to people so hard! I mean, not to you, but I just don't get it! Everything I've read says it should be simple, but it's just not!"
"Uhhh, here, why don't we try this? Talk to me like you were talking to one of your other friends, like AJ or Dash or something"
> Twilight blinks at you "Huh, I haven't tried that. Will it work?"
"Dunno, are you still talking to me?"
> "O-oh, I guess I am! Hey, how'd you do that?!" she demands, leaning in uncomfortably close to you
"Uh... I, uhhhh..."
> "Tell meeeeee~" Twilight continues pressing forward, getting so close you can practically feel her breath
> "I'm not interrupting am I?" a voice calls from the doorway, and you jump back, startled
"R-RAINBOW! HI!"
> You practically leap to your feet, eyes wide
"This isn't what it looks like, I swear!"

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
I'M NOT KILL
>>
>>25374841
yisss
>>
File: 1446518946618.png (56 KB, 436x545) Image search: [Google]
1446518946618.png
56 KB, 436x545
>>25374841
NOT KILL!!!
>>
>>25374841
But... it's a repost, mang.

Wew lad, keep doing good.
>>
>>25374841
> "Dude, relax, I know. 'Sup Twi, glad you managed to stop him getting lost" Rainbow strolls into the room
> "Yeah, he wasn't too far away though, so I found him pretty quick. I gave him the thingy too" she says, motioning toward the bottle on the floor
> "Uhh, yeah. Thanks Twilight" Rainbow says, her face explaining everything
> Apparently Twilight wasn't very good at social cues
> Apparently you weren't meant to know it was from Rainbow
> "Hey Anon, could you come with me a sec? I need to talk to you about something"
"Sure thing Rainbro, thanks for looking for me Twi"
> Twilight looks forlorn at your departure, but just nods her head "Y-yeah... no problem"
> You grab the drink and head out with Dash
> You're walking about a foot ahead of Rainbow down the hallway, and about three rooms down you feel a tug on your shirt
> The tug turns into a pull, and you're yanked inside, the door slamming behind you
"What the hell?!"
> "Shush" Rainbow says, dragging you through the dark room
> You feel something soft underneath you, and relax when you're finally let go
"Rainbow, I can't see shit, what's going on?"
> "I just needed to get you away from Twilight to tell you something"
"And you couldn't have just told me out at the party?"
> "No! Anyway, listen" she snaps, and you feel her sit next to you on what you have finally identified as a couch
> "Twilight's really bad at social. I mean, REALLY bad. She basically never leaves the house unless it's to go to work at the library"
> You nod slowly, staying silent, then berating yourself internally as you realise Dash probably can't see shit either

>>25374867
New thread, figured I'd recap for anyone who's been asleep for the past 26 hours or so
>>
>>25374890
Fine, bro.

Is it happening?
>>
>>25374962
I think it might be
>>
>>25374962
>>25374979
:^)

>>25374890
> "So the deal is, she came and talked to me earlier, and she's... interested in you. Just a bit, so I was trying to get you two talking so she'd loosen up some"
"So basically you were trying to set us up? Is that why you suggested a walk when I said the party was too loud?"
> "Basically. Anyway, long story short, I wanted you two to talk for a bit because I felt bad for her" Rainbow says
"Why?"
> "Well, because... I just do! Okay?!" She stammers out, frustration evident in her voice
"Rainbow, if you wanna say something, say it, all the dancing around in this story is driving me crazy"
> Dash finally snaps
> "You're driving ME crazy! Fuck!" she shouts, getting up and walking around "I didn't think I was being too confusing! I figured I was pretty straightforward, but nooooooo, you had to be too damn nice!"
> You stop hearing her walk around, but you can hear her shuffling about. And kicking something. Repeatedly.
> Is that what this is all about?
"Rainbow, are you sayi--"
> "Yes! You idiot! But I can't do anything because of AJ! That's what this is about!"
> She's basically freaking out, kicking shit and storming around the room like a... blue stormy thing.
> You've really gotta work on your analogies
> After a while of you choosing to say nothing, she stops stomping around, taking deep breaths to calm herself
>>
>>25375029
> "Look, I figured if I could get you interested in Twilight, I could stop... whatever this is, because I don't want to upset Applejack, but it's just not working"
> Soft footsteps approach you, and you honestly start to feel bad for her. You're clearly thick as a brick, because you figured she was just fucking with you, not that she actually wanted to fuck you.
"Dash, I'm sorry I--"
> "Shut up you jerk, it's not an apology I need right now"
> Her voice is much closer now, and it cracks as she talks
> You feel her hands rest against your shoulders, sliding forward
> "Just... don't say anything, maybe then I won't regret this later"
> She presses against you, pushing you down onto the couch, and your hands naturally go to grab onto something to stabilise yourself
> But they only find skin
> Warm, soft skin
> Rainbow grabs one of your flailing hands, pushing it against her chest, and leans in, kissing you
> Well this party just got a whole lot better
>>
File: _20151108_151024.jpg (75 KB, 1229x523) Image search: [Google]
_20151108_151024.jpg
75 KB, 1229x523
>>25375222
>>
>>25375222
> There isn't a whole lot of boob to grab onto, so you make do for just feeling around her body, now assured you're not falling
> You want to say something, but you're worried she'll just get pissed at you if you do
> Better to stay silent and enjoy the moment
> By now your dick is rock hard, and it's almost uncomfortable in your jeans
> You hear soft moans from above you, as you rub her nipples
> Her hand slips down, unbuttoning your pants and tugging them down
> As she does, her fingers brush against your cock, and you struggle to contain a moan of your own
> Not fair. You take the hand that isn't playing with her tits, and run it up between her legs
> She gasps loudly, and shakes a little
> "A-Ah-Anon, In... my pocket" she manages to say, shaking her hips
> You reach forward again, this time to the short skirt she's wearing and put your hand inside the pocket
> Ah, that's what she wants
> Rainbow grinds herself against your dick, and you pull the condom wrapper out, handing it to her
> She dismounts, quickly pulling herself out of range of your teasing fingers
> You hear her tear the packet open, her breathing heavy, then she starts rubbing your cock, bringing it out of your pants fully
"Nnnng... Dash..."
> You can't help but let it out as she strokes your dick
> There's a soft sensation as Rainbow tries to roll the condom onto your member
> It's not working
> "Nnng, stupid..." she frustratedly mutters as she tries to get it to work, and you hear a snapping noise
> Silence
> You can feel Rainbow as she climbs back on top of you
"Uh, was that..."
>>
>>25375291
>25375291
> "Shut up. I don't have a spare, so this time..."
> This time?
> There's a moment of hesitation from her, and you feel her quiver a little, before your shaft is enveloped in her warm pussy
> You feel every muscle in her body tense up as she does, and there's a loud squeak
> "Okay holy shit!" she says, losing any pretense of keeping quiet
> She practically vibrates against you, before slowly pulling herself up again
> "You're... more than I was expecting"
> You can tell. From the tightness, she probably hasn't had much experience, and though you don't like to brag, you're not exactly 'small'
> She takes deep breaths, before pushing herself back down
> Her thin, muscular body shakes as she rides gently on your cock, and you can feel every movement
> "Ffffuck... Anon... Mmmmmnnnnn"
>>
File: 934058.png (728 KB, 1444x2001) Image search: [Google]
934058.png
728 KB, 1444x2001
>>25375294
So does this developed into pregnant Rainbow? Because that'd be really nice.

Actually does this mean AB and Scootaloo will be too from the beginning of the story?
>>
>>25375360
I'm questioning how much you actually know about pregnancy and human reproduction :/
>>
File: '.jpg (234 KB, 966x1086) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
234 KB, 966x1086
>>25375294
> "Shut up. I don't have a spare, so this time..."

>>25375360
This.
>>
>>25375386
I know it's a bit far fetched, but let me have my hopes and dreams.

There not enough impregnation stuff. And the Pregnancy threads are only really about that, already pregnant people/ponies.
>>
>>25375449

Pregnancy only leads to a lot of drama in stories, better to just make the main character shoot blanks unless your finishing up a story with one girl picked out & doing a time skip epilogue
>>
>>25375682
Fair enough. I just wish there were more (good written) of these kind of stories around.
>>
>>25375682
Or since Anon doesn't have a rubber Rainbow decides to do anal.
>>
Bumphnnnnng
>>
bampu
>>
Bumpow!
>>
bamp
>>
Bumps
>>
>>25375705
Don't play with my expectations like that.
>>
>>25375294
> Be Twilight Sparkle
> You're kinda sad that Anon left, you though it was going really well!
> Plus, Rainbow looked kinda... weird
> You're sure she didn't mean anything by it though, they just went to talk, right?
> Rainbow Dash did say she was going to try and put in a good word for you
> And she wouldn't do anything to hurt you, right?
> Why are you even worrying? There's nothing wrong! It's all fine!
> Anon will come back soon, and then he will fall in love with your superior intellect and carry you away like a true gentleman!
> You let this fantasy stew in your mind for a minute, before deciding that, as a good host, you should go see what the others are up to
> That's what party hosts do, right?
> Though to be fair, the only reason you even agreed to host it is because you wanted to get to know Anon more
> You'd heard what he'd done for Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom, and that he'd been a big help at Applejack's farm
> Then when you'd actually seen him, however briefly, he just looked so... Manly!
> Not that you had much to compare manliness too, seeing as how you avoided contact with other people
> Man you really need to get out more
> At least, once your studies are over you will
> Maybe after you finish a doctorate?
>>
>>25380393
is this gonna end up twi hearth broken or a threesome?
Or an orgy between the entire party?
>>
>>25375222
WEW LAD
>>
>>25380482
>Or an orgy between the entire party?
how unrealistic
>>
>>25380482
Don't forget the final option Anon bails on the party to go fug the CMC again
>>
>>25380581
Or
>Plot twist
They're all at the party already
>>
>>25380627
And then he
Fucks the three of them. Again.
>>
>>25380393
> You step into your living-room come dance-floor, and are immediately accosted by Pinkie
> "HI TWILIGHT HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING THE PARTY?!" She practically screams, trying to be heard over the music
> You swear you could get plastered by just having her breathe in your general directions
> She'll probably pass out in an hour or two
> "It's great, Pinkie, have you seen Anon? Dash went to talk to him, but it's been a while and he hasn't come back"
> You try to make your best pokerface, but Pinkie isn't having any of that shit
> "IT'S ALRIGHT, RAINBOW'S SISTER WAS LOOKING FOR HER SO I'M SURE SHE'LL RUN INTO HIM. SHE JUST LEFT A MINUTE AGO, NOW COME DO SOME SHOTS WITH ME THIS IS FUCKING GREAT!"
> You consider your options
> On the one hand, you could go with Pinkie, have a good time and maybe loosen up before you see Anon again
> And on the other, you could follow Scootaloo, probably make things awkward for Anon by looking like a creepy clingy person an-
> "You know what drinks sound great right now. Let's go!"
>>
>>25380627
>>25380939
Fucking called it
>>
>>25380939
holy bump. let's get at least a threesome with a drunk Twalot going.
>>
File: 1446589755758.png (203 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
1446589755758.png
203 KB, 732x732
drunk bump. keep up the good work, straya
>>
>>25380939
Yeeeeeeeee scoots is gonna see her sis getting impaled with a green truncheon

Bumping for more
>>
>>25380939
> Be Anon again
> You didn't think it would actually happen, but you're fucking Rainbow Dash's brains out
> She's bent over the couch, with your hands on her hips, pulling her onto your cock
> You haven't heard anything but moans from her for the past few minutes, and you haven't been able to let out anything but grunts yourself
> The constant slapping of your bodies colliding only makes the situation more erotic
> "Ff-fuck me harder Anon! Oh my fuck yes!!" she moans out, rocking into you as you thrust deep inside her
> You muffle her cries by pushing her head into the cushions of the couch again
> Your hand comes down on her ass again, eliciting a squeak
> It hadn't taken much to realise she liked it, she'd practically begged you the moment you started fucking her
"What'd I say about keeping it down?"
> There's a grunt from the cushion, followed by another squeal as you bring your hand down onto her backside again
> You drive yourself harder and harder into Rainbow's snatch, then reach forward and grab hold of her hair, yanking her head back
> "Oh my fuuuuuuuuck yes!!" she moans, mouth agape
> You slap her ass again as you pound her, but there isn't a squeal this time, just a long, drawn out moan of pleasure
> You're making so much noise between the two of you, you don't even hear the door click
> "A-Anon? Is that you?"
> Oh FUCK!
> RAINBOW FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR.
>>
File: 1444495394982.jpg (30 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1444495394982.jpg
30 KB, 360x270
>>25383722
RED ALERT! I REPEAT, RED, FUCKING ALERT
>>
>>25383722
> You and Rainbow go absolute Defcon fucking 5
> You drop her onto the couch and you hear her scrambling to hide behind it
"Uhh, ahem, yes, I'm in here. What's up...?"
> Jesus, you couldn't be less convincing if the li- god damnit
> The lights flick on, and Scootaloo's eyes widen as she stares at you
> She slams the door shut, pressing herself against it
> "ANON YOU'RE NAKED. WHY ARE YOU NAKED." She stammers, blushing furiously
> Think brain THINK.
"Uhhhh... suprise?"
> Goddamnit brain I fucking hate you
> You're still flying at full boner capacity
> Scootaloo just stares at it "Oh, well then!"
> Wait, no, this isn't, aaaarggh!
> She moves over toward you, weaving around the piles of books to get to the couch
> "It was certainly unexpected"
> She's inches from you now, and you can practically feel her breath
> Scoot smirks widely, and drops onto the couch, sending dust flying out behind it
> "So, who else is in here? I was looking for Rainbow, but I don't think she'd act-"
> There's a cough from behind the dusty couch, and you wince
> Sorry kid
> You swear Scootaloo's eyes are as wide as saucers
> "You... YOU... Oh my god. What the FUCK Rainbow!"
> Dash pulls herself up, hiding her naked body behind the body of the couch
> "Uhhh, h-hey Scoot! What are you doing here?" Rainbow nervously chuckles, glancing at you
> Scootaloo just looks confused "But... you... Arrrgh! FINE! You know what? This is fine!"
> "Scootaloo wait, I can explain!" Rainbow calls, trying to calm her as she moves toward the door
> But when she turns around, you don't see anger on her face
> She's... grinning?
> The lights flick off again
"Uh, guys? What's going on?"
> Nothing, though you can hear footsteps as Rainbow gets up and moves over to where scootaloo is
> There's whispering from the other end of the room
> Seriously, the anticipation is killing your boner
>>
File: 1445992281399.png (473 KB, 1600x1675) Image search: [Google]
1445992281399.png
473 KB, 1600x1675
>>25384036
oh my
>>
File: 1446172551946.jpg (157 KB, 900x692) Image search: [Google]
1446172551946.jpg
157 KB, 900x692
>>25384036
>>
>>25374495
>>
>>25384036
>Defcon fucking 5
DEFCON 5 is the least severe, meaning stuff is functioning normally.
DEFCON 1 means shit's fucked.
>>
>>25385452
Will fix
Remember I am drunk 90% of the time while writing this
>>
>>25384036
> MEANWHILE, THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY
> "Dash, you said I had first dibs if I wanted it!"
> "I know kid, but I needed this!"
> "And you didn't think to even ASK if I was still interested? I'm your sister damnit!"
> "Scoot, are you sure about this? I know I said I'd be cool with it, bu-"
> "Of course I'm sure! Just like I'm sure that was a real dick move!"
> "Scoot, come on! Have you seen that guy's body?"
> "Yes!"
> "Wait WHAT?!"
> "Dude, ungh, listen to me, you remember when I got stuck at Anon's place?"
> "Yeah? Wait did he do anything there?!"
> "No! Well, yes, but that's beside the point!"
> "Well what IS the point? Because in case you hadn't noticed, I'm busy with something!"
> "Well since then I've needed this. Really. Fucking. Bad!"
> "Well why haven't you done anything?"
> "Aaargh! Fine! I'll do it now!"
> "What?! I dunno Scoot, it'd be kinda weird"
> "Dash, YOU were my first time, there's nothing weird about it if we've already done it"
> "Nnng, you keep bringing that up... Fine! But I get him first!"
> "Deal!"
>>
File: 5951219.jpg (38 KB, 520x413) Image search: [Google]
5951219.jpg
38 KB, 520x413
>>25385722
U-unf
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>25385722
>>
>>25385722
YES!!!
>>
File: Dash & Scoot.jpg (104 KB, 839x951) Image search: [Google]
Dash & Scoot.jpg
104 KB, 839x951
>>25385722
Just.

Fucking.

WOW!!!
>>
>>25385722
>> "Of course I'm sure! Just like I'm sure that was a real dick move!"
>> "Scoot, come on! Have you seen that guy's body?"
>> "Yes!"
>> "Wait WHAT?!"
LMAO
>>
>>25386477
To be fair, she did just see him completely naked.
>>
Keeping this fucker alive
I'm writing shit into a document this time for a mass dump later. Also I'm forcing myself to reread and re-edit parts that sound retarded this way.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>25385722
> The whispering has stopped, and light footsteps pad toward you, immediately followed by the same rustling sound from before
> You hear Scootaloo's voice before anything else
> She's right back next to you, and your dick hardens once more as she whispers "Lucky you"
> You feel something warm wrap around your cock, and another moan from Rainbow Dash
> She's right back on your dick, and within moments, she's riding it hard up and down with her hands on your chest
> You lay back as the pleasure makes you shudder
> Scootaloo climbs up and sits on your chest, pushing Rainbow's hands back
> Your hands instinctively move forward, and grab Scootaloo's hips, pulling them back toward your face
> Apparently she's stripped off too, as you grab nothing but her bare skin
> You push forward with your tongue, eliciting a gasp from Scoot as a wave of pleasure runs up her body
> "Mmmn! Nnnnnnnnh"
> All you hear are subtle moans and the sound of lips smacking as you run your tongue up Scootaloo's slit
> Rainbow continues pumping herself on your shaft, her loud moans muffled only by Scootaloo's tongue
> You swear you've died
> You had a heart attack, or Twilight murdered you, and you're in heaven
> This couldn't possibly be actually happening
>>
>>25386711
>>
>>25386711
> But it is. Scoot sighs in pleasure as you caress her button with your tongue
> She rocks back and forth slightly, encouraging you
> Rainbow pants harder and harder as she goes, slowing down, then speeding up again once she catches her breath
> Scoot takes advantage of each time she slows down to pull another kiss from her, wrapping her arms around Dash's neck
> You're struggling not to cum just from the pleasure you're recieving from Rainbow
> Scootaloo riding your face isn't helping that case
> You roll your tongue back a little, driving the tip up into her tight slit
> Scoot squeaks, then rocks back again, enjoying the feeling of your tongue inside her
> "Fu-uck A-non!!" Dash cries out, before she tightens around you, then shudders as she finishes
> She pulls herself against Scootaloo as hard as she can, breathing heavily
> That was intense as hell
> Rainbow rolls off you and onto the arm of the couch, taking in deep breaths
> You don't think you've felt anything quite like that before
> "Hey, don't get comfy yet Anon" comes a cheery voice from above you "It's my turn now!"
> Yes, you think to yourself, yes it is
> You grin, leaning upward and forcing Scootaloo to fall across Rainbow's chest
> "Hey what gives?!" She yells, before having her legs yanked up from behind her
"Your turn, right?"
> "A-Anon wait! I-"
>>
>>25386711
> This couldn't possibly be actually happening
> [pic] Get in, faggot. It's happening.

Absolute fucking perfection.
>>
>>25386772
> You grab one of her legs and lift it, before ramming your dick solidly into her snatch before she finishes her sentence
> Scootaloo cries out loudly "Nnnnnnnngaaaaaahhoooooooooly Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!"
> You sincerely hope that there isn't anyone in the next few rooms, because if there were, they absolutely would have heard that
> Scoots can do little as you pull her back against you, your rod pumping firmly between her thighs
> You only have to hold one of her legs, it keeps her off balance enough that she has to support herself with both hands on the couch
> She's trying to moan, but from the sounds of it, Rainbow's back and keeping her busy on that end
> As you drill her as hard as you can manage, your breaths become heavy, and you're having trouble keeping it in
> "Just... just a little more!!" she says, and you can tell she's getting close
> Scootaloo's cries get louder and higher pitched, coming out each time you drive into her
> Finally she can't take it any more, and loses her grip, falling face first into the couch cushions
> You can't hold it either, and you thrust in as hard as you can, unleashing a wave of cum inside her
> For a moment, you just stand there panting
> It may have only been a few minutes, but you know for a fact that between Dash starting you, and Scoot finishing you, you couldn't have lasted another second
> You drop Scootaloo's leg, then spin and crash back down onto the couch
> Immediately there's a warm feeling as two bodies press against you, and you can feel their ridiculous grins against your chest
> "Anon?" Rainbow says, her voice still a little shaky
> You manage a mumbled 'Mmrh?', but not much else, because you're heart's still pounding
> "That was..." she starts, before sighing, so Scoot finishes her sentence for her
> "Awesome. That was awesome Anon"
> You sit there, pressed comfortably together, and enjoy the warmth
>>
>>25386839
NOW CLUCK LIKE A CHICKEN!!
>>
Okay I haven't abandoned the story but it is late and I have a fuck ton more to write about this chapter so it'll have to wait. Sorry. I won't give up though. I am fucking loving writing this so far and wanna see it through to the end.
>>
>>25386917
Same for me.
Although I'm wondering if I should continue posting it in this thread, or repost the whole thing in the Changeling thread instead.
>>
Any hope for the seven/eight-some?

Actually, at what number do we stop using '#some' and start using 'orgy'?
>>
>>25386946
Four.
>>
File: 1396207226091.jpg (160 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1396207226091.jpg
160 KB, 1280x1024
>>25386839
That's pretty fucking hot.
>>
>>25384036
Shit, mang.

>>25385722
All this post gave me diamond hard, but...
> "Dash, YOU were my first time, there's nothing weird about it if we've already done it"
Is fucking golden.

>>25386711
> You swear you've died
I just LOVE when writefags know how do we feel about their texts.

>>25386772
> You're struggling not to cum just from the pleasure you're recieving from Rainbow
> Scootaloo riding your face isn't helping that case
Ok, I have to fap. Good job, mang!

>>25386839
> Scoots can do little as you pull her back against you, your rod pumping firmly between her thighs
Full dominated chicken is 'muh fetish'.

> You can't hold it either, and you thrust in as hard as you can, unleashing a wave of cum inside her
Fuck.

>>25386974
This.
>>
So current score card is as follows:

Blow job from Sweetiebelle.
Fucked Scootaloo
Fucked Applebloom
Blow job from Applejack
Three-way with Rainbowdash and Scootaloo

Also bonus points for collecting sexy photos of every single one of them.
>>
>>25387108
We say 1 point for a blowjob
2 for fucking them outright + 1 for each extra person involved
And a bonus point for each sexy pic...
We're sitting on a healthy 15 points there!
Let's get more!
>>
>>25387108
Scoots is the only doubletap so far.
If we can land Rarity we will have had three sets of sisters.
AJ is my favorite though, I hope she wins in the end.
>>
Babump
>>
File: 1428860435315.png (758 KB, 6918x4239) Image search: [Google]
1428860435315.png
758 KB, 6918x4239
Bump for more of this glorious masterwork
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x336
>>25386839
>>
File: 1446921866519.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1446921866519.webm
3 MB, 480x360
bump
>>
>>25386839
They're going to need to get dressed and air out that room before drunken Twilight smells sex and looks for some sourdough
>>
File: twi_words.gif (76 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
twi_words.gif
76 KB, 650x450
Awaiting the writegod.
praise the words
>>
Seemingly random word with an underlying logic I haven't yet deciphered, for the purpose of keeping this thread from falling off page 10.

Teal Deer: Bump
>>
Boop
>>
And bump
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1224x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1224x1008
so i forgot
in this story are we talking about scilight or twilight?
>>
>>25391064
Scilight, I think? Twilight doesn't have a house in the human? world, as far as I know.
>>
>>25391064
I'm sort of using my own custom Twilight/Scilight
Mostly because I want elements of show Twiley and EQG Twiley.
So both? I guess?
>>
>>25391345
Bump
>>
>>25391345
Ekhm.

Moar?
>>
>>25391939
Later, I'm busy most of today but I'll write in the evening
>>
Eh
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 385x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 385x714
>>25392058
keeping it alive til then
>>
>>25392058
Isn't it like 3 in the afternoon in Australia?
>>
Can't help but notice quite a bit of bumping going on here.
Does anyone care for me to post more of my story about the Changeling run sex shop, or is that too out of place for this thread?
>>
>>25395007
I didn't mind it, even if it's out of place.
>>
>>25395007
I'd rather read something in all these unused posts than just see "bump" all the time.
Plus I was liking it. Less evil changelings still being devious was kinda cool.
>>
Alright then! :)
Here's a pastebin link for anyone who wants it:
http://pastebin.com/HDRN9TNr
And let's continue!

> Twilight returned to her castle alone after reassuring Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy that she would be okay.
> She made her way through the halls to her bedroom, and plopped down on the bed with a tremendous sigh.

>The entire way back she'd been going over her visit to the Changeling's store over and over in her mind.
> She was so distracted by all the bizarre things they had for sale, that she hadn't even tried using any spells to look for anything suspicious.
> Melyrid's remarks about Zecora and making snap judgments rang true, but who better to tell a convincing lie than a Changeling?

> Then she thought about the Changeling Queen, and how she'd managed to convince everyone that she was Cadence.
> How, despite everyone else's refusal to believe her, Twilight followed her instincts anyway and uncovered the truth.

> So which was it this time?
> Was there really some evil plot to conquer Ponyville, or was she judging them unfairly?

> Twilight tried to grapple with the decision as best she could, but no matter how much she tried to focus, her thoughts kept going back to that shop.
>>
>>25395130
> Seeing those scantily clothed mannequins, and the humiliating positions they were in.
> One was outstretched with it's hindquarters up in the air.
> Another standing up on it's almost horizontally widespread hind legs, with its forelegs folded behind it's head.
> Two were positioned with one kneeling in front of another, like a dog begging for table scraps.
> And another two were laying down with their muzzles buried between each others back legs.

> For every one of those positions, Twilight couldn't help but imagine random ponies that she knew wearing those outfits, posed in those erotic positions.
> Then she started imagining herself in those positions, and felt her face getting warm again.

> She felt dirty, and really needed to cool off.
> Time for that cold bath she'd been wanting since she left the shop.

> As Twilight headed for the bathroom, she suddenly heard Spike calling for her.
> "Twilight! Twilight!" Spike called out, "You've got a visitor. Where'd you go?".
> Twilight rubbed her aching thighs together as she turned away from the bathroom, and went back down the hall calling back "I'm over here Spike.".
> Just as Twilight was about to ask who was visiting, the two of them came around the corner.
> Spike and... Big Mac!?
>>
>>25395250
> Just a few minutes ago Twilight had been imagining Big Mac's bulging, vibrating, penis.
> And now, here he was.

> "Oh! Uh... hello Big Mac." Twilight nervously greeted him, "Are you looking for AJ?".
> "Nnnnope."
> "Um. Are you here to see me?" Twilight asked, struggling to push her earlier daydreams out of her mind.
> "Eyyyup."

> That was an awkward surprise.

> "Really? What's on your mind?" She asked again.
> As Big Mac walked over to Twilight, he looked back at Spike and noticed he was still following him.
> Big Mac made eye contact with Twilight, briefly tilted his head and turned his eyes toward Spike, then craned his neck a couple quick times back towards the hall they'd just come from.
> Twilight new well enough what he meant, "Um, thank you Spike. Could you give us a moment alone, please?".
> "Okay." Spike cheerfully replied, "Still gotta finish reorganizing classical Shakescolt anyway. See you later Big Mac."
> "Eyyyup."
>>
File: Twlight tense.png (425 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Twlight tense.png
425 KB, 1280x720
>>25395384
> "So. What's this about Big Mac?" Twilight asked again.
> Big Mac double checked to make sure that the hall was empty.
> Then he waved her over to the nearest door, which just happened to lead right back into Twilight's bedroom.

> Twilight felt her face getting warm again.
> *What in Celestia's name is he on about?* she wondered.
> After going into her room, Big Mac closed the door behind them.
> "Is something wrong Big Mac?" Twilight asked, hoping against hope for something other than a 'yep' or 'nope' answer.
> "Sorry 'bout this Twilight, but ah just really needed to talk to you." Big Mac told her, looking rather ashamed of himself.

> Hearing Big Mac go beyond his usual two word vocabulary was unnerving enough, but now Twilight was concerned AND aroused.
> *He really needed to talk to me? And in my bedroom of all places!?* she thought to herself.
> *What for!? What's this all about? Why, out of all the ponies in town, is HE the one suddenly visiting me out of the blue?* Twilight kept asking herself as beads of sweat started forming across her face.
> "Ah hope you won't be mad about this, but..." Big Mac continued, recoiling like a frightened puppy.

> The anticipation was palpable as Twilight grew more nervous with each passing second, dripping with sweat, and desperately trying not to let Big Mac see her rubbing her aching thighs together.
> *Oh just spit it out already! Please!* Twilight thought as her teeth started grinding together.
> Then Big Mac finally told her "...It's me, Agraul."
>>
>>25374495
>human in the OP

hidden and permanently filtered
>>
File: Twilight shock 4.png (191 KB, 1024x1348) Image search: [Google]
Twilight shock 4.png
191 KB, 1024x1348
>>25395491
> Twilight's eyes popped wide open with mind breaking shock and disbelief.
> "A-A-Agraul?" Twilight barely managed to get his name out.
> "AGRAUL!?!"
> Much easier that time.

> "WHAT are you doing here!?" Twilight demanded to know, "And why are you walking around disguised as Big Mac!?".
> "Ahm sorry! Ahm sorry!" Agraul pleaded, still looking and sounding like Big Mac.
> He tried to explain "I didn't want to scare any pony on mah way over here, so ah used a disguise. Ah didn't want to make a scene." cringing in fear the entire time.

> Twilight's short burst of rage gave way to a new mental image forming in her mind.
> Twilight walked up to Agraul, asking him "Hold on. Are you saying that you walked out of your shop, disguised as Big Mac, in BROAD DAYLIGHT!?" as she began fuming with outrage.
> Agraul was almost too terrified to answer, "Um... uh... y-eyup."
> Twilight's eyes were practically bulging out of her head at this point, "Did any pony SEE you leaving the store?".
> Still shuddering, and still disguised as Big Mac, Agraul tried his best to answer "Ah uh... um... nope. At least... ah don't think so. Ah... ah don't know. Ah can't remember. Maybe?".
> Agraul could see Twilight's eye starting to twitch, and the point she was getting at finally dawned on him "Oh... OH! Oh dear, ahm so sorry! Ah didn't mean t'... ah jus' figured ponies wouldn't be ready to see a Changelin' flyin' around town in the middle of the day. Ah swear it was an honest mistake!"
> Twilight clenched her teeth struggling to keep from bursting into flames, but every country twanged word that came out of his mouth just pushed her closer to the edge.

> "Stop talking like him!" Twilight demanded, "And take off that disguise!"
> Agraul was hesitant to do so, "Are you sure Spike or some pony else won't come in here? Ah don't want to scare them."
> Twilight knew Agraul had a good point, but right now she was too furious to care.
> "Take it off! NOW!!" she ordered.
>>
>>25395614
> With a quick burst of green magic, Agraul returned to his true form, looking even more helpless and frightened than before and shuddering in fear.
> Finally Twilight was able to calm down, now that she didn't have Big Mac standing right in front of her.
> After a few deep breaths, Twilight was finally calm enough to ask Agraul "Okay. What did you need to see me about?".

> Agraul saw Twilight calming down and tried to do the same, "Well, um, I just wanted to apologize for laughing at you earlier. It was extremely rude and inconsiderate of me, and you were obviously embarrassed enough just from being there.".
> Twilight could scarcely believe what she was hearing.
> The way Agraul was being so nervous and polite, it was almost like she was listening to Fluttershy.

> "And I'd also like to apologize for my other foolish remarks as well." Agraul went on, "I swear the last thing I wanted was to make you any more uncomfortable than you already were.".
> For a brief moment, Twilight remembered the mental image, which the remark he mentioned, had planted in her mind while she was at the store.
> Ponies and Changelings having sex.
> In that moment Twilight couldn't help but think about her brother and the Changeling Queen disguised as Cadence.

> Twilight's entire body instantly cringed, and she furiously shook her head.
>>
>>25395691
> After getting that thought out of her head, Twilight looked once more at Agraul's cowering posture.
> "It's um... It's okay... Agraul." Twilight told him, feeling a little ashamed at having yelled at him so much.
> "And... I'm sorry for losing my temper." Twilight said with her own look of regret.

> Agraul finally managed to lift his head up from staring at the floor, looking up at Twilight a little surprised.
> "I accept your apology, and I appreciate all the trouble you went through just to deliver it in person." Twilight told him with a sympathetic smile, "But it really wasn't necessary.".
> Agraul smiled up at her, then bowed as he told her "Thank you Princess Twilight.".

> Surprised by the sudden formality, Twilight awkwardly bowed as well.
> They both stood up with smiles on their faces, and Twilight told him "You don't have to bow to me either." as she pushed her hair out of her face, and blushed just a little.

> "Well, I better get back to the shop." Agraul said, but as he turned toward the door he stopped.
> He looked back at Twilight and asked "Um, is it okay if I go outside like this, or should I disguise myself again?".
> Twilight thought about that for a moment, then told him "Well, use your disguise on your way to the shop. Just make sure you go back to normal when you go in or come out. We don't want to start any false rumors about people.".
> Agraul nodded with a smile, "Okay." then once again disguised himself as Big Mac.
> "And thanks again." he said in Big Mac's deep country voice, as he turned and walked out the door.
> Twilight couldn't help but smile at Agraul's kind gesture.

> But as she started to think, her smile gave way to more serious frown.
>>
>>25395787
> Twilight walked out on her balcony and looked out over the town.
> As she watched ponies bustling about, she noticed that almost all the grown-ups were gathered in groups having conversations.
> And from the looks of it, some rather heated conversations at that.
> Pretty easy to guess what they were all talking about after last night.
> And also not too difficult to figure out what kinds of things were being said.

> Just a little while ago, Twilight and her friends were ready to chase the Changelings out of town.
> Just because they were Changelings.
> Well, that and the fact that they opened a sex shop in Ponyville.
> And then they even had the gall to name it "A Sex Shop in Ponyville".
> Not the most welcome business, run by even less welcome owners.

> But honestly, would every pony really be so upset about this if the shop were run by ordinary ponies?
> Or even if they hadn't chosen to reveal what they really were?
> Well, maybe a little bit.
> But certainly no where near as much as they were now.
>>
>>25395870
> So far they had been nothing but kind, sincere, and completely undeterred by the hostile attitude of the town.
> Well, Thespid was definitely the most perverse of the three, which was certainly saying something given the business they were in.
> But even so, the way these Changelings had behaved and the way they were being treated, did not sit well with Twilight at all.

> Maybe they were up to something, and maybe they weren't.
> But either way, Twilight wasn't going to repeat the same mistake she made with Zecora.
> Whatever the truth was, Twilight's biggest fear was making the mistake of being wrong about them.
> So which mistake would be worse?
> Being wrong about them being good, or being wrong about them being bad?
> Twilight absolutely did not want to be wrong about them being bad, and drive away the only good Changelings she might ever have known.

> Then Twilight remembered the last thing Melyrid had said to her; "...you'll be letting ponies know that we're not just a bunch of vicious monsters here to hurt them.".

> As she looked out over the town once more, her mind was made up, and she knew what she had to do.
> Twilight spread her wings, and flew off to get to it.
>>
That's the end of that scene, so that'll be all from me for tonight.
>>
Bump for the rump
>>
I'm loving your story, WriteTwat. It's very well written, and your pacing is perfect.
>>
Buuuuump
>>
>>25397641
Thanks for the encouragement!
>>
Badabump cha cha
>>
Boop
>>
Wrong page for us comrades.
>>
>>25386839
We I need you Strayanon
>>
>>25400791
This

Stray anon pls, I need more green to live
>>
bump badump
>>
>>25400791
>>25401429
Green soon
Some asshole bought me Fallout 4 and I have no life anymore
Will hop on laptop and write in a second
Then post in the next half hour or so
>>
>>25402101
Yay for writefriend!
Looking forward to it
>>
> You rest like that for 10 or so minutes, just enjoying the feeling of closeness
> But, as all things must, your peace comes to an end
> There's a loud banging on the door, and a voice shouts through "Hey Rainbow! Are you in there? Ugh, where are my keys when I need them!"
> You would shit your pants if you were wearing any, so you scurry over and flick on the light
> The three of you hunt around for your clothes, rushing around "Yeah! Gimme a sec! I was using this room to get changed!"
> "Huh? I didn't know you brought more clothes with you!" Twilight calls around the door
> She's not buying it. You throw Scootaloo a bra and pull your own shirt over your head, trying not to trip over anything
> "Don't come in! I'm still uh... not dressed properly!" Rainbow calls out, full panic mode setting in
> "Rainbow you've never been this shy about your bo-"
> "CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS ANOTHER TIME TWILIGHT I REALLY JUST WANT TO GET DRESSED THANKYOU"
> You smirk at Dash and she flips you off before tugging her skirt back up
> "Okay, you two hide... somewhere. I'll try and get Twi outta here, if she finds out we're fucked. YOU especially!" Rainbow whispers, jabbing you in the chest
> You and Scootaloo look for a place to hide, eventually settling on an old closet at the back of the room
> It's a tight fit, but you manage to both squeeze in there, and Rainbow locks the door for good measure
>>
>>25402606
> "Jeez Twilight, you've never been this crazy about me going missing before, what's up?" Rainbow says, opening the door at last
> "Sorry, I guess I'm just a little crazy at the moment. Pinkie gave me... something... in a shot, and I can't stop freaking out about Anon!"
> "Huh, go figure"
> "Anyway! He's missing right now, and since you saw him last, we figured you'd know where to look!"
> "No idea, sorry Twi. Anyway, I'll be done properly in a few minutes, I'll help you look for him then"
> Twilight gives a wry smile "Yeah, sorry about the whole barging in thing, I guess I freaked out a bit much."
> Her nose wrinkles slightly "Do you smell something? It smells like..."
> "DUNNO WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TWI HAHA CAN YOU JUST WAIT OUTSIDE A MOMENT?!" Rainbow interjects loudly, pushing her friend toward the door
> "I'll just be out here then?" The door slams loudly in her face, and Rainbow exhales loudly, wandering back over
> "Alright, here's the deal, I'm gonna go look for you with Twilight, when we're gone, meet me back at the main party room or something, say you had to go piss I don't know just DON'T TELL HER WHAT WE DID!"
> After unlocking the closet door and letting the two of you out, she steps toward the do-
> Twilight swings it open again, leaning in "Oh one more thing Rai--"
> Oh god fucking damn it all to hell
>>
File: 1446688355817.gif (1 MB, 386x201) Image search: [Google]
1446688355817.gif
1 MB, 386x201
>>25402821
Oboy. It's time. Either twi joins in or she's scarred for life. I really want her to be cool with it, but what kinda story would that be?
>>
>>25402821
> "Anon! Rainbow I thought you said you hadn't seen him!" Twilight says, glaring at her
> Think quick think quick
> Okay, if Scootaloo's here, then that means Rarity probably brought Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom's probably here too
> If not, this is going to backfire horribly
> You step forward
"She hadn't! Scootaloo and I were playing hide and seek with her friends, and we were hiding in the closet here"
> Scootaloo catches on quickly "Y-yeah! So we better go find a new hiding place, because that closet sure is stuffy!"
> You both make a beeline for the door
> "Wait a minute! Anon! I needed to talk to you!" Twilight looks utterly confused
> You feel bad enough that you do wait a moment
"Scoot, why don't you go find Sweetie Belle and Applebloom and make sure they haven't forgotten the rules?"
> Each word is pushed through gritted teeth as you smile at her, glaring
> "Uh, sure, I'll go do that now!" Scootaloo says, and rushes out of the room
> Nightmares Averted: 1
>>
>>25403420
> Now you just have to deal with Twilight
> "Anyway, I just wanted to apologise for earlier, if I made you uncomfortable or anything, I wasn't trying to, I'm just bad at dealing with people"
> Dear god Twilight you have no idea
"It's fine, really, now I really should be getting back..."
> "You really mean it? I got so worried and I panicked and-"
"Twi, I should really be getting back to the party, I think Pinkie's looking for me"
> Her face falls again "Uh, yeah! Of course! You go... find Pinkie. I'll just... go... do something..."
> You feel really bad about constantly ditching her, but you don't want to be in this situation right now, and you have to find a bathroom
"Seeya back at the party guys!"
> You call out as you run out the door
> Literally, run
> Oh god that was horrifyingly close
> You wipe sweat from your face and head toward where you think the bathroom is
> Twilight and Rainbow seem to be having a heated conversation as you walk down the hall, because you can hear them, even with the thudding backdrop of Pinkie's music
>>
Bumppmub
>>
Whop bomp ba loo bomp ba lomp bam BUMP!
>>
Bump cha, bump bump cha
>>
>>25405390
We wil
we will
bump you!
>>
File: 1420069969585.gif (20 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1420069969585.gif
20 KB, 200x219
>>25403554
wew lad that was close
>>
>>25405948
It is not over yet.
>>
>page 10
WEW LAD
>>
>>25407643
The thread's on page 3, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: retards_-_we_all_know_one.jpg (59 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
retards_-_we_all_know_one.jpg
59 KB, 500x400
>>25407724
It's called it moves up when it gets bumped faggot
>>
>>25395968
> Shortly after returning to Carousel Boutique, Rarity answers a knock at the door.
> "Oh, hello miss Cheerily." Rarity greets her with a smile, "How are you today?".
> "Awful!" Cheerily bluntly announces as she walks in.

> Rarity closes the door looking concerned, "Why whatever is the matter darling?".
> Cheerily looks back at her, "Didn't you hear? About that new shop that just opened last night?"
> Rarity rolls her eyes disgusted at the very thought of the place, "Oh yes, I know exactly what you're talking about." she tells her.
> Cheerily shakes her head, "I can't even believe that someone would open a store like that here in Ponyville!".
> "I completely agree." Rarity said as she gestured her to the couch.

> "But that's not even the worst part." Cheerily went on as she sat down, "I've been hearing rumors that the shop is actually being run by Changelings!".
> After what happened earlier that morning, Rarity was a little uncomfortable getting into that side of the topic.
> "Oh... yes. Yes that's true." Rarity awkwardly mumbled.
> "Really!?" Cheerily asked as her eyes grew wide, "So then you've seen them?"
> "Um, yes, as a matter of fact I have." Rarity told her with fading volume in her voice.

>"Well then we have to do something about it!" Cheerily declared as she jumped off the couch.
>"We have to tell Princess Twilight! Then she and the rest of you can drive off those evil monsters!" Cheerily said as she began working herself into a panic.
> "Well... actually..." Rarity began, trying to decide how to break the news to her that "...we... already did.".
>>
>>25408913
Fucking...
NAME!!
>>
>>25408913
It's uh, Cheerilee, WriteTwat....
>>
>>25408913
> "You did?" Cheerily asked with surprise.
> Rarity nodded with an uncomfortable smile.
> "Oh thank goodness!" Cheerily sighed with a big relieved smile, "I'm so glad those things are gone.".

> "Well... actually..." Rarity added, "They're not really... so much... 'gone'... as they are... still there." as she feigned an awkward giggle with an even more uncomfortable smile.
> "Wait, what do you mean?" Cheerily asked, as the panic started to return to her face, "Did something go wrong?"
> Then Cheerily suddenly gasped aloud and darted up to Rarity, "Did they capture Princess Twilight!?".
> "OH, no no no no no! Nothing like that." Rarity reassured her.

> Then Rarity finally explained "You see, we all went over there to confront them earlier. And they assured us that they weren't up to anything wicked, but of course we didn't believe them. So they offered to let us have a look around the store, but I certainly wasn't going into a place like that. So Princess Twilight, out of concern for the rest of us, bravely ventured inside alone. So the rest of us waited a few minutes, until she came back out. And then she assured us that nothing evil was going on inside. So then we all just... decided to... leave.".
> Cheerily blinked in disbelief, while Rarity's gaze started wandering about the room trying to avoid eye contact.

>"Th-... That's it?" Cheerily asked looking completely baffled, "Twilight didn't do anything?".
> Then Cheerily started looking upset and raised her voice saying "You're saying that Princess Twilight is letting those life draining monsters stay here in Ponyville, while they run some disgusting shop full of sex toys in our town? Are you serious!?".
> "Now now dear, just take a deep breath and calm down a moment so I can explain." Rarity pleaded with her, getting very nervous.
>>
>>25409041
...Shit.
>>
>>25409154
>inb4 Twilight starts telling ponies the sex shop ain't evil
>inb4 ponies think Twilight has been kidnapped by the changelings
>inb4 they think Twilight is a changeling in disguise
>>
>>25409222
Trips confirm!
>>
>>25409154
> Cheerilee did as Rarity asked and slowly sat back down on the couch, taking big heaving breaths the entire time.
> Rarity waited a moment for Cheerilee to calm down a bit before she started.

> "Now Cheerilee, try to think back." Rarity began, "Do you remember before Twilight came to Ponyville, how we'd all lock ourselves in our houses cowering in fear every time Zecora came to town?".
> "Yes." Cheerilee answered abruptly, still breathing heavily and trying to calm herself.
> Rarity gave a comforting smile, "And do you remember how she turned out to be completely harmless, and even helped all of us after the awful way we treated her?"
> "Yes." Cheerilee repeated as she started to relax.
> "Well that's why Twilight chose to do what she did." Rarity said with rising confidence in her voice, "Because she didn't want us to bully those strangers without just cause.".

> "'Just cause'?" Cheerilee echoed back, "They're running a sex shop in Ponyville!" she said with growing outrage in her voice.

> Rarity sighed and shook her head, "I know darling, and believe me, I don't like it any more than you do. I mean I saw the place when it opened last night, and it looked absolutely horrifying!".
> "You did?" Cheerilee asked with curious surprise.
>>
>>25409435
> "Well, yes." Rarity began to explain, "After seeing all those posters about 'A new late-night mystery shop opening after sunset', I was just as curious as any pony else. But when I saw that bright offensive neon sign and all those vulgar items in the window, well I was absolutely appalled!".
> "I can imagine." Cheerilee said with a disgusted look.

> "What did the other ponies say when they realized what kind of shop it was?" Cheerilee asked.
> Rarity thought back for a moment, "Well at first everyone was more concerned about the fact that they were Changelings, and where the real Lily, Daisy, and Roseluck were. But as an upstanding entrepreneur of our town, I just couldn’t stand idly by and say nothing about such an offensive and vulgar business being opened in our fair town.".

>"Really?" Cheerilee remarked with surprise, "What did you say?".
> "Well..." Rarity paused trying to remember her exact words, "They had the nerve to call their shop 'lovely', and I certainly wasn't going to stay quiet after an absurd remark like that. And then they said that they only wanted to 'enhance our love for each other'. And I told them that I certainly didn't want anything of the sort.".

> Cheerilee nodded in agreement, then asked Rarity "And what did you think of the big unveiling when they pulled that tarp down?".
> "Oh it was all very dramatic indeed, and for a second I was even impressed. But still, that doesn't--" Rarity suddenly stopped herself, as she noticed the bizarre grin on Cheerilee's face.
> "Um... is something wrong darling?" Rarity asked, feeling a little confused.
> "Oh no, not at all." Cheerilee said as she stood up again.
> "I'm just happy that I was able to... impress you." Cheerilee said, as she briefly paused to change back into Melyrid!
>>
>>25409675
Huh, no wonder why she got her name wrong, she wasn't the real one!
I'm sorry I still love you WriteTwat disregard me and my stupid rib-poking
>>
>>25409675
and that kind of shit is why nobody likes the changelings.
>>
>>25409791
Hey, letting know early is better than allowing me to keep screwing up.
Like when you realize you've been walking around with your fly open all day, and you wonder why no one bothered to tell you.
>>
>>25409675
> "UWAAAHAAAAA!"
> Rarity shrieked at the top of her lungs, as she reared up and fell back trying to stumble away.
> She half expected to hear cackling laughter as she quickly stumbled to get back on her hooves.

> "I knew I recognized your voice from last night!" Melyrid victoriously declared.
> Rarity frantically tried to collect her thoughts and regain her balance, "Wha- What!?".
> Melyrid leered down her nose at Rarity, "So it WAS you who was heckling us from the crowd!".

> Rarity's fear began turning into outrage, "What is the meaning of this? How dare you come into my shop disguised as some pony else!?".
> Melyrid was not the least bit intimidated, and didn't move a muscle as Rarity scowled only inches from her face.
> "Well, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone." Melyrid answered.
> "Excuse me?" Rarity asked, a little frightened by Melyrid's choice of words.
> "First, I wanted to confirm my suspicions about you being in the crowd last night. And I figured as long as I was here, I'd take the opportunity to get something else off my chest." Melyrid told her.

> "And what might that be?" Rarity asked.
> Melyrid tried her best not to gush, "To express my deepest respect and admiration for you and your business acumen." as she gave a respectful bow.
> And Rarity thought she couldn't be more surprised than she had been just a few seconds ago.
>>
>>25409893
> Now Rarity was more confused than ever.
> Just a moment ago she was having a friendly conversation with Cheerilee, then suddenly she was getting into an argument with Melyrid, now she was praising Rarity on bended knee.
> "I... I'm sorry, I'm a little lost here." Rarity stammered as she looked around the room, half expecting this to turn out to be some sort of huge prank.

> Melyrid stood up and told Rarity "Ever since I decided to open up the shop, I've looked to you as my example of how to run a successful business.".
> Rarity wasn't sure if she should feel proud or ashamed of that fact.
> Melyrid went on to tell her "There were so many times when I got stuck on an idea, or some important detail that I just couldn't decide on. And every time I would ask myself; 'What would Rarity do?', and just like that the answer became plain as day!".
> Rarity couldn't help but frown and raise an eyebrow at that, and told her "Well I can certainly tell you that opening up some perverted shop of sexual depravity is something that 'Rarity' would NEVER do!" as she turned up her head and flung her hair.

> Melyrid understood perfectly, and was not the least bit hurt by her remarks.
> Not even her words from last night either.
>"Believe me Rarity, I understand your position. And while you may find this hard to believe, I share it.".
> Rarity looked back at her with genuine surprise, and continued listening.
> "I mean, if you had been there to hear some of the things that my sister Thespid said to Twilight earlier... why I would have been absolutely mortified!" Melyrid said with her face cringed in mild horror.

> Rarity raised an eyebrow asking "Well if that's true, then why would you even open such a store in the first place?".
>>
>>25410142
> Melyrid's smile briefly gave way to a forlorn gaze in her eyes, and she told her story.
>"You probably can't understand this, but as Changelings we spend most of our lives in hiding. Always pretending to be someone we're not. When our disguises finally come off, all we're left with is our desire to feed on someone new. Almost all of us suffer some kind of identity crisis at some point in our lives. And to most Changelings, love is nothing more than a source of power.".
> Rarity was captivated, and quite shocked to hear such sadness in her voice.
> "I grew tired of hopping from one disguise to another, never having a life of my own. I managed to convince a couple of my siblings to join me in creating a new life for ourselves here in Ponyville.".

> "A couple?" Rarity interrupted, "How many siblings do you have?".
> Melyrid chuckled softly, "Hundreds." and went on with her story.

> "But we didn't want to simply don new disguises, we wanted to live out in the open. Unhidden. I knew that to make a place for ourselves here, we would have to be able to offer this community something special. Something unique. Something it didn't even realize it was missing. And that's when inspiration struck!".
> As much as Rarity was interested to hear her story, it left her in disbelief.
> "A sex shop?" Rarity began to ask, "You decided that Ponyville... needed a sex shop?".
>>
>>25410387
> Melyrid's confident smile returned as she explained her decision.
> "I understand that to many ponies, a shop like ours only promotes the disturbing and perverse. But is that really all that comes to mind when you think about sex?" she asked Rarity.
> "Well, um, I've... never really... um... I'm not sure what you mean?" Rarity said spluttering her words as she started to blush.

> Melyrid couldn't help but feeling a little smug at having disarmed Rarity, but made sure not to show it.

> "Sex, like any part of a romantic relationship, is a beautiful thing. Two ponies in love, coming together to share themselves with other, body and soul. Completely exposing the parts of themselves that they keep hidden from every pony else. Not just their strengths, but their weaknesses, their faults. They share everything they are with each other, and completely without shame. To find that very special some-pony whom they can share their deepest secrets and desires with, is something truly special. And just because they share themselves with each other behind closed doors, does not mean they should feel ashamed about what they do or how they choose love each other.".

> Rarity carefully considered her point of view for a moment, but Melyrid still had more to say.

> "That is what I meant when I said we wanted to help enhance the love ponies have for each other. To help them open up about their intimacy. To encourage sexual experimentation, so that ponies can delve into their own desires without fear or shame.".
> Rarity was still a little uncomfortable with the subject, but she began to see her point.
>>
>>25410605
> "Think about this." Melyrid told her, "Did you become the fashionista you are today completely on your own?"
> "Um... no, but..." Rarity was having trouble understanding the comparison.
> "Of course not!" Melyrid suddenly interrupted, "You learned from others, took inspiration from their work. And in turn you inspired others with your work, taught others who shared your interests. And would your creations or your sense of fashion be anywhere near as good as they are now, if you had completely isolated yourself from any pony else who shared your love of fashion?" she asked Rarity with rising fervor in her voice.

> "Well, no, I suppose not." she answered meekly at first.
> But as she thought about it, Rarity realized she was absolutely right.
> "Actually... no. Not at all!" Rarity said with rising fervor in her voice as well.
> "So many of my designs took inspiration from others, why I wouldn't be HALF the fashionista I am today if not for their influences!" She proudly declared.

> "And that is what I hope to do for Ponyville!" Melyrid proclaimed, "To wash away the stigma of sexual intimacy, and give ponies the freedom to truly explore their sexuality with each other!".
> Both of them were getting quite swept up in the excitement of their own enthusiastic assertions.
> At last Rarity understood Melyrid's true purpose, and saw the good she sought to accomplish!
> "Yes! An open forum where loving couples can freely explore their own intimacy, is exactly what Ponyville needs!" Rarity agreed, raising a hoof into the air and almost shouting with excitement!

> Melyrid saw the genuine passion welling up in Rarity's eyes.
> She truly was a kindred spirit!
> Melyrid took hold of Rarity's hoof, raising it even higher as she told her "And with your help, it will be even better than ever!".
> "Absolute-luh-uhhh-w-wh-what!?" Rarity partially babbled as she pulled away, and the enthusiasm suddenly evaporated from her voice.
>>
>>25410858
> "What do you mean MY help!?" Rarity asked with gaping nervous eyes.
> "Oh yes, I am getting a bit ahead of myself." Melyrid said calming down.

> "I want you to make the garments and outfits for our shop!" she told Rarity.
> "What? Me!?".
> Supporting Melyrid's motives was one thing, but actively supporting their shop was something else entirely.

> "Oh it absolutely HAS to be you Rarity! I mean we have a few outfits already. Just enough to fill the shop. But I can't imagine any pony else I could trust to make truly tasteful and elegant attire for our customers.".
> "Oh dear. I... I just don't know." Rarity replied, nervously avoiding eye contact.
> "I've never designed anything like THAT before. Are you sure you wouldn't rather have someone with a little more... experience designing such outfits?" she suggested, trying to get Melyrid to change her mind.

> "Absolutely not!" Melyrid replied, waving her hoof in disapproval.
> "Your refined fashion sense, and more importantly your respect for your customers, are absolutely crucial if our line of intimate apparel is to impress our customers. And I can't imagine any pony else who would put as much effort and care into these garments as you would!".
> "I need your help Rarity." she said almost pleading with her, "I need you to help bring a much needed sense of class and elegance to our shop, so ponies will see that we can fill a wide variety of tastes. Not just the base and vulgar.".

> Rarity was sympathetic, but still hesitant.

> "Please Rarity. Help me show these ponies that we Changelings aren't the vile monsters they think we are.".
>>
>>25411068
Motherfucker. You're doing god's work here.
You shouldn't be namefagging at Homecoming's ^:(
>>
>>25411215
Yeah, that was an accident.
>>
>>25411068
> Rarity wrestled with her choice, cringing and sweating, until finally "Alright! I'll do it!" she shouted with an excited smile on her face!

> "Really!?" Melyrid asked with wide eyed thrill.
> "Yes! I'll start conceptualizing some designs right away, and see what I can come up with.".
> Melyrid literally jumped for joy, saying "Oh thank you Rarity! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be working with you! If you need any help from me, I am at your beck and call.".

> Rarity felt a bit nervous, but kept smiling as she told Melyrid "You know I wouldn't have imagined I'd say this, but I'm actually rather excited to try my hand at this new style of clothing. What did you call it again?".
> "Intimate apparel.".
> Rarity giggled with glee, "Oh my, that sounds absolutely adorable.".

> After allowing a moment for both of them to calm down, Melyrid smiled saying "Thank you Rarity. I can't begin to fully express my gratitude for your generosity. And again, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call on me day or night." and raised a high hoof, which Rarity happily returned.
> "Why thank you darling." she said as Melyrid started toward the door.
>>
>>25411284
> Melyrid stopped just before opening the door, and turned back to tell Rarity "Oh, and don't feel rushed to come up with something on such short notice. We still have plenty of outfits for the time being. And I know full well that quality work takes time.".
> Rarity giggled again, "Oh-ho please darling, you're going to give me a swelled head.".
> As she opened the door, Melyrid once again disguised herself as Cheerilee, and winked back at Rarity as she closed the door behind her.

> Before Rarity had been outraged at her use of a disguise, and now she got a chuckle out of it.

> Outside, Melyrid couldn't help but do a tiny victory dance, over having achieved a partnership with her business idol.
> As she walked away, Melyrid thought back on how negatively her conversation with Rarity began, and how positively it ended.
> She couldn't help but let a little smugness into her smile, as she told herself in Cheerilee's voice "Thespid was right. I AM good!".
>>
That's all from me for tonight.
Hope you all enjoyed it!
>>
Also updated the Pastebin.
>>
Bomp
>>
>>25412478
Good night Bump
>>
pmuB
>>
>>25411562
Still can't tell if they are actually planning something.
>>
beep beep page 10 alert
>>
Bumparino
>>
boop
>>
>>25415799
>>
File: 1403483007376.png (911 KB, 814x825) Image search: [Google]
1403483007376.png
911 KB, 814x825
Wich one of the CMC would you want to impregnate anons?
>>
File: 1348692412785.jpg (36 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
1348692412785.jpg
36 KB, 655x480
>>25419402
all
>>
>>25419402
Only logical choice is [pic related]
>>
Strayanon where are you?
>>
File: 1433834817161.jpg.jpg (160 KB, 900x736) Image search: [Google]
1433834817161.jpg.jpg
160 KB, 900x736
>>25419402
>>
File: Chicken fucker.jpg (29 KB, 590x330) Image search: [Google]
Chicken fucker.jpg
29 KB, 590x330
>>25419576
>>
>>25420263
The explicit version of that image is amazing.
>>
File: 1317240989053.png (138 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1317240989053.png
138 KB, 750x600
Bump.
>>
>>25419576
What this guy said.
>>
Two hours and the thread went down six pages, what the hell.
>>
Boop
>>
>>25421038
i have it but got banned last i shared it
>>
>>25423064
Post anyway. For science.
>>
>>25423064
>>25423172
I will be the one to provide the link then: https://twentypercentcooler.net/post/show/23619
>>
File: Adorasexy AB.png (285 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Adorasexy AB.png
285 KB, 600x900
>>25419402
There is only one choice.
>>
Bumo
>>
Damn.
Two days and no green.
>>
Boop
>>
File: 586984.png (846 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
586984.png
846 KB, 800x800
CMC butt bump.
>>
Boop
>>
>>25426090
>>
>>25423245
im not saying i would turn down any cmc if they offered, just that i have a prefrence
>>25420263
>>
>>25426940
I wouldn't turn down any of the CMC either but Apple Bloom really gets me going. Her cute accent and design really push all the right buttons for me.
>>
File: Dis gon b gud.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Dis gon b gud.gif
2 MB, 300x225
Wow, seriously? No one else has put up any green here in two days?

Alright, time to fix this shit.

Everybody get your fucking popcorn ready!
I got something real special for you today.
>>
>>25411562
> After taking a quick cloud nap, Rainbow Dash returns home for a bite to eat.

> Mere seconds after closing it behind her, there's a knock at the door.
> But when she opens it, "Hello?", she finds no pony around.
> Rainbow Dash goes back in closing the door, and again she barely gets two steps away before there's another knock.
> Again she opens the door, and again there's no pony there.

> This time she flies out a little ways to get a better look around, thinking some pony is playing a prank on her.
> "Pinkie? Is that you? Stop messing around!" she calls out.
> Suddenly Rainbow Dash hears a very familiar voice from behind her, "Hey slowpoke!".
> But as she turns to see who's there, a colorful streak zips right past her, so close that she's sent spinning.
> After shaking off a brief dizzy spell, she looks around and sees a spitting image of herself grinning smugly down at her and waving.

> Then the disguise was magically shed to reveal Thespid, who tauntingly said "I hear you like fighting Changelings!".
>>
File: Rainbow pissed.png (135 KB, 629x343) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow pissed.png
135 KB, 629x343
>>25427373
> Rainbow Dash clenched her teeth and furrowed her brow, and with one strong flap she launched herself up toward Thespid.
> Rainbow Dash stopped herself and hovered inches from Thespid's face, "Oh, you wanna go bug brain!?".

> Thespid didn't even flinch at her in-your-face maneuver, and told her "As much as I'd enjoy a friendly scrap, I promised my sister I wouldn't start any trouble.".
> Rainbow Dash backed off with a disappointed sneer, "Tsh. All talk and no action huh?" as she flapped there folding her forearms.
> "I never said that." Thespid said shaking her head, "How 'bout a race?".

> Now Rainbow Dash knew she was all talk, "Pffft! YOU... wanna race ME? Please!" she said rolling her eyes as hard as she could.
> Then Thespid flew a single circle around her, saying "Yeah. Let's see if the so-called fastest Pegasus in all of Equestria, can keep up with a lowly little bug brain.".
> Rainbow Dash just sneered back at her.
> Thespid pointed out toward the horizon, "First one to that mountain top wins!".
>>
File: A Writefag Reappears.png (2 MB, 1921x1077) Image search: [Google]
A Writefag Reappears.png
2 MB, 1921x1077
>>25427471
>>
File: Rainbow whoa.png (179 KB, 722x1107) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow whoa.png
179 KB, 722x1107
>>25427471
> Rainbow Dash just flapped there with her forearms still folded.
> As competitive as she was, she didn't think for one second that any Changeling could keep up with her.
> Plus it was pretty obvious that Thespid was just trying to get a rise out of her.
> The smart thing to do would be to just go home and lock the door.

> Still, she felt that itch in the back of her mind that demanded she put this bug in her place.
> Thespid hoisted her back into a more horizontal angle as she got herself revved up, eyes locked on the distant mountain top as she said "Ready-----y...".
> Rainbow Dash resisted that instinctual trigger to actually get ready, but still felt her heartbeat speeding up none the less.
> She also looked at the distant mountain top, then back at Thespid raising an eyebrow.

> Thespid folded up her legs and lowered her head, "Se-----t...".
> Now Rainbow Dash was really getting anxious.
> Her heart racing, her skin starting to itch, every fiber of her being screaming at her to give in and race!
> She couldn't help but unfold her arms, but still she refused.
> *No!* Rainbow Dash thought to herself, *I am NOT gonna give this little trash talking punk the satisfaction of ACTUALLY racing her! Besides, with those ratty flimsy looking wings of hers, there's no way she could poss--*.
> "GO!!"
> Rainbow Dash could have sworn she actually heard the crack of a gunshot as Thespid zipped away!
> In the blink of an eye, she was practically a dot over the horizon.
> For a few seconds Rainbow Dash just hovered flapping there, looking at Thespid disappearing into the distance with her gaping wide eyes.
> "Whoa.". [pic]
>>
>>25427589
> A flash of panic finally snapped Rainbow Dash to her senses, and she darted off after Thespid!

> Frantically flapping her wings as hard and fast as she possibly could, they cut through the air like knives.
> Trying to keep a bead on Thespid, Rainbow Dash couldn't believe how fast she was!
> She knew she could catch up, but with the lead she had, would she be able to in time to reach the mountain first?

> Gradually Rainbow Dash closed in, shrinking the head start she'd given Thespid.
> Then she felt a wind current pushing against her, and she could see from Thespid's movements that it was slowing her down too.
> This was exactly what she needed!
> Rainbow Dash flew down to get below the wind current, still flapping hard.
> She felt the drop in wind resistance, and gave it everything she had.
> It wasn't much of an advantage, but it could be just enough to get her to the mountain first.

> She flapped her wings as hard and furiously as she could, giving it every ounce of speed she could muster.
> Soon she could feel the pressure of the air building up against her, and a wind barrier started to form just inches in front of her.
> This was perfect!
> Not only would she win the race, but now she was about to blast Thespid out of the sky with a sonic rainboom!
> Rainbow Dash kept pushing, faster and faster, and she was right on the cusp of breaking through!

> Rainbow Dash took one last glance up at Thespid, and sure enough she was still up there fighting against the wind current.
> Now the mountain was only a few hundred feet away.
> Thespid still had a lead, but it was disappearing fast.

> "No such luck, bug brain." Rainbow Dash said to herself, as she squinted her eyes against the wind.
>>
>>25427719
> Suddenly some colorful blur came spinning out of the sky, and smacked Rainbow Dash right in the face!
> Without even thinking, she opened her wings, slowing herself down.
> Whatever had just smacked her in the face, she was now fumbling to catch in her hooves.
> Once she managed to get a firm grip on it, Rainbow Dash was finally able to get a good look at what it was.

> A long, thick, rainbow striped, rubber pony dick.
> Complete with a big fat pair of navy blue testicles.

> "AW, SICK DUDE!!" she shrieked aloud as she flung it away.
> As she watched it fall to the ground, Rainbow Dash suddenly realized she had come to a complete stop.
> Looking up toward the mountain top, she could see Thespid standing there.
> Doing "The Sprinkler" for her victory dance.

> Rainbow Dash clenched her teeth and growled with spiteful rage.
>>
>>25427828
> Thespid continued her victory dance until Rainbow Dash finally joined her.
> "Hey Rainbow! Glad you could make it. Guess this bug brain isn't as slow as you thought.".
> Refusing to stand beside her, Rainbow Dash just hovered a few feet above scowling down at her.

> Thespid caught sight of her sour face, and finally stopped dancing to tell her "Aw come on, don't be a sore loser. We had a good race! You can't win 'em all." with a relentlessly smug grin.
> "Oh yeah. It was a good race." Rainbow Dash said with a sarcastic smile and nod, "Until you CHEATED!".

> "What!? What are you talking about?".
> "You smacked me in the face with a big rainbow striped dildo!" she said angrily gesturing with her arms.
> "Oh!" Thespid exclaimed before she looked back under her carapace, "Whoops.".
> She looked up at Rainbow Dash with a nervous apologetic smile, "Sorry about that. I brought that as a trophy in case you won.".
> "A TROPHY!?" Rainbow Dash shouted with disgust, "You mean you challenged me to a race, as an excuse to give me a dildo!?".

> Thespid got a pleasantly surprised smile on her face, "Well look at this. A pony who actually knows what a dildo is! After talking to your buddy Twilight, I thought all the ponies in this town were a bunch of sex deprived prudes and virgins.".
> Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and folded her arms again, wishing she had just gone back in her house and never raced this twisted bug in the first place.
>>
>>25427960
> "Oh, don't be like that." Thespid told her, "It was an honest mistake.".
> Rainbow Dash turned and slowly started to leave, "Whatever.".
> "Hey! Tell you what." Thespid called out, "Let's call that one a warm-up!".

> Rainbow Dash couldn't even believe the fertilizer this bug brain was trying to sell.
> Was she seriously asking for a rematch?
> "I'll even give you a head start." Thespid offered.

> *Not on your life!*

> Rainbow Dash immediately turned around, "I don't NEED a head start!".
> So much for not racing her again.

> As she landed and took up a starting position beside her, Rainbow Dash told Thespid "Just so long as you don't have any more dildos to drop in my face.".
> Thespid chuckled, "Nope. Just the one.".

> This time Rainbow Dash started things off.
> "First one back to my house." she said, as Thespid crouched low ready to take off.
> "Ready... set... GO!!".
>>
>>25428081
> Both of them launched off the summit, staying dead even right off the bat!

> Rainbow Dash wasn't even close to her top speed this time.
> Now it was her turn to be smug.
> "Is that the fastest you can go?" she asked Thespid.

> "Actually..." Thespid responded, before she suddenly began zipping in random directions all around Rainbow Dash for three seconds strait!
> Then she returned to her steady racing speed on Rainbow Dash's opposite side, "...No! That's not the fastest I can go.".
> Rainbow Dash was dumbfounded by what she'd just seen.
> It looked like a big black humming bird in a time warp!

> Suddenly Thespid took off ahead of her.
> Rainbow Dash gritted her teeth, and thought to herself *That's it. NO more playing around!*.
> Pointing all her legs back and stretching her body as strait as she could, Rainbow Dash summoned up every last drop of energy she had left, and took off in a brilliant rainbow streak!

> Nothing, no way, and no how, was this insect gonna beat her again!
>>
>>25428241
She's totally going to, isn't she?
>>
>>25428241
> Rainbow Dash pierced through the air like a spear!
> Her wings were a complete blur.
> The wind ripped tears from her eyes, and pulled her cheeks back from her clenched teeth.
> The air currents that followed behind her stripped whole trees below completely bare of their leaves.

> Within seconds she caught up to Thespid.
> Blew past her.
> And kept going.
> Not letting up for an instant.

> A few seconds later, the wind barrier reappeared in front of her.
> She tore through it like a sheet of paper!
> The sonic rainboom was so furiously powerful, it shook the Earth as madly as the skies, and even had sporadic lightning bolts trailing from its colorful shockwave!
> And still Rainbow Dash refused to let up!

> Thespid was so shaken and amazed by what she saw, she even opened up her inner eyelids to get a clearer look at it all.
> "Holy..."
> "...fucking..."
> "...SHE-YAT!!"
>>
>>25428444
> Despite her amazement, Thespid wasn't giving up.
> She still had one last trick up her sleeve before this race was over.
> But if she was going to pull it off, she would REALLY have to move!

> Rainbow Dash was still pushing herself like never before.
> Her wing muscles were burning with pain.
> Her eyelids were locked in squint mode.
> Trying her best to stay focused on the distant image of her house.

> And after seeing what Thespid was capable of, she wasn't even going to chance looking back at her.
> Maybe she'd left her in the dust, or maybe she was right on her tail.
> The last time Rainbow Dash had seen any pony move like that, was during one of Twilight's teleporting fits!

> Rainbow Dash was quickly closing in on her house.
> If she didn't start slowing down soon, she might smash through and tear the whole thing to fluffy white pieces!
> She slowed the pace of her wings.
> Did her best to loosen up her body.
> Still keeping up descent speed, but slow enough now to keep from destroying her house.

> Then the thing she dreaded most.
> Thespid's voice calling from behind.
>>
File: Fuck Yeah.png (498 KB, 864x770) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah.png
498 KB, 864x770
>>25428444
Hot damn!
Trips for the Sonic Rainboom!
>>
>>25428624
> "Hey Dash!"
> Before she even thought about looking back to check on Thespid, Rainbow Dash heard her voice and immediately sped up again.

> Turning her head, she finally looked.
> Thespid was way behind!
> Catching up, but no where near fast enough to beat her to the house.
> She could see Thespid waving at her with something clutched in her hoof.

> "You forgot your trophy back there!"

> It was that rainbow striped dildo again!

> Rainbow Dash remembered dropping it after it hit her in the face.
> *How in Equestria did she have time to go back for THAT thing, and catch up t--* FOOMP!!
> One after another, Rainbow Dash went careening through three different rooms in her cloud house!
> Tumbling head over tail and flailing out the other side, dragging a dresser full of clothes, a bench, Tank's empty bed, and a lamp, along with her.
> The whole mess tumbled down around her, keeping her from regaining control of herself, before everything hit the ground!
>>
>>25428817
> Rainbow Dash pulled herself up, moaning in pain as she pushed off the broken pieces of furniture and clothes.
> After climbing up from the pile, she looked up at her house.

> Still intact.

> Aside from the gaping hole and the shaft of sunlight going strait through the middle of it.
> "Nyuuugh." she moaned as she hung her head in embarrassment.
> Thespid was waiting on her door step, as Rainbow Dash returned through the hole in her house.
> "Well, you definitely won that time. And that crazy sonic rainboom was even more amazing than I'd heard!" Thespid said with big wide grin.
> "Yeah." Rainbow Dash responded, as she despondently looked back at the hole through her house.
> "Great."

> "And now to claim your prize." Thespid said as she tossed the rainbow dildo at her.
> Rainbow Dash again got smacked in the face, "Ah! Hey!" as she turned her attention forward.
> "I don't want your stupid rubber rainbow dick. Okay!?" she angrily told Thespid as she turned away and hung her head.
> "Just leave me alone."
> Thespid pondered for a moment, and a thought occurred to her.
> She started walking toward Rainbow Dash and said "Alright, I understand. Not a fan of the dick are you?" as she picked up the rainbow dildo.
>>
Is stray anon kill? Was he French?
>>
>>25429039
He's probably fighting a kangaroo, or something.
>>
>>25429039
Oh damn! Too soon!
But I still love it.
>>
>>25428980
> Rainbow Dash lifted her head back up, twisting her face in confusion over that last remark.
> Then she turned and faced Thespid, asking her "Wait, what's that supposed to mean?".

> "Hm? Oh, nevermind. It doesn't matter." she answered with a coy tone, as she slipped the dildo back under her wings carapace.
> "Although it does explain why you spend so much of your time...".
> Dramatic pause.
> "...hangin' with the girls." Thespid finished, leering seductively into her eyes.

> At first Rainbow Dash wasn't sure what she was getting at, but as Thespid stood there staring at her, it soon clicked.
> "Whoa! Wait a minute! I didn't mean... That's not... I just meant..."
> "Hey, hey. Relax! It's okay." Thespid said trying to calm her down, "I'm not gonna tell anyone. Discretion is part of my job after all.".
> "That's NOT what I meant!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she started to blush.
> Again Thespid tried to reassure her, "Oh. Okay. So you do like dicks after all?" as she pulled the dildo back out and dangled it in front of Rainbow Dash's face.
> "UGH! Get that thing away from me!" said Rainbow Dash as she slapped it from Thespid's hoof.
> Rainbow Dash turned away and told her "I'm not interested in your sick perverted toys. Now get lost!".
>>
>>25429122
> Thespid raised an eyebrow and scratched her chin, "Well now I'm REALLY confused.".
> She walked closer to Rainbow Dash, and started asking her "So then which one is it?".
> With a small burst of bright green light, Rainbow Dash heard another familiar voice asking her "Do you prefer stallions?".
> Suddenly Rainbow Dash felt a tickling across her rump just under her tail.
> She turned to see Soarin standing right up close beside her, out of uniform, flicking the base of her tail up with his own.
> His face was already so close to hers, Rainbow Dash gasped and blushed, turning around to face Soarin and backed away.
> But all too soon she was backed against her front door, as he continued moving closer.
> Suddenly in another burst of green light, Soarin changed into Spitfire, again without uniform.
> Rainbow was in such a panic she continued pushing her hooves against the clouds, pressing her backside against the door.
> She turned her head away and closed her eyes, until Spitfire put her hoof on Rainbow Dash's chin.
> Spitfire pulled her face and forced Rainbow Dash to look strait into her sultry eyes, as she asked "Or mares?" and pressed their lips together in a long passionate kiss!
>>
>>25429251
> For a couple seconds, Rainbow Dash was in such overwhelming shock and fear that she couldn't move.
> She was paralyzed as Spitfire's lips were pressed against hers!
> Her eyes were bulging to an incredible size as her mind desperately struggled to process the situation and the sensation she was feeling.

> But then Rainbow Dash felt Spitfire's tongue starting to press against her teeth, trying to force them open and slip into her mouth.
> Rainbow Dash clenched her eyes shut, raised her hooves, and shoved Spitfire off of her as hard as she could!
> She started spitting all over the place, and a horrid chill shot up her spine causing her entire body to shake.

> Rainbow Dash glared at her as she was standing back up, and Spitfire told her "Hey! No need to get rough girl.".
> Rainbow Dash started to shudder, afraid Spitfire would come at her again.
> But Spitfire just stood there with her seductive smile, and told her "Unless of course..."
> Then she changed back to Thespid in another wave of green light, and went on saying "...you like it rough!" with her sinister toothy grin.

> Rainbow Dash's face was turning red, and she shouted "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!".
> She turned around, opened the door, went inside, and slammed it shut behind her.
>>
>>25429383
> Thespid tilted her head and made a sarcastic pouty face.
> Then she walked over and picked up the rainbow dildo.
> "I'll just leave this here in case you change your mind."

> Thespid placed it on the cloud floor just a couple steps from the door.
> And she even propped it up on its big blue testicles, so that it was standing almost strait up.
> Thespid called out "See you later sugar lips!" as she turned and flew off, disguising herself as Rainbow Dash again, and gave a little chuckle.

> A little while later Thespid arrived back at the store.
> After letting herself in, she shed her disguise.

> "Welcome back." Melyrid said to her from the back of the store.
> "I hope you didn't cause any trouble while you were out there."
> Thespid smiled and walked to the back, "On the contrary..." she said raising a hoof.

> Another dramatic pause.

>"...I made a new friend." she said with a very smug grin, placing her hoof to her chest.
>>
Well, that all from me tonight.
Still have to finish writing the next scene before I can post any more.
Hopefully one of our other writefags will be back soon.
>>
rampa bamp
>>
>>25429555
First, Awesome trips, mang. Also, great story so far. Moving on, got me hooked and intrigued, WriteTwat, on what'll happen next. Now, if only SOMEONE WE KNOW AND LOVE WOULD RESUME WRITING THE ORIGINAL STORY WE ALL CAME HERE FOR. Lastly, check 'em, Straya.
>>
>>25431582
Thanks!
Updating and cleaning up the pastebin right now.
>>
I just read strayanon's paste bin and now I'm fucking hooked. four in a bed 2 ended abruptly where can I find the rest?
>>
>>25431892
Here. Eventually.
>>
>10
I will save it.
>>
>>25431930
Some day.
Maybe.
>>
Well, at least we got to the RD and Scootaloo threesome before stopping, that's something, I guess.
>>
You know, I'm not exactly a cynic, but I think Strayanon isn't going to make it to this thread.
Here's hoping he does in the next one.
>>
>>25437088
This.
>>
And what about the other guy doing the Walking Dead story?
>>
>>25437297
Good question.
>>
>>25437297
>>25437669
I uh...I kinda fell into the Fallout 4 trap myself. I'm still writing but that chapter is taking me a while. Also I'm traveling right now.
>>
>>25437957
Heh, yeah, I know how you feel. Spend all night playing the damn thing two days ago, I only slept like two hours.
>>
Oh boy, page 9.
Again.
>>
File: 1446587664055.gif (112 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
1446587664055.gif
112 KB, 200x197
Where are you, strayanon? I miss you.
>>
>>25439224
>browsing 4chang on a pipgoy
>no strayanon

Need med-x to numb this pain
>>
>>25439645
Yeah, it sucks.
>>
> Page 10
>>
Should we just let the thread be archived instead of hopelessly bumping?
>>
Fallout 4 looks pretty shitty. Definitely did not live up to all the hype.
Not dropping 60 bucks on that shit.
>>
I say bump til we can't bump any more.
>>
>>25442579
>looks pretty shit
>hasn't played it

You and many others like you, have an invalid opinion, just pirate or go g2a and then See if you like it.
>>
File: 1445192330911.jpg (165 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1445192330911.jpg
165 KB, 500x374
>>25442579
I've sunk almost 50 hours into it so far... Sure the graphics are a bit lackluster and the bugs are many, but I'd say it's the best thing Bethesda has put out yet.
>>
>>25443076
Nigga I've been watching playthroughs.

Looks like a step down from the previous game to me.
>>
>>25443106
Clearly you have yet to retake The Castle.
>>
Sorry I haven't been posting as of late
I've actually become quite depressed due to my living situation and spent the past while being extremely drunk and/or too exhausted to do anything
I'll try and write some of the story later, but I don't know right now.
Maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>25443408
we're all thinkin about ya mate
>>
>>25443408
We'll wait
>>
>>25443865
bump
>>
>>25443408
>drunking because of your life collapsing
pls, you're better than pleb

>>25429555
Noice trips. I am lazy, can you give me a pastebin link?
>>
Wrote this to keep us for the time being. It wasn't meant to be that great or this long but I kept typing and didn't stop. Left the individuals generic so you can decide who's doing what in your head.

>drive CMC to your house for shelter
>end up huddled under one blanket to share warmth
>they keep rubbing up against you
>they can feel your erection
>they don't mind one bit
>one of them seems to suddenly remember that sharing body heat works better when naked
>they take their clothes off, and yours too
>they keep pressing up against you and rubbing you even more now
>especially with their budding chests and their crotches against you
>one of them eventually seems to decide "fuck it" and starts licking your cock
>the other two are more hesitant, but they soon join her in pleasuring you
>the more needy one pushes you to your back and places herself in a 69 position on top of you and says "Come on! I'm doing something nice for you, pay me back!" as she pushes her butt against your face
>you see little reason not to agree with her, so you begin eating her out as best you can while she eagerly sucks your cock and moans around it
>the other two aren't sure what they should be doing now, so they decide to hold each other for warmth before they can get a turn
>they start rubbing each other to try and get more warmth, only to notice how nice it feels when the other does it
>they soon start rubbing each other erotically, and groping each others' chests and asses, and begin kissing each other
>starting off slow and hesitant, but growing in intensity until they're moaning into each others' mouth
>the one above you moans loudly as she has an orgasm, arching up and letting your cock fall from her mouth
>you're going to finish yourself soon, but you want nothing more right then than to blow your load inside of her properly, thus claiming her as your own
>you gently but firmly pick her up and lie her back-up, facing her two friends

(cont)
>>
>>25444633
>most of her strength has left her, but she uses what little she has left to prop her knees up and spread her legs slightly, leaving her face down and ass up
>a great submissive pose
>her two friends notice what's going on and watch you two with rapt attention, still holding and groping each other
>you slap the one bellow you on her ass, making her let loose a pleased squeal and almost unconsciously raises her ass higher
>she definitely still wants more
>you grab her thighs and spread them apart even more, and start stroking your cock against her entrance to lube it up
>after doing this for what must have been only a few moments she suddenly yells "Stop it! Just put it in!"
>she's very desperate
>you oblige her and slowly plunge yourself into her, enjoying the dominant feeling of taking her virginity
>after slowly thrusting for a minute or two you decide to pick up the pace, going gradually faster
>you're glad no one lives near enough to you. If they did, they would definitely hear her loud moaning
>the other two must feel as if they're missing out, because they crawl over to you two and start using their mouths and tongues on you and your girl
>their friend's pussy, her cum, your cock, your balls, they don't seem to care and only keep caressing you two over and over again
>you can't take it any more
>your orgasm comes fast and hard, you heartily bang yourself in and out of the girl, giving her all that you're worth
>her moaning reaches a new height as she enjoys her second orgasm that day, and the feeling of your cock thrusting into her
>leaving it inside her for a few minutes, you eventually pull out and leave her on the floor, enjoying the sight of her panting in the afterglow
>a tug on your arm brings your attention to one of the other girls, who asks "Is it my turn yet?"

>the next day, you bring them to their home
>their sisters and adoptive sister were waiting and thank you for looking after them
>they also ask if you can look after them again

END
>>
>"dash"
96 occurences
>"bloom", "belle", "scoot"
6 occurences, 5 occurences, 50 occurences

heh
>>
>>25443952
Just finished updating and editing out various format and grammatical mistakes.
>>
>>25443408
what is your living situation straya? you'd mentioned it before but not in a lot of detail
>>
>>25447463
>>25448045
sugar-lump
>>
Makin music while while waiting for green bump
I'm not very good lol
>>
>>25446190
Be fair, Sweetie Belle gets her name shortened to Sweetie a lot.

>>25444726
Pretty nice. I like the idea of leaving them vague.
>>
>>25449070
>Be fair
>Belle occurs more than sweetie
Lel
>>
>>25449145
You never specified that. Also, that's pretty weird.
>>
I'm not sure what exactly I'm waiting more for anymore, magical green, or my crappy song I made while waiting for green, also, bump
>>
PAGE 10 MAYDAY
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.