[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh Anon. A little birdy told me of a certain Ms Rarity's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 11
File: 1433117431591.gif (616 KB, 2000x1995) Image search: [Google]
1433117431591.gif
616 KB, 2000x1995
>"Oh Anon. A little birdy told me of a certain Ms Rarity's attempts to play matchmaker with you. Well I'm no Casanova myself but why don't you let me try? I can find you a mare to have fun with instead of *blech* a boring old marriage"

"So what do you say?"
>>
>/r/ a story where Discord matches you up with a mare that turns out to be him
>Discord has a crush on you and wants you to fuck him
>>
>>25373624
seconding.
>>
>>25373624
>fucked up sex with guy who can change reality
I am okay with this
>>
>>25373624
yawn
>>
>>25373624
Hell lets take it one step further. Discord gets jealous of the mare you're fucking, despite the fact he IS the mare you're fucking. He shittalks her when you talk about her, tries to mess the date up, and generally is a faggot.
Keeping in mind he is literally also sitting in front of you, trying to have a good time, and imagining your cock inside his chaos-mare-vag
>>
File: fluttershy bueno.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy bueno.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>25373619

>I can find you a mare to have fun with
>yfw Discord takes you to the CMC clubhouse

>>25373624
>>25373652

this is amazing
>>
>>25373652
Anon then grows suspicious over mare discord constantly mentioning normal discord and, combined with discord repeatedly shit talking her, grows to suspect that they're fucking each other.
>>
File: manhattan2.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
manhattan2.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>25373652
Wait, are we going full Dr Manhattan here?
>>
>>25373683
Why not?
>>25373670
Anon breaks up with Mare-Discord, because he's convinced she is only talking to him to get close to Discord. When he confides in Discord about it and says that, while he's upset about her being a bitch, he still considers Discord a friend and sets them up.
Discord literally finds himself on a date with his R63 pony version, because he's that scared to admit he just wants Anon's cock.
>>
>>25373619
Bump for
>green
>>
>>25373693
>Discord gets talked into a second date
>Discord keeps the charade going so long he ends up fucking himself.
>Discord marries himself, there is a huge party, and he drinks too much and admits he's actually both himself and the mare.
>They turn him to stone because trying to figure this shit out at 4am was giving everyone e a headache.
>>
Threads like these are why I love you, /mlp/.
>>
up
>>
this could be interesting
>>
File: 1323631361658.png (228 KB, 867x1255) Image search: [Google]
1323631361658.png
228 KB, 867x1255
>>25373624
>>25373652
>>
>>25373619
You'd kill me if I told you who I waifu
>>
>>25373624
someone please write this and put it on FiMFiction or some shit
>>
>>25377974
Does FIMFiction like AiE? I've been writing on /mlp/ for about 2 years now. I wouldn't mind transitioning over there but I don't know what they like.
>>
>>25378012
A quick look says the reaction is generally positive to anon. Both human and ponied.
>>
I think just two discords isn't enough: he should also turn up as the mare's possessive ex boyfriend and the parents of the bride. The story ends with Discord's additional personas developing personalities of their own and having a large chaos magic fight in the middle of the wedding and discord having to get Twilight to Carebear Cannon him to get his magic back under control.

Also in the end Anon decided that they all look vaguely similar from behind and gender is a optional thing for the god of chaos so decides to hook up with discord anyway.
>>
>>25373747
In an effort to get out of the marriage, Discord pretends to be his female self's father. Discord goes to ask Discord for Discord's hoof in marriage, but Discord refuses to let Discord have anything to do with Discord.
Heartbroken and confused, Discord goes to see Anon, but accidentally does so as his (that is to say, female Discord's father). After a long heartfelt talk, Discord agrees to let Discord marry himself.
>>
>>25378076
I like this. Discord creating a crazy-ex to make dating his mare-sona undesirable is perfect.
>>
>>25377277
a greentext of jealous eris would be lovely.
>>
>>25378094
>>25378090
>Ex-Discord and Anon get into a huge fight
>Come to blows
>They're rolling around on the ground while Mare-Discord is yelling for help.
>Ex-Discord, still being Discord, is suddenly in the arms of his crush and can't help himself.
>Ex-Discord kisses Anon.
>Anon stops the fight, confused, and asks Ex-Discord why he did that.
>Ex-Discord gets upset and admits he likes Anon
>Anon misinterprets that as liking men in general, and has a long talk with him.
>Convinces Ex-Discord to stop denying his true nature and to embrace his sexuality.
>He agrees and they shake and become friends.
>Mare-Discord hugs Anon tightly and tells him how mature he was.
>They become closer and share a kiss.
>Meanwhile, Discord is hiding in a box of cereal and cursing a blue streak, smashing cornflakes into dust.
>>
>>25378146
>Discord (as female Discord's father) is staunchly conservative and cannot approve of Discord (his daughter) and Discord (his future son-in-law) being in such an unorthodox relationship with himself and a human
>Discord grabs Discord's hoof and attempts to drag her out of the wedding
>only to realize he's grabbed the wrong one and is pulling Discord as Discord tearfully away
>Discord and Anon elope to escape from Discord's father who is Discord, but they never forget their friend Discord who brought them together
>all the Discords who didn't elope with anon move in together in a beach house in Va Beach and the whole town goes irretrievably to shit
>>
the thread has me very confused, but interested
>>
>>25379073
As any good Discord story should be.
>>
File: 1436630439734.gif (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436630439734.gif
48 KB, 600x600
I..
wat
....wat??
>>
i really want this to happen
>>
>>25381490
I'm going to try. I'm thinking when this gets sufficiently out of control, the story starts with Discord trying to explain to Twilight what happened. The story is told that way.
>>
p.9 bump
>>
bump, for the love of bump we need green
>>
>>25373624
Oh god yes
>>
>>25383664
I'll give it a go in an hour or so mate
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>25373619
tfw discord gets out of control and guilt trips me into doing 2 different girls a day 6 days a week.

tfw i have no tfw for this situation
>>
>>25383741
Yes
>>
>>25384894
>>
>>25373619
"...I like boys, Discord. ...Wanna go out?"
>>
>You are Princess Twilight
>Around you lies the wreckage of Anon's house and what was supposed to be an anniversary party celebrating his arrival in Equestria
>It was supposed to be a day of friendship and celebration
>Now it was ruined
>The rest of your friends had evacuated the building along with the other partygoers
>You, however, had elected to stay back and bring the perpetrator to justice
>Some answers would also be nice
>Though you didn't expect them to make sense, considering who you were dealing with
"Discord come down from there!"
>"Make me!" huffs the centuries-old draconequus, hanging from the ornate fixture
>He sticks his tongue out at you
>You drag your hoof down you face in frustration
>He really was like a child sometimes
>Well, all the time really
"Don't make me come up there" you threaten, your horn glowing
>A screaming Anon runs darts between the two of you, pursued by 5 other Discord variants
>Discord stared back at you smugly, but you could have sworn you saw a hint of doubt in his eyes, a reluctance to escalate the situation
>Guilt, even?
>"Hmmph, well, fine if you insist Princess" he sighs, emphasizing 'Princess' with a gleeful roll of his tongue
>With a snap of his finger a swing set appears attached to the chandelier which he begins gently rocking on
>"It all started-"
>Anon's screams pierce the air as he disappears under a pile of Discord variants
>"Will you perverts keep it down!" snaps Discord, staring at the pile stacked on Anon
>He turns back to you and offers a shaky grin in contrition
>"Do excuse me Princess. Now where was I? Oh yes, it all started last month when..."
>>
File: 1440405628442.gif (196 KB, 331x512) Image search: [Google]
1440405628442.gif
196 KB, 331x512
I feel like this is one of those ideas that sounds great on paper, Just not in practice.
>>
i feel this has the potential for... something, i dont know what, but something
>>
>>25387261
more?
>>
>>25386548
>discord hooks you up with shining
>it's all a big joke, shining's in on it
>discord teaches you a lesson about how homo sex is wrong and that you're sick and need help
>inb4 grill
>inb4 can't inb4
>>
>>25373619
"Uh, thanks a lot discord, but I'm looking for a real partner, not some inanimate object you gave life to just to have some fun"
>"B-but the hanger is real nice! I swear!"
"...no, Discord. Thanks."
>>
>>25387261
more
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>25388772
>>
so i guess thats it then
>>
>>25390293
Looks like it
>>
>>25388132
>Tells discord to fuck off, literally and figuratively
>Has hot sex with Discord and Shining Armor
>twas a good day.
>>
File: I can't even.gif (719 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
I can't even.gif
719 KB, 300x170
>mfw this thread
>>
Is no one going to write this? Fuk. I don't know if I'm up for this. Not drunk enough for this kind of random
>>
>>25373624
What if Anon had a crush on Fluttershy but Eris (I'm not gay) wanted the monkey d, so she turned into Fluttershy to fuck anon?
That begs the question: does she take her form, leading to two-body hijinks that I couldn't write well? Or does she possess her, leading to awkwardness that I could? Maybe anon and Fluttershy don't work out, so she keeps possessing ponies that he dates until he tries to set up a double date, leading to spaghetti.
I could work with that, what do you think?
>>
>>25392888
Eris possesses Fluttershy's marehood. Anytime Fluttershy is around Anon, she revs up the poor yellow pegasus pussy.
>>
>>25392983
I'd prefer full-body possession, so that Eris could control anything Fluttershy did when she was with Anon.
This would lead to amusement after Fluttershy and Anon break up and he gets together with someone else.
>>
>>25393758
True but I kinda like the idea of Fluttershy being driven by her sex drive into diving for the monkey cock, and despite it she never seems to orgasm because Eris hogs the feelings for herself.
>>
>>25373619
Can you help me fuck a dragon? That's on my to-do list.
>>
>>25393793
Or... just hear me out here, there's a way we can both be satisfied.
>Fluttershy and Anon start dating
>Eris has a crush on Anon
>Eris casts a spell in revenge so that whenever any object enters Fluttershy's anus or vagina Eris feels the sensation instead
>Fluttershy is unable to orgasm and is ridiculously horny, so does teasing stuff more often
>Anon and Eris are friends and they want to go on a double date (AnonxFluttershy and ErisxBluebloodorsomeshit)
>Fluttershy has a vibrator and a buttplug in her in her most recent attempt to orgasm
>Sitting at the cafe
>Fluttershy is squirming trying to get off
>Eris is moaning and being an embarrassment to everyone, even Blueblood
>Anon puts the pieces together
>Hot threesome action (after Eris uncasts the spell)
>Eris can shapeshift both herself and Fluttershy for extra kinkiness, if that matters, which it will
>Cuddles and living a long, happy life together afterwards
>>
>>25393933
I like this idea
>>
>>25394187
seconded.
>>
>>25394187
>>25394219
I'll write it in the morning -- about 8 hours or so -- since I'm as exhausted as a witches tit. If you can keep the thread bumped, I swear on me mum I will do it, even if the quality isn't great, I dunno about my quality, since I rarely greentext.
>>
>>25394440
>as a witches tit
Kek
>if the quality isnt great
Dont worry about it, im tolerant for most greens and im confident you will do good.

Goodnight writefriend!
>>
bed bump
>>
A bump in the night
>>
Bumperino
>>
File: 1386945338532.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1386945338532.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>25373652
>>
p.9 bump
>>
p.8 bump
>>
>>25399155
>>
>>25398726
>>
>>25400318
>>25399745
>>25399155
>>25398726
>>25397992
Thank you fellas! Time to prepare yourselves.
>>
>be Anon
>you were chilling out with your best friend Eris
>”Yo Anon, do you want some weed?”
“Aww yeah! 'Non wants to see some colors. Show me the green!”
>That's right, Eris, the sorta-reformed creature who once plunged all of Equestria into a reign of chaos, was now a undercover cop – mostly to get the goods for herself, not to bust the criminals.
>she laughs her menacing laugh and snaps her talon, and two pre-lit blunts appear from the air.
>Yeeahhh boiii
>”Don't get too... excited, Anon.”
>she winks at you before doing a long drag
>”Anyway, how are things going? You having fun in Ponyville? Must be a shift from Earth.”
>Oh right, she's visited Earth... odd having an interdimensional traveler as a friend.
>You try to sober up for a minute, as much as the weed will allow.
“Yeah, it's fine, I'm just lonely. I wanted to have a girlfriend. Have a family. Now there are only ponies around. Sexy ponies, I should say, but ponies nonetheless.”
>”Well, there IS a draconequus...” says a pouting Eris. She looks cute when she fake-pouts. Fake-pouts, right?
“Haha! I know, Eris, but you're my best and only friend. I wouldn't want anything to change between us. Anyway, Fluttershy asked me out recently.”
>>
>>25401055
>”Fluttershy? Haha! FLUTTERSHY asked you out? That's a laugh. Oh, Anon, you're hi-LA-rious!”
“Heh, somehow I'm serious. She came out and gave me a flower with a note and address on it before disappearing so fast I thought she teleported away. Why are you so surprised, do you know her?”
>Eris looks... she doesn't look happy.
>”Yes, I do. She's a... friend. Yes. A friend. Anyway, Anon. You better go. This dimension isn't friendly to guests if you stay here more than an hour.”
“But I've stayed here for three before!”
>”Yes, but the piranhas are coming by at three today.”
“I thought they were at nine AM. I've been here at three before and they never come by.”
>”They're sneaky bastards. Just like you.”
>With that confusing remark, you're teleported away from her pocket dimension and deposited at your doorstep, still high as fuck

brb shitting
>>
>>25401061
You must have an endless bowel. Youve been shitting for half an hour.
Praise eternanusnon
loving the green so far, moar pls writefriend
>>
>>25401283
I have a new name!
And thanks baka, I'm worried that everyone hates it. I guess Writefag's Guild was helpful.
>>
>>25401283
I feel honored that you have taken this name
All hail eternanusnon
May he grace this thread with much cute frustrated eris green
>>
GREEN
>>25401061
>Whatevs, she'd calm down eventually
>Creatures of chaos tended to be unpredictable
>Er... creature of chaos, singular.
>You walk into your house-shack on the edge of town to go... you don't even know
>You know.
>Eat. You're hungry.
>You walk into your house.
>It was constructed from the second best materials that Ponyville had to offer by the second best builders Ponyville had to offer.
>That is to say, it was made by Spergle from dirt and the remains of the treebrary.
>...no one came over. It was like sacrilege. Like walking into a shack made of jet fuel and steel beams unmelted by the jet fuel.
>You go over to the icebox, made from the safe of the treebrary.
>You cry everytime
>There's nothing in it. You should get high less often, this keeps happening
>Might as well go to Fluttershy's, then
>Since you're an omnivore, you have a deal worked out
>She has a lot of animals that don't make it, and she lets you take them home if you want since she hates corpses.
>...That sounds disgusting. You aren't a necrophiliac. or are you
>No, you just _eat the meat.
>So you go over to Fluttershy's place.
>>
>>25401737
>You walk for a few minutes in ways that the Ministry would be impressed by, and finally you reach the door.
>Ding dong!
>You wait for a minute, and the door opens.
>”Anon, why did you make that sound? What's a 'ding dong'?”
”It's a pastry from Earth, but we don't have time for that now. I'm hungry. Do you have any meat?”
>”U-uh, let me check.”
>You wait patiently at the front door, then impatiently at the front door for a few minutes, then you start pacing back and forth. You're on your seventy-fourth (or was it eighty-fourth?) push-up when Fluttershy returns.
>”Uh, anon, you need to get off of weed.”
“I know I need to get off. Ha!”
>she turns Pinkie Pie-pink and recedes under her hair, and stammers.
>”U-uh, anyway, no, n-no meat.”
“What? No meat?! But I need meat! I have no meat! Where will I go for meat!”
>”There's an ethnic grocery store close by, why don't you go there?”
“Ziggers.”
>”Anon, that's racist.”
“They hate me after I burned a cross in their yard.”
>”A cross? Why?”
“Because I was cross with them.”
>”O-oh. Wellllll...”
>that's a good sound.
“Meat?”
>>
Setting up later events, give me a bit.
>>25401837
“Where?”
>”It's on the intersection of Allahu Street and Akbar Lane.”
>sounds suspicious.
>...you need meat more.
“Alright, let's go!”
>you pick up the small horse
>”eep!”
“Ssh. No talking. Only silence.”
>With that, you go get meat.
>And ten minutes later, you arrive in the unsurprisingly small ethnic part of Ponyville
“Allahu Street and Jihad Drive... Allahu Street and Durka Road... ah, Allahu Street and Akbar Lane!”
>It's a hole in the wall place.
>Literally, a hole in the wall. There's no door.
>You walk in anyway.
>”A-a-anon, don't you think this looks shady?”
“Fluttershy, there's nothing to worry about. They serve meat, after all. They can't be THAT bad.”
>you walk up to the gryphon with a heavily-padded vest on
>>
>>25402019
”Two, please!”
>”Thank you sir. Right this way.”, he says in a thick Arabic accent.
>Arabic. Now you're worried.
>You three walk over to two stools and a barrel next to a wall, and he sets down your menus.
>”Eat, eat. The drink of the night is water. All customers have it.”
>Fluttershy tries to interject
>”Can I have lemonade, please?”
>”No. You will have water.”
>Worrisome. But meat is good.
>You open up the menu...
>There are few words, all in some other language, along with pictures.
>What looks like sausage and pineapple.
>What looks like... steak and potato.
>...What's going on here?
>Oh no. Oh NO. You want meat but not this much.
>The waiter comes back with two glasses of water and two platters.
>The water smells funny.
>You, armed with knowledge of what chloroform smells like, pick up both and shove the guy's face in them and throw the plates across the room.
>With that, a timer starts counting down.
>”Goddamnit, you idiot, that's tofu!” shouts one of the gryphons.
”Then why did the water knock the guy out!”
>”Because you gave him a concussion!”
“Then why the hell is a timer running!”
>”That's the microwave, you dolt! We're preparing something for another customer!”
>Oops.
>And that's how you decided not to smoke weed anymore.
>>
>>25402026
More coming soon. This is where things get steamy. I just wanted a bit of comedy first off. And it may be relevant to later events.
>>
>>25402034
Fucking glorious
Im this fag btw
>>25401283
>>
>>25402065
Thank you, I appreciate it! I'm just worried that people want me to jump into lewd stuff. I enjoy buildup, it makes the lewd seem more emotional and real to me. (Un?)fortunately, I can't think of anyplace but lewd to go directly from here. They're going to end up dating shortly. I know where roughly to go from there. But I just don't know how to make them date.
...Actually, I think I have an idea now. I'll get back to it.
>>
Bump because Eteranusnon was presumably busy sucking a bag of dicks. :^)
>>
>>25402026
>As you walked back from the police department with Fluttershy by your side, you made large talk with her
“So, Fluttershy, about that note...”
>You could practically feel her tense up
>”W-what about it?”
“When and where?”
>”What?”
“I want to go on a date with you. When and where?”
>”O-oh. How about here, tomorrow night at 6?”
“In the middle of a road?”
>”We're at my house.”
>You, with much difficulty, pry your gaze away from her body and see that she's right.
“...Are you free now?”
>”Now?”
“Hey, no time like the present. That incident at the restaurant made me realize that I don't need food, I need love.”
>She stares at you for a suspenseful second... then smiles softly at you.
>You can feel your heart melting. Dammit Anon, you aren't a snowman, that isn't even physically possible.
>”Alright Anon. Come in. Just let me feed the animals.”
>>
>>25402659
All right, I have a midterm tomorrow in a class that I need to study for. I need to go, unfortunately. But fret not, for I will be back tomorrow to write more horse words. I am sorry friends, but then again if you're complaining about the fact that I got 1250 words written in less than 4 hours you're an ungrateful mofo. If this thread crashes, I will survive in a Fluttershy thread and write over there. So fret not.
Eteranusnon out.
>>
>>25402103
I love buildup honestly. Makes it seem a little more realistic. More....meaningful?
>>
p.10 bump
>>
Safety bump desu
>>
Bamp
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>25407550
Thank you based anon, I was in the middle of class and worried as fuck.

Time for a date!
What do you think of it?
>>
>>25407550
>>
>>25402659
>You come inside Fluttershy's house
>Then you crash on the couch with no survivors
>A few minutes later, she sits down on the couch where you were waiting.
>A bunch of well-fed-looking animals lie contented on the floor, dishes and crumbs scattered around
>”So, Anon. What do you want to do?”
“I don't know. It's my first time.”
>”Me too. Be gentle.”
“Want to... you know... get sweaty on the floor?”
>she gasps
>”A-anon! That's dirty!”
>>
>>25409153
"I know Fluttershy. It's a little dusty, but it'll do. Let's get sweaty in the horizontal position."
>she has the biggest wingboner right now
>"A-anon, don't you think you're moving a little quickly here?"
"I know Fluttershy, but I've wanted to get down and dirty on the mat with you for so long. Now let's do it."
>An audible sploosh is heard
>With that, you both stand up, Fluttershy leaving behind a noticeable stain where her flank was.
>And you walk over to her cabinet, much to her confusion
>Luckily you had a few minutes to scout around for a prank earlier
>"Anon? I thought we were getting dirty."
"I know. We are."
>You pick up the object you were looking for, and turn around to face her.
>"..."
"What? Don't want to play Twister?"
>"O-oh. Right. But first, Anon, don't you want to get comfortable?"
"Get comfortable?"
>"Ponies go nude to play Twister. It's in the rulebook."
>you take a look at the rulebook
>sure enough, it's in there written in her hoof-writing
>why is it in there?
>...is this in the manual to every board game?
>wait, is this a ruse? she wrote this in every board game manual in case you went on a date
>well played indeed
>well, to her somewhat-surprise, you get undressed without any delay and throw your underwear on her face
>she waits for a second and shakes them off in a very inefficient manner, saying "Eep! Anon! Those don't go there!"
"What? Don't get Flutterbutthurt!"
>You throw the game mat down and spin the wheel.
"Right foot green!"
>"Alright... not what I was expecting."
"It's still fun, isn't it?"
>About 10 minutes later, you're exhausted
>She's good at this game, surprisingly enough
>also, she's small enough that she's completely underneath you
>and your blood is flowing rapidly
>"Um... anon. You're hitting me. Down there."
"Oh shit! I'm sorry!"
>"You know... There's another game of 'Twister' we could play."
"What's that?"
>"Twister? Twist-her?"
"...that was a horrible joke."
>>
Well, that escalated faster than I intended. Oh well. Yes, Eris is coming up figgits but hold your ponies since I want a scene with Fluttershy before that happens.
>>25409915
>"O-okay."
>all that talking made your legs give out, and you and Fluttershy beneath you go to the floor
>that has the side effect of making your penis enter her.
>Goddamn nudism, ruining your magic powers. Now you can't become a wizard.
>she lets out a long, guttural moan at the unexpected intruder, and huskily stage-whispers.
>"Rut me."
>...all right, who needs magic anyway?
>Your phallus starts thrusting deep in her tunnel
>The sensation is godly
>Her nectars drip out of her onto the mat with every thrust
>Her tunnel is tight as an onahole don't ask how you know this, but the moans and watery natural lubricant and feminine scents remind you that this isn't a fantasy. This is reality.
>She's insanely warm, too,
>You squeeze her cheeks slightly with open palms, and her moans get even louder.
>"Oh! Anon! Yes, yes! Harder! Deeper!"
>You oblige, and start jackhammering deeper into her, trying to press every possible inch in.
>You remember what you read back in Intro to Clopfiction Writing, and start pushing down somewhat, trying to stimulate her G-spot.
>You're enjoying the sensations intensely -- the heat, the pleasure, the intimacy.
>But it's clear that she is more.
>And you're happy that she is.
>After the chaos of today, you're happy that she's happy.
>Your attention is returned to the present moment with her orgasm -- you didn't know orgasms could even be that large.
>Her tunnel involuntarily clenched around you mid-stroke, and you were at the finish.
>You had been pumping for a while, and the sensation of squeezing her ass, hearing her moans, and feeling her depths was too much.
>Now that she was milking you, it was time to give her what she wanted.
>You sprayed into her womb, ejaculating more than you thought possible.
>>
Eyy trips
>>25410111
>She finally lets go after you release what feels like a pint into her, and you both collapse on the Twister mat, though you both quickly roll over to avoid getting the marecum and semen mixture all over you
>she pants for a while
>you pant for a while
>a few, awkward minutes go by and you look into each others eyes
>"That was amazing."
"I know. I was there."
>she giggles softly
>good thing she doesn't know that most of your jokes are from movies on Earth, else you'd be fucked
>"You're incredible Anon. You should come inside more often."
"I certainly will."
>"I love you Anon."
>you can practically feel the repressed feelings in that voice
>you've been friends for a while, mutual friends through Eris, and you understand how she feels now
"I love you too 'Shy."
-----
>"He was SERIOUS about that note?! Why didn't he know that I LOVED him?! This is the worst day I've had in eons!"
>what can I do, what can I do...
>turn evil and dominate the world? nah...
>become someone's father? Impossible. Sounds like a song.
>howl at the moon? Nah, barking is better.
>Ah. I know.
>Bahaha.
>>
>>25410176
All right, I need something to eat.
Tell me what you friends think. I want feedback. Too fast? Too slow? Is it worse than fecal matter? Is it as good as Fallout 4? If the former, thank you. If the latter, go fuck yourself.
But seriously, talk to me. I'll be on my phone in the cafeteria, so I can type out short replies but not greentext since I'm a lazy faggot.
>>
>>25410197
Endless bowels anon here
Still loving it. Seems a little fast paced but then again im one of those fags who adore buildup. I like the direction youve taken this, and the lewd wasnt that bad either, if a bit lacking in detail.
>thrust thrust thrust
>haha benis
>cum
Sounded a bit like something from a flutter rape green.
>>
>>25410476
Sure, I definitely get it. Quite valid criticism. First greentext here, I honestly suck at lewd. I'll write more either later tonight or in the morning, but I'll try to read stuff from the Writefag's Guild before I do.
>>
>>25410566
The only way to get better is to keep practicing and keep reading. All this being said, this is pheonominal for your first green.
>>
Shit, unfortunately, no more tonight, busy doing schoolwork. More tomorrow morning though. Peace be with you.
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>25412721
>>
>>25407550
>>
>>25407550
>>
Bottom of page 10 save.
>>
This thread is still alive? Fucking awesome. Alright, I just got out of my psychotherapists office. Give me some time to get back to my dorm.
>>
He of the eternal anus returns
Be praised
>>
Allahu street and akbar lane, What about Remove street and Kebab avenue For the next date?
>>
BLAH
>>
>>25410176
>You wake up in the morning with something yellow on top of you.
>This reminds you of the first chapter of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Unfortunately, it didn't cover parallel universes.
>Eh. You'll live.
>You decide to keep as still as possible, hoping that no Vogons attack.
>Her eyes open slowly, and even though her eyes have sleep dust around them, her mane is a mess, her legs are covered in juices, and her breath is morning breath, she couldn't be more beautiful.
>Suddenly, a door materializes from mid-air.
>Eris steps out.
>"Anon! It's our morning coffee chug-a-thon! Where are you?"
>fuck, Eris, now, really?
>>
>>25420551
Alright guy. I hate to do this to you, but I'm tired as shit and about to pass out. Crazy day. School be crazy and midterms be crazier. I feel like shit for this, trust me, but assuming I don't oversleep, morning will have green. pls no bully.
>>
>>25420604
Take your time and relax man. The only existing time limiy is the bump limit and we have little ways to go. Besides, we could just make a new thread. Get some sleep, okay? Good luck on your midterms based eternal anus anon.
>>
File: what'sgoingoninhere.png (574 KB, 982x551) Image search: [Google]
what'sgoingoninhere.png
574 KB, 982x551
>>25373619
>>25420551
>something yellow on top of you
>implying fluttershy
>>
p.10 bump
>>
p.bed bump
>>
On top or on bottom?
>>
bump9
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>25420551

>Fuck Eris Now
>>
p.9 bump
>>
>>25427149
>>
>>25427149
>>
>>25427149
>>
bed bump, see you in the morning thread, hopefully
>>
>>25431102
Page 10 bruh
>>
>>25432177
>>
>>25378409
>Va Beach
>not VA Beach
>implying Discord would make it worse.
I know where you fucking live, Digibrony. Just because I have the misfortune to share the same city as you do doesn't mean you have to fuck it up even more than it already is.
>>
>>25427149
>>
Boop
>>
>>25373619
>>
p.10 bump
>>
>>25373624
>>25373652
I fucking love it.
>>
>>25426458
topkek
Let me empty my bowels wait a while and I'll write. Holy fuck, whoever bumps this thread, I salute you.
>mfw pony known for surrendering almost gets killed not really in my story three days before people known for surrendering get killed IRL

Guys, I feel like I jinxed it bad. Does the opposite of whatever pony fanfic I write come true? If so, then I feel like I should write an Anon in Equestria where I commit suicide (and not commit suicide) just to create a paradox and see what happens.
>>
the ninth page bump
>>
>>25440430
>>
>>25440430
>>
>>25440430
>>
bed bump
>>
File: 1446252907619.png (305 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
1446252907619.png
305 KB, 550x700
Bump
>>
>>25420551
Bump!
Moar?
>>
I want Discord-senpai to fuck my petite hairless male ass
>>
>>25445204
i dont know how to feel about this
>>
>>25440430
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.