[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh noes! What do, Anon? Bear in mind he's chopped your junk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: anon_watch.png (1 MB, 1280x1213) Image search: [Google]
anon_watch.png
1 MB, 1280x1213
Oh noes! What do, Anon? Bear in mind he's chopped your junk off already, so how much worse can it get?

>Pro Mode: TwiTwi is a placeholder for your actual Waifu, hooved if necessary.
>>
>>25361142
i cast fist
>>
File: 1445236475071.jpg (51 KB, 404x599) Image search: [Google]
1445236475071.jpg
51 KB, 404x599
>>25361146
>>
>>25361142
remove tie, get good grip around my hands. Come up behind flash. Start choking till the struggling stops. Be satisfied at his death.
>>
>>25361151
>rape Twilight
>>
>>25361163
You'll have to wait your turn, faggot. Also, rape her with what? The stump?
>>
>>25361165
>what are hands?
>>
>>25361142
>Anon's proctology apprenticeship, day 1
>>
>>25361142
What a terrible prompt. Just say Kek thread and be done with it
>>
>>25361142
Mutually assured destruction via nuclear device.

If my waifu has betrayed me, she must die like the rest.

tl;dr ALLAH AKBAR
>>
>>25361142
>Bear in mind he's chopped your junk off already

With what? His rapier wit?
>>
>>25361142
Do a backflip into a pile of ashes
My fist, your ass, bout to have a blast, kid
>>
>>25361361
Bro, do you even GOT?
>>
>>25361142
Catfood? are you stil alive?
>>
>>25361401
I never left /mlp/ if that's what you mean, Anon.
>>
>>25361142
It's easy senpai. I'd go get fitted for a robot wang.
>>
>>25361421
Yeah but rip Fury belle ;_;

Would've been fun to see you parody the zamii drama.

Owell, you're still based.
>>
>>25361951
Yeah, I regretted missing on that one but at some point you have to just decide that banging on and on about SJWs and preaching to the choir about it - you have to pack it in sometime.

I'm planning on doing another blog sooner or later where I just upload cartoons in general without tying myself down to one fandom which will hopefully prevent me getting pissed off with it. Fury Belle and ponies will turn up now and then.

The main reason I've been quiet tho is because I am hoping to go to uni to do a comics and cartoons degree and I've been working on that shiz. Interview next week. Not settled for sure yet.
>>
>>25361165

>Filled with fury of righteous NTR anger
>Strangle Flash with your NTR strength
>Double-strangle him just to be sure.
>He ded
>Ponies honor your heroism by transplanting Flash's penis to replace your own sacrificed junk.
>Penis is actually possessed by a demon.
>Starts talking to you, telling you dark unholy secrets.
>Mares find you strangely irresistable.
>Other stallions inexplicably meek in your presence.
>It all becomes clear one day.
>Flash did nothing wrong!
>Flash was a victim all along!
>You feel bad for strangling him, and then double-strangling him.
>You turn to the nearest pony, Shining Armor, to explain.
>You are sure your smile and wink convey the sad tale to the whimpering stallion.
>He seems to get it, but then you are distracted as Cadance clamps down on your cock and squeals in orgasm, and your own seed begins spurting into her delightful quim with a rush of pleasure.
>>
>>25362090
Wow, isn't it late for applying though?
Anyway good luck man. And say hi to brutamod from us.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.