[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"What is it this time AJ?" >"Your skin. Most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: applejacktilt.png (290 KB, 2000x2965) Image search: [Google]
applejacktilt.png
290 KB, 2000x2965
"What is it this time AJ?"

>"Your skin. Most creatures ah know have fur coverin' 'em, an' seeing skin patches is really disgusting."

"...Well fuck you too."

>"No Anon, don't take it like that! Y'all know ah always come to ya when ah need to talk bout things ah see and nobody seem to care enough to understand when ah point them."

"So you noticed my skin is disgusting and wanted to rub it all over my face?"

>"Sugarcube, ya didn't let me finish. Your skin has little wrinkles all over it's surface, forming shapes like triangles an' squares. Do ya happen to know why is that?

"That's a pretty sharp eyesight...and a creepy aim for it. But... no AJ, I don't know. It was common belief in my world that humans used to have hair all over their bodies though. And I'm sure you'll find a similar wrinkle pattern in your skin if you're able to look at it without obstacles."

>"See? That's the kin' of answer ah'm looking for when ah ask other ponies, but they don't seem to care. Either they look at me as if ah was some weird weed or they lift their muzzles up and tell me it's a downright stupid observation. Twilight is more subtle with it but ah know she thinks the same. Why can't other ponies care and hear 'bout the little things Anon?"

>"Was it the same in your world?"
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>25357517
It's a result of the squamous tissue on the epidermis. the cells are flat and form odd patterns like you see on your skin. Plus, wrinkles are formed when you move in a similar manner multiple times; the skin forms a crease, and never fully goes back to its original position, like a folded piece of paper. So every movement you make forms new creases, or deepens already existing ones.
>>
>>25357517
Applejack will never be written as a simple, but intelligent thinker from all her time spent alone on the farm. Instead, we get "WHOOWEE! Gotta get them apples in the barn y'all! Could I be any more of a stereotype?"

It hurts.
>>
>>25357668
Ikr?
It's a pretty neat personality and she was totally compatible with it.
But then again, it evolved from a fucking kids show, and it's till considered one so not a lot of dimension was meant for the characters.
>>
File: uncomfortable-AJ.jpg (15 KB, 367x335) Image search: [Google]
uncomfortable-AJ.jpg
15 KB, 367x335
>>25357584
>"Ah...reckon you know a lot 'bout the subject Anon"
>"Actually, it's a pretty similar response to the quick explanation Twilight gave me. But then she went back to her books an' just closed the conversation. Didn't even ask why did ah ask."
>>
File: tumblr_na5nuaCOfs1r2ax46o7_400.gif (559 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na5nuaCOfs1r2ax46o7_400.gif
559 KB, 300x166
>actually making me consider background hoers as a viable mate

I've been here for four fucking years and somebody finally did it. I did not fucking expect this, ever.
>>
>>25357906
I like to think AJ would say 'Nawn.
>>
>>25357961
Replacing what?
>>
>>25357990
replacing "anon" i'm assuming
>>
>>25357517
Sounds like an observation that only someone with autism or aspie will make, honestly. Has AJ been tested?
>>
>>25358208
You don't normally see skin on a coat covered horse.
>>
>>25357906
>Applejack is a curious pony
>People mistake that for simple
>Anon comes to Equestria
>She finds someone to talk to about her curiosities in the world and feel validated
>Anon doesn't have to be lonely
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.