[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will post a Humble Bundle Steam Key every time someone gives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: idw-logo[1].jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
idw-logo[1].jpg
16 KB, 500x500
Will post a Humble Bundle Steam Key every time someone gives a decent answer to this question:

What would be a plausible scenario in which Hasbro would drop IDW's MLP license?

Best Results, include a scenario that gives them an incentive to work with fans/fan startups as an alternative.
>>
A Nuclear Apocalypse destroys America and our
television broadcasting systems. Causing mass
media to fail indefinitely and segregating societies to using written notes and letters.
>>
>>25356520
One of the creators commits a crime/says something wrong on the webz.
>>
>>25356645
Okay I post one for that, I wish you would elaborate

JK0W0-KBN6V-CK8W7
>>
>>25356750
Knowing them, something about how all White/Cis/Men should go through a concentration camp to make up for 'their millennium of tyranny'.
>>
>>25356812
Or, if they say something decidingly not SJW, then they'd lose their base, and Hasbro would move its license to greener pastures (like a noted pony art with an already strong following)?
>>
>>25356812
So Hasbro would just fire them right?
>>25356889
I don't think that would affect sales.
>>
>>25356520
Their demos change enough to make it profitable sense to go for the more /mlp/ side of the fandom.
>>
>>25356971
Plausible.
>>
>>25356976
And who would be better to take over the mantle then some fans who already have a following? They'd get brownie points, and could probably get away with paying them peanuts.
>>
Nothing and /mlp/ will stay butthurt forever.
>>
>>25357009
I meant why would Hasbro ever cater the comics to /mlp/?
>>
>>25357035
I'll post another key for this as well.

T6545-BERK0-9CXQX
>>
Once the pony fandom has shriveled so much that the comics are no longer economical to produce
>>
>>25356520
If they make the comics so convoluted and dumb that people stop buying them. Hasbro would loose money and drop their ass.
>>
>>25357366
Explain how that hasn't happened already and I will post another key.
>>
>>25357422
Hasbro still doesn't take a loss with the comics
>>
>>25357366
Hasbro doesn't pay for the comics.
>>
>>25357422
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_(comic_book)

Look at the reception section, it says that the comics maintained top 100 comic sales spots for the entire year of 2013.

We talk about the comics a lot on /mlp/, and even occasionally have a thread or two dedicated to an issue. It's clearly still bought by enough people to warrant keeping it around in Hasbro's mind. Otherwise it would have already been dropped. Kinda common sense anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.