[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she mind controlled or is she simply retarded??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 45637.png (499 KB, 1242x666) Image search: [Google]
45637.png
499 KB, 1242x666
Is she mind controlled or is she simply retarded??
>>
>>25354595
She understood that Discord is better at being Pinkie Pie than Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>25354595
it's called having fun
>>
>>25354595
Discord is still a retarded and still evil.
>>
>>25354595
It's Dash. There's your answer.
>>
>>25354595

At the end of the episode:

"Well, you TOLD me to make some friends. So I made them! They're ALL my friends!"

"Discord, you don't brainwash people into being friends."

"You...don't? They certainly SEEMED friendly."
>>
>>25354595
She's so damn cute when she laughs
>>
>>25354595
Her entire behavior was soo artificial especially her talking and the fact that she had a wingboner all of a sudden. She is either mind controlled or she's playing along with Discord trying to fool Twilght.

If this was just their genuine behavior when greeting Twilight then the writing is just simply turned shitty just to fool the audience that something is a miss.
>>
>>25354643
CAAAAaaarl!
>>
>>25354643
Even fanfic writers knew that Discord using mind control after reformation is a shit plot development. I can't believe that the show owuld actually do that. They are beneath the shitty fanfics.
>>
>>25354595
My prediction on how Discord made friends with the Mane 4
RD - being able to play pranks beyond the normal realm of normal ponies and Pinkie.
Pinkie - she was already friendly with him so there's that.
Rarity - useful inspiration for new designs and ability to conjure up exotic fabrics across dimensions. wonder if he skins animals without tlling rarity and gives it to her to use.
Applejack - being helpful around the farm and reliable with farming assignments. Either that or he got to the family first before AJ.
>>
>>25354677
They aren't using it thou'.
>>
>>25354677
You know full well that it's not going to be hypnosis, Twilight suspects it's hypnosis and can't be right or she won't learn a lesson.
>>
>>25354595
No. She's simply under the effects of "autistically bad writing since season 2 lesson zero" syndrome.

Why the fuck is this fanbase so blind to all the characters acting like they're on cocaine?
>>
>>25354595
It could just be a prank; though it seems a bit off for the element of loyalty to screw with Twilight about Discord misusing his powers since that's a pretty serious problem.

Of course, she's more honest than loyal, but even so she'd have to be an idiot to think that that's a good idea.

OK maybe it's just a prank.
>>
>>25354728
You know too well that Discord will have a secret agenda no matter if Twilight is wrong or right. Even if it's something that will tun out 10 seconds before credits.
>>
File: special_sugar.jpg (131 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
special_sugar.jpg
131 KB, 1280x1280
>>25354736

What, Pinkie isn't already?
>>
>>25354757
Dash didn't act like her element until very recently, and even then being loyal doesn't mean you have to be braindead. She's a prankster as well as an element of loyalty.
>>
>>25354761
I think he is genuine but also have an agenda. He really did a lot of stuff for Mane6 so they would like him, but he did so only to get a friendshim throne in Twilight's Castle. Entire episode is him trying to impress her with his friendshipping while Twilights frustration will raise along with mistrust.
>>
It's gonna be like a Royal Canterlot Wedding only this time it's gonna turn out Twilight was wrong.
>>
File: 97987987.jpg (45 KB, 350x458) Image search: [Google]
97987987.jpg
45 KB, 350x458
>>25354776
Let's hope she didn't actually snort heroine, lest we have to revisit this scene >pic
>>
>This will never exist
>>
>>25354605
this desu senpai
>>
>>25355240
I want this in the show now.

;~;
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.