[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer Time loop for ur Waifu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
You can spend all of eternity with your waifu and she will love you unconditionally.

However you will be stuck in a summer time loop on earth unable to go to Equestria.

Everytime Summer ends it will begin again. Everything will reset to the way it was when Summer began.

You can't even kill yourself because you'll just come back to life when Summer begins again.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>25338953
>go on a rape spree every last day of spring
fuck yes, it'll be worth it
>>
So, gifted with eternal life, a whole world to explore and the certainty that any fuckup will be corrected the way it was?

I'm in.
>>
>>25338953
If there was a way out of the loop then sure.
Other than that... insanity will come fast
! hard reset
>>
>>25338953
there are so many loopholes, I see no downside to this
so I'd do it
>>
>>25338953
hell yeah, im in
>>
>>25338965
But also the hopelessness that comes with the knowledge that your eternal life will never, ever accomplish anything. Everything you ever do will result in failure by definition.
Plus, your waifu will have only a few months worth of memories of you, while you'll have thousands and thousands of years to grow bored with her.
>>
>>25338953
Can I pick the year? Like summer of 2007 etc...?
>>
File: FUCKINGBANANAS.png (306 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGBANANAS.png
306 KB, 720x960
>>25338953
>An eternity of your waifu, but she doesn't experience as an eternity like you because of lost memories.
>Obviously you're going to get sick of her eventually.
>Even if you use your eternal life to improve yourself and become practically omniscient, it's useless because all you have access to is the same few months on repeat.
>An eternity of shitposting and underageb&.
>An eternity of the same events and happenings.

Nope.
>>
>>25340295
Literally this. It would be hell.
>>
>>25340295
>>25340551
These. You would go insane after a while. It might take millions of repeats, but then you've still got to through infinitely many more.
>>
>>25340295
>>25340551
>>25340651
obviously none of you have seen Groundhogs Day
you could do whatever you want, no consequences
if something doesn't go right, just kill yourself and start over
also the moment you change something, you change the course of everyone around you and they will act accordingly so it wouldn't be the same every time

cause and effect

I would "win" the lottery at the beginning of each summer and do whatever I wish with the money
or not and go GTA, Saints Row, etc on people until the next reset happens
the possibilities are endless
>>
>>25340748
You would get bored after the trillionth go around.
>>
Alright. Love and friendship will find a way through, like in all those movies. Movies wouldn't lie to me, would they?
>>
>>25340295
>you're going to get sick of her
This thread is about waifu, you know. If we can sit around for 5 years loving her while she's not even real, being able to actually be with her won't get old very fast.
>>
>>25338953
Is it like groundhog day where my memories will carry over to the next summer?
>>
>>25338953
Oh god yes
>>
File: 1410852659362.png (1 MB, 2086x5843) Image search: [Google]
1410852659362.png
1 MB, 2086x5843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJKDaIUYt6g

I hope she's down for some Summertime Lovin'
>>
>>25340899
Movies may lie but [/spoiler]those dubs don't[/spoiler]
>>
>>25340772
each go around would be different, brah
and I could end the go around early if I wanted, I could literally rape a new person each go around if I wanted
I could go around and become a bomb disposal expert and stop a terrorist plot one time, or I could learn to fly a plane
skydive without a parachute
be the hero one time and be a villain the next
endless possibilities
>>
File: knocking.jpg (53 KB, 457x800) Image search: [Google]
knocking.jpg
53 KB, 457x800
>>25340940
>very fast
Don't you worry man, you got plenty of time to get sick of her. Forever in fact. That's the difference, each of us have loved her for 5 years tops, and we only have around 80 years to go.

The sunfags and moonfags would be the most well off in this situation, seeing as Celestia and Luna would understand better throughout the iterations. So woohoo for me I suppose, but I'd still go nuts eventually.
>>
>>25338953
>Have pony musician as waifu
>Eternity with her
>Use everlasting sadness to write beautiful musical hits
>Become a god of music
>Break insanity inducing cycle with wicked Cello solo
>Live in pocket of space-time with waifu, writing sonatas for the stars.

Yeah I'm game. How do I play?
>>
>>25342148
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKIN ON HEAVENS DOOOOAWHOAAA
HEY HEY HEYHEYHEY
>>
File: sun kek.png (62 KB, 392x362) Image search: [Google]
sun kek.png
62 KB, 392x362
>>25342220
I remember you, you cheeky little fuck. I'm hype for this sunday, got some shit I'm nearly done writing.
>>
>>25342195
You've already won friend.
>>
>>25342286
Oh . . . that's kinda cool I guess.
>>
>>25342195
>>25342286

/thread
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.